Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

How To Identify A Runz Girl On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Identify A Runz Girl On Nairaland (933 Views)

How Much For RAW Sex With Runz Girls / Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? / Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Identify A Runz Girl On Nairaland by unapapadeycraze: 5:01pm On Dec 03, 2017
1. she spends too much time at the asewo beer parlour: yeah, she is usually there claiming feminist saying all these fvck boiz can not fvck her, sometimes she may be from ghanacheesy. she comments on all the post in ashewo beer parlour, giving hypocritical advice, claiming saint. buh if you check holistically, you will realise she is being fvcked, just that her clients were civil enough not to kiss and tell.

2. she replies all pm: i don't give a fvck about what you think. if you reply every pm, you are a runz girl.

3. she incessantly gives out her number: whenever a lady gives out her number here to every tom and harry, she is into runz. take it or leave it.

4. she follow too many guys: this is another sign to know a runz babe on nairaland. when she follows too many guys on nairaland. excluding my beautiful lanicky though. that babe is a saint like obi. i love her thoughcheesy.

5. she attends the nairaland end of the year party: you watched last year's video? you saw how that girl was grinding on that guy's dick. that babe is a runz girl. any party organised like that is a sin party, they must fvck after the party. any lady that is present in such a sinful party is a runs girl.

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Runz Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 03, 2017

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Runz Girl On Nairaland by DaddyKross: 5:08pm On Dec 03, 2017
It is too late to fail. Amen
Re: How To Identify A Runz Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 03, 2017
DaddyKross:
What is with you and it is too late to fail lately? cheesy Are you related to Airbus1?
Re: How To Identify A Runz Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 03, 2017
op, how do we now identify a runz boy

Maybe you're a runz guy to know how runz girls ball.
Re: How To Identify A Runz Girl On Nairaland by AlexCk: 5:16pm On Dec 03, 2017
undecided

Re: How To Identify A Runz Girl On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 5:18pm On Dec 03, 2017
Nawa ooooh
Re: How To Identify A Runz Girl On Nairaland by DaddyKross: 5:31pm On Dec 03, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
What is with you and it is too late to fail lately? cheesy Are you related to Airbus1?

Hahahahaha. As e be say na our own celeb here, na him make me dey rock hin slang na cheesy

Re: How To Identify A Runz Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 03, 2017
DaddyKross:

Hahahahaha. As e be say na our own celeb here, na him make me dey rock hin slang na cheesy

hahahahahahahaha make i follow you rock them.

It is too late to fail.Amen
Re: How To Identify A Runz Girl On Nairaland by DaddyKross: 5:38pm On Dec 03, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
hahahahahahahaha make i follow you rock them.

It is too late to fail.Amen

Heheehehehee Welcome on board maami cheesy Share the goodnews
Re: How To Identify A Runz Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 03, 2017
DaddyKross:

Heheehehehee Welcome on board maami cheesy Share the goodnews
Dont thank me yet,you go hear am.hehehehehehehe

It is too late to fail.Amen grin grin
Re: How To Identify A Runz Girl On Nairaland by DaddyKross: 5:41pm On Dec 03, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
Dont thank me yet,you go hear am.hehehehehehehe

It is too late to fail.Amen grin grin

Your own don dey pass my own oooh grin cheesy grin
Re: How To Identify A Runz Girl On Nairaland by Blackhawk01: 5:43pm On Dec 03, 2017
Hahahaha cheesy grin grin cheesy

No5 off me

I didn't even go read through no1 properly, Op izz mad. angry undecided

Re: How To Identify A Runz Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 03, 2017
DaddyKross:

Your own don dey pass my own oooh grin cheesy grin
hahahahahaha it is too late to give up.Amen

#It is too late to fail.Amem grin
Re: How To Identify A Runz Girl On Nairaland by jamalnation(m): 5:44pm On Dec 03, 2017
hahaha
Re: How To Identify A Runz Girl On Nairaland by DaddyKross: 5:46pm On Dec 03, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
hahahahahaha it is too late to give up.Amen

#It is too late to fail.Amem grin

Hehehehe Oya beat this

Re: How To Identify A Runz Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 03, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Identify A Runz Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 03, 2017
DaddyKross:

Hehehehe Oya beat this
And you said my own passssss your power,airforce self go don tire for you.

Anyways it is too late to fail#Amen grin
Re: How To Identify A Runz Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 03, 2017
Udonmeanit

Re: How To Identify A Runz Girl On Nairaland by DaddyKross: 6:02pm On Dec 03, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
And you said my own passssss your power,airforce self go don tire for you.

Anyways it is too late to fail#Amen grin

cheesy
Re: How To Identify A Runz Girl On Nairaland by unapapadeycraze: 2:04pm On Dec 05, 2017
lalasticlala.
Re: How To Identify A Runz Girl On Nairaland by LordPOSEIDON: 2:28pm On Dec 05, 2017
unapapadeycraze:
1. she spends too much time at the asewo beer parlour: yeah, she is usually there claiming feminist saying all these fvck boiz can not fvck her, sometimes she may be from ghanacheesy. she comments on all the post in ashewo beer parlour, giving hypocritical advice, claiming saint. buh if you check holistically, you will realise she is being fvcked, just that her clients were civil enough not to kiss and tell.

2. she replies all pm: i don't give a fvck about what you think. if you reply every pm, you are a runz girl.

3. she incessantly gives out her number: whenever a lady gives out her number here to every tom and harry, she is into runz. take it or leave it.

4. she follow too many guys: this is another sign to know a runz babe on nairaland. when she follows too many guys on nairaland. excluding my beautiful lanicky though. that babe is a saint like obi. i love her thoughcheesy.

5. she attends the nairaland end of the year party: you watched last year's video? you saw how that girl was grinding on that guy's dick. that babe is a runz girl. any party organised like that is a sin party, they must fvck after the party. any lady that is present in such a sinful party is a runs girl.

shey make I call name??

(1) (Reply)

If You Are A Single Lady From 24upward U Need A Partner Come In / The Sexdull Of A Thing? / I Love My Mom But She Stands In The Way Of My Happiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.