Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,698 members, 7,820,433 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Buhari ‘Never Knows Anything’ - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari ‘Never Knows Anything’ - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe (29641 Views)

'I Will Open A Can Of Worms' - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe / DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) / Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's Handshake With Ude Oko Chukwu In New York (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari ‘Never Knows Anything’ - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by nwabobo: 1:35pm On Mar 15, 2018
Buhari ‘never knows anything’, Senator attacks president

A senator, Enyinnaya Abaribe (Abia-PDP), has criticised President Muhammadu Buhari for constantly denying responsibility when things go wrong.

The senator said Mr. Buhari is always in the habit of saying, “I don’t know.”

Mr. Abaribe said this while contributing to a motion on the recent violence killings in Kogi state by suspected herdsmen.

Atai Aidoko Ali (Kogi-APC) had raised a motion on the activities of armed bandits who he referred to as ‘Fulani herdsmen.’

He said the herdsmen killed 32 people in two local government areas of the state on Wednesday.

Mr. Abaribe, in his reaction, said President Buhari by his attitude had not shown readiness to curb insecurity across the country.

“I agree with the senate leader who said this is a moment where we have to work with the executive. The only thing I don’t agree with is, this executive that you want us to work with, have they accepted that they are the people that have responsibility?

“We have a president that will say I don’t know my IG didn’t even follow my order. A president that says I didn’t even know when this happened. Every little thing he doesn’t know.”

Mr. Abaribe was cut short by the Senate Leader, Ahmed Lawan, who invoked Order 53 (4) to call his colleague to order.

He asked Mr. Abaribe to confine his observation to the subject matter and not digress.

Resuming his contribution, Mr. Abaribe continued his attack on the president.

He said that security operatives were incapacitated because the ‘Commander-in-chief is always not knowing.’

“I’m keeping my contribution to security and the Commander-in-chief of Nigeria is in charge of security and when the Commander-in-chief says I don’t know what happened, then we have to worry whether this our security is actually in the right hands.

“Let us bring to the fore another aspect which the senate leader mentioned. He said that the security forces are overstretched, we agree but distinguished senator Marafa has told us here that information was given in the Zamfara case to the same security people and the governor was dancing Arabango somewhere else and left the security. Is that not what you said? So, it is not a question of not having enough people, it is a question of not acting on intelligence and information that you have. And of course I can’t blame them for not acting because the President says I don’t know.

“How will you act on what you don’t know? Mr. President, let us beg this president; please take responsibility for one thing. It’s not everything that you don’t know so that we will be safe in Nigeria.”

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/261897-buhari-never-knows-anything-senator-attacks-president.html/amp

83 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari ‘Never Knows Anything’ - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by SEMO007(m): 1:40pm On Mar 15, 2018
A country called Nigeria

The only country where the president thinks 'I don't know' covers up for his incompetence

238 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Buhari ‘Never Knows Anything’ - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by LORDOFAFONJAS: 1:42pm On Mar 15, 2018
Useless idiat of a president

176 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Buhari ‘Never Knows Anything’ - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by TheFreeOne: 1:46pm On Mar 15, 2018
An irresponsible/insincere leader always gives excuses.

For a president to have said he doesn't know his IGP whom he often have security meetings with disregarded his order shows he doesn't know what's happening within his government and the country aside what he's being told.

And only simpletons, greedy, conscienceless and brain dead individuals will still support and vote for him in 2019.

His new appellation henceforth should be Mr. know-nothing aka Alhaji Zero.

162 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Buhari ‘Never Knows Anything’ - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by nwabobo: 1:47pm On Mar 15, 2018
Lalasticlala over to you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari ‘Never Knows Anything’ - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by saarumann: 1:57pm On Mar 15, 2018
Not long ago buhari revealed that more people were killed in Taraba than Benue and Zamfara state combined, claiming he has his own way of gathering information (To justify his nonchalant attitude to states ravaged by fulani terrorist herders) only for vegetable to bomb himself days later that he didn't know were his IGP is. The question Nigerians should ask him is this; Where did he get the information that more people were killed in Taraba than Benue and Zamfara?
This is what you get when a dinosaur is the President.

126 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari ‘Never Knows Anything’ - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by saarumann: 2:02pm On Mar 15, 2018
SEMO007:
A country called Nigeria

The only country where the president thinks 'I don't know' covers up for his incompetence

Buhari is a typical ancient man who will fit better in a society of bush people, as leader of bushmen tribe like those in "Gods must be Crazy". He doesn't belong to this age.

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari ‘Never Knows Anything’ - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by Masama: 2:10pm On Mar 15, 2018
The worst is that he doesn't even know that he does not
Know anything

167 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Buhari ‘Never Knows Anything’ - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by xcolanto(m): 2:33pm On Mar 15, 2018
Truly, buhari knows nothing!

A man that his child owned a bike worth 100 million had no idea till it almost killed him.

Who did we offend to have buhari as President??

Come 2019 its #back2dura

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari ‘Never Knows Anything’ - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by saarumann: 2:41pm On Mar 15, 2018
Masama:
The worst is that he doesn't even know that he does not
Know anything
Those who do not know, yet do not know that they do not know are FOOLS. Ignore them. eg Buhari.

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari ‘Never Knows Anything’ - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by LastSurvivor11: 3:29pm On Mar 15, 2018
Stupid coward general that zombies told us how he will lead the war from the front only to turn out to be the sponsor..

He is as daft as what I don't know
Always never in touch with reality

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari ‘Never Knows Anything’ - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 15, 2018
Hilarious.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari ‘Never Knows Anything’ - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by maestroferddi: 3:30pm On Mar 15, 2018
True talk

He doesnt know nada.

How this kind of character ended as the helmsman of over 180 million people wont cease to amaze me.

30 Likes

Re: Buhari ‘Never Knows Anything’ - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by Amirullaha(m): 3:30pm On Mar 15, 2018
He will know in 2019...
#PVC Loaded...

19 Likes

Re: Buhari ‘Never Knows Anything’ - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by ogaJona(m): 3:30pm On Mar 15, 2018
yes sir, he's a dullard from daura

12 Likes

Re: Buhari ‘Never Knows Anything’ - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by kabrudrapist: 3:30pm On Mar 15, 2018
Where are the presidiots nairaland goats. I need you goats to rise in defence of your master.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari ‘Never Knows Anything’ - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by miracool946: 3:31pm On Mar 15, 2018
b
Re: Buhari ‘Never Knows Anything’ - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by tivta(m): 3:32pm On Mar 15, 2018
BMC OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

explain this to us oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

6 Likes

Re: Buhari ‘Never Knows Anything’ - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by Omeokachie: 3:32pm On Mar 15, 2018
It's raining hard on the "commander in chief" that does not know.

When asked about his age...I don't know.

Where is your certificate? I don't know.

Where is the IGP? I don't know.

Who brought Maina back? I don't know.

They looted PTF funds under your watch. I don't know.

All he knows is that He loves the perks of office and will do everything possible to continue to enjoy it.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari ‘Never Knows Anything’ - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by cytell56: 3:32pm On Mar 15, 2018

12 Likes

Re: Buhari ‘Never Knows Anything’ - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by freeze001(f): 3:32pm On Mar 15, 2018
Yeye Ahmed Lawan had to get up to exhibit his eye service of 'protecting the president' like it is not the worst form of embarrassment that the president doesn't have his finger on the pulse of the damning security situation currently obtainable in Nigeria and he makes no effort to update himself through regular security reports hence his lame, incompetent answer of 'I don't know'.

Good thing Abaribe stood his ground and made his point. You cannot separate the President from the security of Nigeria whether good or bad. He is the CSO of the country and swore to protect lives and property of citizens in light of the provisions of the Constitution.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari ‘Never Knows Anything’ - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by Fortunehunter(m): 3:32pm On Mar 15, 2018
The truth is coming out small small.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari ‘Never Knows Anything’ - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by eleojo23: 3:32pm On Mar 15, 2018
We have seen the real Mr. Clueless

His name is Buhari

30 Likes

Re: Buhari ‘Never Knows Anything’ - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by georjay(m): 3:32pm On Mar 15, 2018
all this yeye abokis no go allow sensible people talk wetyn dey go on

fools them

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari ‘Never Knows Anything’ - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by naijjaman(m): 3:33pm On Mar 15, 2018
He is stating the obvious. That we have a bunch of dullards and robots in Abuja cheesy

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari ‘Never Knows Anything’ - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by adezjamz(m): 3:33pm On Mar 15, 2018
Bring back our own Buhari grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari ‘Never Knows Anything’ - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by chrisxxx(m): 3:33pm On Mar 15, 2018
Totally bereft of ideas. Senility at its peak.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari ‘Never Knows Anything’ - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by Queenserah26(f): 3:33pm On Mar 15, 2018
Wetin we no go hear? Naija which way?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari ‘Never Knows Anything’ - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by judecares1(m): 3:34pm On Mar 15, 2018
he knew nothing that was why he was overthrown in 1985 without single gun

16 Likes

Re: Buhari ‘Never Knows Anything’ - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by salbis(m): 3:34pm On Mar 15, 2018
grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari ‘Never Knows Anything’ - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by Lanre4uonly(m): 3:35pm On Mar 15, 2018
It's a pity.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari ‘Never Knows Anything’ - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by Lomprico2: 3:35pm On Mar 15, 2018
Nigga's brain dead na!

Madam pepe said it long ago, nigga's brain is rotten.

Jona's cluelessness dey learn work wia buhari own dey. Tufiaa!!

22 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) / Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu / John Godson,Nigerian-Born Polish Legislator Visits His Hometown (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.