Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,605 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:37 AM

For Muslims Please Answer Me - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Muslims Please Answer Me (2917 Views)

He Could Not Answer Me / Christians And Muslims Please Answer This / Muslims Please Paste The Qur'an Peaceful Verses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Muslims Please Answer Me by vodkat: 2:39am On Aug 03, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Like i said, Islam is the worlds fastest rising religion. Get over that. Drink some cold water. So tell me, who are those that fought the World war 1 and 2?

atheism is the world fastest growing religion, if it is a religion- A lot of ppl are atheist but they just claim one of the major religion to blend in.

Arabs that are owner of islamic culture are finding ways to leave the religion in masses
alot of people in middle east are being killed because they want to leave the religion just like if u want to leave a cult they must kill u

World 2 was about racism or german racism does not have to do with religion. Seperation of religion from the state is what applies because nnot every body is the same religion
Re: For Muslims Please Answer Me by vodkat: 2:51am On Aug 03, 2015
Like i told u arabs just want to push there culture.

Even in this stupid nairaland u cannot make a comment in muslim section unless u click a stupid tag. That dont change shit i know i will never be a muslim because i dont recognsie ur god as anything.

Just like arab man dont recgonise ogun or ifa or oba etc
Re: For Muslims Please Answer Me by vodkat: 2:51am On Aug 03, 2015
see that ur belifs are wrong

iography Of Walid Shoebat

For the record, my name is Walid Shoebat. I used to be a radicalized Muslim willing to die for the cause of Jihad until I converted to Christianity in 1994. As a member of the PLO I was involved in terror activity, and was imprisoned in Jerusalem for three weeks. In prison, I was recruited to plant a bomb in Bethlehem as a result of which, thank God, no one was injured. My mother was an American and my father a Palestinian Arab. My parents sent me in 1978 to the United States to study at Loop College in Chicago Illinois. There I was recruited at a hotel “Terror Conference” by Jamal Said, a founder of the IAP (Islamic Association of Palestine) and Imam at one of the largest mosques in Chicago. The IAP was a forerunner to today’s Hamas terror organization and also to the terror front group CAIR (Council for American Islamic relations). This was in the early 1980s when I was being trained for Jihad activities in the USA along with many other young foreigners as well as US citizens. The Imams were the prime recruiters for terrorism then as they are still today and terror conferences are held all over the USA to this day. Here is a link to a sample we have on video which was held in 1989, over twelve years before the 9/11 attacks.

Today, Jamal Said is still the Imam of the Bridgeview Mosque in Chicago. Based on my eye witness testimony, he supports terrorism and and is a major player in the operations of the Jihadi movements in the USA – yet he is still free at large. I state the above so you know, Congressman King, my background and firsthand knowledge of the issue. I speak to the American people to warn and educate them about the very great dangers which are very underplayed both by our media and our political leaders.

Now that you have brief details of my background, I would like to offer my expert opinion, if you can call me an expert – but perhaps an experienced former terrorist would be more appropriate.

We focus on Al-Qaeda, yet the danger is not only from Al-Qaeda but also other Islamic terror groups. Our administration, however, focuses on a narrow tunnel. Let’s look at some examples: Abu Mezer, during 2007, intended to blow up a subway system. He was a member of Hamas, not Al-Qaeda. Najibullah Zazi was a member of Al-Qaeda, Shahzad belonged to the Taliban and Abu-Mezer was a member of Hamas – which one is a greater threat? All of these terrorists were influenced in one way or another by the Muslim Brotherhood, the cartel and mother umbrella of all terror organizations.

Our policy which places Al-Qaeda as the number one threat is an incorrect premise. All Islamist organizations should be a priority beginning with CAIR and ISNA (Islamic Association of North America). These, along with the MSA (Muslim Students Association), promote the Jihad terror agenda and are responsible for spreading Radical Islam. The US University campuses are a major recruiting ground for terrorists.

All terrorists are radicalized through undue influence by Islamist organizations beginning with their local Mosque as well as from abroad. The US home grown terrorists Zazi and Shahzad traveled to Qatar and Pakistan in August 2008 in an attempt to reach Afghanistan. They intended to “conduct Jihad against America [the] Occupier,” they said.

We need to stop recognizing the legitimacy of Muslim pressure groups. We must understand that these so-called moderate Muslims have been proven as misrepresenting themselves to the media and the public. They are part and parcel of the Muslim Brotherhood apparatus to distract the public and mislead people on the issues of the Radical Muslim agenda.

Imam Rauf, who has been given a significant level of respect by our government, is a supporter of terrorism. He made the follwing statement in Arabic: “People asked me right after the 9/11 attacks as to why movements with political agendas carry [Islamic] religious names. Why call it ‘Muslim Brotherhood’ or ‘Hezbollah (Party of Allah)’ or ‘Hamas’ or ‘Islamic Resistance Movement’? I answer them this — that the trend towards Islamic Law and Justice begins in religious movements, because secularism has failed to deliver what the Muslim wants, which is life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Imam Rauf also said, “The only law that the Muslim needs exists already in the Koran and the Hadith.” From an article titled “Sharing The Essence Of Our Beliefs” by Feisal Abdul Rauf, Al-Ghad Newspaper in Jordan, 5/9/2009 http://www.alghad.com/?article=12635.

While we can assume that Feisal Abdul Rauf will not participate in an explosive act, he sure supports organizations that trend towards what he calls “Islamic Law and Justice.” His words are more encouraging to the terrorists than they are to seeking a bridge to peace and harmony between Muslims and Non-Muslims in the US. The rhetoric of Islamic leaders in the Arabic language needs to be closely monitored, as it can identify them as fomenters of hate and terrorist recruiters.

Mainstream Muslim organizations that purport to act in the interests of our nation as loyal citizens are beyond a doubt, doing quite the opposite. Statements worse than those of Imam Rauf, including direct financial and moral support to Islamic terrorists, have been carried out by members of all the major Islamic organizations in America and are the purveyors of radicalism.

Ghassan Elashi of CAIR is serving 65-year prison sentence for funneling over 12 million dollars from the Holy Land Foundation to Hamas. Mousa Abu Marzook, a former CAIR official, was designated in 1995 by the U.S. government as a “terrorist and Hamas leader.” He now is a Hamas leader in Syria. Randall Royer, CAIR’s former civil rights coordinator, began serving a 20-year prison sentence in 2004 for aiding Al-Qaeda and the Taliban against American troops in Afghanistan as well as recruiting for Lashkar e-Taiba, the jihadist group responsible for the 2008 Jihad massacres in Mumbai. Bassem Khafagi, CAIR’s former community relations director, was arrested for involvement with the Islamic Assembly of North America, which was linked to Al-Qaeda. After pleading guilty to visa and bank fraud charges, Khafagi was deported. Rabih Haddad, a former CAIR fundraiser, was deported for his work with the Global Relief Foundation (which he co-founded), a terror-financing organization.

The number one radical Islamic organization in the USA is CAIR, which needs to be probed and shut down for sponsoring terror. Many peace-loving Muslims do support a probe of CAIR and the other major Islamic organizations. Those who don’t are likely supporting the radical agenda. While the terrorists’ goal is to spread Sharia, the Islamist political agenda creates radical Muslims, both of which have a goal to threaten our Constitution and replace it with Sharia law. Both act simultaneously to eradicate our way of life.

Congressman King:

Jihad, or what we define as Terrorism, comes in three forms – Jihad by the pen, Jihad by the sword and Jihad by finance. When one is not in a position of military strength he uses the pen, or propaganda. If one has military strength, he uses violence, including acts of terror. Jihad by finance comes in the form of money to fund both the propaganda and the terror. The major criticism of your hearing has come from CAIR and other major Muslim organizations, and the reason is simple – your efforts may threaten to expose their real agenda.
Re: For Muslims Please Answer Me by abduljabbar4(m): 3:28am On Aug 03, 2015
vodkat:

atheism is the world fastest growing religion, if it is a religion- A lot of ppl are atheist but they just claim one of the major religion to blend in.

Arabs that are owner of islamic culture are finding ways to leave the religion in masses
alot of people in middle east are being killed because they want to leave the religion just like if u want to leave a cult they must kill u

World 2 was about racism or german racism does not have to do with religion. Seperation of religion from the state is what applies because nnot every body is the same religion

Who told you this lie? Any proof?
Re: For Muslims Please Answer Me by true2god: 7:14am On Aug 03, 2015
truthman2013:

..yeah, I believe they are extremists too. The Qur'an prescribes restraint, and distancing from the blasphemous persons or situations. The emphasis is on restraint and forgiveness. A study of the following verses should bear this out:

Qur'an 4:140 ".... When ye hear the signs of Allah held in defiance and ridicule, ye are not to sit with them unless they turn to a different theme. "

Qur'an 7:199 " Hold to forgiveness, command what is right; but turn away from the ignorant. "

Qur'an 25:63 " And the servants of Allah . . . are those who walked on the earth in humility, and when the ignorant address them, they say 'Peace'"

..truthman..

You are a fake 'truthman'. Mohammed copied from the bible to form his coran and you are here confusing people with a similar 'truthman' ID, cant you be yourself? I almost mistaken you for the original truthman, must muslims be always fake and copicants?
Re: For Muslims Please Answer Me by parisbookaddict(f): 7:33am On Aug 03, 2015
truthman2013:

..yeah, I believe they are extremists too. The Qur'an prescribes restraint, and distancing from the blasphemous persons or situations. The emphasis is on restraint and forgiveness. A study of the following verses should bear this out:

Qur'an 4:140 ".... When ye hear the signs of Allah held in defiance and ridicule, ye are not to sit with them unless they turn to a different theme. "

Qur'an 7:199 " Hold to forgiveness, command what is right; but turn away from the ignorant. "

Qur'an 25:63 " And the servants of Allah . . . are those who walked on the earth in humility, and when the ignorant address them, they say 'Peace'"

..truthman..

What about theses
"Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not"

Quran tells Muslims to:
- kill unbelievers wherever they find them
(Q. 2:191 ),
- murder them and treat them harshly
(Q. 9:123 ),
- fight them, (Q. 8:65 ), until no other
religion than Islam is left (Q. 2:193 )
- humiliate them and impose on them a
penalty tax if they are Christians or Jews,
(Q. 9:29 )
- slay them if they are Pagans (Q. 9:5 ),
crucify, or cut off their hands and feet,
- expel them from the land in disgrace.
And as if this were not enough, “they shall
have a great punishment in world
hereafter” (Q. 5:34 ),
- not befriend their own fathers or
brothers if they are not believers
(Q. 9:23 ), (Q. 3:28 ),
- kill their own family in the battles of
Badr and Uhud and asks Muslims to
“strive against the unbelievers with great
endeavor” (Q. 25:52 ),
- be stern with them because they belong
to hell (Q. 66:9 ).

How can any sensible person remain
unmoved when he or she finds the Quran
saying: “strike off the heads of the
unbelievers” then after a “wide slaughter
among them, carefully tie up the
remaining captives” (Q. 47:4 ).

More details

Qur’an 9:29—Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor
hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His
Messenger, nor acknowledge the Religion of Truth, from among the
People of the Book, until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and
feel themselves subdued.
Qur’an 9:28—O ye who believe! Truly the Pagans are unclean; so let
them not, after this year of theirs, approach the Sacred Mosque. And if
ye fear poverty, soon will Allah enrich you, if He wills, out of His bounty,
for Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise.
Qur’an 9:30—The Jews call Uzair a son of God, and the Christians call
Christ the son of God. That is a saying from their mouth; (In this) they
but imitate what the Unbelievers of old used to say. Allah’s curse be on
them: how they are deluded away from the Truth!
Qur’an 9:31—They take their priests and their anchorites to be their
lords in derogation of Allah, and (they take as their Lord) Christ, the
son of Mary; yet they were commanded to worship but One God: there is
no god but He. Praise and glory to Him: (Far is He) from having the
partners they associate (with Him).
Qur’an 9:32—Fain would they extinguish Allah’s Light with their mouths,
but Allah will not allow but that His Light should be perfected, even
though the Unbelievers may detest (it).
Qur’an 9:33—It is He Who hath sent His Messenger with Guidance and
the Religion of Truth, to prevail it over all religion, even though the
Pagans may detest (it).
Qur’an 5:51—O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians
for friends; they are friends of each other.
Qur’an 9:73—O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the
hypocrites and be unyielding to them.
Qur’an 9:111—Surely Allah has bought of the believers their persons and
their property for this, that they shall have the garden; they fight in
Allah's way, so they slay and are slain.
Qur’an 9:123—O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are
near to you and let them find in you hardness.
Qur’an 47:35—Be not weary and fainthearted, crying for peace, when
ye should be uppermost.
Qur’an 48:29—Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and those who are
with him are severe against disbelievers, and merciful among
themselves.
"The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be
worshipped but Allah and that I am His Apostle, cannot be shed except
in three cases: In Qisas for murder, a married person who commits
illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (apostate)
and leaves the Muslims." (Bukhari, Book 83 Number 17)
Sahih Muslim 30—Muhammad said: “I have been commanded to fight
against people so long as they do not declare that there is no god but
Allah.”
Sahih Muslim 4366—Muhammad said: “I will expel the Jews and
Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but
Muslims.”
Sunan An-Nasa’i 3099—The Prophet said: “Whoever dies without having
fought or having thought of fighting, he dies on one of the branches of
hypocrisy.”
Sunan Ibn Majah 2763—The Messenger of Allah said: “Whoever meets
Allah with no mark on him (as a result of fighting) in His cause, he will
meet Him with a deficiency.”
Sahih al-Bukhari 6922—Allah’s Messenger said, “If anyone changed his
Islamic religion, then kill him.”
Qur'an (4:74)-"Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of
this world for the other. Whoso FIGHTETH IN THE WAY OF Allah, BE HE
SLAIN or be he victorious, on him WE SHALL BESTOW A VAST REWARD"
Qur'an (9:111)-"Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and
their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they
fight in His cause, AND SLAY AND ARE SLAIN: a promise binding on Him
in truth, through the Law, the Gospel, and the
Qur'an: and who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah? then
rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded: that is the achievement
supreme."
Qur'an (2:207)-"And there is the type of man who GIVES HIS LIFE to
earn the pleasure of Allah..."
Qur'an (61:10-12)"O ye who believe! Shall I lead you to a bargain that
will save you from a grievous Penalty? That ye believe in Allah and His
Messenger, and that ye strive (your utmost) in the Cause of Allah, with
your property and your persons: That will be best for you, if ye but
knew! He will forgive you your sins, and admit you to Gardens beneath
which Rivers flow, and to beautiful mansions in Gardens of Eternity:
that is indeed the Supreme Achievement."
This verse was given at the battle Uhud and uses the Arabic word, Jihad.
The dark-eyed virgins are mentioned in several places as well, including
verses 44:54 and 52:20.
For those who swing the other way, there are"perpetual
youth"verse6:17, otherwise known as"boys"verses52:24and76:19.
Qur'an (17:33)"And do not kill the soul which Allah has forbidden,
EXCEPT BY RIGHT"
Qur'an 3:151
Soon shall we cast TERROR into the hearts of the unbelievers, for that
they joined companion with Allah...
Bukhari (52:54)- The words of Muhammad:"I would love to be martyred
in Allah's Cause and then get resurrected and then get martyred, and
then get resurrected again and then get martyred and then get
resurrected again and then get martyred." This is why modern-day
Jihadists often say that they love death.
Qur'an (5:51)-"O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the
Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever
amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them;
surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."
Qur'an (5:80)-"You will see many of them befriending those who
disbelieve; certainly evil is that which their souls have sent before for
them, that Allah became displeased with them and in chastisement shall
they abide." Those Muslims who befriend unbelievers will abide in hell.
Qur'an (3:28)-"Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers
Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there
be help from Allah:except by way of precaution, that ye may Guard
yourselves from them..." This last part means that the Muslim is allowed
to feign friendship if it is of benefit. Renowned scholar Ibn Kathir
states that"believers are allowed to show friendship outwardly, but
never inwardly."
Qur'an (3:118)-"O you who believe! do not take for intimate friends
from among others than your own people, they do not fall short of
inflicting loss upon you; they love what distresses you; vehement hatred
has already appeared from out of their mouths, and what their bosoms
conceal is greater still; indeed, We have made the communications clear
to you, if you will understand." This verse not only warns Muslims not to
take non-Muslims as friends.
Qur'an (9:23)-"O ye who believe! Choose not your fathers nor your
brethren for friends if they take pleasure in disbelief rather than
faith. Whoso of you taketh them for friends, such are wrong-doers"
Even family members are not to be taken as friends if they do not
accept Islam. (This is the mildest interpretation of this verse from the
9th Sura, which also advocates"slaying the unbeliever wherever ye find
them" .
Qur'an (53:29)-"Therefore shun those who turn away from Our Message
and desire nothing but the life of this world."
Qur'an (3:85)-"And whoever desires a religion other than Islam, it shall
not be accepted from him, and in the hereafter he shall be one of the
losers."
Qur'an (3:10)-"(As for) those who disbelieve, surely neither their
wealth nor their children shall avail them in the least against Allah, and
these it is who are the fuel of the fire." Those who do not believe in
Muhammad are but fuel for the fire of Hell (also 66:6, 2:24. 21:98).
Qur'an (7:44)-"The Companions of the Garden will call out to the
Companions of the Fire:"We have indeed found the promises of our Lord
to us true: Have you also found Your Lord's promises true?"They shall
say,"Yes"; but a crier shall proclaim between them:"The curse of Allah is
on the wrong-doers" Muslims in heaven will amuse themselves by looking
down on non-Muslims in Hell and mocking them while they are being
tortured (see22:19-22.
Qur'an (1:5-7)-"Show us the straight path, The path of those whom
Thou hast favoured; Not the (path) of those who earn Thine anger nor
of those who go astray" This is a prayer that Muslims are supposed to
repeat each day. "Those who earn Thine anger"specifically refers to
Jews and"those who go astray"refers to Christians (seeBukhari
(12:749).
Remember the ultimate aim of Mohammed and devout Muslims is for
Islam to dominate the world. They aim to murder all the pagans and
atheists hence condemning their souls to hell, of courses they spare the
Christians because a murdered christain in defense of his/her faith
becomes heaven bound hence the devout Muslims are commanded to
humiliate Christians and have them pay the jizyah or convert or die.
Once a muslim renounces Islam they are commanded to behead the
apostate.
this is the religion of "peace".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmGRshS0PAw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Muslims Please Answer Me by Scholar8200(m): 8:54am On Aug 03, 2015
truthman2013:

Exodus 20:13 Thou shalt not kill.…..

.....Number 31:17 "Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man by lying with him. But all the young girls who have not known man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves."

..truthman..
Kindly note that the Gentile disciples of Christ (NOT MOSES) today are so because of the New covenant/testament through Jesus Christ. Therefore, quote a similar command (similar to Numbers 31:17) in the New testament; that will be relevant. It's just like accusing gentile believers of disobedience/ unfaithfulness because they do not celebrate the Feast of Tabernacles!

Besides, that quote would be applicable if you were discussing with a Judaizer. Meanwhile, if you read the whole chapter, God was judging Midian (not because they did not convert to a religion) but because by their evil antics, judgement came on 24,000 Israelites and the guilt was mutual (Israel and the other nation) hence their portion of the judgement came by Israel by God's command!(He could have used a plague like He did to Israel if He chose to.)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Muslims Please Answer Me by Lukay99: 1:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
dolphinheart:

Why is islam the fasted growing religion in the world? My views are among the reasons why it is so.

1. Religious affliation by birth: in some predominantly Muslim lands, the law is that when a child is born, at his birth, he is designated and recorded as a Muslim before he is able to know his left hand from his right hand. Those babies add to the record of Muslim population despite the fact that the child has not personally indicated his religion.

2. Death penalty for leaving the religion : in some Muslim land, once being designated as a Muslim, the only way you can announce u re no longer a Muslim is death.
You might be killed if you renounce islam.

3. Forced conversion : this is presently being carried out most , if not all of the terrorist organizations eg al shabab, boko haram and isis .

With all this above, it will be easy for a religion to grow fast in a world plagued with strife and violence and all kind of bad things .

What you failed to understand is that when we say Islam is the fastest growing religion we are not talking about all your above points all your points are what I will attribute to the middle east or any muslims dominated region but the real growth of Islam is not the middle east but it's in the Western world(western Europe or north America) all your above points are baseless in the western world
Re: For Muslims Please Answer Me by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 03, 2015
lisbet:
All this are some of many questions i have been wanting answers to , please answer them if u can, i have no ill feeling towards muslims, i love u guys, u are good people, i even enjoy the tones of yr muslims songs and i know how to sing some.

1.         Im a Christian but i want to as muslims why do muslims in some countries believe that killing people with bombs is  good and why do this people believe they are going to meet their creator  after commiting this acts?.

2.        If a Muslims converts to be a Christian he or she can be called his Muslim name even in a church gathering but if a Christian converts to a Muslim He has to change his or her Christian name?

3.        From what i watched in a Muslim movie Mohammed was a warrior but our Jesus preached only about peace and love never once did he hurt anyone.?

4 When Christians Fast we dont advertise that we are fasting its between us and God, Jesus even said when we fast we should look good so people will not know.but when muslims go for fasting they all tell people they are fasting.?

5. As a Christian we can pray anywhere and anytime , and no special thing u have to do to be able to pray to God as much as u like, u can close yr eyes, or not, u can stand or kneel etc. But for Muslims it very different?

I have more questions, if u have any question u are free to ask me . Thanks

Silly questions!!!!

First question is like asking why terrorists kill or asking a Christian why a group of Christians are targeting Muslims in CAR.

Second question is purely a religious group thing. They want it that way so it is no issue. There are somethings you Christians can't take too.

Third question, Jesus and Muhammed were supposed to be different personalities. One was gentle, the other, a warrior. They both worked to propagate their messages.
Fifth question is the silliest. The Bible tells you what to do. Their Qur'an tells them what to do. Shikena.
Re: For Muslims Please Answer Me by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
truthman2012:

Hello fake truthman2013.

Your bible interpretation is terrible o!

''Thou shall not kill'' is one of the ten commandments. It is a law operating within the community of Israel. It did apply to war situation between two nations.
meaning?
Re: For Muslims Please Answer Me by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 03, 2015
@vodkat I dont think you are current(no offences meant), cuz if you were, you would know that Walid shoebat has been exposed to have made false claims by CNN. he was never a member of terrorist group, the isreal police dont even know him. confirm my claims, his co-horts david wood and Ali sina, have all been proved to be liars.
Re: For Muslims Please Answer Me by truthman2012(m): 4:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
true2god:
You are a fake 'truthman'. Mohammed copied from the bible to form his coran and you are here confusing people with a similar 'truthman' ID, cant you be yourself? I almost mistaken you for the original truthman, must muslims be always fake and copicants?

Muslims are not ashamed of copying the Christians. Why are they coping us if we are not the original? Funny, the FAKE is accussing the ORIGINAL of falsehood.

1 Like

Re: For Muslims Please Answer Me by vodkat: 3:07am On Aug 04, 2015
lexiconkabir:
@vodkat I dont think you are current(no offences meant), cuz if you were, you would know that Walid shoebat has been exposed to have made false claims by CNN. he was never a member of terrorist group, the isreal police dont even know him. confirm my claims, his co-horts david wood and Ali sina, have all been proved to be liars.

He his not the only one there r many but they don't want to expose themselve.

Son of Hamas is another truthful guy,
Re: For Muslims Please Answer Me by Anomnity: 7:01am On Aug 04, 2015
lexiconkabir:

Please show us the CNN news report that exposed him cos you hardline muslims are born pathological liars.
Re: For Muslims Please Answer Me by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 04, 2015
edition.cnn.com/2011/US/07/11/terrorism.expert/ anomnity, the real liars are you guys, but because you have been deluded, you might not believe, LOL.
Re: For Muslims Please Answer Me by mahdino: 9:51am On Aug 04, 2015
lisbet:
All this are some of many questions i have been wanting answers to , please answer them if u can, i have no ill feeling towards muslims, i love u guys, u are good people, i even enjoy the tones of yr muslims songs and i know how to sing some.

1.         Im a Christian but i want to as muslims why do muslims in some countries believe that killing people with bombs is  good and why do this people believe they are going to meet their creator  after commiting this acts?.

2.        If a Muslims converts to be a Christian he or she can be called his Muslim name even in a church gathering but if a Christian converts to a Muslim He has to change his or her Christian name?

3.        From what i watched in a Muslim movie Mohammed was a warrior but our Jesus preached only about peace and love never once did he hurt anyone.?

4 When Christians Fast we dont advertise that we are fasting its between us and God, Jesus even said when we fast we should look good so people will not know.but when muslims go for fasting they all tell people they are fasting.?

5. As a Christian we can pray anywhere and anytime , and no special thing u have to do to be able to pray to God as much as u like, u can close yr eyes, or not, u can stand or kneel etc. But for Muslims it very different?

I have more questions, if u have any question u are free to ask me . Thanks

Let me first clarify you about terrorism.

TERRORISM IS FIRST TIME USE IN THE 1790S DURING THE FRENCH REVOLUTION THE YEAR 1793 TO 1794 WERE CALLED THE YEAR OF TERROR[color=#990000][/color] MAXIMILIN ROBESPIERVE WAS HEADING THE GOV. AND HE KILLED THOUSAND OF INNOCENT HUMAN BEINGS HE ARRESTED OVER 500,000, 40,000 WERE EXECUTED 200,000 WERE STARVED TO DEATH . WHEN U LOOK AT ATTACKS FROM THE 19TH CENTURY U CAN HARDLY FIND ANY ATTACK DONE BY THE MUSLIMS

IN 1881 TSAR ALEXANDER II OF RUSSIA WAS ASSASINATED IN A BOMB BLAST KILLING 21 INNOCENT PEOPLE. THE ATTACK WAS CARRIED OUT BY IGNANCY NOT A MUSLIM

IN 1886 A BOMD BLAST TOOK PLACE IN HAYMARKET SQ IN CHICAGO DURING A LABOUR RALLY 12 INNOCENT KILLED DONE BY 8 ANARCHISTS ALL OF THEM WERE NOT MUSLIMS

5TH SEP 1901 THE THEN US PRESIDENT WILLIAM MCKINLEY WAS ASSASINATED BY A MAN NAMED LEON CZOLGOSZ

1ST OCTOBER 1910 THERE WAS A BOMB BLAST IN LOS ANGELS TIMES NEWSPAPEER BUILDING KILLING 21 INNOCENT PEOPLE DONE BY 2 CHRISTIANS NAMED JAMES AND JOSEPH NOT MUSLIMS

28 JUNE 1914 ARCHDUKE OF AUTRIA AND HIS WIFE WERE ASSASINATED BY MEMBERS OF THE YOUNG BOSNIA GROUP THEY WERE SERBS NOT MUSLIMS

16TH APRIL 1925 A BOMB BLAST IN ST NEDELYA CHURCH IN SOFIA THE CAPITAL OF BULGARIA MORE THAN 150 KILLED AND 500 INJURED BY BULGARIAN COMMUNIST PARTY NOT MUSLIMS

9TH OCTOBER 1934 KING ALEXANDER OF YUGOSLAVIA WAS ASSASINATED BY VLADA GEORGIEFF NON MUSLIM

1ST MAY 1951 THE FIRST US PLANE HIJACKED BY RAMEREZ ORTIZ NON MUSLIM

28TH AUGUST 1968 THE US AMBASSADOR TO GUATEMELA WAS ASSASINATED BY A NON MUSLIM

30TH JULY 1969 USS AMBASSADOR TO JAPAN KNIFED BY A JAPANESE NON MUSLIM

3RD SEPTEMBER 1969 US AMBASSADOR TO BRAZIL WAS KIDNAPPED BY A NON MUSLIM

19TH APRIL 1995 BOMBING OF THE FEDERAL BUILDING IN OKLAHOMA CITY KILLED 160 INNOCENT HUMAN BEINGS BY 2 CHRISTIANS TIMOTHY AND TERRY
DO U KNOW THAT FROM 1941 TO 1948 AFTER THE WORLD WAR IN A SPAN OF 8 YRS 259 TERRORIST ATTACKS WERE CONDUCTED BY JEWISH TERRORIST GROUP WITH DIFFERENT ORGANIZATIONS THE 22ND JULY 1945 BOMBING OF KING DAVID HOTEL HEADED BY MENACHEM BEGIN KILLED 91 INNOCENT HUMAN BEINGS AND THIS SAME MAN MENACHEM BEGIN LATER BECAME THE PRIME MINISTER OF ISREAL AND LATER GOT AWARD FOR NOBEL PRIZE FOR PEACE. HOW COULD THE WORLD KEEP SILIENCE TO SUCH ATROCITIES HMMMM

HITLER ALONE KILLED SIX MILLION JEWS WHO WAS HE, A CHRISTIAN NOT A MUSLIM

IN GERMANY FROM 1968 TO 1992 BAADER MEINHOFF GANG KILLED SEVERAL INNOCENT HUMAN BEINGS THEY WERE ALL NOT MUSLIMS

IN ITALY THE RED BRIGADE HAVE KILLED SEVERAL INNOCENT PEOPLE ALSO RESPONSIBLE FOR KIDNAPPING AND KILLING OF THE PRIME MINISTER OF ITALLY ALDO MORO

THE JAPANESE RED ARMY ON THE 20TH MARCH 1995 ALIM SHINRIKYO USED NEON GAS IN THE TOKYO SUBWAY KILLED 7 AND INJURED 5700 INNOCENT POEPLE THEY WERE BUDDHIST NOT MUSLIMS

U.K FOR ABOUT 100 YEARS NOW THE IRA IRISH REPUBLICAN ARMY ARE CONDUCTING TERRORIST ATTACKS WHICH IN
1972 THREE BOMBS BLASTR KILLING 27 PEOPLE THEY ARE CATHOLICS NOT MUSLIMS,
IN 1974 TWO BOMBS BLAST IN GULFORD PUB KILLED 5 AND INJURED 44 THE SECOND BLAST IN BIRMINGHAM PUB KILLED 21 AND INJURED 182

JUST MENTIONING A FEW

1996 A BOMB BLAST IN MANCHESTER SHOPPING CENTER WERE ABOUT 206 INJURED

IN 1998 1ST AUGUST THE IRA PLANTED A CAR BOMB WHICH KILLED 35

15TH AUGUST 1998 OMAGH BOMB BLAST KILLED 29 OVER 330 INJURED

4TH MARCH 2001 BBC WAS BOMBED ALL BY IRA NOT MUSLIMS

IN SPAIN AND FRANCE THE ETA CONDUCTED 36 ATTACKS

IN AFRICA THERE ARE SO MANY BUT ONE OF THE MOST NOTORIOUS IS THE LORD SALVATION ARMY A CHRISTIAN TERRORIST ORGANISATION IN UGANDA THEY BRIAN WASH YOUNG CHILDREN TO COMMIT TERRIRIST ATTACKS NOT MUSLIMS

IN SRI LANKA THE MOST NOTORIOYUS ORGANIZATION IN THE WORLD EXPERT IN SUICIDE BOMBING THEY ARE HINDU NOT MUSLIMS

MAOISTS IN NEPAKL IN 7YRS CARRIED 99 ATTACKS NOT MUSLIMS

ATTF AND NLFF ARE CHRISTIAN TERRORIST GORUP IN NORTH EAST INDIA

2ND OCT 2004 44 HINDUS KILLED BY THEM NOT MUSLIMS

ULFA IN A SPAN OF 16yrs FROM 1990-2006 HAS CARRIED OUT 749 ATTACKS THEY ARE NON MUSLIMS.

JOESEPH STALLIN (KNOW AS UNCLE JOE) KILLED 20 MILLION. HUMAN BEIGN INCLUDING 14.5 MILLION WERE STARVED TO DEATH HE WAS NOT A MUSLIM

WHEN YOU GO TO CHINA MAO TSE TSUNG HAS KILLED OVER 15 MILLION HUMAN BEIGNS HE WAS A NON MUSLIM

BENITO MUSSOLINI OF ITALY KILLED 400,000 HUMAN BEINGS HE WAS A NON MUSLIM

ASHOKA IN ONE BATTLE ALONE OF KALINGA KILLED MORE THAN 100,000 PEOPLE HE WAS A HINDU NOT A MUSLIM

WE KNOW WE HAVE OUR BLACK SHEEP LIKE SADDAM HUSSAIN HISTORY TELLS US THAT HE KILLED A FEW 100 THOUSAND PEOPLE BUT THE EMBARGO PUT BY GEORGE BUSH AND U.S ALONE KILLED MORE THAN 500,000 IRAQI CHILDREN (HALF A MILLION) INNOCENT CHILDREN BY GEORGE BUSH A CHRISTIAN NOT A MUSLIM

WHEN WE ANALYSE WE CAN SURELY SAY WITHOUT ANY DOUBT THAT TERRORISM IS NOT A MUSLIM MONOPOLY, NOT ONLY THAT. IS NOT A MUSLIM MONOPOLY IT IS NOT EVEN ENCOURAGE IN ISLAM.

QURAN 5:32 SAYS IF ANYONE KILLS ANY HUMAN BEIGN WOULD BE AS IF HE HAD KILLED ALL MANKIND, AND IF ANYONE SAVE ANY HUMAN BEIGN IS AS IF HE HAS SAVED THE LIFE OF ALL HUMANITY.
ISLAM CONDEMS ALL FORMS OF TERRORISM

Then question 2.
It is not a must for someone that revert to Islam to change his name. As far as his former name is a good name it is not compulsory but advisable. You dont expect us to be calling our brother Mr Brown which the word brown is just a colour, while the are so many names of prophets of God like Musa, Isa e.t.c

Then for question 3

Jesus said
Luke 19:27
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
Jesus also said in the new testament ..'' i did not come for peace but war''...
But we all know that it is a war against falsehood and truth
So also the noble prophet fought wars to establish justice, against persecution and falsehood

For question 4 someone has clarify you above

For question 5
All muslims (any one that submit himself to one God including Moses, Jesus e.t.c) pray the same way

John 13:8
8 Peter saith unto him, Thou shalt never wash my feet. Jesus answered him, If I wash thee not, thou hast no part with me. 9 Simon Peter saith unto him, Lord, not my feet only, but also my hands and my head.

Exodus 40:31
And Moses and Aaron and his sons washed their hands and their feet thereat

Exodus 40:32
when they went into the tent of the congregation, and when they came near unto the altar, they washed; as the Lord commanded Moses.

Genesis 17:3
And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying,

Numbers 22:31
Then the Lord opened the eyes of Balaam, and he saw the angel of the Lord standing in the way, and his sword drawn in his hand: and he bowed down his head, and fell flat on his face.

Joshua 5:14
And he said, Nay; but as captain of the host of the Lord am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my lord unto his servant?

2 Samuel 9:6
Now when Mephibosheth, the son of Jonathan, the son of Saul, was come unto David, he fell on his face, and did reverence. And David said, Mephibosheth. And he answered, Behold thy servant!

Jesus doing the muslim prayer (sujood)

Matthew 26:39
And he went a little further, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.
Re: For Muslims Please Answer Me by dolphinheart(m): 3:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
Lukay99:

What you failed to understand is that when we say Islam is the fastest growing religion we are not talking about all your above points all your points are what I will attribute to the middle east or any muslims dominated region but the real growth of Islam is not the middle east but it's in the Western world(western Europe or north America) all your above points are baseless in the western world

It is you that failed to be specific , and I think its deliberate, u are not specific on where you claim that ur religion is the fastest growing religion.

Now let's look at the new claims. U say it is the fastest growing religion in the western world and I will postulate some reasons why this is so.

1. Forced conversion: there are claims over forced conversion in the uk prisons by Muslim gangs. If you are new in the prison, you will be targeted, harrassed, injured and possibly killed if you dnt convert to the religion.

2. Experience of those who have changed religion. : the bad experience of musk.ms who now changed religion in the western world is of great concern to those who might want to leave the religion. This causes them to think twice when considering to leave.

3. Migration of muslims to western world: immigrants from Muslim majority countries are the highest in the western world. They leave there country and forcefully enter these western countries . We see how the Mediterranean countries are trying to stop this influx everyday.

To make matters worse, these immigrants even try to make sure that the few imigrants from other religions dnt make it to Europe by either forcefully converting them or killing them at Sea. I believe u heard the news about these atrocities .

These above view does not negate my earlier post though, cus what I said is true. That post might be baseless in the western world, but is it baseless in a muslin majority country? Add the answer to ur response pls.
Re: For Muslims Please Answer Me by truthman2013: 10:07pm On Aug 04, 2015
truthman2012:

Hello truthman2013.

Hello lieman2012

Your bible interpretation is terrible o!

…really?

''Thou shall not kill'' is one of the ten commandments. It is a law operating within the community of Israel. It did apply to war situation between two nations.

Which means bible believers have the right to kill anyone that is not a believer?

..truthman..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hope, Faith And Love: What Do These Mean To An Atheist? / America Now Preparing For Apocalyptic Blast That Could End Human Civilisation / Pastors Are Running Away From 2017 Prophesies Abi Na Predictions!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.