Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (2857 Views)

Why You Should Ignore Girls On Romanceland - Go After Girls In Real Life Biko / Lounge For Newcomers/passive Members On Romanceland / List Of Insane Guys On Romanceland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by ABBkelvin(m): 8:04pm On Dec 02, 2017
You all bitching around and causing nuisance on romanceland just cause you ain't attractive enough to pull normal Chad in real life hun? Get your life together and try to improve your life by doing something meaningful to impove your relative market value instead of hating and corrupting the younger girls mind on this forum.

If you'd been heartbroken before, either accept your loss and move on or poison yourself. Stop hiding under feminism to display your sad pathetic life on here. @ pocohontas, Benita27, Blackhawk01, queensekxy and makydebbie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ... by daewoorazer(m): 8:05pm On Dec 02, 2017
sad

I'll be here waiting as 'show down' begins

Popcorn please!!!!!

Re: ... by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 02, 2017
A simple condom could save us this stress.

1 Like

Re: ... by Blackhawk04: 8:16pm On Dec 02, 2017
Senselessness. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ... by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 02, 2017
Let the saturday show begin.
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 02, 2017
Here Comes Another
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 02, 2017
Ugly men and guys on romanceland, why?
Re: ... by iamJ(m): 8:40pm On Dec 02, 2017
ugly people are always frustrated
Re: ... by pocohantas(f): 8:48pm On Dec 02, 2017
The rate at which you guys are opening threads, it seems you all are the ones bitching. Log out and face life more. If you're heartbroken, take it out on the girls that did it in reality. Leave NL girls alone, it's just a forum!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ... by Blackhawk01: 8:52pm On Dec 02, 2017
shocked shocked shocked

Can't someone be ugly in peace again? angry

2 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 02, 2017
pocohantas:
The rate at which you guys are opening threads, it seems you all are the ones bitching. Log out and face life more. If you're heartbroken, take it out on the girls that did it in reality. Leave NL girls alone, it's just a forum!
In a space of a week, I can't recount how many threads they've created about "Ugly NL girls, bìtching ones, feminist, and what-not". These are the same guys who claim to have got lives off NL. Now, we know whose life is truly frustrated. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ... by thesuave10(m): 8:54pm On Dec 02, 2017
H
Re: ... by thesuave10(m): 8:55pm On Dec 02, 2017
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Don't mind all these ugly ass mofos forming hot on nairaland like the bÎtches above me
Re: ... by thesuave10(m): 8:57pm On Dec 02, 2017
pocohantas:
[s]The rate at which you guys are opening threads, it seems you all are the ones bitching. Log out and face life more. If you're heartbroken, take it out on the girls that did it in reality. Leave NL girls alone, it's just a forum! [/s]

Shut up dear. Don't attach nairaland to any nigga's ish. Y'all are ugly. Deal with that shít

1 Like

Re: ... by thesuave10(m): 8:58pm On Dec 02, 2017
ABBkelvin:
You all bitching around and causing nuisance on romanceland just cause you ain't attractive enough to pull normal Chad in real life hun? Get your life together and try to improve your life by doing something meaningful to impove your relative market value instead of hating and corrupting the younger girls mind on this forum.

If you'd been heartbroken before, either accept your loss and move on or poison yourself. Stop hiding under feminism to display your sad pathetic life on here. @ pocohontas, Benita27, Blackhawk01, queensekxy and makydebbie.

Hahahahahaha tell those poor ugly ass wannabes grin
Re: ... by purem(m): 9:02pm On Dec 02, 2017
Because all this girls no dey reply ur PMs na here u wan kom attack dem abi

I hereby throw ur trashes into the trash truck....

[s]
ABBkelvin:

[/s]

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ... by pocohantas(f): 9:06pm On Dec 02, 2017
Benita27:
In a space of a week, I can't recount how many threads they've created about "Ugly NL girls, bìtching ones, feminist, and what-not". These are the same guys who claim to have got lives off NL. Now, we know whose life is truly frustrated. grin

It's serious. LOL, I find these bitchery police very hypocritical and stupid. They don't see anything wrong with the plenty threads bashing females, but make one post that serves them the bitter truth, you'll see them crawling all over your mentions. All they want is to bully every female into posting what they like.

"Frustrated, ugly, feminist, no husband" those are their favourite disses. Once they use that line, I just know it's the usual empty heads.

Blackhawk01:
shocked shocked shocked
Can't someone be ugly in peace again? angry

I wonder! I've never claimed to be a Miss World.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ... by Blackhawk01: 9:11pm On Dec 02, 2017
pocohantas:

It's serious. LOL, I find these bitchery police very hypocritical and stupid. They don't see anything wrong with the plenty threads bashing females, but make one post that serves them the bitter truth, you'll see them crawling all over your mentions. All they want is to bully every female into posting what they like.

"Frustrated, ugly, feminist, no husband" those are their favourite disses. Once they use that line, I just know it's the usual empty heads.

I wonder! I've never claimed to be a Miss World.

You even have strength to indulge the silly arse, I no get time biko. Izzit their ugliness?

I'll pick you over miss world... Damn! Your dp ehn kiss kiss

Makydebbie, come lerruz dance one corner here. tongue tongue tongue
Re: ... by Blackhawk01: 9:12pm On Dec 02, 2017
purem:
Because all this girls no dey reply ur PMs na here u wan kom attack dem abi

I hereby throw ur trashes into the trash truck....

[s][/s]

kiss kiss kiss
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 02, 2017
grin
Re: ... by ABBkelvin(m): 9:16pm On Dec 02, 2017
Truth hurt. Deal with it girls cool wink wink
Re: ... by DaddyKross: 9:20pm On Dec 02, 2017
Get a life, bruh.

1 Like

Re: ... by swiz123(m): 9:21pm On Dec 02, 2017
Being ugly is not a crime...Every lady here has the right to be ugly in peace.
Re: ... by ABBkelvin(m): 9:22pm On Dec 02, 2017
iamJ:
ugly people are always frustrated

I don't like you before, but now I reason with you on ugly girls matter. Why the ugly girls always bitching? I'd never seen a pretty classy girl ranting on a faceless forum, they have too much attention in real life than to be seeking attention and validation on a faceless forum. Ugly girls always hating guys due to lack of attention from them in real life... Why??
Re: ... by Amarabae(f): 9:22pm On Dec 02, 2017
Nobody is ugly, touch money and see your real good look.
Re: ... by ABBkelvin(m): 9:23pm On Dec 02, 2017
swiz123:
Being ugly is not a crime...Every lady here has the right to be ugly in peace.
Ugly girls spoil the atmosphere wherever they are in multitude. Ugly girls hide your face and life, nobody cares.
Re: ... by Kimcutie: 9:26pm On Dec 02, 2017
sexybbstar:
Ugly men and guys on romanceland, why?
undecided
Re: ... by ABBkelvin(m): 9:26pm On Dec 02, 2017
Amarabae:
Nobody is ugly, touch money and see your real good look.
I don't believe that, money can only make you look classy due to expensive wears and packaging not increase your beauty. Ugly girls are haters and poisonous to the society at large. Ugliness= bitterness
Re: ... by pocohantas(f): 9:26pm On Dec 02, 2017
Blackhawk01:

You even have strength to indulge the silly arse, I no get time biko. Izzit their ugliness?I'll pick you over miss world... Damn! Your dp ehn kiss kissMakyd ebbie, come lerruz dance one corner here. tongue tongue tongue

People dey take this NL serious o.
Thanks jare, it's my ugly na.
Re: ... by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:27pm On Dec 02, 2017
Dang!!

if only bae agreed to spend the night sad

reading this potentially funny shiii abt to go down while handling 'em succulent boobz woulda been heaven

Anyways let the battle begin........i'll make do with pop corN

Re: ... by Amarabae(f): 9:27pm On Dec 02, 2017
ABBkelvin:

I don't believe that, money can only make you look classy due to expensive wears and packaging not increase your beauty. Ugly girls are haters and poisonous to the society at large. Ugliness= bitterness
ok Mr handsome.
Re: ... by oloyede252(m): 9:31pm On Dec 02, 2017
nairaland is amazing. the land in which broke girl insult broke guys, average guys abusing average girls, students forming professor, singles forming marriage counselor etc.

missed seeing contribution from the old timers such as cougar, 5minmadness,sambarry oniga babyosis gbawe TVs crackhouse truckpusher mizcoly etc but now enjoy reading pocohantas comments and e fights against nairaland guys.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dirty Game / Falling In Love With My Best Friend / Sexual No Blow - No Dough || Latest Nollywood Movie ||

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.