Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya (68980 Views)

D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out / Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing / Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by smartleo(m): 10:32pm On Dec 04, 2017
jaykaybaba:

Is not compulsory but necessary if you want to command God's blessings upon yourself.... I have a boss who doesn't even believe in God but told me clearly that if you want to be rich give out more he said he usually gives 25% of his annual income out...
I have been tithing since my 100level days and now married and working and still tithe ,I'm a kingdom principles practitioner but I always want a spade to called a spade. thank you
Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 04, 2017
MrBingo:

..wot can I by u for Christmas? wink

i already have a house full of Xmas stuffs.
Don't have space for more.
Thanks for the offer.
Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by kpolli(m): 11:57pm On Dec 04, 2017
emonkey:

Did Jesus tithe? Please direct me to the relevant scriptures. On what income did He pay tithe? I am aware that he paid TAX though. "head tax"

If Jesus had the income to pay tax, don't you think He had the income to tithe?

I just showed you the scripture He said He did
Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by MrBingo: 8:16am On Dec 05, 2017
thornapple:

Thanks for the offer.

. angry
Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by Ftom: 9:02am On Dec 05, 2017
God looks at the heart, MOTIVES. the WHY? Why do you give your pastor 1st fruits and 10%, tithe so that God will bless you abi?

That is LOTTERY, pay to play. You can't bribe God and he doesn't need your assistance to bless you.

Our Pastors have muddled up Christianity in Nigeria so much that they are now under enomous pressure themselves.

pressure to build the biggest cathedral, the largest camp, the most expensive Jeeps, sound system, flashy life styles etc and ego trips REQUIRE SERIOUS FUNDS leading them to compromises and preaching all sorts of falsehood to meet up.

Return Christianity to it's simple roots and all these pressures and their attendant consequences will go away.

check Jehovah Witnesses and their simple halls and mode of worship for instance.

1 Like

Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by MrBingo: 9:30am On Dec 05, 2017
thornapple:

Thanks for the offer.

^^^Story...can I get puccccy for my great effort?....at least for trying had and asking? ..? smiley
Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by generationz(f): 10:38am On Dec 05, 2017
Billyonaire:
Am I your Pastor now ?
Lol It has nothing to do with being a pastor Since you claim to know so much about the Bible having read it in and out.
Whatever claims anybody makes should be backed by facts.
Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 05, 2017
generationz:

Lol
It has nothing to do with being a pastor
Since you claim to know so much about the Bible having read it in and out.

Whatever claims anybody makes should be backed by facts.

I am not interested in proving any points. Please do not believe me. Do your own independent findings and decide for yourself what life is best for you. Mine is beautiful.

I still love you.
Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by generationz(f): 11:31am On Dec 05, 2017
Billyonaire:

I am not interested in proving any points. Please do not believe me. Do your own independent findings and decide for yourself what life is best for you. Mine is beautiful.

I still love you.
Love ya too lol
Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by MrBingo: 5:20pm On Dec 05, 2017
thornapple:

Thanks for the offer.

.. apologies acceptedd ... please can I kiss u? smiley
Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 05, 2017
kiss
MrBingo:

.. apologies acceptedd ... please can I kiss u? smiley
Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 05, 2017
MrBingo:

^^^Story...can I get puccccy for my great effort?....at least for trying had and asking? ..? smiley

F**K OFF!!!.
Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by MrBingo: 4:43am On Dec 06, 2017
thornapple:

F**K OFF!!!.

.^^^ attitude.. and then she complain she can't find man on nairaland! undecided
Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by donnie(m): 8:36am On Dec 06, 2017
Xtopherprince:

But pastors have spoken all manner of absurdities like "Not tithing is same as robbing God, Multitude of curses await those who don't tithe " all in a bid to get members to pay tithes. Some even go as far as painting the most gruesome scenerios that will befall non tithers. That to me is tantamount to forcing one to pay tithe. Nobody wants to die in an accident or get robbed because of non payment of tithe.

There's already a curse in the world. All the systems of this world are under the same curse. There is a god of this world remember? Tithing is a spiritual principle that causes us to live above the systems of this world, secure and open to heavenly inspiration that keeps us ahead and on top always.

But it is not compulsory, same way kingdom prosperity is not compulsory. It's a choice.
Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by gnykelly(m): 10:36am On Dec 06, 2017
IMASTEX:
Jesus emphasized on giving, love, mercies & charity. Presenting freewill at the same time. If the church could hold unto the earlier mentioned. The world would be a better place. Christianity was brought to Africa via service rendering of love. I.e the missionary brought, free healthcare, free school, free shelter, etc. People saw that their needs were been taking care of in love without demanding anything in return. This act convinced the people to freely and easily accept Christianity. Not this present day church arrangement of greed.

Post a pastor to a rural area where many really need salvation and see the real interest of this "men of God"

churches headquarters are located in commercial centre of the country. PH lagos abuja. why not niger abia, ebonyi, nassarawa.
Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 06, 2017
MrBingo:

.^^^ attitude.. and then she complain she can't find man on nairaland! undecided
Even if i have to hook up on nairaland, certainly not with MrBingo. Certainly.
For the records however, i'm not searching.
Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by Osezua: 5:48pm On Dec 06, 2017
Daddy Freeze Selfish Hidden Agenda On Tithing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fB8ycSJyh9U&t=1261s
Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by MrBingo: 5:54pm On Dec 06, 2017
thornapple:

h

angry
Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by MrBingo: 5:56pm On Dec 06, 2017
thornapple:

^^^^this Ghana chick tink she all that...do u realize am from London?.

...are u beyansi?... I begggggy....SHIFT!!
undecided
Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by MrBingo: 6:02pm On Dec 06, 2017
thornapple:

..well..sadly u juss loss your shance to date a London guy...Shame!! angry
Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by Jalive: 8:04pm On Dec 06, 2017
IMASTEX:
Jesus emphasized on giving, love, mercies & charity. Presenting freewill at the same time. If the church could hold unto the earlier mentioned. The world would be a better place. Christianity was brought to Africa via service rendering of love. I.e the missionary brought, free healthcare, free school, free shelter, etc. People saw that their needs were been taking care of in love without demanding anything in return. This act convinced the people to freely and easily accept Christianity. Not this present day church arrangement of greed.

[b]Post a pastor to a rural area where many really need salvation and see the real interest of this "men of God"
[/b].

Very true about the bolded. So you can tow the path of the missionaries by going to a rural village this weekend and start some social work by giving to the needy (i.e the poor) and sharing food items
Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by michaelbiz: 7:44pm On Dec 08, 2017
BruncleZuma:
Can we rest already?
Go siddon jor.......snake.
After today, you no go still pay and u dey form say u dey pay before.
undecided
Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by BruncleZuma: 7:46pm On Dec 08, 2017
michaelbiz:

Go siddon jor.......snake.
After today, you no go still pay and u dey form say u dey pay before.
undecided

Says the guy who is my banker, financial advisor, mobile wallet and pocket.

Please go and sike someone else ejor I no get strength.
Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by mo247: 7:34pm On Dec 19, 2017
GIVING OF TITHE, OFFERING, FIRST FRUIT IS A PERSONAL DECISION - Dr. D.K Olukoya
WATCH VIDEO BELOW

http://blog.mountainoffire.org/2017/12/19/giving-of-tithe-offering-first-fruit-is-a-personal-decision-dr-d-k-olukoya/
Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by Nobody: 1:11am On Dec 20, 2017
Ftom:
God looks at the heart, MOTIVES. the WHY? Why do you give your pastor 1st fruits and 10%, tithe so that God will bless you abi?

That is LOTTERY, pay to play. You can't bribe God and he doesn't need your assistance to bless you.

Our Pastors have muddled up Christianity in Nigeria so much that they are now under enomous pressure themselves.

pressure to build the biggest cathedral, the largest camp, the most expensive Jeeps, sound system, flashy life styles etc and ego trips REQUIRE SERIOUS FUNDS leading them to compromises and preaching all sorts of falsehood to meet up.

Return Christianity to it's simple roots and all these pressures and their attendant consequences will go away.

check Jehovah Witnesses and their simple halls and mode of worship for instance.

The Jehovah witness your referring to task themselves. Do you think awake and watch tower magazines are from the sky?. Yes many preaches had lost track that is why God is still raising more preachers because he had left many pastors. Had it being we were under one umbrella, all these madness wouldn't spring forth. There is no registered church in heaven,what God is interested is the salvation of your soul and keeping his commandments ( obey the word of God). He said we should work out our salvation. Each person to his tenet. No church carries you to heaven except you holiness
Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by Tonygists: 7:57pm On Dec 20, 2017
WARNING!!!
DR D.K OLUKOYA DIDN'T SAY TITTING IS NOT COMPULSORY
HE SAID

“GIVING OF TITHE, OFFERING, FIRST FRUIT IS A PERSONAL DECISION” — DR. D.K OLUKOYA

read more:

http://www.tonygist.com/2017/12/giving-of-tithe-offering-first-fruit-is.html

BE WARNED..
WHOcarex:
I dey laugh oo
Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by Tonygists: 7:58pm On Dec 20, 2017
WARNING!!!
HE SAID

“GIVING OF TITHE, OFFERING, FIRST FRUIT IS A PERSONAL DECISION” — DR. D.K OLUKOYA

read more:

BE WARNED..
smartleo:

I have been tithing since my 100level days and now married and working and still tithe ,I'm a kingdom principles practitioner but I always want a spade to called a spade. thank you
Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by Tonygists: 7:58pm On Dec 20, 2017
WARNING!!!
HE SAID

read more:

BE WARNED..
kpolli:

If Jesus had the income to pay tax, don't you think He had the income to tithe?

I just showed you the scripture He said He did
Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by Tonygists: 7:59pm On Dec 20, 2017
WARNING!!!
HE SAID

read more:

BE WARNED..
Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by Tonygists: 7:59pm On Dec 20, 2017
WARNING!!!
HE SAID

read more:

BE WARNED..
donnie:

There's already a curse in the world. All the systems of this world are under the same curse. There is a god of this world remember? Tithing is a spiritual principle that causes us to live above the systems of this world, secure and open to heavenly inspiration that keeps us ahead and on top always.

But it is not compulsory, same way kingdom prosperity is not compulsory. It's a choice.
Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by smartleo(m): 6:43pm On Dec 23, 2017
Tonygists:

WARNING!!!
HE SAID

read more:

BE WARNED..

Please sir I don't understand my offence sir ,why the warning?
Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by Holyede: 5:31am On Mar 26, 2019
hucienda:
Interesting.
what's interesting?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

RCCG Lady Renounces Membership Because Of VP Osinbajo. See Reactions / I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye / What You Must Know About Arch-angels And Their Roles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.