Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Throw Back Of Switchboard Engineers At Ibadan Authority Power Station In The 50s - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throw Back Of Switchboard Engineers At Ibadan Authority Power Station In The 50s (2479 Views)

Angry Youths Shut Afam Power Station, Throw Rivers Into Darkness / SALBAS Oil And Gas: The Biggest Filling Station In Nigeria With Almost 200 Staff / BEDC Power Station On Fire In Edo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throw Back Of Switchboard Engineers At Ibadan Authority Power Station In The 50s by Obijulius: 11:30am On Dec 03, 2017
Have a lovely day my friend!!!!

You know what? I need an ice cold bottle of beer. Care to join me?

sarrki:

Can you keep quiet and listen to elders
Re: Throw Back Of Switchboard Engineers At Ibadan Authority Power Station In The 50s by Obijulius: 11:31am On Dec 03, 2017
Check my response. Let’s have a drink together, life is quite chill than we think.

sarrki:

Someone is trying to make your malfunction Ic to work you are here yearning op....t...a
Re: Throw Back Of Switchboard Engineers At Ibadan Authority Power Station In The 50s by sarrki(m): 11:41am On Dec 03, 2017
Obijulius:
Have a lovely day my friend!!!!

You know what? I need an ice cold bottle of beer. Care to join me?

Had it mean am close by the thing for make sense

Especially a mortuary standard chilled one
Re: Throw Back Of Switchboard Engineers At Ibadan Authority Power Station In The 50s by Obijulius: 11:42am On Dec 03, 2017
Bad guy!!!

Surely holla u when I get into base. Enjoy!!!

sarrki:

Had it mean am close by the thing for make sense

Especially a mortuary standard chilled one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throw Back Of Switchboard Engineers At Ibadan Authority Power Station In The 50s by Michael004: 12:34pm On Dec 03, 2017
Obijulius:
Awwww....

Insults after insults.

Drop the Michael in your name...bye

Come drop am na, abi you dey fear?
Re: Throw Back Of Switchboard Engineers At Ibadan Authority Power Station In The 50s by adeolakemi: 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2017
sarrki:

Am not the cause of Nnamdi downfall
this boy it will be very difficult to convince anybody to believe on your ideas ...you are not sellable at all ,your paymaster is who I pity if only he/she knew you can't do this job anymore
Re: Throw Back Of Switchboard Engineers At Ibadan Authority Power Station In The 50s by sarrki(m): 12:59pm On Dec 03, 2017
adeolakemi:
this boy it will be very difficult to convince anybody to believe on your ideas ...you are not sellable at all ,your paymaster is who I pity if only he/she knew you can't do this job anymore

Do you know sympathezers of Igbos are terrorist too ?

1 Like

Re: Throw Back Of Switchboard Engineers At Ibadan Authority Power Station In The 50s by adeolakemi: 1:04pm On Dec 03, 2017
sarrki:

Do you know sympathezers of Igbos are terrorist too ?
if I have your time your paymasters won't have any business with you .you are just not sellable see the way that handled this thread and the flaws on this thread were exposed why make w mockery of the Yoruba race tufia
Re: Throw Back Of Switchboard Engineers At Ibadan Authority Power Station In The 50s by sarrki(m): 1:05pm On Dec 03, 2017
adeolakemi:
if I have your time your paymasters won't have any business with you .you are just not sellable see the way that handled this thread and the flaws on this thread were exposed why make w mockery of the Yoruba race tufia

Mechonu

E pain am

Always ranting

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Granted Anticipatory Approval Of $469m For Tucano Aircraft,-Buhari / Ibrahim Shekarau's Senatorial Campaign In Kano (Photos) / Breaking News Atiku Is Giving 5k To People Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.