Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,973 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) (98444 Views)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) / Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries / Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 03, 2017
AdolfHitlerxXx:

You might feel he's average looking...

But do you have an idea of his cunninglingus skills?

Maybe he wields a bazooka in his pants.

Oyakhilome's daughter has 1st hand information on that...trust me! grin

Lol.

Na so.
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Martin0(m): 10:43am On Dec 03, 2017
gypsey:
they are sleeping at the moment, dem dey okay! thanks!

Manwoman na u con be now oogringrin
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 03, 2017
Martin0:

Manwoman na u con be now oogringrin
na soo! children wahala! too much! grin soon you too go born your own grin
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Martin0(m): 11:12am On Dec 03, 2017
gypsey:
na soo! children wahala! too much! grin soon you too go born your own grin

Nna eh I agree with you oogringrin

Their wahala nor be small one ooo,but base on parental tinz na person go adapt nagringrin

One of my friend dey tell me about her son wahala I con dey pretend like say I nor understand the wahala of kidsgringrin

But another tin sha me personally I like to be with them ooo,them sabi takeaway that boring momentgringrin

Na for u to get breast remain na,so dem go dey play with am small
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by oluwakayode25(m): 11:14am On Dec 03, 2017
Gluhbirne:

I know two women {both Ghanaians} who're married to Ghanaian men and they've told me how wonderful their husbands are, and I've also witnessed how they treated them, myself. Complete gentlemen.

Okay..I still don't think men treat women well based on nationality tho...Na money finish everything I think
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 03, 2017
Martin0:

Nna eh I agree with you oogringrin

Their wahala nor be small one ooo,but base on parental tinz na person go adapt nagringrin

One of my friend dey tell me about her son wahala I con dey pretend like say I nor understand the wahala of kidsgringrin

But another tin sha me personally I like to be with them ooo,them sabi takeaway that boring momentgringrin

Na for u to get breast remain na,so dem go dey play with am small
grin grin grin grin you sef? na wetin you dey wait for? the earlier the better! begin look for wife oo! time no dey wait for pesin o!
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by sonnie10: 11:32am On Dec 03, 2017
Firstcitizen:

So you jobless sotay na d work wey you go do on top anoda person headache.

Chai

#endunemployment #endidleness #endpoverty

Don't continue to live in ignorance, be open to learn and set your mind free.
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Firstcitizen: 11:37am On Dec 03, 2017
sonnie10:

Don't continue to live in ignorance, be open to learn and set your mind free.

God forbid. open to learn how to poke my nose into people's affairs and to check who preserve and who no preserve. God forbid
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by babayor: 11:39am On Dec 03, 2017
This guy is so humble he uses just one wristwatch,i mean 2. lipsrsealed
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by sonnie10: 11:41am On Dec 03, 2017
Firstcitizen:

God forbid. open to learn how to poke my nose into people's affairs and to check who preserve and who no preserve. God forbid

Don't end up being entangled with someone else's vomit
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Firstcitizen: 11:45am On Dec 03, 2017
sonnie10:

Don't end up being entangled with someone else's vomit

Yeah right. To be busy analysing other people privacy is like being entangled in vomit and we know who was caught doing that. well done
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Martin0(m): 12:03pm On Dec 03, 2017
gypsey:
grin grin grin grin you sef? na wetin you dey wait for? the earlier the better! begin look for wife oo! time no dey wait for pesin o!

Na wa for u oogringringrin
To look for wife nor easy these day's oo
As I take dey chat with girls for Nairaland u tink say dem women go tolerate am?

Abeg ooo me dey wait pertinently ooo I nor want make dem use egushi soup and fish delete me oogringringrin

Money wey dem take dey marry for here con expensive pass cow ooogringringrin
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 03, 2017
daewoorazer:

The girls cameltoe must be fair and fleshy... Badt guy get eye

Bros, where you see camel toe inside dey jean wey she wear? Abi your eyes na laser scanner?
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Seun(m): 12:51pm On Dec 03, 2017
I love the picture of Chris Oyakhilome and his daughter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 03, 2017
Martin0:

Na wa for u oogringringrin
To look for wife nor easy these day's oo
As I take dey chat with girls for Nairaland u tink say dem women go tolerate am?

Abeg ooo me dey wait pertinently ooo I nor want make dem use egushi soup and fish delete me oogringringrin

Money wey dem take dey marry for here con expensive pass cow ooogringringrin

With all these wahala! with nigerian women, na wetin you go come do na? grin grin grin Abi you wan stay bachelor for ever? you gonna have to give one girl a chance, Aftall there still some good ones, Right?

Unless you don't want children of your own. you don't have to marry anyone just get them pregnant and they have children for you. simple! like we do over here tongue
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Martin0(m): 1:13pm On Dec 03, 2017
gypsey:
With all these wahala! with nigerian women, na wetin you go come do na? grin grin grin Abi you wan stay bachelor for ever? you gonna have to give one girl a chance, Aftall there still some good ones, Right?

Unless you don't want children of your own.

My brother nor be small wahala ooo,gringrin

Make I tell u truth I dey fear dem girls ooo,u nor read story of how wife take chuku chuku her husband to death?

With my life style hmmm e go hard to see girl wey go fit adapt ooo coz she fit even dey see me as man wey dey cheatgringrin

I remember my Ex told me when I was just an adult that if am to marry her am going to go off social mediagringrin u can imagine that kin tin na,a whole me gringrin condition wey dem go condition me go too much oogringringrin

But all thesame sha,we go marry,as I nor go Rv father school again me nor go dey say I nor enjoy kpevun ooogringrin

Anyway sha make man pikin dey reason as Next year go begringrin
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 03, 2017
Martin0:

My brother nor be small wahala ooo,gringrin

Make I tell u truth I dey fear dem girls ooo,u nor read story of how wife take chuku chuku her husband to death?

With my life style hmmm e go hard to see girl wey go fit adapt ooo coz she fit even dey see me as man wey dey cheatgringrin

I remember my Ex told me when I was just an adult that if am to marry her am going to go off social mediagringrin u can imagine that kin tin na,a whole me gringrin condition wey dem go condition me go too much oogringringrin

But all thesame sha,we go marry,as I nor go Rv father school again me nor go dey say I nor enjoy kpevun ooogringrin

Anyway sha make man pikin dey reason as Next year go begringrin

Well.. you can not live your life in fear and paranoia all the time, and yes! if it requires you to get off social media then so be it! how did you survive before social media? Relationship is about compromise, remember you are not perfect sow hy are you looking for a perfect wife?
You don't have to marry anyone. grin just get them pregnant and they will have your babies, simple! like we do over here, Unless you don't want children.

You know? when i come to naija i am planning to get one or two women pregnant so as to have nigerian children too incase these ones i have over here grows up and leave or deicdes they don't want to know me anymore.
because the way they are behaving and their mothers are not letting me take them to nigeria, so all these properties i own in nigeria who is going to inherit them? i am worried some times sad
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by optimisticson: 1:51pm On Dec 03, 2017
i sure say dis dude dey pay tithe lyk werey biko I no mention anybody name, bikonunu!!!
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Martin0(m): 1:56pm On Dec 03, 2017
gypsey:
Well.. you can not live your life in fear and paranoia all the time, and yes! if it requires you to get off social media then so be it! how did you survive before social media? Relationship is about compromise, remember you are not perfect sow hy are you looking for a perfect wife?
You don't have to marry anyone. grin just get them pregnant and they will have your babies, simple! like we do over here, Unless you don't want children.

Yeah I understand ee...am not looking out for a perfect wife ooo,seriously am only worried about my life on social media,atleast u can see the way I chat with ladies here,and u know ladies ve these jelousy spirit,am just worried it will be difficult for dem to accept me living such type of life on social media...

Based on relationship I think I understand it branches and the compromise invloved...
Sometimes relationship go jus tire person selfgringrin

As for baby mama's I nor want am ooo abeggringrin

You know? when i come to naija i am planning to get one or two women pregnant so as to have nigerian children too incase these ones i have over here grows up and leave or deicdes they don't want to know me anymore.

That a good idea for u ooo,coz I was even thinking of telling you that,but I jus say make I ignore am coz it may sound like am interfering into ur personal life..

because the way they are behaving and their mothers are not letting me take them to nigeria, so all these properties i own in nigeria who is going to inherit them? i am worried some times sad

But u don ever come nigeria with their mum before...

And am kind of thinking it coz of the ur investment here that made u don't wanna come with their mum,to avoid sharing it...
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 03, 2017
Martin0:

But u don ever come nigeria with their mum before...

And am kind of thinking it coz of the ur investment here that made u don't wanna come with their mum,to avoid sharing it...
No i have never been to naija with their mums, one of the Agreed to come with me this christmas but she changed her mind just yesterday grin After i ve paid nearly £3000 for their return tickets.
the other one wanted to come but she just had a baby on tuesday, Infact i am not even sure i will make it to naija again this christmas, because i have to look after my other child the one his mother just had a baby.

As I said, i will pregnant one or two nigerian woman so as to have nigerian children, my parents lives permanently in Naija now so they will help in raising them. they wanted me to marry one IGBO gyal but i don't think i want to do that. i will proberbly babies with her instead Afterall there are baby mamas in nigeria nowadays grin grin but what bout you? are you going to pregnant anyone? or are you looking for oyibo wife? grin grin like Lala!
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Nawteemaxie(m): 2:28pm On Dec 03, 2017
Mysselff2:

If you wan bleach ya skin go ahead, stop using Oyakhilomes daughters skin as a basis to rationalize your folly as you can only imagine the kind of childhood and lifestyle she had which you didn't .

Noticed.
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Martin0(m): 2:34pm On Dec 03, 2017
gypsey:
No i have never been to naija with their mums, one of the Agreed to come with me this christmas but she changed her mind just yesterday grin After i ve paid nearly £3000 for their return tickets.
the other one wanted to come but she just had a baby on tuesday, Infact i am not even sure i will make it to naija again this christmas, because i have to look after my other child the one his mother just had a baby.

£3000 na wa for u oo,I hope dem return that money back oo coz I nor hear sey dem not oo..
_____
Hmmm na wa ooo u don turn to mother now ooo, sure nor be mama gypsey I go dey call u now?gringrin

If u nor come for christmass come for february na,so we go even meet up shay shay together self..

As I said, i will pregnant one or two nigerian woman so as to have nigerian children, my parents lives permanently in Naija now so they will help in raising them. they wanted me to marry one IGBO gyal but i don't think i want to do that. i will proberbly babies with her instead Afterall there are baby mamas in nigeria nowadays grin grin but what bout you? are you going to pregnant anyone? or are you looking for oyibo wife? grin grin like Lala!

Hmmm good for u oo,if I wan marry it can be from any tribe,and from any country,provide say u go fit adapt to my life oogringrin
___
Yeah there are baby mama's it common now heregringrin but me I nor want baby mama's ee,it doesn't suit my type of life,I am looking forward to going back to school and read law to become a Barr,and I don't think such kinda life will suite me...
____

Hmmmm nor let Lala hear u ooogringringrin
Na make we see the oyibo first na,to marry oyibo nor be wahalagringrin but na make she nor con use gun blow off my brain gringrin
U know say oyibo ladies hmmm their life eh
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Martin0(m): 2:37pm On Dec 03, 2017
gypsey:

But wait oo when u dey chuk preek u nor reason all these oyibo problem?gringrin
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 03, 2017
Martin0:

But wait oo when u dey chuk preek u nor reason all these oyibo problem?gringrin
when i dey chuk preek i no no say i go get money or build houses for naija i been tink say i go live and grow old in England but my IGBO parents come raise me like a typical IGBOtic people wetin make i do na? grin grin na dem give me de idea of investing in nigeria. maybe they were wrong to do so?.
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 03, 2017
Martin0:

Hmmm good for u oo,if I wan marry it can be from any tribe,and from any country,provide say u go fit adapt to my life oogringrin
___
Yeah there are baby mama's it common now heregringrin but me I nor want baby mama's ee,it doesn't suit my type of life,I am looking forward to going back to school and read law to become a Barr,and I don't think such kinda life will suite me...
____

Hmmmm nor let Lala hear u ooogringringrin
Na make we see the oyibo first na,to marry oyibo nor be wahalagringrin but na make she nor con use gun blow off my brain gringrin
U know say oyibo ladies hmmm their life eh
law is a good proffession, but time is limited but i think you are still young so good luck!. you see? i am happy with what i have but, i would like nigerian children, so what kinda lifestyle is yours that no woman can put up with? nigerian women can put up with any lifestyle as long as you have money i hear.
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Martin0(m): 3:38pm On Dec 03, 2017
gypsey:
law is a good proffession, but time is limited but i think you are still young so good luck!. you see? i am happy with what i have but, i would like nigerian children, so what kinda lifestyle is yours that no woman can put up with? nigerian women can put up with any lifestyle as long as you have money i hear.

Yeah _
But that is later in the future and that if I still have the intrest ooo not when am old then u expect me to still go,but stiil at that I may likely do diploma in law if there's no time again..

Erm nigerian childrengringrin ur own good na!
Nna my life style be say I am womanizer ooo according to some Nairalander's..gringrin

Women are majorly my friends and I mingle with ladies a lot ,and yet we nor even dey cross pilowgringrin but u know say ladies nor wan use their eye and ear hear say their husband dey follow followgringrin

Forget money ee,,,Relationship nor be all about money ooo,if a lady loves you coz of money mehn forget it ooogringrin
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Martin0(m): 3:46pm On Dec 03, 2017
gypsey:
when i dey chuk preek i no no say i go get money or build houses for naija i been tink say i go live and grow old in England but my IGBO parents come raise me like a typical IGBOtic people wetin make i do na? grin grin na dem give me de idea of investing in nigeria. maybe they were wrong to do so?.

Hahahahahahgringringrin nor reason am like that ee,na the best advice them give you..

My late uncle did not marry him nor even born selfgringrin
But when my papa dey tell am say come marry he dey tell am say make him forget say life nor dey nigeria,he was busy building houses,but that all old stories..
If not for some tinz self I would ve lost my dad that period,u can imagine some village people accusing my dad of killing his own brother,just imagine?

How can a human kill a man spiritually according to them..

So in your case u nor need to panic just relax and u will get what u wish for..
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 03, 2017
Martin0:

Yeah _
But that is later in the future and that if I still have the intrest ooo not when am old then u expect me to still go,but stiil at that I may likely do diploma in law if there's no time again..

Erm nigerian childrengringrin ur own good na!
Nna my life style be say I am womanizer ooo according to some Nairalander's..gringrin

Women are majorly my friends and I mingle with ladies a lot ,and yet we nor even dey cross pilowgringrin but u know say ladies nor wan use their eye and ear hear say their husband dey follow followgringrin

Forget money ee,,,Relationship nor be all about money ooo,if a lady loves you coz of money mehn forget it ooogringrin
Mmm... womaniser? see eh! you no be womaniser pass me o! the ting be say if i dey follow woman i go dey make babies too dey follow, because when pesin come old all that follow follow go be for nothing, for Nairaland? who cares? what people on nairaland thinks, it's just a faceless forum. alot of tings and people on here are NOT REAL! so why worry bout what people you have never met or knows think.

you know? my cousin's husband some times when i am in Naija he follow me to Awka or Enugu to pick up Olosho even though he is married to my cousin (not my business) one time he brought 2 gyals from his CHURCH with him in my car and we went from hotels, Restuarant and to my house and these girls knows his wife infact they are friends to his wife and Attend the same Grace of God church. so as you can see it's messed up! grin grin grin You can not trust any gyal but men will still marry these women one day, infact one of them just got married last April she even invited me but i didn't Attend. grin grin grin unless you want a Virgin Mary.
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahahahgringringrin nor reason am like that ee,na the best advice them give you..

My late uncle did not marry him nor even born selfgringrin
But when my papa dey tell am say come marry he dey tell am say make him forget say life nor dey nigeria,he was busy building houses,but that all old stories..
If not for some tinz self I would ve lost my dad that period,u can imagine some village people accusing my dad of killing his own brother,just imagine?

How can a human kill a man spiritually according to them..

So in your case u nor need to panic just relax and u will get what u wish for..
No mind village people na so dem go dey cause trouble upandan!, one time they even tried to tell me dat my cousin wants to kill me and take all my properties, i told them anyone who crosses my Gate i will shoot them, every body run away! grin grin
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Martin0(m): 4:20pm On Dec 03, 2017
gypsey:
Mmm... womaniser? see eh! you no be womaniser pass me o! the ting be say if i dey follow woman i go dey make babies too dey follow, because when pesin come old all that follow follow go be for nothing, for Nairaland? who cares? what people on nairaland thinks, it's just a faceless forum. alot of tings and people on here are NOT REAL! so why worry bout what people you have never met or knows think.

Your own good na,mehn I nor dey fucckk around ooo make dem nor kill me like fly one daygringrin do u know that nigeria ladies kills faster than u can imaginegringrin
And u know I nor like trouble or been hurt hence man need to be carefull ooogringrin

you know? my cousin's husband some times when i am in Naija he follow me to Awka or Enugu to pick up Olosho even though he is married to my cousin (not my business) one time he brought 2 gyals from his CHURCH with him in my car and we went from hotels, Restuarant and to my house and these girls knows his wife infact they are friends to his wife and Attend the same Grace of God church. so as you can see it's messed up! grin grin grin You can not trust any gyal but men will still marry these women one day, infact one of them just got married last April she even invited me but i didn't Attend. grin grin grin unless you want a Virgin Mary.

Nna eh which kin enjoyment be that one naugringringrin
If ur cousin husband fucckk finish na he nor go fit play jigi jigi for house againgringrin

Am not surprise about these stories u told me,am very well aware of itgringrin

Long time ago when I was in a relationship my Ex do fucckk around infact she tells me the truth,gringrin she know's the truth will only save hergringrin

But in my case I alway's forgive her coz I believ she's an adult and u know South african girls are not alway's loyal to one mangringrin
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Martin0(m): 4:22pm On Dec 03, 2017
gypsey:

Come oo gypsey am a very simple man u don't know yet ooogringrin
I don't even care or even need you to be a virginegringrin
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Martin0(m): 4:24pm On Dec 03, 2017
gypsey:
No mind village people na so dem go dey cause trouble upandan!, one time they even tried to tell me dat my cousin wants to kill me and take all my properties, i told them anyone who crosses my Gate i will shoot them, every body run away! grin grin

Nna ehgringrin
These people dey disturb nor be small oogringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' / TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher / Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.