Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

NYSC: Avoid Unnecessary Journey – DG To Corps Members - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC: Avoid Unnecessary Journey – DG To Corps Members (20296 Views)

Dg To Corps Members: Nothing Like Two Weeks Leave After Camp / Be An Entrepreneur Like Tony Elumelu – Akpabio To Corps Members / We Sent You To Serve Not To Do Evangelism, NYSC DG Warns Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: Avoid Unnecessary Journey – DG To Corps Members by philfearon(m): 1:31pm On Dec 03, 2017
Afrok:
great facilities but after three weeks? My brother u'll know wetin dey sup... Kebbi corper batch B dey talk.
lol. My brother where them post you!!!
Re: NYSC: Avoid Unnecessary Journey – DG To Corps Members by Infamous(m): 1:47pm On Dec 03, 2017
philfearon:
Currently at the NYSC camp, Dakingari, Kebbi State...
The facilities here are great...
Them don serve una maggot infested food finish?
Re: NYSC: Avoid Unnecessary Journey – DG To Corps Members by Ugbavihi: 1:47pm On Dec 03, 2017
This man must be a muslim envying the christian yuletide festival with such advice...
Though there is sense in what he said but he said it at the wrong time..
Re: NYSC: Avoid Unnecessary Journey – DG To Corps Members by Infamous(m): 1:49pm On Dec 03, 2017
2shure:
bich now suckin ny dic cause i'm up there. im up yea started from the bottom now im up here.
You crack addict
Re: NYSC: Avoid Unnecessary Journey – DG To Corps Members by philfearon(m): 2:04pm On Dec 03, 2017
Infamous:

Them don serve una maggot infested food finish?
The news was fake...nobody on camp even knew of such thing!!
Re: NYSC: Avoid Unnecessary Journey – DG To Corps Members by 2shure: 2:09pm On Dec 03, 2017
yea niggi.
im cracking yhe codes and stashing up my accout with funds niggi
Infamous:

you crack addict
Re: NYSC: Avoid Unnecessary Journey – DG To Corps Members by Infamous(m): 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
2shure:
yea niggi. im cracking yhe codes and stashing up my accout with funds niggi
BLAAHHH
Re: NYSC: Avoid Unnecessary Journey – DG To Corps Members by subcbouy: 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
SAR I know, FRSC U know, which con be corper without gun? wink
Re: NYSC: Avoid Unnecessary Journey – DG To Corps Members by tosyne2much(m): 3:51pm On Dec 03, 2017
wunmi590:
If you post them close to their state, honestly speaking non of the corps members would be going unnecessary journey.

I could remember what I went through too during my service year, from Lagos to Akwa Ibom, but God really got me.

God would continue to protect present and incoming corpers IJN
I think that's about 12 hours journey?
Re: NYSC: Avoid Unnecessary Journey – DG To Corps Members by tosyne2much(m): 3:53pm On Dec 03, 2017
Angy55:

Wait till 2019 grin grin grin
It means the leaders of tomorrow will die of hunger cheesy
Re: NYSC: Avoid Unnecessary Journey – DG To Corps Members by Afrok(m): 4:47pm On Dec 03, 2017
philfearon:

lol. My brother where them post you!!!
Wasagu, under Danko-Wasagu LGA.
Everywhere in Kebbi seems to be the same, but Wasagu is one of the "not so good" places embarassed.
Well, NYSC like it or not, am counting down to my pop.
Re: NYSC: Avoid Unnecessary Journey – DG To Corps Members by wunmi590(m): 5:09pm On Dec 03, 2017
tosyne2much:
I think that's about 12 hours journey?

Yes boss, sorry for the late response
Re: NYSC: Avoid Unnecessary Journey – DG To Corps Members by juman(m): 5:57pm On Dec 03, 2017
tosyne2much:
When will the DG ever address the issue of delay in payment of alawi?

Hmmmm

Delay of alawy always make life difficult.

I remember, everybody became reduced in size and slim out of too much hunger.

nigeria can never become a better country.

Things would be bad, badder and baddest.
Re: NYSC: Avoid Unnecessary Journey – DG To Corps Members by juman(m): 6:02pm On Dec 03, 2017
He added that the Camp depends on power generating sets as the only source of power while he commended the GOC 82 Div. Nigerian Army for assisting the Camp with water tankers.

@bolded
What a country.
Nothing is working well.

They provide light by themselves and there is no running tap water.

nigeria, a former giant of africa.

Look, its military generals of senseless generation that mainly destroyed this country out of their greediness.

May all of them go to hell fire.
Re: NYSC: Avoid Unnecessary Journey – DG To Corps Members by tosyne2much(m): 6:30pm On Dec 03, 2017
juman:

Hmmmm

There are corpers who have not been paid for the past three months. You need to see the way hunger is beating them
Re: NYSC: Avoid Unnecessary Journey – DG To Corps Members by philfearon(m): 7:53pm On Dec 03, 2017
Afrok:
Wasagu, under Danko-Wasagu LGA.
Everywhere in Kebbi seems to be the same, but Wasagu is one of the "not so good" places embarassed.
Well, NYSC like it or not, am counting down to my pop.
Just manage bro... It will soon be over.
Re: NYSC: Avoid Unnecessary Journey – DG To Corps Members by juman(m): 9:31pm On Dec 03, 2017
tosyne2much:
There are corpers who have not been paid for the past three months. You need to see the way hunger is beating them

Unfortunate.

NYSC is meaningless.
Re: NYSC: Avoid Unnecessary Journey – DG To Corps Members by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 03, 2017
angry

Then freaking provide a good lodge for corpers not a lodge for prisoners & animals. Sometimes when you see the lodge you gonna stay for the next one year it makes you utterly regret going for NYSC in d first place.

Shitty scheme

Re: NYSC: Avoid Unnecessary Journey – DG To Corps Members by Infamous(m): 11:22am On Dec 04, 2017
2shure:
yea niggi. im cracking yhe codes and stashing up my accout with funds niggi
Sorry i asked.
Re: NYSC: Avoid Unnecessary Journey – DG To Corps Members by Infamous(m): 11:24am On Dec 04, 2017
juman:

Hmmmm
Stay positive. Never say never.
Re: NYSC: Avoid Unnecessary Journey – DG To Corps Members by juman(m): 11:47am On Dec 04, 2017
Infamous:

Stay positive. Never say never.

One nigeria can never be a better country.

Yester years were better than today.

In nigeria, today would be better than tomorrow.

On nigeria is waste of time.
Re: NYSC: Avoid Unnecessary Journey – DG To Corps Members by Infamous(m): 12:07pm On Dec 04, 2017
juman:

One nigeria can never be a better country.
Yester years were better than today.
In nigeria, today would be better than tomorrow.
On nigeria is waste of time.
And what can you do about this? Do you even vote?
Re: NYSC: Avoid Unnecessary Journey – DG To Corps Members by juman(m): 12:11pm On Dec 04, 2017
Infamous:

And what can you do about this?
Do you even vote?

Referendum is needed.

But another way forward is voting out confused apc government.
Re: NYSC: Avoid Unnecessary Journey – DG To Corps Members by Infamous(m): 12:40pm On Dec 04, 2017
juman:

Referendum is needed.

But another way forward is voting out confused apc government.
Referendum is needed. But its the same unreformed individuals that will handle it.
What makes you sure that they would not include loopholes in form of statements or rules through which they would 'chop' nigeria? Truth be told, the average nigerian is corrupt (even me) and will only indulge in things that will be beneficial to him/her directly or indirectly. Till we have a holistic approach toward reforming nigeria, selflessly, only then can we experience true change and a breath of fresh air.
Change begins with me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corper From Lagos State Dies In Kebbi / Date for 2021 Batch A [Stream 1] POP on NYSC 2022 Calendar / Is It A Must To Serve After Graduation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.