Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,992 members, 7,814,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (364) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1293529 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by jholarharde(f): 2:57pm On Mar 02, 2018
congratulations to all our PPR recipients. my faith is boosted. the rain is still falling and am dancing shaku shaku for those who have gotten their PPR and those that are about to get.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by CheekyGirl: 2:59pm On Mar 02, 2018
Hello, anyone?

CheekyGirl:
Good Morning!

Who's writing IELTS with MOD on 24th March??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mrsJustveryOkay: 3:00pm On Mar 02, 2018
Yaaaay!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Ehn ehn, now I'm next. Hurray!

Pamperme:
Guys, PPR is here.....

When the Lord turn the captivity of Zion, we were like they that dreamt.... I will like to give glory to Almighty God for He alone is worthy of all my praise...

When i saw Teatop1234's PPR mail earlier, i was genuinely happy for her and also pray that LVO will give me PPR too. One hour after, my golden mail arrived. On Monday, i told Pampem that i have a good feeling that both of us would get PPR this week and be free from LVO.

I want to sincerely thank all the elders of this forum for their contributions... Honestly, didnt ask any questions throughout this journey because i read and noted down everything that is important.

To my powerful colleague and mentor... @Egariyi, I love you to the moon and back... We will rock Canny together...

Like i said earlier... I will sing KWAM 1 song today... Ileku ayo tota se bawon ti o... Ilu Canada ni won ti si...

My timeline below:

ITA - August 2, 2017
AOR - October 9, 2017
ADR (Travel) - October 26, 2017
MEP - October 27, 2017
IP1- October 27, 2017
NA2 - October 30, 2017
FTD to LVO - November 28, 2017
IP2 - January 30, 2018
RADR changed to NA - February 27, 2018
PPR - March 2, 2018

Thank you all and God bless you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by CheekyGirl: 3:01pm On Mar 02, 2018
CONGRATSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Pamperme:
Guys, PPR is here.....

When the Lord turn the captivity of Zion, we were like they that dreamt.... I will like to give glory to Almighty God for He alone is worthy of all my praise...

When i saw Teatop1234's PPR mail earlier, i was genuinely happy for her and also pray that LVO will give me PPR too. One hour after, my golden mail arrived. On Monday, i told Pampem that i have a good feeling that both of us would get PPR this week and be free from LVO.

I want to sincerely thank all the elders of this forum for their contributions... Honestly, didnt ask any questions throughout this journey because i read and noted down everything that is important.

To my powerful colleague and mentor... @Egariyi, I love you to the moon and back... We will rock Canny together...

Like i said earlier... I will sing KWAM 1 song today... Ileku ayo tota se bawon ti o... Ilu Canada ni won ti si...

My timeline below:

ITA - August 2, 2017
AOR - October 9, 2017
MEP - October 27, 2017
IP1- October 27, 2017
NA2 - October 30, 2017
IP2 - January 30, 2018
PPR - March 2, 2018

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by MacShiff: 3:02pm On Mar 02, 2018
happytbaby:
People have gotten it from GTB, First Bank and FCMB. There may be others. However, the relationship officer needs to get an exceptional approval to issue the letter in that format since it is not done routinely in the course of business.

Kindly share the format of the letter with us.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Sugaro: 3:03pm On Mar 02, 2018
Congrats Teatop , Paperme. I tap into this ppr rain ooo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Modele35: 3:07pm On Mar 02, 2018
efam biko how much is PCC abeg
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by luffyhaki: 3:07pm On Mar 02, 2018
MacShiff:

We would appreciate that.Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by agates: 3:08pm On Mar 02, 2018
Congratulations everyone. We will all testify. Amen
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mzjennypher(f): 3:15pm On Mar 02, 2018
Vancouver4:
I congratulate all those who got PPR. I wish you well in canny land. I also pray for excellent IELTS results for all of us @24/3/18

Surely, Praise is awaiting my God in Zion.

Amen @Vancouver4 and 3/3/18 (Tommorrow).
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bonnie1: 3:16pm On Mar 02, 2018
Congrats

[quote author=Teatop1234 post=65493335]Happy to announce my PPR in part 3.

The journey seem stressful yet very easy to get to the promised land.

My timeline below:

AOR Sept19
MP Sept 27
IP1 Sept 28
NA2 Oc
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Eraytee: 3:17pm On Mar 02, 2018
congrats to everyone who just got the golden mail (PPR). and to those expecting, it will surely come.

In other news, do we have anyone writing IELTS exam with me tomorrow? I pray for success for all of us. once again CONGRATS to those who got PPR.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 02, 2018
MacShiff:

Read this.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by luffyhaki: 3:28pm On Mar 02, 2018
GlitteringStar:

Read this.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by MacShiff: 3:29pm On Mar 02, 2018
GlitteringStar:

Read this.

Thanks GS but the one I got from Diamond does not have the six months average as requested.

It only contains the opening and closing balance.

Will that be sufficient?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by luffyhaki: 3:31pm On Mar 02, 2018
GlitteringStar:

Read this.

I was curious and went through your nairaland posts..You are a very kind person and that resonated clearly in all your comments. God will continue to bless you whoever you are.

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by luffyhaki: 3:34pm On Mar 02, 2018
MacShiff:

Thanks GS but the one I got from Diamond does not have the six months average as requested.

Will that be sufficient?

I'm sure it will have the date on it..That should show the 6 month period
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 02, 2018
Vancouver4:
I congratulate all those who got PPR. I wish you well in canny land. I also pray for excellent IELTS results for all of us @24/3/18

Surely, Praise is awaiting my God in Zion.

Amen o

I'm also writing on the 24th
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Pamperme: 3:36pm On Mar 02, 2018
Thank you all for the good wishes...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 3:42pm On Mar 02, 2018
Amen!'
luffyhaki:

I was curious and went through your nairaland posts..You are a very kind person and that resonated clearly in all your comments. God will continue to bless you whoever you are.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Heimdall: 3:48pm On Mar 02, 2018
Good day everyone!

I am conducting a surey on the usability of Canadian websites and would appreciate if you can take time out to fill this 1-minute survey for me.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TVRC5B7

Please note that it is only restricted to people that have visited websites of Canadian Universities, some time in their lives.

Thank you very much! grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 3:55pm On Mar 02, 2018
Good luck to all IELTS test takers tomorrow. I pray you all come back with good news in two weeks.

16 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 02, 2018
MacShiff:

Will that be sufficient?

Opening and closing balance for each month right? You can include your six months bank statement to support it and other required details (see below) must be included in the letter.

"The letter(s) must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include the applicant’s name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and email address), the account numbers, the date each account was opened and the current balance of each account as well as the average balance for the past six months".

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 02, 2018
luffyhaki:

Amen. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by MacShiff: 4:25pm On Mar 02, 2018
GlitteringStar:

Opening and closing balance for each month right? You can include your six months bank statement to support it and other required details (see below) must be included in the letter.

"The letter(s) must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include the applicant’s name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and email address), the account numbers, the date each account was opened and the current balance of each account as well as the average balance for the past six months".

Thanks. You are simply the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by wholesomegrace: 4:50pm On Mar 02, 2018
koonlay5:
Please can you shed more lights on the bolded

Boost your scores naaaaaa

Retake ielts to max out allocated points 8777 lrsw
Acquiring higher education
If its a family application, spouse writes ielts and evaluates credentials
Go for french exam if you are capable
Use spouse with the younger age as principal applicant

These are ways to boost your scores
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ysteph: 4:52pm On Mar 02, 2018
amen.

Newmum0615:
Good luck to all IELTS test takers tomorrow. I pray you all come back with good news in two weeks.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by luffyhaki: 5:06pm On Mar 02, 2018
Please for those using IDP tommorow. Let me know if they are reliable particularly around their dates i.e will Listening,Reading,Writing and Speaking be done this weekend or they will ask you to return on a weekday

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Muslimity(m): 5:12pm On Mar 02, 2018
croyance:
Hello. Good day.

My name is Semiu. I am new on here but i normally read through, I have applied for Student visa late last year and got approved January 10th this year, on the 20th of January I submitted application for my wife for SOWP, she got a medical request mail exactly one month after, medical was done and her account was update for medical passed and also update as they do not need additional documents. two days now she is yet to receive Passport Request Mail after the medical was done and passed. unlike my own I got my passport request instantly. Please any advice. thanks

@Croyance: I just sent email to you for a chat. Pls respond. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by hayor2014(m): 5:17pm On Mar 02, 2018
luffyhaki:
Please for those using IDP tommorow. Let me know if they are reliable particularly around their dates i.e will Listening,Reading,Writing and Speaking be done this weekend or they will ask you to return on a weekday

This is an international exam.....it is not conducted by LASU .......some questions sef
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by luffyhaki: 5:19pm On Mar 02, 2018
hayor2014:

This is an international exam.....it is not conducted by LASU .......some questions sef

Mr i know it all..calm down.. For your info i heard that IDP doesnt do all the tests over the weekend like BC, im trying to clarify from bosses here..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 02, 2018
Pamperme:
Guys, PPR is here.....

My timeline below:

ITA - August 2, 2017
AOR - October 9, 2017
MEP - October 27, 2017
IP1- October 27, 2017
NA2 - October 30, 2017
IP2 - January 30, 2018
PPR - March 2, 2018

Congrats

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.