Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

- Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (13952 Views)

What To Do When Your Husband Won’t Help With House Chores / Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... / My Husband Is Always Running (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by ono(m): 4:47pm On Apr 01, 2010
Marriage, infidelity, adultery, divorce, losing trust/confidence in your spouse, death. . . . . .

It's a sad world after all . . . sad
Re: by mayfrances(f): 6:00pm On Apr 01, 2010
Get a good life insurance policy, catch the Negroe in action, plead self-defense and laugh all the way to the bank. That's how ladies do it here in America. Ya Dig!!!!!!!!!!! Women whose husbands cheat are usually not keeping the magic in the bedroom, not keeping their appearance up and not treating the man like the king that he should be. I don't think I will have a problem because I keep it hot in the bedroom, I work out to keep my figure slamming, and I treat my man like a king. So, if he goes out to cheat, I am going to kill his ass!!!! Straight up!!!!
Re: by Outstrip(f): 6:17pm On Apr 01, 2010
A serial cheater and children involved What is there to hold on to biko
Re: by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 01, 2010
Re: by tEsLim(m): 6:18am On Apr 02, 2010
I'm real to core. Sometimes people know since courtship that the dude is a woman-izer and you just liked him like that now got tired of it after marriage.  Ain't no point ,  you can't control it. If you divorce and remarry nothing guarantees the next man wont do the same.  Infidelity has been there for ages; even before the bible cheesy ,  so bleep this poo and move on with your life regardless. If you wanna leave fine if you wanna stay let him know. And don't be like blah blah blah,  if you had the opportunity to cheat your husband you probably would have ,  maybe you've just been busy taking care of kids etc,  and no single chance for you to spread your wings lol. Who cares? I don't believe in marriage. And I dont believe in the word 'trust' because its logically illogical. Easier said than done everybody cheat sometimes. We just do it more than each other. Or know how to pretend better than one another. Marriage sucks. Just have kids and take care of 'em.

As far as I'm concerned a good housekeeper that can cook and take care of my house is better, cheaper and easier to maintain than a wife. Thank God child support is easy in Nigeria. I'm interested in baby mama's.
Re: by Blazay(m): 12:39am On Apr 03, 2010
Which one in Nigeria especially is not a serial cheat? cheesy
Ladies, don't get married then. He prolly cheated while you were dating, or you also prolly snatched him from another woman too in the church. So just stay there and don't complain or cheat too.
Re: by Iceugwa(m): 11:38am On Apr 03, 2010
An eye for an eye. Say him back by sleeping with his best friend.
Re: by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 04, 2010
although it can never be achieved in 9ja, has anyone seen the news lately about the lady who sued the mistress of her husband and was awarded(yet to be paid) $9milla!!!!!!
the husband fooled around and left his wife for that new sexy cutie so the wife sued her and won. of course money is no consolation for the separation BUT i am sure it will greatly help her "get over it".

my question to the NL peeps is: if you knew you could get a $1million settlement from divorcing your husband because of his cheating ways, WOULD YOU STILL STAY OR WOULD YOU NOW LEAVE!?
Re: by ceasyc(f): 12:19am On Apr 04, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

lady who sued the mistress of her husband and was awarded(yet to be paid) $9milla!!!!!!

my question to the NL peeps is: if you knew you could get a $1million settlement from divorcing your husband because of his cheating ways, WOULD YOU STILL STAY OR WOULD YOU NOW LEAVE!?

wow $9million, wicked!
anywho $1million is just 2 small
its not even up 2 a million quid jo
Re: by Nobody: 1:59am On Apr 04, 2010
ceasyc:

wow $9million, wicked!
anywho $1million is just 2 small
its not even up 2 a million quid jo

LOL nigerians at their best (or worst)!!!! just too small for what?! pls enlighten me by telling us what you CAN do with a million quid that you cant with about 700K?

are you saying that $1milla is NOT enough for a cheated wifey and possibly the kids to restart their lives?! about 180million Nairas to a woman who probably had stopped working and was depending on her cheating husband handouts?! i guess some housewives in 9ja make that much money on handouts only and therefore are better off staying and being humiliated, ROTFLMAO!!!!

let me help you understand what $1milla will do for ANY cheated housewife anywhere in this world:
$250/300k will get her a comfortable home (getting a mortgage would even be better). . . . . . . yep, in the UK too as long as you dont shop around in Hyde park, Kensington etc
you would have $750/700k left to "play with", open a small business or educate yourself to invest that money wisely, et voila!!!!

if you dream of living like the Jay Zs or Beyonces then yeah thats pocket change but i doubt many cheated housewives in 9ja do!
Re: by ceasyc(f): 4:36am On Apr 04, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

LOL nigerians at their best (or worst)!!!! just too small for what?! pls enlighten me by telling us what you CAN do with a million quid that you cant with about 700K?
are you saying that $1milla is NOT enough for a cheated wifey and possibly the kids to restart their lives?! about 180million Nairas to a woman who probably had stopped working and was depending on her cheating husband handouts?! i guess some housewives in 9ja make that much money on handouts only and therefore are better off staying and being humiliated,ROTFLMAO!!!!

let me help you understand what $1milla will do for ANY cheated housewife [b]anywhere
in this world:
$250/300k will get her a comfortable home (getting a mortgage would even be better). . . . . . . yep, in the UK too as long as you dont shop around in Hyde park, Kensington etc
you would have $750/700k left to "play with", open a small business or educate yourself to invest that money wisely, et voila!!!!

if you dream of living like the Jay Zs or Beyonces then yeah thats pocket change but i doubt many cheated housewives in 9ja do!

sarcastic n funny u
dats way 2 eassssyyyy moni 2 spend man
e go quick finish jare grin grin grin
handouts ke handouts ni. 4get matter jo
he must have agreed to it dat i stay @home
n take care of d home n kids
pushing dem kids out no b joke ohh
u/any man fit do am?
who no go no no oh

for a cheating n rich/wealthy hubby,
1 MILLION DOLLARS IS NOT ENUF!

i need more than that to live after I LEAVE him, if i didnt work b4,
y shud i start working now because he cheated n we went our
separate ways? NEVER!

mortgage or buy only 1 house 4 wetin na? God forbid, i need more than 1 hse
i fit put am/dem up 4 rent

i'll sue him 4 all he's got if possible (he's rich/wealthy)
i'll also get monthly alimony and my kids wud get paid monthly too on top of d huge settlement grin

nutin wrong wit shopping @dem places in your post or living like "the Jay Zs or Beyonces"

u takia now
L8rsssssssssss
Re: by ayettymama(f): 4:46am On Apr 04, 2010
@topic
ill leave him b4 he embarrases me corrupts my children and gives me HIV!
Re: by amyb1(f): 2:44am On Apr 05, 2010
1st i wud c his reasons on why he is cheatin, unless its a v v v v gd reason (which how many gd reasons can there b ??) then i wud personally walk away because i fink u lose ur respect if u stick by sum1 who jus wants u there as a tropthy or sumtin n cnt stay loyal 2 u, even with children involved wen ur upset coz ur husband is cheatin thy see tht and it has an impact on there lives,
Re: by Theblessed(f): 12:55am On Apr 10, 2010
Lolladey:

different strokes for different folks. there are people who can tolerate anything including infidelity from their spouse while some cant.
i know of a man whose gfriend got pregnant for another man and he knew the pregananvy wasnt his cos he had never slept with her before though they had been going out for a while. He did not leave the woman and they eventually got married.
it depends on if the wife can tolerate him, cos some wives do not mind their husbands engaging in affairs outside as long as the man comes back home to them.

[b]Excuse me, what am I hearing here?

To those of you who were deprived of husbands in their previous lives, may I say good luck with your golden envious lives! Yeah, as long as husband comes home with a scrotum full of HiV, these women sure would know they're truly, married.  But, what would we expect in a society where women are dependent and marriage is regarded as an achievement.  For most of you, it is a be all and end all kind of thing therefore, if you are not married, woe be tide you? 

But, who said so and when was marriage made compulsory?  Sure, it is the 11th Commandment, isn't it

Because of marriage, women have not only allowed themselves be marginalised but also put their precious lives at risk in the pursuit of the notion of a stable and happy marriage, that never was.  Indeed, something is wrong and needs addressing in a Society where, women are begging their cheating husbands to return home that all is well and forgiven. 

Based on that, may I ask, wouldn't it be nice to beg him to come home hand in hand with the babe so that, you can all play HAPPY FAMILY, eh?  You on one side of the bed and the babe on the other side whilst the KING is in the middle of you both, how fantastic! Please, get these women to considered these ideas that way, they would realise, they are truly loved and married. angry angry angry angry 
[/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Should I Do With This House Help? Pls, Advise. / Super Eagles Chidi Odiah Abandoned His Wife And Baby? / Court Dissolves 30-day-old Marriage, Asks Woman To Refund Dowry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.