Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,590 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Lady Forced To Pay For Drinks & Pepper Soup Ordered By A Client Who Robbed Her - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Forced To Pay For Drinks & Pepper Soup Ordered By A Client Who Robbed Her (27105 Views)

Hooker Hooks A Client Who Refused Paying Her Balance In Ikeja, Lagos / Prostitute Disgraces A Client Who Tried To Deceive Her With A Fake Alert / 'Vacation Marriage'; 17-Year-Old Lady Forced To Sell Her Body For Money. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Forced To Pay For Drinks & Pepper Soup Ordered By A Client Who Robbed Her by wildcatter23(m): 11:17am On Dec 04, 2017
Re: Lady Forced To Pay For Drinks & Pepper Soup Ordered By A Client Who Robbed Her by wildcatter23(m): 11:18am On Dec 04, 2017
A
Re: Lady Forced To Pay For Drinks & Pepper Soup Ordered By A Client Who Robbed Her by tishbite41(m): 11:18am On Dec 04, 2017
J
Re: Lady Forced To Pay For Drinks & Pepper Soup Ordered By A Client Who Robbed Her by pope5(m): 11:18am On Dec 04, 2017
How can somebody who want to buy part of an estate be asking for N200 for his friend who left home for a meeting? did he not know that he will pay for transport at his destination? his airtime is out, there are million ways to recharge through bank USSD for christ sake, the way he was asking for petty things she should have suspected. Anyway she has learnt smtin

1 Like

Re: Lady Forced To Pay For Drinks & Pepper Soup Ordered By A Client Who Robbed Her by DesireBenjamin: 11:19am On Dec 04, 2017
9jatatafo:
Good not everytime guys pay

You are STUPID! I'm sure you are the thief.

1 Like

Re: Lady Forced To Pay For Drinks & Pepper Soup Ordered By A Client Who Robbed Her by Elis49(f): 11:21am On Dec 04, 2017
Another one..Scammers are everywhere.
Re: Lady Forced To Pay For Drinks & Pepper Soup Ordered By A Client Who Robbed Her by ewebiodun: 11:22am On Dec 04, 2017
I really hate stuff like this.Here is a young lady hustling for herself and the little she has someone is planning how to steal it from her.

All this thieves need serious psychiatric test I swear, after that make dem come deep them inside hot oil or take a gun and shoot them in the left eye.

1 Like

Re: Lady Forced To Pay For Drinks & Pepper Soup Ordered By A Client Who Robbed Her by femi4: 11:22am On Dec 04, 2017
paybak:
She ain't at fault much but she ain't smart enough either.
Na mumu dey worry her, trusting total stranger like DAT.

In lasgidi, we don't trust people easily.....I don't give money to beggars/strangers
Re: Lady Forced To Pay For Drinks & Pepper Soup Ordered By A Client Who Robbed Her by egbe12(m): 11:24am On Dec 04, 2017
Muna just showed her the real Lagos. Trust me, she'll never make such mistake in her life again.
Re: Lady Forced To Pay For Drinks & Pepper Soup Ordered By A Client Who Robbed Her by columbus007(m): 11:25am On Dec 04, 2017
And if her nudes pictures is on that phone that means she will be boiling in the next soup angry
Re: Lady Forced To Pay For Drinks & Pepper Soup Ordered By A Client Who Robbed Her by cybriz82(m): 11:26am On Dec 04, 2017
xxx40155:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim

This is d thief they are looking for,

1 Like

Re: Lady Forced To Pay For Drinks & Pepper Soup Ordered By A Client Who Robbed Her by michaeltotti(m): 11:28am On Dec 04, 2017
LADIES TRUST EASILY

BECAUSE THEY WANTED TO BUY ESTATES FROM YOU MEANS THEY ARE ALRIGHT

THAT THE ATTRIBUTE OF A FRAUDSTER,THEY WILL LIKE TO SPEND FOR YOU FIRST TO GAIN YOUR TRUST,THAT IS WHY HE SAID YOU SHOULD ORDER FOR SOMETHING THATVIS EXPENSIVE

THANK YOUR JAH ,THAT U DID NOT ORDER FOR SOMETHING WORTH THOUSANDS OF NAIRA,U WOULD AV TURNED TO BAR LADY NOW
Re: Lady Forced To Pay For Drinks & Pepper Soup Ordered By A Client Who Robbed Her by Pidginwhisper: 11:29am On Dec 04, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
God will deal with that fraudster. He won't live to see January 1 2018. Nne God will replace everything that walking dead took from you
Nazo my paddy wey dem scam 500k talk some yrs back. We still jam the person wey scam am for oniru beach chilling last yr

4 Likes

Re: Lady Forced To Pay For Drinks & Pepper Soup Ordered By A Client Who Robbed Her by nikz(f): 11:31am On Dec 04, 2017
dominique:
To do business in this Lagos, you have to be street smart. Don't be too eager to get clients or make sales and under any circumstances must you give a stranger to use your phone. Even if you must, he or she must never leave your presence. The lady should have known that the Muna fellow and his so-called friend were not serious but her desperation to seal a deal didn't make her see how unserious they are. As for that useless excuse for a human being called Muna, he will still get what is coming to him. I wonder how some people will just wake up one morning and be thinking of ways to steal and rip off their fellow human beings.

That is eh! Someone will just wake up, who will I scam today?
Re: Lady Forced To Pay For Drinks & Pepper Soup Ordered By A Client Who Robbed Her by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:38am On Dec 04, 2017
dominique:
To do business in this Lagos, you have to be street smart. Don't be too eager to get clients or make sales and under any circumstances must you give a stranger to use your phone. Even if you must, he or she must never leave your presence. The lady should have known that the Muna fellow and his so-called friend were not serious but her desperation to seal a deal didn't make her see how unserious they are. As for that useless excuse for a human being called Muna, he will still get what is coming to him. I wonder how some people will just wake up one morning and be thinking of ways to steal and rip off their fellow human beings.

Do you really think the guy's name is Muna?
Re: Lady Forced To Pay For Drinks & Pepper Soup Ordered By A Client Who Robbed Her by ipobarecriminals: 11:40am On Dec 04, 2017
sad ipob are..............? nah wah ooo
Re: Lady Forced To Pay For Drinks & Pepper Soup Ordered By A Client Who Robbed Her by Mufasa27(m): 11:40am On Dec 04, 2017
Why you go give stranger your phone in the first place, buhari no fit ask for my phone make I give am
Re: Lady Forced To Pay For Drinks & Pepper Soup Ordered By A Client Who Robbed Her by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:45am On Dec 04, 2017
A bit funny shaa. But that guy no try. He is a big disgrace to manhood.
Re: Lady Forced To Pay For Drinks & Pepper Soup Ordered By A Client Who Robbed Her by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:47am On Dec 04, 2017
lol what a greedy E-DIOT...she got what she deserved for being stoopid. give your phone to total stranger? let them leave the place without paying? let waiters hand them money while YOU stand in the bar?! abeg SLAP YOUR DAMN SELF!!!!
Re: Lady Forced To Pay For Drinks & Pepper Soup Ordered By A Client Who Robbed Her by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 04, 2017
That Muna nor go make heaven choi. See bold thief with format.

Becareful who u give ur phone to, even if it is to check time. Na so my mama narrate how a kabukabu guy won cut with i chinko phone, the mofo end up running away with her stuff in his butt.

Btw she is beautiful cheesy
Re: Lady Forced To Pay For Drinks & Pepper Soup Ordered By A Client Who Robbed Her by tunezvic(m): 11:51am On Dec 04, 2017
Catching this kind of scammers is very easy..
Re: Lady Forced To Pay For Drinks & Pepper Soup Ordered By A Client Who Robbed Her by LeonaJReid: 11:51am On Dec 04, 2017
I wonder how some people will just wake up one morning and be thinking of ways to steal and rip off their fellow human beings.
Re: Lady Forced To Pay For Drinks & Pepper Soup Ordered By A Client Who Robbed Her by Uhomanbulus110(f): 11:54am On Dec 04, 2017
Lol
Re: Lady Forced To Pay For Drinks & Pepper Soup Ordered By A Client Who Robbed Her by ibori1(m): 11:59am On Dec 04, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
God will deal with that fraudster. He won't live to see January 1 2018. Nne God will replace everything that walking dead took from you

is like dey don do u same b4 ooo
Re: Lady Forced To Pay For Drinks & Pepper Soup Ordered By A Client Who Robbed Her by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 04, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Ladies will always exhibit the fish brain trait!

Serves her right!

With your fish head....like your mother, sister, aunty, grandma, gf, wife and daughter and grand daughters and great grand daughters forever and ever!

Re: Lady Forced To Pay For Drinks & Pepper Soup Ordered By A Client Who Robbed Her by Dearlord(m): 12:02pm On Dec 04, 2017
This is the hardest test in business which you must overcome to be stronger in your business.
Re: Lady Forced To Pay For Drinks & Pepper Soup Ordered By A Client Who Robbed Her by LordBaelish: 12:03pm On Dec 04, 2017
[size=48pt]See Example undecided undecided[/size]
Re: Lady Forced To Pay For Drinks & Pepper Soup Ordered By A Client Who Robbed Her by Smartii(m): 12:04pm On Dec 04, 2017
no iota of sympathy for this gullible lady, how could u allow yourself to be that scammed!? abeg swerve. your mumuism is top notch and should be graded. Crap. undecided
Re: Lady Forced To Pay For Drinks & Pepper Soup Ordered By A Client Who Robbed Her by Xcelinteriors(f): 12:12pm On Dec 04, 2017
ibori1:

is like dey don do u same b4 ooo
God forbid. I trust no one
Re: Lady Forced To Pay For Drinks & Pepper Soup Ordered By A Client Who Robbed Her by Bossman(m): 12:21pm On Dec 04, 2017
I could not have said it better. She ignored multiple red flags. In my opinion, she is just too naive.

linearity:
Sorry, at least you have learnt valuable lessons & experience from the incident that will better prepare you for the future.

Lessons & Experience do have a cost that must be paid; they are not free and sometimes, they are very expensive.

Red Flags that you ignore.
1. Don’t allow Strangers to change your predefined meeting location on a fly. This has serious security implications and this is scammer MO.

2. Don’t allow strangers to influence or change your decisions. This is another of their MO, they want to throw you off your game to see if they change gain your trust.

3. He wants to buy a real estate, which I guess run into some millions, but can’t afford enough maintain enough minutes on his phone or means of topping up his minutes remotely.

4. His friend, who also want to make another million naira with you, can’t afford to pay his bike man.

Most likely, you were eager to make a sale and was blindsided...that is a weakness you must work on. Don’t loose the sense of all checks and balance because you want to net the next breakthrough.
Re: Lady Forced To Pay For Drinks & Pepper Soup Ordered By A Client Who Robbed Her by sekundosekundo: 12:22pm On Dec 04, 2017
dominique:

You're right. I was almost a victim.... One guy walked into my showroom with Capital oil ID hung on his neck, he claims that he's building 2 big hotels, that he'll like me to supply him all the plumbing materials, I agreed and we exchanged numbers he left. About an hour, he called that I should meet him in a particular hotel for him to give me the quotation from his plumber for onward supply, when I got to the hotel...........Fast forward, I suffered same fate with this lady but I refused to pay the bar man, I threatened to arrest him if he didn't provide the guy. He was shocked when Two Hilux vans loaded with deadly Mopols arrived the Hotel. The bar man later confessed that he knows the mugu, two of them are partners in crime....lol.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

12 Civilians Posing As Soldiers In Army Uniform Arrested In Ogun State / Borno Youths Drinking Fermented Urine, Lizard Dung, Says NDLEA / Employee Organised The Robbery, Rape & Murder Of His Mistress & Master In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.