Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,015 members, 7,838,555 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

OAP Tyra To March Bare Chested With 10,000 Women Over Alleged SARS Killings - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OAP Tyra To March Bare Chested With 10,000 Women Over Alleged SARS Killings (53541 Views)

Wizkid Attends Headies Award Bare-chested / MI Abaga Reacts To Claims Of Lagos Man Who Has Slept With 5,000 Women / Helen Paul Defends Regina Daniels, slams women over hypocrisy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAP Tyra To March Bare Chested With 10,000 Women Over Alleged SARS Killings by rafcrown(m): 3:24am On Dec 04, 2017
VASELINE CREW TO COVER THE PROTEST LOVELY MARCH
Re: OAP Tyra To March Bare Chested With 10,000 Women Over Alleged SARS Killings by bigtt76(f): 4:13am On Dec 04, 2017
This wan just wan go about sharing breast grin
Re: OAP Tyra To March Bare Chested With 10,000 Women Over Alleged SARS Killings by Nobody: 4:21am On Dec 04, 2017
malware:

Show us your perky or else
Lol grin
Re: OAP Tyra To March Bare Chested With 10,000 Women Over Alleged SARS Killings by AntiWailer: 5:11am On Dec 04, 2017
nairanaira12:

Oga stop commenting as if you don't live in Nigeria. Is it today they've been telling you their rules of engagement?

Didn't the government tell you not to give police a bribe? Are you still giving them or not?

Didn't they say bail is free? Are you paying for bail or not?

So ban Anti Robbery Squad so u can operate freely.
Re: OAP Tyra To March Bare Chested With 10,000 Women Over Alleged SARS Killings by AntiWailer: 5:12am On Dec 04, 2017
TonyRoland:
gbam! dat wot we are saying,they should stop harassing young guyz nt everybody z a fraudster if dey want to check dey should do it in proper way

I agree with you. They should stop

That is extremely irresponsible of them.
Re: OAP Tyra To March Bare Chested With 10,000 Women Over Alleged SARS Killings by Abudu2000(m): 5:22am On Dec 04, 2017
Waahuuuuu Nigeria is indeed under going a great revolution m is tjis protest cna happen them I have 100 hope for that better nigeria we dreamed of. Everyone shouldn't just sit and do nothing, we need to change our country and stop waiting for God to judge. We are our god here n Earth.

Funny enough when after he protest things change now the religious Fraudsters will say it's good that made things change, awon we're them, mtcheew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OAP Tyra To March Bare Chested With 10,000 Women Over Alleged SARS Killings by Abudu2000(m): 5:23am On Dec 04, 2017
JoshMedia:

Organize for Men
seriously if women can go against sars, they that Don't even fall victim much then why can't men too Abi we no go use our brain ni?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OAP Tyra To March Bare Chested With 10,000 Women Over Alleged SARS Killings by malware: 5:24am On Dec 04, 2017
sexybbstar:

Lol grin

Ohhh I can see from your DP, but can you face front na, for better view?

Re: OAP Tyra To March Bare Chested With 10,000 Women Over Alleged SARS Killings by chikago1: 5:56am On Dec 04, 2017
ogaJona:
wow this protest is gonna be mouth watering, I must participate, nah me go dey front
AND BE WALKING BACKWARDS BA?
Re: OAP Tyra To March Bare Chested With 10,000 Women Over Alleged SARS Killings by Olulinks(m): 6:11am On Dec 04, 2017
sexybbstar:
Team small and perky wink
Which perky? Dey deceive yasef there.
Re: OAP Tyra To March Bare Chested With 10,000 Women Over Alleged SARS Killings by Olulinks(m): 6:12am On Dec 04, 2017
Tamarapetty:
undecided why bare chested?
You're afraid already. Has Olympus fa...

1 Like

Re: OAP Tyra To March Bare Chested With 10,000 Women Over Alleged SARS Killings by deriod(m): 7:03am On Dec 04, 2017
wisino1:
I will love to see that lady bare chested in fact I will join the protest in solidarity

reasons true change can never happen in our generation so all what you care about is d flesh on her chest ??
Re: OAP Tyra To March Bare Chested With 10,000 Women Over Alleged SARS Killings by deriod(m): 7:10am On Dec 04, 2017
989900:
Shed a tear for most comments on here . . . tell me why anyone would ever take this lot of youths serious.

Not everything should be trivialised -- this is not funny nor some fxcking game!
unfortunately d so called youth are d ones bin brutally dealt with by d SARS guys , parents have failed ,religion leader have failed woefully n d society has lost its morals ,reason nobody is fighting for d youth anymore,I give up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OAP Tyra To March Bare Chested With 10,000 Women Over Alleged SARS Killings by gwinaB(m): 7:20am On Dec 04, 2017
AntiWailer:
Lol.

Like seriously you want Govt to proscribe Special Anti Robbery Squad ?

I hope Armed robbers will not join the protests and your boy friends are not Armed Robbers too.

Govt need to be clear about their mandate and rules of engagement.

We all need to know it so when they stop me, I know what they can check and what they can not.

I dnt have problem if you stop my car for search but dnt ask me stupid things that does not concern you.

Like SARS or high way patrol asking for insurance papers , tint permit etc.

They should be bothered about more serious stuffs.

Its not the stop and search. Its what follows next. They seem to have the licence to wilfully shoot anyone to death, swap prisoners, make false accusations, torture and generally act like they own life. That is what people have been saying

1 Like

Re: OAP Tyra To March Bare Chested With 10,000 Women Over Alleged SARS Killings by AntiWailer: 7:40am On Dec 04, 2017
gwinaB:

Its not the stop and search. Its what follows next. They seem to have the licence to wilfully shoot anyone to death, swap prisoners, make false accusations, torture and generally act like they own life. That is what people have been saying

I understand but that is not enough reasons to scrap an Anti Robbery Squad
Re: OAP Tyra To March Bare Chested With 10,000 Women Over Alleged SARS Killings by dederocs(m): 7:47am On Dec 04, 2017
Omo this protest go dey nice to see tongue
Re: OAP Tyra To March Bare Chested With 10,000 Women Over Alleged SARS Killings by mosho4all(m): 7:47am On Dec 04, 2017
Let call a spade a spade,when lion is killing a poor children,they will think is doing a good job,when it start killing rich children they will act,
Re: OAP Tyra To March Bare Chested With 10,000 Women Over Alleged SARS Killings by cozyfbaby: 7:49am On Dec 04, 2017
Skales generating set is poisonous -neighbors cries out

Nigerian singer and former Banky W boy, Skales, has been dragged on social media by his neighbours who claim that his bad power generating set doesnt allow them sleep at night and the smoke is so poisonous.
See photos here: http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/celebrities/skales-generating-set-poisonous-neighbors-cries/

Re: OAP Tyra To March Bare Chested With 10,000 Women Over Alleged SARS Killings by Jethrolite(m): 7:58am On Dec 04, 2017
AntiWailer:
Lol.

I hope Armed robbers will not join the protests and your boy friends are not Armed Robbers too.

We all need to know it so when they stop me, I know what they can check and what they can not.

I dnt have problem if you stop my car for search but dnt ask me stupid things that does not concern you.

Obviously, they haven't stopped you to seize your phone and go through it. One foreign contact in there and be ready to pay N150k. Also seizing you and detaining you with false allegation. Do not pray to meet evil.
Re: OAP Tyra To March Bare Chested With 10,000 Women Over Alleged SARS Killings by cyber5(m): 8:02am On Dec 04, 2017
I like this kinda thing Me sef go join with only boxers I dare aunty Di'ja and aunty Simi to join
Re: OAP Tyra To March Bare Chested With 10,000 Women Over Alleged SARS Killings by Inspire01: 8:05am On Dec 04, 2017
Olulinks:
You're afraid already. Has Olympus fa...
Don't be scared to say it

Olympus has fallen
Re: OAP Tyra To March Bare Chested With 10,000 Women Over Alleged SARS Killings by Lalas247(f): 8:09am On Dec 04, 2017
romeorailss:
Would be a lovely protest. Lool I wan see free Bobbie. Lalas247 can join them as well kiss
which boobz sad
Re: OAP Tyra To March Bare Chested With 10,000 Women Over Alleged SARS Killings by Lomprico2: 8:13am On Dec 04, 2017
Ai wii bee dia laiv. grin
Re: OAP Tyra To March Bare Chested With 10,000 Women Over Alleged SARS Killings by wisino1(m): 8:16am On Dec 04, 2017
deriod:

reasons true change can never happen in our generation so all what you care about is d flesh on her chest ??
yes that is what I care for.........what do you care for?
Re: OAP Tyra To March Bare Chested With 10,000 Women Over Alleged SARS Killings by AntiWailer: 8:28am On Dec 04, 2017
Jethrolite:
Obviously, they haven't stopped you to seize your phone and go through it. One foreign contact in there and be ready to pay N150k. Also seizing you and detaining you with false allegation. Do not pray to meet evil.

So if i have been stopped , anti robbery squad should be proscribed ?

You are funny.

For your information, i have been stopped before and they asked where I got the car I was driving from. I only laughed and identified my self.

They wasted my time asking for stupid things but I eventually left without PAYING A DIME.

While I understand that they are useless, I insist that is not enough to proactive an Anti Robbery Squad.
Re: OAP Tyra To March Bare Chested With 10,000 Women Over Alleged SARS Killings by DaRuud(m): 9:13am On Dec 04, 2017
If 10, 000 women come out bare chested , expect 100, 001 men who want to watch b****bi
Re: OAP Tyra To March Bare Chested With 10,000 Women Over Alleged SARS Killings by kinharold(m): 9:15am On Dec 04, 2017
AntiWailer:
Lol.

The problem is SARS dont "ask" you for anything. They JUST label you an armed robber and demand at least 200k instantly or you go to their dungeon as an Armed Robber. Nest your people will see you on display in a Police TV/Press parade of caught Arm Robbers and die-hard Cultist. Your matter go long, well well. That is if the dont kill you on the spot. Not joke here .

1 Like

Re: OAP Tyra To March Bare Chested With 10,000 Women Over Alleged SARS Killings by julex95(m): 9:52am On Dec 04, 2017
wisino1:
I will love to see that lady bare chested in fact I will join the protest in solidarity
bros I dey follow u o
Re: OAP Tyra To March Bare Chested With 10,000 Women Over Alleged SARS Killings by mommaOfLife: 10:01am On Dec 04, 2017
guys we are being serious here and you are all making a joke of it?
Re: OAP Tyra To March Bare Chested With 10,000 Women Over Alleged SARS Killings by AntiWailer: 10:03am On Dec 04, 2017
kinharold:

The problem is SARS dont "ask" you for anything. They JUST label you an armed robber and demand at least 200k instantly or you go to their dungeon as an Armed Robber. Nest your people will see you on display in a Police TV/Press parade of caught Arm Robbers and die-hard Cultist. Your matter go long, well well. That is if the dont kill you on the spot. Not joke here .

That is why i say rules of engagement.

Disbanding them is not an option.

As youths, we should start thinking like Leaders, Governors and President.

If you are the Governor of a State, will you proscribe your Special Anti Robbery Squad ?
Re: OAP Tyra To March Bare Chested With 10,000 Women Over Alleged SARS Killings by Alohaa: 11:22am On Dec 04, 2017
I want to see breasts big ones small ones medium ones

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Blasts Deji Adeyanju For Saying EFCC Should Investigate Him / Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer / Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.