Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,183 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (328) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1291088 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by zyead: 12:08pm On Feb 22, 2018
@justwise and other..... Pls I need ur advice and input, I have a National Diploma in Elect. Engineering, with 7years experience, though also with a B. Sc communication Tech. which I a recent cert.
My que: I am interested in the express entry program, but don't know if it is advisable to go ahead for the federal skill work, or skill work or any better advice to file a suitable Canadian application

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Lucious477: 12:33pm On Feb 22, 2018
Hi guys,

I'm very thankful to God because I've received the golden mail and I don't know how to celebrate!

My Timeline:
CRS 454
ITA Dec 6th 2017
AOR Jan 12th 2018
MEP Jan 26th
IP1 Jan 26th
NA2 Feb 1st
IP2 Feb 20th
PPR Feb 21st
Family of 3
No ADR
Visa Office: Ottawa

Some highlights of my application includes;
1. My POF = T-Bills(3months) + Generic Bank Ref Letter + 6months SOA + Gift of deed (100% amount from direct family). My total POF is in the T-Bills, explained this in my LOE.
2. Proof of employment = Reference letter (included NYSC experience) + Pay stubs.
3. There was a mistake in my spouse's name on our daughter's birthday cerficate, so I attached an affidavit (confirmation of name) together with the document to clarify this. Also explained this in my LOE.
4. Educational documents= Degree certificates + WES. I didn't include IELTS certificate although I registered the certificate number somewhere else in my application.
5. My spouse hasn't officially changed her name so I submitted our application with her maiden name. Our marriage certificate was enough proof I guess.
6. Passport photos = We took our final printed photos (50x70mm) from "Study 24" ahead of time. I scanned and resized it to the required specification (35x45mm) (using MS software) and used it for Post ITA submission.
That's all I can remember off the top of my head and I hope it helps.
Thanks to everyone that has ever communicated on this thread (names too numerous to list), it was very helpful!
For those still hoping for better IELTS scores, please try again and give it all you have this time.
For those still expecting the silver mail, please be very hopeful. Try to improve your CRS, while in the pool if you need to.
For those still anticipating towards receiving the golden mail, it will certainly come!
I'm wishing everyone here the very best and remember it will end in praise!

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ethelia(f): 12:37pm On Feb 22, 2018
Lucious477:
Hi guys,

I'm very thankful to God because I've received the golden mail and I don't know how to celebrate!

What a wonderful God we serve! Congratulations and special thanks to you for giving such detailed information about your application.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ArabianRose(f): 12:37pm On Feb 22, 2018
congrats!!!! wow..
Lucious477:
Hi guys,

My Timeline:
CRS 454
ITA Dec 6th 2017
AOR Jan 12th 2018
MEP Jan 26th
IP1 Jan 26th
NA2 Feb 1st
IP2 Feb 20th
PPR Feb 21st
Family of 3
No ADR

1. My POF = T-Bills(3months) + Generic Bank Ref Letter + 6months SOA + Gift of deed (100% amount from direct family). My total POF is in the T-Bills, explained this in my LOE.
2. Proof of employment = Reference letter (included NYSC experience) + Pay stubs.
3. There was a mistake in my spouse's name on our daughter's birthday cerficate, so I attached an affidavit (confirmation of name) together with the document to clarify this. Also explained this in my LOE.
4. Educational documents= Degree certificates + WES. I didn't include IELTS certificate although I registered the certificate number somewhere else in my application.
5. My spouse hasn't officially changed her name so I submitted our application with her maiden name. Our marriage certificate was enough proof I guess.
6. Passport photos = We took our final printed photos (50x70mm) from "Study 24" ahead of time. I scanned and resized it to the required specification (35x45mm) (using MS software) and used it for Post ITA submission.
Thanks to everyone that has ever communicated on this thread (names too numerous to list), it was very helpful!
For those still hoping for better IELTS scores, please try again and give it all you have this time.
For those still expecting the silver mail, please be very hopeful. Try to improve your CRS, while in the pool if you need to.
For those still anticipating towards receiving the golden mail, it will certainly come!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 22, 2018
sunvick:
Please guys I will like to confirm something. Does it matter the country the Nigerian PCC is addressed to?? e.g my Nigerian pcc states Australia, but I want to use it for Canada.

If it's addressed to Australia, using for Canada "might" be wrong. Getting Nigeria PCC is not a herculean task and can be gotten in minutes. It pays to submit an airtight application than assume and get it wrong. Its your decision thou, best of luck brother.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 40manlappy: 12:42pm On Feb 22, 2018
Congrats to @dtush and all recipients of ITA in yesterday's draw smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 12:43pm On Feb 22, 2018
Wow. 2nd good news today after dtush. Congratssssss. We got ITA on the same day, same CRS score. May mine be fast too. I celebrate with you bro or sis. smiley
Lucious477:
Hi guys,

My Timeline:
CRS 454
ITA Dec 6th 2017
AOR Jan 12th 2018
MEP Jan 26th
IP1 Jan 26th
NA2 Feb 1st
IP2 Feb 20th
PPR Feb 21st
Family of 3
No ADR

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by DadR: 12:44pm On Feb 22, 2018
Am in same shoes with you o. We shall be praising God in a new dimension by this time tomorrow.

Hakuna Matata

[quoteI am impatiently waiting for my ielts results to be out tomorrow. The thought of it alone makes my stomach rumble�[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by DadR: 12:45pm On Feb 22, 2018
Amen and Amen.

Hakuna Matata

Newmum0615:
Wow. 2nd good news today after dtush. Congratssssss. We got ITA on the same day. May mine be fast too. I celebrate with you bro or sis. smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by beges: 12:48pm On Feb 22, 2018
ArabianRose:
congrats!!!! wow..
Elders in the house,pls help.I am a lawyer considering using PR to canada but i want to go through their llb(bsc) program as against writing their professional exams.pls will my nigerian llb qualify me for their program or i
i would be required to take other exams before gaining admission?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ethelia(f): 12:52pm On Feb 22, 2018
beges:

Elders in the house,pls help.I am a lawyer considering using PR to canada but i want to go through their llb(bsc) program as against writing their professional exams.pls will my nigerian llb qualify me for their program or i
i would be required to take other exams before gaining admission?

Its hard to understand your question. Do you want to apply for PR? or you want to school in canada or what exactly?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 22, 2018
Lucious477:
Hi guys,

My Timeline:
CRS 454
ITA Dec 6th 2017
AOR Jan 12th 2018
MEP Jan 26th
IP1 Jan 26th
NA2 Feb 1st
IP2 Feb 20th
PPR Feb 21st
Family of 3
No ADR

Congratulations and thanks for a detailed breakdown of your application, it'll surely end in praise for all IJN.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 22, 2018
Newmum0615:
Wow. 2nd good news today after dtush. Congratssssss. We got ITA on the same day, same CRS score. May mine be fast too. I celebrate with you bro or sis. smiley

Amen Madam, you shall be celebrated very soon IJN.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by beges: 1:05pm On Feb 22, 2018
Ethelia:

Its hard to understand your question. Do you want to apply for PR? or you want to school in canada or what exactly?

i want to get into canada using PR.then i also want to practice law in canada.i want to study law in a canadian university.will my nigerian bsc cert qualify me to study law in their university or i would need to take additional exams?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 22, 2018
Lucious477:

Nice! Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Jolao: 1:16pm On Feb 22, 2018
DadR:
Am in same shoes with you o. We shall be praising God in a new dimension by this time tomorrow.

Hakuna Matata

It will end in praise for you and everyone else in IELTS stage IJN, your determination is amazing!!!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by DadR: 1:27pm On Feb 22, 2018
Amen ooooo, thanks a bunch.

Jolao:

It will end in praise for you and everyone else in IELTS stage IJN, your determination is amazing!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 22, 2018
Wonderment!!! Congratulations!!
Lucious477:
Hi guys,

My Timeline:
CRS 454
ITA Dec 6th 2017
AOR Jan 12th 2018
MEP Jan 26th
IP1 Jan 26th
NA2 Feb 1st
IP2 Feb 20th
PPR Feb 21st
Family of 3
No ADR

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 22, 2018
Amen o!!
Newmum0615:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 1:34pm On Feb 22, 2018
Lucious477:
Hi guys,

My Timeline:
CRS 454
ITA Dec 6th 2017
PPR Feb 21st
Family of 3
No ADR

It's PPR rain this time around. Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 22, 2018
mcstan18:

It's PPR rain this time around.

May the rain fall on all PPR hopefuls. Amen!

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 22, 2018
that is ehn
Ethelia:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ramj: 1:39pm On Feb 22, 2018
steroid:

Please can you send the materials to jezeigbo@gmail.com

sent
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by jelmusboy(m): 1:41pm On Feb 22, 2018
Is like CIC is speeding up PPR process now if there is no issue with documentation. Imagine with 2 months

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ramj: 1:42pm On Feb 22, 2018
Ebyrose:
Congrats.Pls,can you help me with some links to ielts materials.And even some ielts study groups if possible. Thank you.
This can only be God. It is my first attempt and am saying thank you to this group and everyone that helped me.

My special thanks to my good friends bonnie1, Revlane and GlitteringStar

These are some resources for IELTS

www.ieltsbuddy.com

www.ieltsliz.com

www.ielts-academics.com

www.ieltsadvantage.com

www.idpielts.me

www.ielts-mentor.com/cue-card-sample

www.ieltsmaterial.com

https://ieltsonlinetests.com

For Listening go to Youtube to watch videos of e.g IELTS Listening practice test. You cant be wrong with these

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B05iKVGb4P60TjMwYlQwbDBGNWs?usp=sharing  (these contains lots of materials on google drive)

Some People on NL and their tips

https://www.nairaland.com/2624318/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/772#59372131

https://www.nairaland.com/2624318/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/811#59578846

https://www.nairaland.com/3999848/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/132#60362215

https://www.nairaland.com/3999848/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/140#60419613

https://www.nairaland.com/3999848/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/140#60418685

https://www.nairaland.com/3999848/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/132#60361915

https://www.nairaland.com/3999848/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/5#59665800

https://www.nairaland.com/3999848/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/374#61977860 

https://www.nairaland.com/4212543/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/4

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by dtush(f): 1:47pm On Feb 22, 2018
Newmum0615:

It's almost here. Thanks sis
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by jholarharde(f): 1:47pm On Feb 22, 2018
congrats to all PPR recipients. please elders help with this, we don't pay tax in the school I teach and I am the PA, is this a cause for alarm? thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 22, 2018
Lucious477:
Hi guys,

My Timeline:
CRS 454
ITA Dec 6th 2017
AOR Jan 12th 2018
MEP Jan 26th
IP1 Jan 26th
NA2 Feb 1st
IP2 Feb 20th
PPR Feb 21st
Family of 3
No ADR

Massive congratulations, your study for ielts inspired me and I'm even more determined to see this through!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sunvick(m): 1:49pm On Feb 22, 2018
Many thanks for the suggestion. It will be taking care of.

Godsaysyes:

If it's addressed to Australia, using for Canada "might" be wrong. Getting Nigeria PCC is not a herculean task and can be gotten in minutes. It pays to submit an airtight application than assume and get it wrong. Its your decision thou, best of luck brother.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by CannyDoll: 1:50pm On Feb 22, 2018
Can you please forward to my email address - pam2guess@yahoo.com - God bless!

coolangel54:
LET THE IELTS STUDY BEGIN: I have downlaoded and printed the IELTS CAMBRIDGE 12 materials sent to me via my mailbox THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL N.Ls here. GOD BLESS YOU ALL. Lemme read IELTS 12 first and hopefully download some more from the numerous Cambridge IELTS MATERIALS SENT TO ME. I would be offline for sometime as I need to read. THANK YOU ALL.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Canadianfly: 1:50pm On Feb 22, 2018
zyead:
@justwise and other..... Pls I need ur advice and input, I have a National Diploma in Elect. Engineering, with 7years experience, though also with a B. Sc communication Tech. which I a recent cert.
My que: I am interested in the express entry program, but don't know if it is advisable to go ahead for the federal skill work, or skill work or any better advice to file a suitable Canadian application

Thanks in anticipation

To answer you, visit page zero of this thread to learn more.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Pamperme: 1:51pm On Feb 22, 2018
Ehiobe:
IP2 since Jan 9th. i thought after few days in IP2 PR mail comes.

Are you in LVO too? Been on IP2 for a while now too... Sometimes, the PPR mail doesn't come immediately... There are people on whatsapp group that have been on IP2 for months...

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (628)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.