Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Fayose Turns To Tailor,See What He Was Spotted Doing For Kids For Christmas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Turns To Tailor,See What He Was Spotted Doing For Kids For Christmas (982 Views)

Photos: Gov Fayose Turns Pastor Performed Unbelievable Miracle / Ayo Fayose Turns Prayer Warrior, Watch How He Battles Fayemi With Psalm 20 / Governor Fayose Turns DJ (photos/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Turns To Tailor,See What He Was Spotted Doing For Kids For Christmas by onoikenna: 4:38pm On Dec 03, 2017
Governor Ayodele Fayose on Sunday, 3rd December, 2017 joined about 200 indigenous tailors at the government house pavilion in sewing the 2017 Xmas Clothes made available by the Ekiti State government.

20,000 kids are expected to benefit from the gesture.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/fayose-joins-tailors-to-sew-2017-xmas.html?m=1

Re: Fayose Turns To Tailor,See What He Was Spotted Doing For Kids For Christmas by onoikenna: 4:39pm On Dec 03, 2017

Re: Fayose Turns To Tailor,See What He Was Spotted Doing For Kids For Christmas by python1: 4:40pm On Dec 03, 2017
Fayose can only impress illiterate ipigs - OBJ grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Turns To Tailor,See What He Was Spotted Doing For Kids For Christmas by Guestlander: 4:44pm On Dec 03, 2017
Okadaman, construction worker, traffic warden, ponmo cutter, and now a tailor. I give it to Fayose, he is the true Jack of all trades.
Re: Fayose Turns To Tailor,See What He Was Spotted Doing For Kids For Christmas by jieta: 4:45pm On Dec 03, 2017
Guestlander:
Okadaman, construction worker, traffic warden, ponmo cutter, and now a tailor. I give it to Fayose, he is the true Jack of all trades.
and master of non.
Re: Fayose Turns To Tailor,See What He Was Spotted Doing For Kids For Christmas by IamPatriotic(m): 4:46pm On Dec 03, 2017
Fayose is a disgrace to Ekiti people, how does this nonsense translate to good governance.

Jonathan caused this.
Re: Fayose Turns To Tailor,See What He Was Spotted Doing For Kids For Christmas by TherWasACountry: 4:48pm On Dec 03, 2017
In a way, I like what he does.
His politics
Re: Fayose Turns To Tailor,See What He Was Spotted Doing For Kids For Christmas by chriskosherbal(m): 4:49pm On Dec 03, 2017
There is one thing I love about this man he loves paparazzi and you just can't take him of the media ..

Anyway nice one at least he is giving something out in this festive season.
Re: Fayose Turns To Tailor,See What He Was Spotted Doing For Kids For Christmas by MayorofLagos(m): 4:53pm On Dec 03, 2017
The only PDP Presidential candidate that has a true touch with the common man. grin

No be that yeye Atiku posed for camera eating rice with no meat. angry
Re: Fayose Turns To Tailor,See What He Was Spotted Doing For Kids For Christmas by GraGra247(m): 4:54pm On Dec 03, 2017
Drama governor with a "big mouth" that is threatening to destroy him before his good intents manifests.
Re: Fayose Turns To Tailor,See What He Was Spotted Doing For Kids For Christmas by juman(m): 5:05pm On Dec 03, 2017
grin grin grin

Man of the people.
Re: Fayose Turns To Tailor,See What He Was Spotted Doing For Kids For Christmas by mamatayour(f): 5:19pm On Dec 03, 2017
Ekiti Kete......Fayose oniyeye grin grin
Re: Fayose Turns To Tailor,See What He Was Spotted Doing For Kids For Christmas by globemoney: 5:28pm On Dec 03, 2017
IamPatriotic:
Fayose is a disgrace to Ekiti people, how does this nonsense translate to good governance.

Jonathan caused this.
But he is a billion times better than aregberascal caused by Yoruba leader Tinubu

(1) (Reply)

I Saw Unbelievable Things When I Assumed Office – President Buhari / How will Buhari finance his re-election? / Breaking News!!! Vice President, Prof Yemi Osinbanjo Narrowly Escapes Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.