Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1293955 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 19, 2017
kissoflife:

thank you, I will work on it right away, but still need to get extension to be safe
If u can get it in two days.. No need for an extension, unless there is another thing to this.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 19, 2017
40manlappy:

https://www.nairaland.com/3999848/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled
He asked for their meanings and u are giving a link. Bwahahahaha.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 19, 2017
40manlappy:

I don't see a problem here. I assume that the letter would be issued by your employer, right?
Yeah,, Caon go with this assertion. Anything ur HR or workplace endorses should be OK.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 10:32am On Dec 19, 2017
Exactly. Cos that role is strictly a supervisory role. @caon what exactly is your role? I know there is a thing for insurance workers. Lemme help you find it.
happytbaby:
Welldone Newmum0615

@Caon: That supervisor own na issue o

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by kissoflife: 10:37am On Dec 19, 2017
kunmi5:
If you know any senior official in Alausa, you can get it done in a week. Are u in Lagos?
I renewed my daughter on monday, we got it on fridsy afternoon.
[aquote author=kissoflife post=63415379]

thank you, I will work on it right away, but still need to get extension to be safe

Yes I am in Lagos, I have contacted an official. I should get it in a week hopefully
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by lilyandie: 10:38am On Dec 19, 2017
kissoflife:

Thanks. please I need to extend my passport submission deadline. i just realised i need to renew my passport before submission. how do I go about it? I dont know who to send the email too and the format as well .

You can get a new passport in two days for 35k, that's how much my sister paid. If you are interested, I can give you the number of my contact at Ikoyi, my office uses him for all passport stuff.

Congrats!!!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by kissoflife: 10:38am On Dec 19, 2017
boboro1:

Congrats, if I may ask how many months did the gift deeds stay in your account and did you spend from it during the waiting period.
the gift deed satyed in my account for a month. I didn't touch it .
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by kissoflife: 10:41am On Dec 19, 2017
elfmann:

If u can get it in two days.. No need for an extension, unless there is another thing to this.

I already raised a CSE for an extension. I was unaware it is possible to get it within a week.

Anyway, I will submit as soon as I get the renewal since I am still safe. What I am unsure of is if the passport number will still be the same and if I would need to report any changes
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by kissoflife: 10:42am On Dec 19, 2017
lilyandie:

You can get a new passport in two days for 35k, that's how much my sister paid. If you are interested, I can give you the number of my contact at Ikoyi, my office uses him for all passport stuff.

Congrats!!!

Yes, I would like to have his contact, thanks!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by DIVFAVOR(m): 10:48am On Dec 19, 2017
kissoflife:

Yes, I would like to have his contact, thanks!

Same here,
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by caon: 10:49am On Dec 19, 2017
Newmum0615:
Exactly. Cos that role is strictly a supervisory role. @caon what exactly is your role? I know there is a thing for insurance workers. Lemme help you find it.
those r my roles.usually wen there are claims we carry out. verification exercise to ascertain d authencity of the claim n also verify documents submitted.as a unit we collectively establish standard processes on how work she b done.wen we have interns.we train dem on d job to b done etc.we do all these.d supervisor just oversee d unit n data y d hr won't say am a supervisor.as a mater of fact dey had initially TLD me dey won't given did type of reference DAT d only one dey given is d standard type used in apply for tourist visa.I am at a fix now
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Muslimity(m): 10:54am On Dec 19, 2017
@Kunmi and others: Please I wish to know if whatever my spouse score in IELTS test will still give me atleast 5 points. This is what I was told and I just want to confirm if my spouse 's inability to score the almighty LSRW8777 is an issue to worry about or not. What of if she doesn't even write the IElts test at all? Please, help with the fact.

kunmi5:
Yes, you are correct.
I had to write IELTS 3 times before I finally got a very high score. My 1st was made up of all 6,6,6,6.5. I had to study more, online tutorial before coming up with LRWS 6,7,6.5,7.5 in Oct2017 but all this could only get a CRS of 376, Still not discouraged I re-registered for Dec2,2017 immediately again & God took control L-8, R-7, W-7.5, S-7.5. This shot my CRS from 376 to 453. Now I can apply for EE this week

2. The higher your degree, the more pointd accrued for credential evaluation.

3. Relative(or spouse relative) gives you a score or 15points.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by boldinc(m): 10:59am On Dec 19, 2017
Thanks bro...

Kontagious:
Congrats Boldinc, Kissoflife and Deebay.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 19, 2017
kissoflife:

I already raised a CSE for an extension. I was unaware it is possible to get it within a week.

Anyway, I will submit as soon as I get the renewal since I am still safe. What I am unsure of is if the passport number will still be the same and if I would need to report any changes
It is gonna be different, buddy. They may reference d old one number on d new passport if it is applicable.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 19, 2017
Muslimity:
@Kunmi and others: Please I wish to know if whatever my spouse score in IELTS test will still give me atleast 5 points. This is what I was told and I just want to confirm if my spouse 's inability to score the almighty LSRW8777 is an issue to worry about or not. What of if she doesn't even write the IElts test at all? Please, help with the fact.

Anything will get u sth..if she no do at all.. No P.. For example, Instead of 453 for a quick ITA una go Siddon with 420..dey wait. Check with d tool.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 19, 2017
kissoflife:
the gift deed satyed in my account for a month. I didn't touch it .
I hope u have sth to show at d POE.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 4Barr: 11:29am On Dec 19, 2017
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 4Barr: 11:31am On Dec 19, 2017
Ekinado:
Congrats to the PPR recipients!!!!!!
please can someone assist me with the meaning of these words so I can understand my timeline

IP1
NA1
NA2
IP2

Thanks

Sleekysilk:

Let me try: Note that all these differences are seen under BACKGROUND CHECK (BGC)
NA1 is when your background check is showing 'Not Applicable' before you paseed medical and sometimes even up till few days after you passed medical
IP1 is when your background check changes and it's showing 'In Progress' most times same day as medical passed or a few days after
NA2 is when your background check changes again and it's showing 'Not Applicable'. This is for the second time that's why we call it 2
IP2 is when your background check changes to 'we are processing your background check'.

What is written in front of 'additional documents' too may change from time to time

If you had noticed your BGC immediately after you got AOR you would have been able to see if there's a difference now that you passed medical. What I did was to munch my application details each time there's an update or I sight a difference in terminologies. Then I compare my screenshots.

Hope this helps. So just go now and get a screenshot of your details as of this moment and next time u log into your account, compare your last shot with your current details.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by doyinwbaby: 11:32am On Dec 19, 2017
thanks soooo much!!!

einsteino:

Caveat: This is solely for educational purposes.

Typically it takes about a week after the IELTS online result has been released to receive TRF of your IELTS. You may be in need of your TRF number before then, here is how you could formulate yours.

TRF number is 18 characters long, I would take a sample and explain how it is formed

lets look at this TRF Number 15NG005978BUHM050G

This is actually made up of joining 7 distinct groups: 15 + NG + 005978 + BUH + M + 050 + G

15 = last two digits of the year of your exam. all 2017 exam TRF would start with 17
NG = Country code, all exam taken in Nigeria would have NG while those taken in canada would be CA
005978 = candidate number, check the email british council sent you, if yours is 4 digit, add two zeros in front. 5978 = 005978
BUH = first three alphabets of your surname, so for Buhari it is BUH
M= first alphabet of your firstname, so for Muhammadu it is M
050 = last three digit of centre number
G= G for General, A for Academic

Now you would also need TRF date. if you didnt apply for remarking and your results wasnt pulled for quality assurance purposes, your TRF date may be a day before the online one is released ie 12 days from your exam date, exam date excluded. Though folks have recorded variation in this.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Muslimity(m): 11:32am On Dec 19, 2017
elfmann:

Anything will get u sth..if she no do at all.. No P.. For example, Instead of 453 for a quick ITA una go Siddon with 420..dey wait. Check with d tool.

Thanks for your quick response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 11:43am On Dec 19, 2017
If this is what you do, then your NOC is 1312 Insurance adjusters and claims examiners not 1212.
caon:
those r my roles.usually wen there are claims we carry out. verification exercise to ascertain d authencity of the claim n also verify documents submitted.as a unit we collectively establish standard processes on how work she b done.wen we have interns.we train dem on d job to b done etc.we do all these.d supervisor just oversee d unit n data y d hr won't say am a supervisor.as a mater of fact dey had initially TLD me dey won't given did type of reference DAT d only one dey given is d standard type used in apply for tourist visa.I am at a fix now

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by gorgebaby: 11:48am On Dec 19, 2017
Hi kunmi5.

Yes, you can use a NOC code of a role you aren't doing presently. The caveat is that you must have been in that role within the last 10 years.

All the best.

kunmi5:
Great People, Kindly advise!!!

For EE profile, can you quote/use a NOC CODE of a role you are not doing presently?
My11year career has 3 different NOC codes, meanwhile only 2NOC codes out of the 3 are eligible for FSW but my present job isn't the NOC Code am quoting. Is it acceptible?

Please respond.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 19, 2017
On a lighter note and in the spirit of the season, I decided to do a medical check up since I am currently on leave.
So I went to UCH Ibadan and I voluntarily got the dreaded HIV test outta the way but the health practitioner almost gave me an heart attack. grin grin

After taking my blood sample and conducting the test for some reasons she chose to cover the test result and purposely leave the part showing "tive" hanging while she engaged me on a very tiring discourse of why was I not married and how I need to always be careful and I was sweating already.

She eventually handed me the result I checked it , saw HIV 1 and 2 negative and I managed to conceal my joy she was now asking me the question again if I saw the result, at this point I knew she deliberately wanted to torture me for some possible reckless living lol.

I said yes ma'am I did , she now said like I said earlier be careful, lol I almost replied her with "so you suspected I was reckless that was why you decided to toture me right ?"

lol grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Pamperme: 11:56am On Dec 19, 2017
Muslimity:

The highest your spouse can give you for IELTS is 20points. I had 7.5,8,7,7 in my IELTS and gave my oga (Principal Applicant) 18 additional points. Mind you he was on 421. My ielts and eca push the crs to 447 and we got ITA.
You can use the CRS tool to play around it. Even a 6666 would give the principal applicant small mark.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by OFFICIALAEL: 12:02pm On Dec 19, 2017
crucialmental:
Good day all,
please I need clarification as per POF, i want to know if i will be expected to submit my personal bank statement along side the gift deed from a family member.
And also how can i prove working experience of over 5years but i stopped working about a year plus now? my concern being that the mode of salary payment in the last place of employment was on cash basis. So please i will really appreciate if the gurus in the house can help me out.
PLS CAN SOMEONE HELP WITH AN ANSWER TO THE ABOVE QUESTION
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 12:05pm On Dec 19, 2017
Good afternoon everyone.

Please does anyone know if WES can send the transcripts used in my evaluation to me? I am asking for someone who is doing SINP and who says they only accept certificates and transcripts instead of WES evaluation.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Bambam4you: 12:12pm On Dec 19, 2017
Please if you used ACCA to claim points for 2 or more degrees, when applying post ITA did you put ACCA under Education or you put it under Professional qualification. I believe it should be under Education since WES evaluated it as equivalent to 3 years BSc degree but i need clarity.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bbaby84(f): 12:13pm On Dec 19, 2017
Muslimity:

You can easily DIY with the tool. Play around with the numbers and see what you get.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Santino1(m): 12:26pm On Dec 19, 2017
Newmum0615:
Good afternoon everyone.

Please does anyone know if WES can send the transcripts used in my evaluation to me? I am asking for someone who is doing SINP and who says they only accept certificates and transcripts instead of WES evaluation.

Thank you.

Nope. All documents used for your evaluation becomes the property of WES.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by kunmi5: 12:33pm On Dec 19, 2017
Thanks a lot. Happy to hear that.

gorgebaby:
Hi kunmi5.

Yes, you can use a NOC code of a role you aren't doing presently. The caveat is that you must have been in that role within the last 10 years.

All the best.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 12:34pm On Dec 19, 2017
Ok. Thanks. I guess she'll have to wait out this NASU strike to request afresh.
Santino1:

Nope. All documents used for your evaluation becomes the property of WES.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Popsumfin: 12:39pm On Dec 19, 2017
Thank you. Really anxious about the whole process.

cochtrane:

No, adding her cannot be the issue. People can stay on IP1 for a long time. It would seem to me your application process is going on fine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.