Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,590 members, 7,812,921 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Pastors Are Running Away From 2017 Prophesies Abi Na Predictions! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastors Are Running Away From 2017 Prophesies Abi Na Predictions! (2779 Views)

Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) / Primate E.O Akeju's 32 Prophesies On Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Funke / Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastors Are Running Away From 2017 Prophesies Abi Na Predictions! by Maximus85(m): 7:59am On Dec 27, 2016
I just noticed that these yahoo boys aren't prophesying this time round. By this time last year, the Internet has been filled with fake prophesies. I guess they've all learnt from the Donald Trump's kasala.

But I have a Revelation.

In the year 2017, many Nigerians will remove their 2016 calendars and replace them with 2017 calendars.

Can I hear somebody say Amen?

I can see Nigerians shouting "Happy new year" Exactly This Saturday, time 11:59pm. Ko ko sha shababalala chin kelebe.

Anyone can predict Abeg.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastors Are Running Away From 2017 Prophesies Abi Na Predictions! by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 27, 2016
If pastor adeboye can tell us that there will be a brand new std in 2016 and it turns out to be lie, nobody wants that kind of embarrassment again

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastors Are Running Away From 2017 Prophesies Abi Na Predictions! by Adesiji77: 9:10am On Dec 27, 2016
grin lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pastors Are Running Away From 2017 Prophesies Abi Na Predictions! by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 27, 2016
cheesy
Re: Pastors Are Running Away From 2017 Prophesies Abi Na Predictions! by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 27, 2016
Maximus85:
I
But I have a Revelation.

In the year 2017, many Nigerians will remove their 2016 calendars and replace them with 2017 calendars.

I can see Nigerians shouting "Happy new year" Exactly This Saturday, time 11:59pm. Ko ko sha shababalala chin kelebe.

Anyone can predict Abeg.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastors Are Running Away From 2017 Prophesies Abi Na Predictions! by kevoh(m): 9:49am On Dec 27, 2016
Maximus85:
I just noticed that these yahoo boys aren't prophesying this time round. By this time last year, the Internet has been filled with fake prophesies. I guess they've all learnt from the Donald Trump's kasala.

Calm down 2016 still has about 4 days, it takes less than an hour to cook up some prophecies. smiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastors Are Running Away From 2017 Prophesies Abi Na Predictions! by An2elect2(f): 11:14am On Dec 27, 2016
If only men stopped calling these robbers men of God.

2 Likes

Re: Pastors Are Running Away From 2017 Prophesies Abi Na Predictions! by notjonbellion(m): 11:41am On Dec 27, 2016
An2elect2:
If only men stopped calling these robbers men of God.
I believe you look up to at least one of them

1 Like

Re: Pastors Are Running Away From 2017 Prophesies Abi Na Predictions! by An2elect2(f): 11:57am On Dec 27, 2016
notjonbellion:
I believe you look up to at least one of them
I dont
Re: Pastors Are Running Away From 2017 Prophesies Abi Na Predictions! by notjonbellion(m): 11:58am On Dec 27, 2016
An2elect2:
I dont
cool cool
Re: Pastors Are Running Away From 2017 Prophesies Abi Na Predictions! by An2elect2(f): 12:04pm On Dec 27, 2016
notjonbellion:
cool cool
That's what you think but it has earned me nothing but many enemies
Re: Pastors Are Running Away From 2017 Prophesies Abi Na Predictions! by notjonbellion(m): 12:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
An2elect2:
That's what you think but it has earned me nothing but many enemies
why?
Re: Pastors Are Running Away From 2017 Prophesies Abi Na Predictions! by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 27, 2016
notjonbellion:
why?

Because this is Nigeria? Lol
Re: Pastors Are Running Away From 2017 Prophesies Abi Na Predictions! by notjonbellion(m): 12:13pm On Dec 27, 2016
LightandDarkness:

yes yes
Where helpless children are branded as witches and pastors are worshipped as gods
Who can forget undecided

3 Likes

Re: Pastors Are Running Away From 2017 Prophesies Abi Na Predictions! by notjonbellion(m): 12:13pm On Dec 27, 2016
LightandDarkness:

yes yes
Where helpless children are treated as witches and pastors are worshipped as gods
Who can forget undecided

3 Likes

Re: Pastors Are Running Away From 2017 Prophesies Abi Na Predictions! by Maximus85(m): 1:00pm On Dec 28, 2016
lofty900:
If pastor adeboye can tell us that there will be a brand new std in 2016 and it turns out to be lie, nobody wants that kind of embarrassment again

Recession is sexually transmitted nar
Re: Pastors Are Running Away From 2017 Prophesies Abi Na Predictions! by paulGrundy(m): 3:27pm On Dec 28, 2016
Maximus85:

But I have a Revelation.

Anyone can predict Abeg.

Same way your governing body and presidents are running away from their 1975 preditions? grin

Oh lest I forget last 2 years october (2014) made it 100 years since when the last days started. All those born 1914 has died off.

Can they coming up with more end of world predictions to entertain us? grin grin
Re: Pastors Are Running Away From 2017 Prophesies Abi Na Predictions! by Maximus85(m): 4:11pm On Dec 28, 2016
paulGrundy:

Same way your governing body and presidents are running away from their 1975 preditions? grin

Oh lest I forget last 2 years october (2014) made it 100 years since when the last days started. All those born 1914 has died off.

Can they coming up with more end of world predictions to entertain us? grin grin

Awwwww. We are the only different set of people in the world. We stand out. We don't lie or find excuses.

Yes! Predictions were made by super excited imperfect humans. They never said God showed them oooo. They made predictions from what they studied in the Bible and they were wrong. They didn't deny. They didn't delete the publications from the Internet like a pastor deleted his Facebook post.

Jesus Christ is still leading us.

Let's say you're read about a country and later on you were privileged to visit the country on a tour. You were given a tour guide who is to show you round. Out of excitement you might assume and pressume of knowing a particular spot just because you've studied the country back home. You might be wrong but the tour guide will only correct you. If you don guess wrong like 2 times, you will submit to the tour guide.
The tour guide here is Jesus Christ. We have guessed like twice or more and we were wrong, it doesn't mean we are worshiping Satan. Abi?

Now we know what we are to do, and we have been doing it. That is what the whole world know us for. PREACHING!
See what Matthew 24:14 says "And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come."

If we don't Preach about the kingdom of God to reach every part of the world, the end of this system of things will not come (Daniel 2:44, and Matthew 6:9)

Can you see "Witness" in that Matthew 24:14? So that when the end comes you won't say you didn't hear. That is why the Preaching work will serve as a witness.

Jehovah's Witnesses all over the world are Preaching about the kingdom of God which will bring an end to all mankinds problem.

I'm glad you found me out of the over 2m Nairalanders without me stating that I'm a JW in my profile. I'm proud to be one of Jehovah's Witnesses. We can't be hidden.
Re: Pastors Are Running Away From 2017 Prophesies Abi Na Predictions! by Maximus85(m): 4:17pm On Dec 28, 2016
paulGrundy:

It's so interesting that you're somehow following our publications. That's good. Soon Jehovah will make the truth germinate in your heart.

My brother, some of those born before or in 1914 are still alive.
Re: Pastors Are Running Away From 2017 Prophesies Abi Na Predictions! by paulGrundy(m): 5:03pm On Dec 28, 2016
Maximus85:

It's so interesting that you're somehow following our publications. That's good. Soon Jehovah will make the truth germinate in your heart.

My brother, some of those born before or in 1914 are still alive.

One example
Re: Pastors Are Running Away From 2017 Prophesies Abi Na Predictions! by Maximus85(m): 5:51pm On Dec 28, 2016
paulGrundy:

One example

Interestingly you didn't respond to my response to your previous damaging criticism oh Jehovah's Witnesses concerning predictions. Until you do, we have nothing to talk about.

Ps: stop wasting your precious time castigating Jehovah's Witnesses. Nobody has ever succeeded in doing this, instead more people are becoming witnesses everyday.

You think it's ordinary that the Watchtower and Awake are the most published magazines in the world?

Jehovah sure has a hand. We are becoming a mighty nation. 8m+ all over the world.
Re: Pastors Are Running Away From 2017 Prophesies Abi Na Predictions! by paulGrundy(m): 6:28pm On Dec 28, 2016
Maximus85:

Interestingly you didn't respond to my response to your previous damaging criticism oh Jehovah's Witnesses concerning predictions. Until you do, we have nothing to talk about.

Ps: stop wasting your precious time castigating Jehovah's Witnesses. Nobody has ever succeeded in doing this, instead more people are becoming witnesses everyday.

You think it's ordinary that the Watchtower and Awake are the most published magazines in the world?

Jehovah sure has a hand. We are becoming a mighty nation. 8m+ all over the world.

What disgusts me about Jehovahs witnesses is their hypocrisy, you criticize another ministry for making false prediction, yet you did the same, and don't feel any guilt.

Tell you what, the Watchtower society is not different from the false prophets you are mocking in the OP.

One more question, when will the watchtower society break this 10years jinx of 8 million members?

I guess with the internet, more people are realizing how fraudulent the watchtower is. #peace
Re: Pastors Are Running Away From 2017 Prophesies Abi Na Predictions! by Maximus85(m): 6:45pm On Dec 28, 2016
paulGrundy:

What disgusts me about Jehovahs witnesses is their hypocrisy, you criticize another ministry for making false prediction, yet you did the same, and don't feel any guilt.

Tell you what, the Watchtower society is not different from the false prophets you are mocking in the OP.

One more question, when will the watchtower society break this 10years jinx of 8 million members?

I guess with the internet, more people are realizing how fraudulent the watchtower is. #peace

I'm sure you're learned.

There's a big difference between predictions and prophecies. Predictions are based on personal observations. Prophecies are given by God.... They don't fail. Predictions can fail.

Jehovah's Witnesses have never said "God told us or God showed us." We never refer to anything as prophecies.

Get that?

Now to your jinx of 10yrs 8 million Witnesses. The record is everywhere, we totalled 8m 2years back. You can check our year books. Get your facts right before you come embarrass yourself in public.

Do you ever know what the word fraud means? I guess not. You can spend your whole life defaming Jehovah's Witnesses. It's your life.

But know this, even Satan can't stop us, not to talk of a confused innocent man like you.
They probably would knock on your door before the week runs out.
Re: Pastors Are Running Away From 2017 Prophesies Abi Na Predictions! by paulGrundy(m): 7:36pm On Dec 28, 2016
Maximus85:

I'm sure you're learned.

There's a big difference between predictions and prophecies. Predictions are based on personal observations. Prophecies are given by God.... They don't fail. Predictions can fail.

Perfect! That's just it.

Jehovah's Witnesses have never said "God told us or God showed us." We never refer to anything as prophecies.

Get that?

^^ that's a lie. The Watchtower Society goes as far as to call itself a prophet of God, comparing themselves to the prophets of old. This is a significant assertion when compared to the accuracy of Watchtower doctrine and the predictions about future dates.

"This was the test - the coming down of fire; and the fulfillment exactly on time has proved that Pastor Russell was one of God's great reformers and prophets." Watchtower 1919 Oct 1 p.297

"For an answer, people should listen to the plain preaching by the remnant prefigured by Jeremiah, for these preach to men the present-day fulfillment of Jeremiah's prophecies. Who made them a prophet to speak with the authority that they claim? Well, who made Jeremiah a prophet?" Watchtower 1959 Jan 15 pp.39-41

"Those who do not read can hear, for God has on earth today a prophetlike organization, just as he did in the days of the early Christian congregation." Watchtower 1964 Oct 1 p.601

"So, does Jehovah have a prophet to help them, to warn them of dangers and to declare things to come?
IDENTIFYING THE "PROPHET"
These questions can be answered in the affirmative. Who is this prophet?
... This "prophet" was not one man, but was a body of men and women. It was the small group of footstep followers of Jesus Christ, known at that time as International Bible Students. Today they are known as Jehovah's Christian witnesses.
... Of course, it is easy to say that this group acts as a "prophet" of God. It is another thing to prove it. The only way that this can be done is to review the record. Thus this group of anointed followers of Jesus Christ, doing a work in Christendom paralleling Ezekiel's work among the Jews, were manifestly the modern-day Ezekiel, the "prophet" commissioned by Jehovah to declare the good news of God's Messianic kingdom and to give warning to Christendom." Watchtower 1972 Apr 1 pp.197-199 'They Shall Know that a Prophet Was Among Them'

Re: Pastors Are Running Away From 2017 Prophesies Abi Na Predictions! by paulGrundy(m): 7:40pm On Dec 28, 2016
Maximus85

Here is a quote from Awake, calling the 1975 prediction a prophecy:

"Does God's rest day parallel the time man has been on earth since his creation? Apparently so. In what year, then, would the first 6,000 years of man's existence and also the first 6,000 years of Gods rest day come to an end? The year 1975. It means that within a relatively few years we will witness the fulfilment of the remaining prophecies that have to do with the "time of the end"." Awake! 1966 Oct 8 pp.19-20
Re: Pastors Are Running Away From 2017 Prophesies Abi Na Predictions! by paulGrundy(m): 7:55pm On Dec 28, 2016
Maximus85:

Now to your jinx of 10yrs 8 million Witnesses. The record is everywhere, we totalled 8m 2years back. You can check our year books. Get your facts right before you come embarrass yourself in public.

Do you ever know what the word fraud means? I guess not. You can spend your whole life defaming Jehovah's Witnesses. It's your life.

But know this, even Satan can't stop us, not to talk of a confused innocent man like you.
They probably would knock on your door before the week runs out.

Proof? I have access to the statistics of your year book, remember.
Re: Pastors Are Running Away From 2017 Prophesies Abi Na Predictions! by Maximus85(m): 9:08pm On Dec 28, 2016
paulGrundy:

Perfect! That's just it.

^^ that's a lie. The Watchtower Society goes as far as to call itself a prophet of God, comparing themselves to the prophets of old. This is a significant assertion when compared to the accuracy of Watchtower doctrine and the predictions about future dates.

"This was the test - the coming down of fire; and the fulfillment exactly on time has proved that Pastor Russell was one of God's great reformers and prophets." Watchtower 1919 Oct 1 p.297

"For an answer, people should listen to the plain preaching by the remnant prefigured by Jeremiah, for these preach to men the present-day fulfillment of Jeremiah's prophecies. Who made them a prophet to speak with the authority that they claim? Well, who made Jeremiah a prophet?" Watchtower 1959 Jan 15 pp.39-41

"Those who do not read can hear, for God has on earth today a prophetlike organization, just as he did in the days of the early Christian congregation." Watchtower 1964 Oct 1 p.601

"So, does Jehovah have a prophet to help them, to warn them of dangers and to declare things to come?
IDENTIFYING THE "PROPHET"
These questions can be answered in the affirmative. Who is this prophet?
... This "prophet" was not one man, but was a body of men and women. It was the small group of footstep followers of Jesus Christ, known at that time as International Bible Students. Today they are known as Jehovah's Christian witnesses.
... Of course, it is easy to say that this group acts as a "prophet" of God. It is another thing to prove it. The only way that this can be done is to review the record. Thus this group of anointed followers of Jesus Christ, doing a work in Christendom paralleling Ezekiel's work among the Jews, were manifestly the modern-day Ezekiel, the "prophet" commissioned by Jehovah to declare the good news of God's Messianic kingdom and to give warning to Christendom." Watchtower 1972 Apr 1 pp.197-199 'They Shall Know that a Prophet Was Among Them'

You are very intelligent bro. But I wish you could use it for something positive. Nothing copied and pasted here supported your unfounded claim. These are traits of apostate you're portraying and I'm afraid I have to run from you.

Use this gift you have positively. We are all prophets since we are proclaiming the prophecies already written in the Bible. Predicting how the prophecies would play out is never the same as giving new prophecies. Jehovah loves you. Be careful, don't waste your intelligence on satanic propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Are Running Away From 2017 Prophesies Abi Na Predictions! by Maximus85(m): 9:12pm On Dec 28, 2016
paulGrundy:

Please list 10 things you hate about Jehovah's Witnesses.
Re: Pastors Are Running Away From 2017 Prophesies Abi Na Predictions! by Maximus85(m): 9:14pm On Dec 28, 2016
You will also list 10 things Jehovah's Witnesses do that is not recorded in the Bible.
Re: Pastors Are Running Away From 2017 Prophesies Abi Na Predictions! by Maximus85(m): 9:19pm On Dec 28, 2016
For crying out loud, even when we made the predictions, what were they about? Is it not about the coming of the kingdom of God. We know the kingdom will solve mankinds problems. Why are you bent on castigating someone who can't wait for his redemption to come? Did we tell you that God told us there will be plane crash next year or that a woman will win the American election or that a president will rule till 2028? Or that a certain political party won't rule till 2035?

For crying out loud..... THINK. You have nothing on us.
Re: Pastors Are Running Away From 2017 Prophesies Abi Na Predictions! by Peacefullove: 11:50pm On Dec 28, 2016
paulGrundy:

am expecting you to show me where this people you are castigating make prophecies like Frank edward need to pray very well to avoid falling sick , TB Joshua needs serious prayer , Hilary Clinton will become the next US president . Pope francis must repent, he need prayers , A new STD will broke out in 2018 , Tambuwal will become the next president , Donald trump needs serious prayers . none of such

instead, you only mock them for interpreting your so called holy book, I thought a prophet in the bible whose name I cant remember said at the end time people will make research for knowledge , from one place to another . this is what this people you are castigating are exactly doing . searching for knowledge by studying the christian holybook. NOT giving useless prophecies .
Re: Pastors Are Running Away From 2017 Prophesies Abi Na Predictions! by paulGrundy(m): 7:21am On Dec 29, 2016
Peacefullove:

am expecting you to show me where this people you are castigating make prophecies like Frank edward need to pray very well to avoid falling sick , TB Joshua needs serious prayer , Hilary Clinton will become the next US president . Pope francis must repent, he need prayers , A new STD will broke out in 2018 , Tambuwal will become the next president , Donald trump needs serious prayers . none of such

instead, you only mock them for interpreting your so called holy book, I thought a prophet in the bible whose name I cant remember said at the end time people will make research for knowledge , from one place to another . this is what this people you are castigating are exactly doing . searching for knowledge by studying the christian holybook. NOT giving useless prophecies .

grin grin grin

This comment reminds me of a theif who was criticizing another theif for stealing, when reminded of his hypocrisy he claimed that his stealing was better, because he steals from politicians not the common man cheesy grin

Do you know why the Watchtower false prophets are worse than others?

They backup their lies claiming its not only from God, its also from the bible.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christain Vs Born Again / Are Catholics Idol Worshippers ? / Pst Matthew Ashimolowo: Mindset Of Kingdom Millionaires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.