Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina (23221 Views)

Gambari The Slap Next Time: Femi Adesina Article Against Ibrahim Gambari In 2008 / Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him / Buhari ‘Never Knows Anything’ - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by GameGod(m): 8:07pm On Dec 02, 2017

Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, claims in an interview published Saturday that "for about 15 years, Buhari could not enter America on account of religious considerations."

This fictive concoction being passed off as truth is mind boggling, coming from a former Number Two man of Nigeria, who should know the truth. At no time was President Buhari, as a private person, ever forbidden from entering any country in the world. Rather, the rest of the world has always held Muhammadu Buhari as a man of sterling qualities, strong on integrity, transparency and accountability. The same testimony is still borne of the Nigerian President by many world leaders today.
It is curious that former VP Abubakar had been asked why he had not visited America for over a decade, something that had been a stubborn fact dogging his footsteps. Instead of answering directly, he begged the question, saying Buhari also had been disallowed from entering the same country for 15 years, before becoming President.

We hereby make it resoundingly clear that what the former Vice President said only exists in the realm of his imagination. If he has issues to settle with American authorities, he should do so, rather than clutch at a straw.

FEMI ADESINA

Special Adviser to the President

(Media & Publicity)

December 2. 2017

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1744681105827024&id=1452287068399764

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 02, 2017
GameGod:
I advise Atiku not to misbehave because of power desparation. He should rather promote his aspiration instead of joining issues so blindly with others. Buhari is a highly respected personality globally.
Respected my foot.
Here in Makurdi I don't even regard him talk more of globally..

224 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by GameGod(m): 8:09pm On Dec 02, 2017
I advise Atiku not to misbehave because of power desparation. He should rather promote his aspiration instead of joining issues so blindly with others. Buhari is a highly respected personality globally.

109 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by Alariiwo: 8:10pm On Dec 02, 2017
Leave Atiku to continue lying..

He'll only succeed in fooling the biafrans who see him as their new messiah.

Every right thinking Nigerian with functioning brain knows a thief like Atiku can never emerge president.

107 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by python1: 8:12pm On Dec 02, 2017
Alariiwo:

Every right thinking Nigerian with functioning brain knows a thief like Atiku can never emerge president.

E.O.D

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by SalamRushdie: 8:13pm On Dec 02, 2017
Nobody ever said Buhari was banned , Atiku only said Buhari was denied multiple VISA because he was a questionable character over religious ground while Atiku also has never been banned but has been a denied visa because he is a PEP of interest ..Get your facts right

149 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by python1: 8:16pm On Dec 02, 2017
Lol, waiting for some flat headed animals to start grunting as usual. They will start telling Adesina to prove how Buhari was never banned even though Atiku cannot provide the weakest of evidence to substantiate his allegation. grin grin. That is how one kpomo eating clown claimed Aisha could not visit same US, and when he was proved wrong practically, he started saying it was diplomatic immunity. Can this donkey called Atiku post some screen shots of Buhari’s visa application that was denied? I know pigs don't reason, all that is required is to give clues about the dirtiest potopoto around, you are automatically qualified as a god. grin grin

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by SalamRushdie: 8:20pm On Dec 02, 2017
Alariiwo:

Cant you Buhari zombies say anything without giving it tribal coloration ..If you plan is to label Atiku and Ipob candidate just ro discredit him in the north and SW then you habe failed

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by GameGod(m): 8:23pm On Dec 02, 2017
python1:
Lol, waiting for some flat headed animals to start grunting as usual. They will start telling Adesina to prove how Buhari was never banned even though Atiku cannot provide the weakest of evidence to substantiate his allegation. grin grin. That is how one kpomo eating clown claimed Aisha could not visit same US, and when he was proved wrong practically, he started saying it was diplomatic immunity. Can this donkey called Atiku post some screen shots of Buhari’s visa application that was denied? I know pigs don't reason, all that is required is to tell give clues about the dirtiest potopoto around, you are automatically qualified as a god. grin grin
They will arrive soon, one is already here grin

82 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by Alariiwo: 8:23pm On Dec 02, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Cant you Buhari zombies say anything without giving it tribal coloration ..If you plan is to label Atiku and Ipob candidate just ro discredit him in the north and SW then you habe failed

You and your Atiku have failed.

When they carve out biafra, you can install him as your President but not in Nigeria.

82 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by Cajal(m): 8:24pm On Dec 02, 2017
Alariiwo:

....atiku was just insinuating......
Atiku is only popular on the negative side

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by python1: 8:25pm On Dec 02, 2017
GameGod:

They will arrive soon, one is already here grin
Lol. I don save this meme sharply. grin grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by GameGod(m): 8:25pm On Dec 02, 2017
[s]
SalamRushdie:

[/s]
Someone who can't enter America today is comfortably saying some other person was once banned from entering America.

The shamelessness is unprecedented.

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by SalamRushdie: 8:29pm On Dec 02, 2017
Alariiwo:

You and your Atiku have failed.

When they carve out biafra, you can install him as you President but not in Nigeria.

I have never been a supporter of Atiku but rather a supporter of Buhari but after what I have seen Buhari I must say no leadership can be worse or more purposeless than what Buhari is delivering today ..I am wiser and will only vote someone who has ever ran a successful business and not an empty useless sloganeering herdsman with and IQ of 20 and the blood thirstyness of a school of piranhas.

96 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by Alariiwo: 8:31pm On Dec 02, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I have never been a supporter of Atiku but rather a supporter of Buhari but after what I have seen Buhari I must say no leadership can be worse or more purposeless than what Buhari is delivering today ..I am wiser and will only vote someone who has ever ran a successful business and not an empty useless sloganeering herdsman with and IQ of 20 and the blood thirstyness of a school of piranhas.

K

Sorry o, but your matter pass me.. I'm not Buhari's media secretary ok?
Bye!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by IsokoPrince: 8:49pm On Dec 02, 2017
Alariiwo:

K

Bye!
But u re a ZonB

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by seunmsg(m): 9:25pm On Dec 02, 2017
Atiku is nothing but a shameless liar.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by olatade(m): 9:29pm On Dec 02, 2017
Atiku should be ignored by PMB joining issues with him is like fighting a swine in the mud.

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by Konpresor012(m): 9:37pm On Dec 02, 2017

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by obonujoker(m): 9:45pm On Dec 02, 2017
Alariiwo:

K

Bye!

Buh you are BMC......

why can't you defend Buhari without using tribal slurs??

why are you trying to discredit Atiku in the North??

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:48pm On Dec 02, 2017
We all know that Buhari is a failure but Atiku should stop alleging what he can't prove.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by miqos02(m): 10:17pm On Dec 02, 2017
Yes
Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by BruncleZuma: 10:18pm On Dec 02, 2017
We know

Chief Reactant Femi

grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by NwaAmaikpe: 10:18pm On Dec 02, 2017
shocked

Femi Adesina has something in common with a girl with 8 boyfriends.

Both can never be trusted.

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by yeahh(m): 10:18pm On Dec 02, 2017
Nigeria is in trouble if we have to choose between Buhari and Atiku. Really sad

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by Abfinest007(m): 10:18pm On Dec 02, 2017
we didn't expect to say the true bcus buhari carbinet members are born liars

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by firstclassmumu: 10:19pm On Dec 02, 2017
APC

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:19pm On Dec 02, 2017
Atiku is an Ipob member with no joy. We are not taking him serious before

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by LasGidiOwner: 10:20pm On Dec 02, 2017
#ATIKU didn't lie

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by IamPatriotic(m): 10:22pm On Dec 02, 2017
The question that is begging for an answer from Mazi Nnamdi
Atikuchukwu is, why is he banned from entering America?
And not if Buhari was banned or not.

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by bright007(f): 10:23pm On Dec 02, 2017
OK
Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by oshe11: 10:24pm On Dec 02, 2017
I dnt knw who is saying the truth bt the way the Old man is travelling at every given opportunity, one wud think ATIKU IS SAYING THE TRUTH

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC 'walk for change' in Osun state..........................Update (Pictures) / Zahra Buhari-Indimi And Husband, Ahmed Indimi Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary / Did Kaduna Tribunal Sack Uba Sani? (Fact Check)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.