Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Oyinbo Man Smoking At The Experience 2017 During Prayer Session (Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyinbo Man Smoking At The Experience 2017 During Prayer Session (Video) (48290 Views)

Moment Prophet Odumeje Delivered Oyinbo Woman In London (Video) / Moment A Pastor And Her Choir Leader Clashed During Worship Session (video) / Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinbo Man Smoking At The Experience 2017 During Prayer Session (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 3:35pm On Dec 04, 2017
grandstar:

In the book of 2 Corinthians 7 vs 1, it says we must not defile our flesh.

Smoking defiles the flesh.

Eating meat too defies the flesh, you should be a
vegetarian.
Re: Oyinbo Man Smoking At The Experience 2017 During Prayer Session (Video) by OmoEpe(m): 3:38pm On Dec 04, 2017
chukstel:

They were not cool because he was a white man. Catholics don't pretend like you Protestants. Don't say what you don't know pls. If there is any occasion in the catholic church, you come and see blacks drinks and smoke. It is not written anywhere in the bible that people should not smoke.

Correct me if I am wrong and quite the bible passage that says no one should smoke or drink.

Believers of what "my pastor is god and he said this should not happen"

There use to be cigarette allowance for Rev Fr then in the 70s. My great uncle was a monsignor. Don't know if they are still paid for it now. So it's no big deal in the Catholic church and it doesn't make them less holy than we Pentecostals

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Smoking At The Experience 2017 During Prayer Session (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 3:40pm On Dec 04, 2017
bukster:
Just because an Oyinbo is smoking does not make it right. There is absolutely no benefit to smoking and it is very harmful. Smoking is the leading cause of cancer in the west. Your body is a temple of God and smoking destroys that temple so to me, smoking is a sin.

Not only is smoking bad for you, it is also harmful to the people around you. When you smoke, the people around you are forced to inhale the smoke which also causes cancer. Furthermore, most western countries have laws that prohibit smoking in public places so not only is the Oyinbo man being irresponsible, he is also comitting a crime.

I bet you relax ur hair. Africans carry bible for head more than the ppl who gave it to them
Re: Oyinbo Man Smoking At The Experience 2017 During Prayer Session (Video) by 0temSapien: 3:43pm On Dec 04, 2017
frosbel2:

Wrong !!

"Jesus called the crowd to Him and said, “Listen and understand. 11A man is not defiled by what enters his mouth, but” by what comes out of it." - Matthew 15:11

Maybe when he was inhaling the smoke, it wasn't a sin, but when he puffed out the smoke from his mouth and nostrils, that was when it became a sin. Remember the bible said that what comes out defiles a man. I guess shiit, fart and urine too defiles a man grin
Re: Oyinbo Man Smoking At The Experience 2017 During Prayer Session (Video) by CountDooku(m): 4:21pm On Dec 04, 2017
Abeg allow Oyinbo commot stress jare..hot prayers got him stressed

Re: Oyinbo Man Smoking At The Experience 2017 During Prayer Session (Video) by bukster(f): 5:00pm On Dec 04, 2017
1Sharon:

I bet you relax ur hair. Africans carry bible for head more than the ppl who gave it to them
No I don't relax my hair. I am natural.
Re: Oyinbo Man Smoking At The Experience 2017 During Prayer Session (Video) by Henri8: 5:25pm On Dec 04, 2017
4Ken:

Imagine Pastor Adegboye smoking
And what would be wrong with that?
Re: Oyinbo Man Smoking At The Experience 2017 During Prayer Session (Video) by kokomilala(m): 5:26pm On Dec 04, 2017
@hopefullandlord,yea the Bible doesn't explicitly state it. But it's part of the works of flesh that defile the body,where the Holy Spirit should reside.Galatians 5:19 to 21 implicitly talks about it.And,don't tobacco makers warn of the dire consequences of smoking? Whichever angle you're coming from, it's impurity.
Re: Oyinbo Man Smoking At The Experience 2017 During Prayer Session (Video) by Rickyzagy: 5:43pm On Dec 04, 2017
Reference:

Yes. God warns against destroying the body he gave you. You are created for a purpose, His purpose, so you don't own your body. It is His and when your purpose is done or time is up, you cannot but return it to Him for assessment.

A servant given a car to drive for the purposes of his employer cannot lay claim to the car, cannot use or abuse the car as he pleases. The day he does he will be called to account, simple.
abeg tell me where bible talks about smoking.
Is there anything that we eat in this world that is safe with our body
Re: Oyinbo Man Smoking At The Experience 2017 During Prayer Session (Video) by TaiKuun(m): 6:00pm On Dec 04, 2017
mamatayour:
being intimate is quite different from smoking man
you did Verbal Reasoniing in primary school, didnt you?
Re: Oyinbo Man Smoking At The Experience 2017 During Prayer Session (Video) by oodua1stson: 7:39pm On Dec 04, 2017
When you're sure the religion is fake and the gathering is bullshit you do what you like.

Thumbs up to him
Re: Oyinbo Man Smoking At The Experience 2017 During Prayer Session (Video) by adadike281(f): 7:44pm On Dec 04, 2017
Who said oyibo should not smoke? but smoking in d presence of God is so wrong , very wrong. Haba! give honour to whom honour is due.
Re: Oyinbo Man Smoking At The Experience 2017 During Prayer Session (Video) by Jfrankination(m): 8:46pm On Dec 04, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
where in the bible is it written that one shouldn't smoke or smoking is bad?

I dedicate this FTC to the Flying Spaghetti Monster, the one true God that created everything
explain ur spaghetti waheva
Re: Oyinbo Man Smoking At The Experience 2017 During Prayer Session (Video) by stacyadams: 9:28pm On Dec 04, 2017
vintage01:
Very ignorant people. Smoking in the western world is cultural and it's like taking tea or coffee. If you have ever been to a western country, you would see that there is no correlation between smoking and irresponsibility or reverence for God.

gbam....very simpe
Re: Oyinbo Man Smoking At The Experience 2017 During Prayer Session (Video) by henrian: 10:53pm On Dec 04, 2017
I did not see any one smoking in that video oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church / Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' / Pastors Riot Against Anglican Bishop, Close Down Church In Sapele (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.