Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,385 members, 7,812,135 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) (98451 Views)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) / Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries / Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Chukabiz1961(m): 6:48am On Dec 03, 2017
Wishing them not thread the bride's parent way. I don't know about the groom.
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by oloriooko(m): 6:56am On Dec 03, 2017
Is the guy a car dealer grin
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 03, 2017
hakeem4:
Wait!!!! Is this the frimpong that played for arsenal

I pray his marriage doesn’t end up like his football career
big thing dey miss from your body I swear. You just prove to me say your full body lack sense
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by iamNifemi(m): 7:15am On Dec 03, 2017
Nawteemaxie:
See her complexion, like sun has never touched her! shocked
And I hardly see myself at night!
Tufiakwa! I will not remain in this state forever!

Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Angelcute(f): 7:15am On Dec 03, 2017
Alwaysking:
I'm here for you baby. grin
Where Have You Been All These While My Mother Don Yab Me Finish
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Alwaysking: 7:18am On Dec 03, 2017
Angelcute:
Where Have You Been All These While My Mother Don Yab Me Finish
I've always been besides you but you failed to see me... grin
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Angelcute(f): 7:21am On Dec 03, 2017
Alwaysking:
I've always been besides you but you failed to see me... grin
i hope you are 40yrs or over?
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by goshen26: 7:27am On Dec 03, 2017
Pastor will be preaching one thing while their children will be doing opposite
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Alwaysking: 7:28am On Dec 03, 2017
Angelcute:
i hope you are 40yrs or over?
i ain't, besides why are you looking for a 40yrs and above inactive man when am here for you, I can satisfy you anyway you want. just Give me a chance. grin
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 7:41am On Dec 03, 2017
darfay:
All I know is that they ve already had sex and it is unbecoming of a pastors daughter to have pre marital s3x what am I saying self no mind na sleep dey catch me

you had better stand up from that bed and finish what you started...
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 7:44am On Dec 03, 2017
alexialin:
He's just a dark looking average guy.

Nothing spectacular there cheesy

But Mehn she's her dad carbon copy.. Abi photocopy sef smiley

You might feel he's average looking...

But do you have an idea of his cunninglingus skills?

Maybe he wields a bazooka in his pants.

Oyakhilome's daughter has 1st hand information on that...trust me! grin
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Angelcute(f): 7:50am On Dec 03, 2017
Alwaysking:
i ain't, besides why are you looking for a 40yrs and above inactive man when am here for you, I can satisfy you anyway you want. just Give me a chance. grin
hmmmmm gate closed
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Alwaysking: 7:52am On Dec 03, 2017
Angelcute:
hmmmmm gate closed
Close your gate till your last breath on earth, wetin concern me. grin
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by tealaw(m): 8:01am On Dec 03, 2017
D guy look like he got no brains.
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by CHIZZYCHEALSEA: 8:15am On Dec 03, 2017
Alwaysking:
Close your gate till your last breath on earth, wetin concern me. grin
eazy bro dis kinda gurls u give dem time wen dey start loving u its everlasting.
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by abbyphilips(f): 8:16am On Dec 03, 2017
Angelcute:
When am i even getting married, this my kinda man

Yes ooo.. my spec too
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 8:36am On Dec 03, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Alwaysking: 8:39am On Dec 03, 2017
CHIZZYCHEALSEA:
eazy bro dis kinda gurls u give dem time wen dey start loving u its everlasting.
She actually don't know what she's missing, it's when she reach menopause that she will understand. grin
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by ademusiwa3r: 8:46am On Dec 03, 2017
sad
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 03, 2017
more thithes to be paid, crooked pastors every were.
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Martin0(m): 9:30am On Dec 03, 2017
gypsey:
more thithes to be paid, crooked pastors every were.

How did you come to such conclusiongrin
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 03, 2017
Martin0:

How did you come to such conclusiongrin
well.. were do you think the money for the marriage will come from?
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Martin0(m): 9:38am On Dec 03, 2017
gypsey:
well.. were do you think the money for the marriage will come from?

Well it possible it will come from the church..

But again remember the couple might be rich.
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Firstcitizen: 9:41am On Dec 03, 2017
sonnie10:

Are you a learner? If you don't know how to find out, it's better you ask.

So you jobless sotay na d work wey you go do on top anoda person headache.

Chai

#endunemployment #endidleness #endpoverty
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 03, 2017
Martin0:

Well it possible it will come from the church..

But again remember the couple might be rich.
which one? the guy or the pastor's daughter?
what are their occupations?
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by ignis: 9:48am On Dec 03, 2017
The guy doesn't look like a Nigerian.
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Martin0(m): 9:52am On Dec 03, 2017
gypsey:
angry
gypsey:
Nna eh see question ooogringrin
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 03, 2017
Martin0:
angryNna eh see question ooogringrin
you said they are rich right? grin
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Martin0(m): 10:01am On Dec 03, 2017
gypsey:
you said they are rich right? grin
gringringrin eh I just remember how ur children nagringrin
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 03, 2017
Martin0:

gringringrin eh I just remember how ur children nagringrin
they are sleeping at the moment, dem dey okay! thanks!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' / TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher / Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.