Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,211 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

NYSC: Avoid Unnecessary Journey – DG To Corps Members - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC: Avoid Unnecessary Journey – DG To Corps Members (20315 Views)

Dg To Corps Members: Nothing Like Two Weeks Leave After Camp / Be An Entrepreneur Like Tony Elumelu – Akpabio To Corps Members / We Sent You To Serve Not To Do Evangelism, NYSC DG Warns Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: Avoid Unnecessary Journey – DG To Corps Members by Krafty006: 9:56am On Dec 03, 2017
journey mercies
Re: NYSC: Avoid Unnecessary Journey – DG To Corps Members by maasoap(m): 10:00am On Dec 03, 2017
Flexherbal:
Very necessary:

“Avoid unnecessary journey, seek permission and follow due process from your employer up to the NYSC”.
VERY necessary. frequent and unnecessary journey can claim one's live. I learnt to sit my as$ down in my ppa the hard way.
Re: NYSC: Avoid Unnecessary Journey – DG To Corps Members by Lexusgs430: 10:01am On Dec 03, 2017
kay29000:

Lol! I did a lot of activities in za oza room. Lol!

I trust you corperkay...... All those condom gifts went to waist exercises........

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Avoid Unnecessary Journey – DG To Corps Members by kay29000(m): 10:06am On Dec 03, 2017
Lexusgs430:

I trust you corperkay...... All those condom gifts went to waist exercises........

Lol! Enough bush allowance. If you know what that means. grin
Re: NYSC: Avoid Unnecessary Journey – DG To Corps Members by Lexusgs430: 10:08am On Dec 03, 2017
kay29000:

Lol! Enough bush allowance. If you know what that means. grin

Nah inside bush una dey copulate? Abi after copulation, una fling balloon inside bush....
Re: NYSC: Avoid Unnecessary Journey – DG To Corps Members by multiple1(m): 10:14am On Dec 03, 2017
emmybernard:
When it's De Gea that's stopping you from achieving your goals in life, my brother change destiny
Happy Sunday

Asin eeeh.
Nothing will come out.
just 1 out of many if you try harder.
Re: NYSC: Avoid Unnecessary Journey – DG To Corps Members by collitexnaira(m): 10:15am On Dec 03, 2017
jolyment:

Ask Buhari for your money.
Who is Buhari, DG i know, buhari i know not
Re: NYSC: Avoid Unnecessary Journey – DG To Corps Members by kay29000(m): 10:17am On Dec 03, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Nah inside bush una dey copulate? Abi after copulation, una fling balloon inside bush....

Lol! No. Bush Allowance is a code used to refer to girls you get as a corper posted to a village. Village girls love corpers. wink
Re: NYSC: Avoid Unnecessary Journey – DG To Corps Members by cameeeeel(m): 10:20am On Dec 03, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
If that’s the case, he should hurry up and announce B16 stream 2 POP date and he should ensure it falls in December. It won’t make sense making it in January and making corps member go back to their respective service states after the Christmas break just for POP.
i won't bother to comment... U said it all.
Re: NYSC: Avoid Unnecessary Journey – DG To Corps Members by Afrok(m): 10:27am On Dec 03, 2017
philfearon:
Currently at the NYSC camp, Dakingari, Kebbi State...
The facilities here are great...
great facilities but after three weeks? My brother u'll know wetin dey sup... Kebbi corper batch B dey talk.

Re: NYSC: Avoid Unnecessary Journey – DG To Corps Members by Lexusgs430: 10:29am On Dec 03, 2017
kay29000:

Lol! No. Bush Allowance is a code used to refer to girls you get as a corper posted to a village. Village girls love corpers. wink

So you carry city swag, go bulldoze village girls?

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Avoid Unnecessary Journey – DG To Corps Members by aminu790(m): 10:30am On Dec 03, 2017
Amosjaj:
Fvck Buhari
Thanks and God bless you
Re: NYSC: Avoid Unnecessary Journey – DG To Corps Members by crafteck(m): 10:31am On Dec 03, 2017
kay29000:
Okay.

I had so much fun during my NYSC. Sweet memories.

You most likely didn't have freedom at home
Re: NYSC: Avoid Unnecessary Journey – DG To Corps Members by kay29000(m): 10:31am On Dec 03, 2017
Lexusgs430:

So you carry city swag, go bulldoze village girls?

Yes o! Fresh unadulterated village girls. They are the best in za oza room.
Re: NYSC: Avoid Unnecessary Journey – DG To Corps Members by crafteck(m): 10:32am On Dec 03, 2017
udo91:
ED OF LOSINGARE YOU TIRBET TO A MAN OF YOURSELF..BET9JA BOOKING CODE?
TODAY FIXED MATCH BOOKING MECODE IS AT YOUR DOOR
STEP"PLS STAKE HIGHER"
DONT MISS OUT THIS OPPORTUNITY..100SURE WINNING IS GUARANTEED
CALL OR WHATSAPP FOR TODAY GAME

One thing i know about nigeria is if na beta tin, una go lock door dey chop am alone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC: Avoid Unnecessary Journey – DG To Corps Members by miqos02(m): 10:34am On Dec 03, 2017
Okk
Re: NYSC: Avoid Unnecessary Journey – DG To Corps Members by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 03, 2017
As an adventurous fella, service year was my most travelled year. I travelled virtually every weekend, visiting all the states in the south east and south south, iincluding my famous journey to otuoke, just to catch a glimpse of GEJ's rumoured mansions (including the one at Yenagoa) and mama P's hotel
Re: NYSC: Avoid Unnecessary Journey – DG To Corps Members by kay29000(m): 10:35am On Dec 03, 2017
crafteck:

You most likely didn't have freedom at home

Lol! Funny conclusion. Even if I didn't have freedom at home (which was not the case), don't you think I woiuld have enjoyed freedom in my 4 years on campus?

Anyway, the reason why I said I had fun is personal...I love nature, and I was posted to a village in the east I really loved because of the landscape /environment and the people too.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Avoid Unnecessary Journey – DG To Corps Members by Lexusgs430: 10:35am On Dec 03, 2017
kay29000:

Yes o! Fresh unadulterated village girls. They are the best in za oza room.

After una don corrupt them finish, then go come storm city, come dey do yanga.......

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Avoid Unnecessary Journey – DG To Corps Members by kay29000(m): 10:36am On Dec 03, 2017
Lexusgs430:

After una don corrupt them finish, then go come storm city, come dey do yanga.......

Lol!
Re: NYSC: Avoid Unnecessary Journey – DG To Corps Members by crafteck(m): 10:37am On Dec 03, 2017
Nysc should be scrapped, its outlived its usefulness, is ir all cos of sex inside bush people want it, the amount being chopped by government and officials in one year is enough to creat job opportunities, continue going to enjoy one year of sexual freedom then come back to an economy that leaves u wallowing in dirt and abject poverty, an economy that crushes creativity

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Avoid Unnecessary Journey – DG To Corps Members by wjxavier(m): 10:44am On Dec 03, 2017
Like SARS, like NYSC. Extinction looms.
Re: NYSC: Avoid Unnecessary Journey – DG To Corps Members by Angy55(f): 10:56am On Dec 03, 2017
tosyne2much:
When will the DG ever address the issue of deny in payment of alawi?

Wait till 2019 grin grin grin
Re: NYSC: Avoid Unnecessary Journey – DG To Corps Members by medexico(m): 10:56am On Dec 03, 2017
I enjoyed my service so much that I didn't travel home for once until the end of service.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Avoid Unnecessary Journey – DG To Corps Members by dingbang(m): 10:58am On Dec 03, 2017
Even going to the camp is an unnecessary journey.. The DG nysc knows that
Re: NYSC: Avoid Unnecessary Journey – DG To Corps Members by crafteck(m): 11:30am On Dec 03, 2017
kay29000:

Lol! Funny conclusion. Even if I didn't have freedom at home (which was not the case), don't you think I woiuld have enjoyed freedom in my 4 years on campus?

Anyway, the reason why I said I had fun is personal...I love nature, and I was posted to a village in the east I really loved because of the landscape /environment and the people too.

Lol can u believe urself
Re: NYSC: Avoid Unnecessary Journey – DG To Corps Members by 2shure: 12:34pm On Dec 03, 2017
bich now suckin ny dic
cause i'm up there.
im up
yea
started from the bottom
now im up here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Date for 2021 Batch A [Stream 1] POP on NYSC 2022 Calendar / How NYSC Extorts Billions Of Naira From Corpers / Is It A Must To Serve After Graduation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.