Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Are Atheists Qualified To Speak On Christianity? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Atheists Qualified To Speak On Christianity? (4659 Views)

By Report: “china Continue To Cracks Down On Christianity” Why? / Why People Are Atheists? / We Want An Oath To Jesus As God, For All Commentary On Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Atheists Qualified To Speak On Christianity? by LordReed(m): 5:52pm On Oct 10, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

You cannot cut your nose to spite your face. undecided

Re: Are Atheists Qualified To Speak On Christianity? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 10, 2019
Cartoonist versus Cartoonist! cheesy

Olaadegbu, are you enjoying the show? cheesy
Re: Are Atheists Qualified To Speak On Christianity? by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:28pm On Oct 10, 2019
Maximus69:

Cartoonist versus Cartoonist! cheesy

Olaadegbu, are you enjoying the show? cheesy

Do you call those caricatures he posts as cartoons? undecided
Re: Are Atheists Qualified To Speak On Christianity? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 10, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Do you call those caricatures he posts as cartoons? undecided

Well i don't see any difference it's all drawings, unlike JWs that always put pictures of REAL people to drive home our point! wink
Re: Are Atheists Qualified To Speak On Christianity? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:01pm On Oct 10, 2019
Maximus69:

Well i don't see any difference it's all drawings, unlike JWs that always put pictures of REAL people to drive home our point! wink

You mean you see pictures of men like moving trees? You almost saw the light. shocked
Re: Are Atheists Qualified To Speak On Christianity? by Nobody: 4:58am On Oct 11, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

You mean you see pictures of men like moving trees? You almost saw the light. shocked

@bolded

Which part in my comment did you find that idea? cheesy
Re: Are Atheists Qualified To Speak On Christianity? by budaatum: 9:57am On Oct 11, 2019
Maximus69:

@bolded

He has a vivid imagination and a compound ability to make things up that blinds him to reality.
Re: Are Atheists Qualified To Speak On Christianity? by Blabbermouth: 5:40pm On Oct 11, 2019
Martinez19:
matter can neither be created nor destroyed. The universe is all there was, all there is and all there will be. Even though matter changes from one form to another, it's still matter.
While you draw that fleeting breathe
When your eyes are closed in death
When you soar through tracts unknown
You surely will see him on his Judgement throne.
The belief in eternal sleep will shake
You would give any thing to see another day break
Help you will find there will be none
God you will find there will be one
Not that you can't reach him, but you are gone.
Re: Are Atheists Qualified To Speak On Christianity? by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:55pm On Oct 11, 2019
Maximus69:

@bolded

It is obvious that you are oblivious to that saying in the Bible. cool
Re: Are Atheists Qualified To Speak On Christianity? by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:56pm On Oct 11, 2019
budaatum:

He has a vivid imagination and a compound ability to make things up that blinds him to reality.

I don't expect you to know any better either. undecided
Re: Are Atheists Qualified To Speak On Christianity? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 11, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

It is obvious that you are oblivious to that saying in the Bible. cool
Because "men like trees" is written in the Bible doesn't mean you should tie every comment to it even when there is no correlation of any kind! wink
Re: Are Atheists Qualified To Speak On Christianity? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 11, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

I don't expect you to know any better either. undecided

All she needed is show her the correlation between the comments that's all, don't think it's everyone who heard a scriptural quotations that credulously tie it to any statement!
Re: Are Atheists Qualified To Speak On Christianity? by PastorAIO: 11:06am On Feb 11, 2020
LordReed:

What the heck are you on about? Who talking about a hyperbole? Do you not know what sunrise and sunset are?

I think where the problem lies is he doesn't actually know the meaning of the word Hyperbole.
Re: Are Atheists Qualified To Speak On Christianity? by LordReed(m): 11:36am On Feb 11, 2020
PastorAIO:

I think where the problem lies is he doesn't actually know the meaning of the word Hyperbole.

It would appear so. He seems to like to throw out words just because they sound clever but bear no relation to the subject.
Re: Are Atheists Qualified To Speak On Christianity? by PastorAIO: 5:27pm On Feb 11, 2020
LordReed:

It would appear so. He seems to like to throw out words just because they sound clever but bear no relation to the subject.

That would be giving him a credit he doesn't deserve. I'd say his Bosses 'like to throw out words .... that bear no relation to the subject'. He just swallows what they say hook line and sinker and follows suit.
Re: Are Atheists Qualified To Speak On Christianity? by LordReed(m): 5:44pm On Feb 11, 2020
PastorAIO:

That would be giving him a credit he doesn't deserve. I'd say his Bosses 'like to throw out words .... that bear no relation to the subject'. He just swallows what they say hook line and sinker and follows suit.

Agreed.
Re: Are Atheists Qualified To Speak On Christianity? by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:16pm On Feb 11, 2020
PastorAIO:

Are you a frenchvoyeur? undecided

Re: Are Atheists Qualified To Speak On Christianity? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:39pm On Aug 04, 2020
OLAADEGBU:
Are atheists qualified to speak on Christianity?

"I will often have atheists tell me that I'm not qualified to speak on topics such as evolution or a certain field in science because I don't have a degree, yet they spend all day ranting and raving about Christianity. Sometimes I wonder if they hide behind their piece of paper because they feel inadequate. The world is a strange place." ~Jason
Source: https://www.facebook.com/EvolutionIsALie/

Atheists are truly hiding because they feel inadequate. cheesy

Re: Are Atheists Qualified To Speak On Christianity? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:58am On Nov 13, 2020
OLAADEGBU:
Are atheists qualified to speak on Christianity?

"I will often have atheists tell me that I'm not qualified to speak on topics such as evolution or a certain field in science because I don't have a degree, yet they spend all day ranting and raving about Christianity. Sometimes I wonder if they hide behind their piece of paper because they feel inadequate. The world is a strange place." ~Jason
Source: https://www.facebook.com/EvolutionIsALie/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Be Glad!ogaga4luv Is Now A Christian! / Does It Take Money To Spread The Gospel? / For The Muslim Brothers And Sisters To Translate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.