Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Davido Congratulates Cassper Nyovest As He Sold Out 68K Stadium Capacity (Photos - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Congratulates Cassper Nyovest As He Sold Out 68K Stadium Capacity (Photos (46959 Views)

Davido Congratulates Tyla As She Wins Her First Grammy Award / Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins / Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Congratulates Cassper Nyovest As He Sold Out 68K Stadium Capacity (Photos by LeSudAfricaine: 4:34pm On Dec 04, 2017
Mufasa27:

LOL we have a lot a underground rappers, talented ones like poe, hurricane, boogey etc let me tell you something you don't know...
SA have bigger market for rap music than Nigeria, rap music dont sell in Nigeria but still on still we have good rappers ... Do you know a guy called vector?? I guess not... The guy will murder aka, Casper and ko bar for bar ask sarkodie grin most Nigeria so called rappers are scared of him..
You are comparing your underground to South Africa's commercial rappers, that's like comparing Canibus to Lil' Wayne, it just doesn't add up, you rather compare your underground scene to the likes of Proverb, Reason, Robo The Technician, Gini Grindeth etc I mean no disrespect.. your rappers would still be found wanting. In order for your rappers to be doper than ours there must be a hip hop scene to begin with, this is important because your rappers will be harnesed they'll be forced to improve by rappers around them. All your have is the likes of Phyno..please

4 Likes

Re: Davido Congratulates Cassper Nyovest As He Sold Out 68K Stadium Capacity (Photos by Mufasa27(m): 4:45pm On Dec 04, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
You are comparing your underground to South Africa's commercial rappers, that's like comparing Canibus to Lil' Wayne, it just doesn't add up, you rather compare your underground scene to the likes of Proverb, Reason, Robo The Technician, Gini Grindeth etc I mean no disrespect.. your rappers would still be found wanting. In order for your rappers to be doper than ours there must be a hip hop scene to begin with, this is important because your rappers will be harnesed they'll be forced to improve by rappers around them. All your have is the likes of Phyno..please
Point of correction phyno is not a rapper lol his genre is called highlife grin

Go online go check out vector I'm very sure his wordplay and punches will blow your mind smiley
Re: Davido Congratulates Cassper Nyovest As He Sold Out 68K Stadium Capacity (Photos by LeSudAfricaine: 4:50pm On Dec 04, 2017
Mufasa27:

Point of correction phyno is not a rapper lol his genre is called highlife grin

Go online go check out vector I'm very sure his wordplay and punches will blow your mind smiley
I doubt he will. I've heard it all right here in SA. If you're talking pon pon pongolo then you guys win. If it's anything else, I'm afraid you can't match us.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Congratulates Cassper Nyovest As He Sold Out 68K Stadium Capacity (Photos by jocarfid(m): 8:42pm On Dec 04, 2017
SonOfmercy007:
So tell me what's your problem with that?? Sadist!
Who the hell are you??
Re: Davido Congratulates Cassper Nyovest As He Sold Out 68K Stadium Capacity (Photos by ghostboss: 11:26am On Dec 06, 2017
Mufasa27:

You call him everything you wish to to call him, but don't call him a RAPPER IT'S AN INSULT TO NIGERIA'S MUSIC INDUSTRY....he is a commercial singer and he is very good at that
smiley

Olamide can only pull crowd in Lagos his comfort zone... You and I know that.
Na sabi the insult and it's better to be a lion in the jungle than to be a dog in the city
Re: Davido Congratulates Cassper Nyovest As He Sold Out 68K Stadium Capacity (Photos by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 06, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
And being big doesn't mean featuring Rick Ross in your songs. Cassper is big in SA, his own people appreciate him and that's what matters
And that's what I like about SA music...the fact that you can make it here without slaving yourself to the likes of Rick Ross,Drake and co all in the name of "going international".I remember when HHP dropped 200K for a collaboration with Nas..a song that didn't even get airplay.the new SA generation is wise enough to know that American music ain't what it used to be

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'My Kids Are Beautiful' - Dr Sid Poses With His Kids / Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics / Adekunlegold Proved That He Is The King Of Photoshop (+Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.