Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,229 members, 7,842,640 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

“please Don’t Ever Leave” – Guy Tells Older British Wife As She Returns To U.K - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “please Don’t Ever Leave” – Guy Tells Older British Wife As She Returns To U.K (680 Views)

MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) / Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos / Nigerian Man And His Older British Wife Enjoy Their Honeymoon In Ekiti. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“please Don’t Ever Leave” – Guy Tells Older British Wife As She Returns To U.K by NewsWorthy247(f): 2:17am On Dec 04, 2017
Just after his older British wife, Maribel, returned to her country after their marriage and honeymoon in Ado Ekiti, Nigerian man, Pablo Classic Fasaki, has penned down a memo to Maribel telling her never to leave him.

The Facebook post came after he shared loved up video and photos of them driving to Lagos airport for her journey.

He wrote;
“On her way back
Am gonna miss her
I wish myself safe journey
Off to Lagos city
Pray for me all my friends out there”

He then also wrote;
“I’m so happy to have you in my life ..Please don’t ever leave (GOD)
#Justbackfromlagos”

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/don-ever-leave-nigerian-guy-tells-older.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: “please Don’t Ever Leave” – Guy Tells Older British Wife As She Returns To U.K by Topccy007: 2:40am On Dec 04, 2017
So what do we do with this?
Re: “please Don’t Ever Leave” – Guy Tells Older British Wife As She Returns To U.K by GloriaNinja(f): 2:43am On Dec 04, 2017
undecided S0 IS THIS SUPPOSED TO BE NEWS THEN?
Re: “please Don’t Ever Leave” – Guy Tells Older British Wife As She Returns To U.K by MhizzAJ(f): 6:19am On Dec 04, 2017
So whatundecided
Small boys marrying grandmothers
Re: “please Don’t Ever Leave” – Guy Tells Older British Wife As She Returns To U.K by habsydiamond(m): 11:28am On Dec 04, 2017
green card loading.......

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help Oh / #bbbaija: What Was Princess And Angel Doing Under That Blanket / My Greatest Desire Is To Have A Strong Pweek

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.