Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... (29806 Views)

What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) / Ways Husbands Can Show Love To Pregnant Wives / Few Ways To Love Your Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by priscaoge(f): 7:09am On Sep 05, 2013
Nothing is as good as a Happy home,but there are few things that can help us build our homes to βε best among all homes. Ladies Let's put these tips into practice,and trust me,our homes will βε one everyone will like to have.

(1) Discover his favorite pet name and call him by that most times

(2) Allow him exercise his authority as the head of the family

(3) Do not challenge him when he is hurt.

(4) Be silent when he is angry. You can go back to him in his sober moment with apology and explain why you behave that way that annoyed him.

(5) Be quick to say "I am sorry dear". Whenever you offend him insist on his forgiveness, appreciate and kiss him when he does.

(6) Speak good of him before his friends and siblings.

(7) Honor his mother.

(cool Insist that he buys gift for his parents and so be sure that he will do same for your parents.

(9) Surprise him with his favorite dish especially when he has no enough money at hand and never delay his food.

(10) Do not allow the maid to serve his food when you are at home.

(11) Give him a warm reception with an embrace when he returns, collect his luggage and help UnCloth him.

With these tips put into practice, I believe we will have more of a happy home

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by angeltolly(f): 8:26am On Sep 05, 2013
Taken!! For future purpose though.... Enjoy been single while it last.... Lest i forget; First to comment!!! kiss

8 Likes

Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by alexmbachu2: 8:35am On Sep 05, 2013
angeltolly: Taken!! For future purpose though.... Enjoy been single while it last.... Lest i forget; First to comment!!! kiss
am d 2nd guy oh.finally baby i wanna meet sum1 from nairaland.which gal go do me dis favour!
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by kreamidiva(f): 9:18am On Sep 05, 2013
Easier said than done sad

9 Likes

Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 05, 2013

44 Likes

Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by crystalballs: 2:58pm On Sep 05, 2013
hmmm.i wish.
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by alaladakosta(f): 2:59pm On Sep 05, 2013
ok
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by Aromas: 2:59pm On Sep 05, 2013
Thank God 4 making front page 2day.
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by wckabuoh(m): 3:00pm On Sep 05, 2013
They heard!!
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 05, 2013
Cook good sweet food, take care of the children and respect him, be good in bed too(optional)

I REP OLDSCHOOL METHOD

5 Likes

Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by naijaobi(m): 3:00pm On Sep 05, 2013
wot of at night? I mean bed tinz... cheesy
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 05, 2013
******pops collar

This is cool

2 Likes

Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by jeff1607(m): 3:02pm On Sep 05, 2013
First comment on nairaland after a year
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by mjames: 3:02pm On Sep 05, 2013
Good and solid points. Wifes do your best to keep your homes.

1 Like

Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by Excelboi(m): 3:03pm On Sep 05, 2013
4uck him when necessary to help build the home.
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 05, 2013
just passing by

lets i 4get... U can scratch et win below

3 Likes

Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by Phay8(f): 3:04pm On Sep 05, 2013
okay
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by fapcrook(m): 3:04pm On Sep 05, 2013
Give him all your ATM cards and their PIN codes or transfer all your salary into his acct
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by ashaju33: 3:04pm On Sep 05, 2013
uhmmmmm......All these tips? End of time things
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 05, 2013
jeff1607: Wat of sex

spontaneity

Like making the first move
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by 50calibre(m): 3:05pm On Sep 05, 2013
This is the blueprint for success, emphasis laid on No 2, take it seriously.
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by ajiifixing(m): 3:06pm On Sep 05, 2013
I wish someone can help send to my wife.

4 Likes

Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 05, 2013
Maid and giving food?...who serves GEJ food in Aso Rock?

1 Like

Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by colombiana: 3:07pm On Sep 05, 2013
Certainly not in naija sha, the only romantic fragrance naija women knw its that of currency and their most romantic word is SEND ME UR ACCOUNT NUMBER,. Anything short of this No 1-11 tips would only hapen in ur fantasy island
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by pappilo(m): 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2013
You missed out the most important

* Do not hoard obrimma. Always let him give you the D.

1 Like

Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by Infomizer(m): 3:10pm On Sep 05, 2013
Only works on Nairaland...wink

1 Like

Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by lobell: 3:11pm On Sep 05, 2013
naijaobi: wot of at night? I mean bed tinz... cheesy
you mean bed time tinz...lol

1 Like

Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by Fabulous36(f): 3:15pm On Sep 05, 2013
colombiana: Certainly not in naija sha, the only romantic fragrance naija women knw its that of currency and their most romantic word is SEND ME UR ACCOUNT NUMBER,. Anything short of this No 1-11 tips would only hapen in ur fantasy island

That is not true that it is only currency that Naija gurls know. May be you have not met the good girls. So many ladies are really helping their guys

5 Likes

Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by MCKULQ(m): 3:16pm On Sep 05, 2013
kreami diva: Easier said than done sad
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by MRMICKMEN: 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2013
kreami diva: Easier said than done sad
easy to do unless u are a crack head

1 Like

Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by tivta(m): 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2013
chaircover: Very good points poster. Can I add a few to those please?

Praise him. If we can tell them when they do wrong, then we should be as vocal when they do good too

Do things that he wouldn’t normally expect you to do e.g. if he has a project you know about, there is nothing stopping you from giving him a lump sum towards that project if you have the money sitting in your account

Take genuine care of his family & their welfare

Close gaps – For example if he is bad at remembering birthdays, then send people cards in his name

Always pray for him

Treat him with respect, like a king & let him know how special he is, in your simple everyday actions and words.

. . . . and a decent responsible man will return all this back to you

Am falling for you...
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by komek(m): 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2013
See as u look like she goat in ur dp. All this village girls on NL sef

angeltolly: Taken!! For future purpose though.... Enjoy been single while it last.... Lest i forget; First to comment!!! kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Not A Sin If Your Wife Cheats On You, You Should Be Happy & Learn - Rev. Lutt / Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything / Eid Mubarak From Me And Mine ( See Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.