Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Me And My Boo Poo Together, Lady Posted! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me And My Boo Poo Together, Lady Posted! (2941 Views)

See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy / This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group / On The Bed With My Boo. The Man I Sleep Next To Every Night (photo) (2) (3) (4)

Me And My Boo Poo Together, Lady Posted! by donstan18: 5:40pm On Dec 02, 2017
A Lady on facebook named Ashh Kayy just revealed what real friendship goals is all about and well not everyone is wishing for their kind of bond, as the post has over 2klikes 10k shares and over 10k comments 95% of the comments are obviously insults;
she captioned the photo;
Me n baby the shit together so it’s only right if we take a shit together!!
#goals #shittingOnAHater #WeTheShit
See Photo Here
See some comments below;
Jackie Cole Idgaf how close we is, I’m grown as hell and I’m not finna share a toilet with another grown ass person
besides i like to be comfortable I need the whole toilet to myself Tarzanna Thompson look at this bulllllllshit
thomas_okey Couple that “shits” together stays together. Wonder what happens when one of them is purging? Nsi afosisa might be d deal breaker

http://gossipmillnigeria.com/2017/12/1193511/

Lalasticlala

Re: Me And My Boo Poo Together, Lady Posted! by Airforce1(m): 5:43pm On Dec 02, 2017
I like girls who keep it real

I fart in my girl friends presence, she does the same in my presence and we cool.

That's 100% love that can never be broken.

Re: Me And My Boo Poo Together, Lady Posted! by youngking22(m): 5:47pm On Dec 02, 2017
There is nothing like shiting together especially in the bush you get that__________

Re: Me And My Boo Poo Together, Lady Posted! by phemsie(m): 5:51pm On Dec 02, 2017
abeg who snap the picture, cos i no understand o

Re: Me And My Boo Poo Together, Lady Posted! by donstan18: 5:52pm On Dec 02, 2017
Airforce1:

I fart in my girl friends presence, she does the same in my presence and we cool.

Lol,...Your real look when she farts!

Re: Me And My Boo Poo Together, Lady Posted! by emmanuelrabb(m): 5:55pm On Dec 02, 2017
You're insane together
Re: Me And My Boo Poo Together, Lady Posted! by Tapout(m): 6:01pm On Dec 02, 2017
i wonder what will become of the next generation after ours cry cry
Re: Me And My Boo Poo Together, Lady Posted! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 02, 2017

Re: Me And My Boo Poo Together, Lady Posted! by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 02, 2017
Dingbang see your life
Re: Me And My Boo Poo Together, Lady Posted! by jdluv(f): 6:21pm On Dec 02, 2017
she didnot write the reason well they both ate too much of fertilizer efo so them they purge and only one toilet they house.....So they gat to shareso somebody will not poo for body.Lol

Re: Me And My Boo Poo Together, Lady Posted! by Evablizin(f): 6:24pm On Dec 02, 2017

Oh!!!

Re: Me And My Boo Poo Together, Lady Posted! by SweetJoystick(m): 6:37pm On Dec 02, 2017
Wetin social media no go cause
Re: Me And My Boo Poo Together, Lady Posted! by dingbang(m): 6:39pm On Dec 02, 2017
smithsydny:
Dingbang see your life
she don trend na...

Make me and my babe mess inside each other nose...
Re: Me And My Boo Poo Together, Lady Posted! by Guddypop: 6:50pm On Dec 02, 2017
Stupidity At The Highest Level*Spit*
Re: Me And My Boo Poo Together, Lady Posted! by WeirdoNg: 7:05pm On Dec 02, 2017
some people craze na Grade 1
Re: Me And My Boo Poo Together, Lady Posted! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 02, 2017
dingbang:
she don trend na...

Make me and my babe mess inside each other nose...
grin oya now
Re: Me And My Boo Poo Together, Lady Posted! by earthsync(f): 7:54pm On Dec 02, 2017
couples that shït together stays together. but I seriously don't get why people would insult them. it's their relationship. to each their own. I cannot come and be feeling pain because they decide to s&it together

But seriously, who took the photo?

Re: Me And My Boo Poo Together, Lady Posted! by owensking(m): 10:29pm On Dec 02, 2017
phemsie:
abeg who snap the picture, cos i no understand o

Me too...I tire oh. Na who snap d pic sef..d person go cover nose
Re: Me And My Boo Poo Together, Lady Posted! by EscobarSnipes(m): 10:39pm On Dec 02, 2017
Tapout:
i wonder what will become of the next generation after ours cry cry
hahahahaha cant stop laughing bro. So many people need psychiatric evaluation and the worst is that when the next generation behold the avalanche of reprobate acts they will assume its normal. There is no hope for the human race

Re: Me And My Boo Poo Together, Lady Posted! by Exjoker(m): 10:47pm On Dec 02, 2017
I don't seems to understand the humor in the post
Re: Me And My Boo Poo Together, Lady Posted! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 02, 2017
Airforce1:

Blood Of Jesus! shocked I Know the Gas From You Anus Can Wither Living Things
Re: Me And My Boo Poo Together, Lady Posted! by apholaryn: 11:54pm On Dec 02, 2017
imagining shiting together with my ex with all that big booty she get..her shits go big n smell die...yuck!
Re: Me And My Boo Poo Together, Lady Posted! by vicstar(m): 11:59pm On Dec 02, 2017
♣ • → hmmm•
••••••••••••••••

something new
°°
Re: Me And My Boo Poo Together, Lady Posted! by khristal87(m): 12:00am On Dec 03, 2017
earthsync:
couples that shït together stays together. but I seriously don't get why people would insult them. it's their relationship. to each their own. I cannot come and be feeling pain because they decide to s&it together

But seriously, who took the photo?
Dt dey do it together is nt d problem, y wud she post such trash on fb? Dts wt i dnt get..dts stupidity

VIDEO : Two Nigerian Little Kids Spotted Making Out, Man Raises Alarm / Guys Asking For Nudes, What Are You Gaining From It? / Need An Answer To This Picture