Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,984 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) (98445 Views)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) / Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries / Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 03, 2017
Martin0:

Come oo gypsey am a very simple man u don't know yet ooogringrin
I don't even care or even need you to be a virginegringrin

You mean, she don't have to be a virgin? well..then so what's the problem? Abi you dey wait for Shaybaby? grin grin
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Martin0(m): 4:34pm On Dec 03, 2017
gypsey:
You mean, she don't have to be a virgin? well..then so what's the problem? Abi you dey wait for Shaybaby? grin grin

Yes ooo,she nor need to preserve am for me,I am not stingy to eat alonegringrin

Ok I never see naugringrin
Na if u see girl na u go toast na,as I never see who to toast I go dey wait nagringrin

Nor let shaybebaby catch u ooogringringrin
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 03, 2017
Martin0:

Nna eh which kin enjoyment be that one naugringringrin
If ur cousin husband fucckk finish na he nor go fit play jigi jigi for house againgringrin

Am not surprise about these stories u told me,am very well aware of itgringrin

Long time ago when I was in a relationship my Ex do fucckk around infact she tells me the truth,gringrin she know's the truth will only save hergringrin

But in my case I alway's forgive her coz I believ she's an adult and u know South african girls are not alway's loyal to one mangringrin
what? shocked south African women! chai! there are more olosho in south africa than nigeria and their own be say Bleep for them is like eh? just buy them 1 bottle of black label or castel beer, ganja and 10 rands plate of Rice and cow leg and they are yours all night. grin grin so Nice and Emotional guy like you can not handle them oo! Chai! grin
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 03, 2017
Martin0:

Yes ooo,she nor need to preserve am for me,I am not stingy to eat alonegringrin

Ok I never see naugringrin
Na if u see girl na u go toast na,as I never see who to toast I go dey wait nagringrin

Nor let shaybebaby catch u ooogringringrin
Don't worry! i will bring one big naysh gyal for you when i see you tongue
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Martin0(m): 4:40pm On Dec 03, 2017
gypsey:
Don't worry! i will bring one big naysh gyal for you when i see you tongue

Na wa for u ooogringrin

U wan break the small preek wey I still dey manage for me?gringrin
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Martin0(m): 4:46pm On Dec 03, 2017
gypsey:
what? shocked south African women! chai! there are more olosho in south africa than nigeria and their own be say Bleep for them is like eh? just buy them 1 bottle of black label or castel beer, ganja and 10 rands plate of Rice and cow leg and they are yours all night. grin grin so Nice and Emotional guy like you can not handle them oo! Chai! grin

Nna eh I don't know they are like these ooogringrin
Chai and u know I work every day and nor be small indomie work I dey do oo,omo this girl hmmm ..gringrin

Well she try for my life financially then ooo
She even started a small scale poultry business for me then which I later closed down and invested the money in pig business with my friends...

Base on the cheating aspect I nor dey get time for her then when it comes to jigi jigi ooo,coz I dey alway's dey tired and sometimes she go dey think say I don fucvk outside before comming to her placegringrin
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Martin0(m): 4:49pm On Dec 03, 2017
gypsey:

But one thing is that I was never hurt by her cheating...
She knows the only thing that will hurt me is liesgringrin

Do you know I told her before we started dating that ,I wanted a No sex relationship?
____
And she agreed but my brother e nor work ooogringringrin
Sometimes when am around self I do tell her I travel and I dey around ooogringringrin
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Gracidoinlove(f): 5:00pm On Dec 03, 2017
Nawteemaxie:
See her complexion, like sun has never touched her! shocked
And I hardly see myself at night!
Tufiakwa! I will not remain in this state forever!

grin grin
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Gracidoinlove(f): 5:04pm On Dec 03, 2017
LORD pls pick my call too
Remember me oh Lord...

See cute guy

Hmmm, my own must come

1 Like

Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Observer225: 5:51pm On Dec 03, 2017
Congrats to them..
Buh na only me de observe say na only one wrist watch broda get..
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 03, 2017
Martin0:

Nna eh I don't know they are like these ooogringrin
Chai and u know I work every day and nor be small indomie work I dey do oo,omo this girl hmmm ..gringrin

Well she try for my life financially then ooo
She even started a small scale poultry business for me then which I later closed down and invested the money in pig business with my friends...

Base on the cheating aspect I nor dey get time for her then when it comes to jigi jigi ooo,coz I dey alway's dey tired and sometimes she go dey think say I don fucvk outside before comming to her placegringrin

What?! shocked you can't have an SA woman and be complaining about tiredness when it's time for sex, you dey craze? Ofcourse! she will cheat. grin
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 03, 2017
Martin0:

Na wa for u ooogringrin

U wan break the small preek wey I still dey manage for me?gringrin
Nothing will happen to your preek! it doesn't have meter! grin it woun't damage
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Martin0(m): 5:59pm On Dec 03, 2017
gypsey:
Nothing will happen to your preek! it doesn't have meter! grin it woun't damage

Na wa for u oogringrin

Do u know the weight of that Nyansh
Bros I nor fit carry big Nyansh ooo me na flat butty fan
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Martin0(m): 6:03pm On Dec 03, 2017
gypsey:
What?! shocked you can't have an SA woman and be complaining about tiredness when it's time for sex, you dey craze? Ofcourse! she will cheat. grin

Nna eh I nor be wood abeg!
I dey find money na,and I still dey find the money till nowgringrin
But me nor see am as offence if she cheat sha,make she dey cheat while I workgringrin

She's a Nairalander here ooo and she's married to my friend,gringrin
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 03, 2017
Martin0:

But one thing is that I was never hurt by her cheating...
She knows the only thing that will hurt me is liesgringrin

Do you know I told her before we started dating that ,I wanted a No sex relationship?
____
And she agreed but my brother e nor work ooogringringrin
Sometimes when am around self I do tell her I travel and I dey around ooogringringrin
how can you want a non sex relationship? Abi you be celibate? grin so did you ever meet this gyal live?
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 03, 2017
Martin0:

Nna eh I nor be wood abeg!
I dey find money na,and I still dey find the money till nowgringrin
But me nor see am as offence if she cheat sha,make she dey cheat while I workgringrin

She's a Nairalander here ooo and she's married to my friend,gringrin
well.. if you are more interested in money then forget about women, who says you can not find both?

So did you ever met this gyal for real or were you people just chatting on nairaland? grin grin i mean, you can't have a relationship with some one you have never met.
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Martin0(m): 8:28pm On Dec 03, 2017
gypsey:
how can you want a non sex relationship? Abi you be celibate? grin so did you ever meet this gyal live?

Hahahahah see question oogringrin
Am not a celibate ooogrin and I can never be and will never never be oogringrin

The honest simple truth is am currently Chastity ..
_____
Hia these is someone who was based her in nigeria doing business and living well here,she even has plots of land here,she's a rich slay queen oooogringringrin
Though I didn't know about it before I met her ooo...

And I accidentaly met her.
__
It happend in the village one december when I visit home,mehn infact I nor even plan to go home that christmass self imagine I came home on the 1st of Januarygringrin

Mehn u need to see how I take assemble this girl ooo,though it was her and her friends that came home that year's her friends was just from a nearby village and it happend they visit our own village coz we had a cultural day that timegringrin

If not coz of me masquerade for wipe her flta ass naugringrin

Well till date that masquerade is my good friendgringrin
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Martin0(m): 8:32pm On Dec 03, 2017
gypsey:

Thought she done go back to SA..
She and my friend went there coz my friend
was planing to travel out of the country before
the got married...

Those crooked pastor go say Yesus nor sign am btw me and hergringrin
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Martin0(m): 8:37pm On Dec 03, 2017
gypsey:
well.. if you are more interested in money then forget about women, who says you can not find both?

So did you ever met this gyal for real or were you people just chatting on nairaland? grin grin i mean, you can't have a relationship with some one you have never met.

Hahahahah na wa for u ooo,ok we go find bothgringrin I agreegringrin

Hia person wey base for Naija here na u dey ask if I meet her,though she done go SA back oo coz my friend they plan to travel out befor they got married!

But one thin be say eh that girl is finacially ok ooo,she has plots of land here till now,though she don sell sell most of them..
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 03, 2017
Martin0:

Thought she done go back to SA..
She and my friend went there coz my friend
was planing to travel out of the country before
the got married...

Those crooked pastor go say Yesus nor sign am btw me and hergringrin
Righ! so your frend is married to her now? chai! this tory get K leg o! grin

so you dey listen to crooked pastors eh? grin is that why you no marry the woman? because thief thief pastors said so? grin
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Martin0(m): 8:45pm On Dec 03, 2017
gypsey:
Hahahahahh na wa oo wetin man pikin never see eEgringrin wahala wey dey life nor be small one nagringrin

so you dey listen to crooked pastors eh? grin is that why you no marry the woman? because thief thief pastors said so? grin

No na,I jus dey assume say na that kind words dem dey talk naugringrin

Hmmmm the reason why I nor marry her is personal to me abeg,gringrin
I can never tell anybody that even if I con fall inlove with any woman,No human will know,except una do enter my brain with surgical mean'sgringringrin
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Martin0(m): 8:46pm On Dec 03, 2017
gypsey:

Nna I dey come make I check my mail,I dey suspect something
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 03, 2017
Martin0:

No na,I jus dey assume say na that kind words dem dey talk naugringrin

Hmmmm the reason why I nor marry her is personal to me abeg,gringrin
I can never tell anybody that even if I con fall inlove with any woman,No human will know,except una do enter my brain with surgical mean'sgringringrin
Okay o! e be like say your wahala! pass my own grin grin
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Martin0(m): 8:57pm On Dec 03, 2017
gypsey:
Okay o! e be like say your wahala! pass my own grin grin

No na,nor con tell me that ooo coz I nor go believgringrin

Oya oya na ur own I wan hear now..
Wetin make u divorce?
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 03, 2017
Martin0:

gringrin dem nor hack ooogringrin

I tell u say she dey Nairaland na so I was suspecting she most ve emailed megringrin

I saw her call but she quickly cut off,that signal nagringrin
Right! o boy! e be like say her wahala dey boku! grin
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 03, 2017
Martin0:

No na,nor con tell me that ooo coz I nor go believgringrin

Oya oya na ur own I wan hear now..
Wetin make u divorce?
because the oyibo woman say i be womaniser so dem divorce me, the other one say i Bleep her sister so she divorce me tongue
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Martin0(m): 9:03pm On Dec 03, 2017
gypsey:
Right! o boy! e be like say her wahala dey boku! grin

Hahahahahah these human's known as women hmmm nor try dem ooo coz if u do! Hmmm story go yakpa to tell oogringrin

Anyway my own story done end for now ,make I packwell for ur own now!

Nna eh my follower's go dey see tinz wey I don talk ooo aaaaaaaa na wa ooo
Anyway e nor mean na life experience we dey talk sha
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Martin0(m): 9:07pm On Dec 03, 2017
gypsey:
because the oyibo woman say i be womaniser so dem divorce me, the other one say i Bleep her sister so she divorce me tongue
h

Hian womaniser!
__jus li dat? Na wa ooo thank God say nigerian girls never learn this one.

Wait oo u truely fucvk her sister
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 03, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahahah these human's known as women hmmm nor try dem ooo coz if u do! Hmmm story go yakpa to tell oogringrin

Anyway my own story done end for now ,make I packwell for ur own now!

Nna eh my follower's go dey see tinz wey I don talk ooo aaaaaaaa na wa ooo
Anyway e nor mean na life experience we dey talk sha
followers kwa? abi na dem dey pay your rent? abegi! who no get tory to tell? Anyway! i no get followers if anyone wan follow me e go enter gutter, because me! i no care o! grin grin grin.

ehee! dat reminds me! you know? e get one pesin wey dey send me Mail evry time from dis nairaland dey ask me for help, i mean, i no no dey.kind helep wey im wan make i helep am o!
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by mathslord: 9:11pm On Dec 03, 2017
darfay:
All I know is that they ve already had sex and it is unbecoming of a pastors daughter to have pre marital s3x what am I saying self no mind na sleep dey catch me
My dear...some people were born to be brain-washed. God never called this man(pastor Chris) cos it is very obvious. Just look at the pictures of his son in-law to be, this shows how stupid and lawless this people are. Christ embassy is a LAWLESS Church. A place jxt like a club aoux where u can wear whatever and do whatever u like.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' / TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher / Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.