Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,540 members, 7,854,329 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:45 PM

Is A Vote For Atiku A Vote For Referendum? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is A Vote For Atiku A Vote For Referendum? (779 Views)

Njidda Pariya: Fintiri Pays Atiku A Condolence Visit Over The Death Of His Aide / US Support For Atiku, A Major Boost To His Candidacy / IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is A Vote For Atiku A Vote For Referendum? by fulanmafia: 10:53am On Dec 04, 2017
Why the question?

With the groundswell of support by Igbos for Atiku's candidacy in the 2019 presidential elections, combined with Atiku's outspoken commitment to restructuring, it is quite likely that he will bend to the SE & SS request for a referendum for secession. It is also instructive that SE politicians will play a greater role under Atiku's rule and will thus be better positioned to make the referendum a reality.

Even if the referendum fails, you are 100% sure of the North's support for an Igbo Presidency in just 10 years time.

It is therefore in the interest of the South East and South South that they continue to support Atiku's candidacy persistently, and committedly counter any BMC propaganda.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is A Vote For Atiku A Vote For Referendum? by Amarabae(f): 11:02am On Dec 04, 2017
Listen up.
I am not a fan of both atiku and buhari.
I am just applying the rule of "an enemy of my enemy is my friend " principle.
Both of them can go to hell

4 Likes

Re: Is A Vote For Atiku A Vote For Referendum? by CharlotteFlair: 11:02am On Dec 04, 2017
Pointless propaganda by the OP.

Buhary can never win any election in SE/SS.

Anyone but the medieval sepulchre will do just fine!

Atiku remains the only one that can send Buhary back to his animal husbandry where he truly belongs.

Python1 and his fellow zombies can gnash teeth from now till tomorrow....e no consain me.
Re: Is A Vote For Atiku A Vote For Referendum? by fulanmafia: 11:07am On Dec 04, 2017
Amarabae:
Listen up.
I am not a fan of both atiku and buhari.
I am just applying the rule of "an enemy of my enemy is my friend " principle.
Both of them can go to hell

So you'd campaign for someone who you'd rather see in hell to govern you for 8 years? Wouldn't that be a hellish 8 years?

Politics of hatred and emotion will only land you in the same pot you landed in 2015.

I find it hard to understand you sometimes. Atikulate happily and reap the rewards missy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is A Vote For Atiku A Vote For Referendum? by NLandIsHypocrit: 11:14am On Dec 04, 2017
CAMPAIGN strategy! Everything you wrote up there still has political drive propelling to the same statuesque of fraudulent unity of one Nigeria. Well, I wouldn't want to be overzealous ahead of the decisions and command of my amiable leader ( Mazi Nnamdi Kanu) if he wakes up tomorrow and drops the command that we support Atiku (which I strongly doubts) then we won't think twice to carry out the orders knowing fully well that he has never failed us not for once.

All we need is a genuine REFERENDUM.

3 Likes

Re: Is A Vote For Atiku A Vote For Referendum? by CharlotteFlair: 11:22am On Dec 04, 2017
fulanmafia:

So you'd campaign for someone who you'd rather see in hell to govern you for 8 years? Wouldn't that be a hellish 8 years?

Politics of hatred and emotion will only land you in the same pot you landed in 2015.

I find it hard to understand you sometimes. Atikulate happily and reap the rewards missy.
You lack tact to execute this job you have undertaken. Be careful so that you don't destroy Atiku on this powerful forum with your own hands.
Re: Is A Vote For Atiku A Vote For Referendum? by fulanmafia: 11:25am On Dec 04, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Pointless propaganda by the OP.

Buhary can never win any election in SE/SS.

Anyone but the medieval sepulchre will do just fine!

Atiku remains the only one that can send Buhary back to his animal husbandry where he truly belongs.

Python1 and his fellow zombies can gnash teeth from now till tomorrow....e no consain me.

The bolded is a concrete fact.

Anyone like Atiku will certainly do; calm down we're only discussing the fringe benefits of your loyalty to Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.
Re: Is A Vote For Atiku A Vote For Referendum? by fulanmafia: 11:27am On Dec 04, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
You lack tact to execute this job you have undertaken. Be careful so that you don't destroy Atiku on this powerful forum with your own hands.

You have no idea. Literally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is A Vote For Atiku A Vote For Referendum? by CharlotteFlair: 11:43am On Dec 04, 2017
fulanmafia:

You have no idea. Literally.
The demands of what you embark on doing are more than literal. You need a great deal of emotional, social and psychological intelligence to succeed.
Re: Is A Vote For Atiku A Vote For Referendum? by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 04, 2017
Anything to take us out of this burden of poor leadership
Re: Is A Vote For Atiku A Vote For Referendum? by pword: 11:57am On Dec 04, 2017
Amarabae:
Listen up. I am not a fan of both atiku and buhari. I am just applying the rule of "an enemy of my enemy is my friend " principle. Both of them can go to hell
Amara my bae, I luv u for this
Re: Is A Vote For Atiku A Vote For Referendum? by intruxive(m): 12:10pm On Dec 04, 2017
Ipob, must u clone fulanimafia handle to do ur job.
Oh I forgot everything with u guys is fake and dishonest, Atiku fits ur peoples profile sha grin

2 Likes

Re: Is A Vote For Atiku A Vote For Referendum? by Ngokafor(f): 12:46pm On Dec 04, 2017
CharlotteFlair:

That is is plan...He is a buhari worshipper worried about Atiku...Ignore him and his wack sarcastic support for Atiku...You guys should ignore him abeg cos i saw right through his gimmicks from the get go

As much as i dislike Atiku myself but anything or anyone is better than buhari..ANYTHING.
Re: Is A Vote For Atiku A Vote For Referendum? by CharlotteFlair: 12:50pm On Dec 04, 2017
Ngokafor:

That is is plan...He is a buhari worshipper worried about Atiku...Ignore him and his wack sarcastic support for Atiku...You guys should ignore him abeg cos i saw right through his gimmicks from the get go

As much as i dislike Atiku myself but anything or anyone is better than buhari..ANYTHING.
OK. Tnx.
Re: Is A Vote For Atiku A Vote For Referendum? by udokpuenyi(m): 1:07pm On Dec 04, 2017
Igbos will vote Buhari, at least to elongate the suffering of Nigerians. Nigeria does not deserve good leaders and have proven that over time.
Any leader from from south south, south east represent evil as far as other regions are concerned but their own leader are saints. So we will join you people in doing the hatchet job. Your evil plot and propaganda will not work this time around. Tell whoever that recruited you that Nigerians are wiser now

fulanmafia:
Why the question?

With the groundswell of support by Igbos for Atiku's candidacy in the 2019 presidential elections, combined with Atiku's outspoken commitment to restructuring, it is quite likely that he will bend to the SE & SS request for a referendum for secession. It is also instructive that SE politicians will play a greater role under Atiku's rule and will thus be better positioned to make the referendum a reality.

Even if the referendum fails, you are 100% sure of the North's support for an Igbo Presidency in just 10 years time.

It is therefore in the interest of the South East and South South that they continue to support Atiku's candidacy persistently, and committedly counter any BMC propaganda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is A Vote For Atiku A Vote For Referendum? by fulanmafia: 1:14pm On Dec 04, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
The demands of what you embark on doing are more than literal. You need a great deal of emotional, social and psychological intelligence to succeed.

You don't sound very bright, no offence.
Re: Is A Vote For Atiku A Vote For Referendum? by fulanmafia: 1:17pm On Dec 04, 2017
udokpuenyi:

Igbos will vote Buhari, at least to elongate the suffering of Nigerians. Nigeria does not deserve good leaders and have proven that over time.
Any leader from from south south, south east represent evil as far as other regions are concerned but their own leader are saints. So we will join you people in doing the hatchet job. Your evil plot and propaganda will not work this time around. Tell whoever that recruited you that Nigerians are wiser now.

k
Re: Is A Vote For Atiku A Vote For Referendum? by Ballmer: 2:43pm On Dec 04, 2017
CharlotteFlair:

The clowning you are quoting is not the real FulaniMafia well known on NL. This is a cloned clown fashion from Ipob/PDP for the merriment of Igbos like yourself.

There is a difference btw FulaniMafia n FulanMafia. Notice the "I" in the later is completely gone. The original as a legitimate job and probably is unaware Ipob already cloned a copy of him to excited the Igbos.
Re: Is A Vote For Atiku A Vote For Referendum? by CharlotteFlair: 2:49pm On Dec 04, 2017
Ballmer:

The clowning you are quoting is not the real FulaniMafia well known on NL. This is a cloned clown fashion from Ipob/PDP for the merriment of Igbos like yourself.

There is a difference btw FulaniMafia n FulanMafia. Notice the "I" in the later is completely gone. The original as a legitimate job and probably is unaware Ipob already cloned a copy of him to excited the Igbos.
If Ipob doesn't kill you, it will make you stronger.
Re: Is A Vote For Atiku A Vote For Referendum? by CharlotteFlair: 2:51pm On Dec 04, 2017
fulanmafia:

You don't sound very bright, no offence.
You have been bursted as fake by those who really took an interest in you. You can goan sit down now.

(1) (Reply)

The Political Sagacity And Sophistication Of South West / Oh Poor Omarosa And Ma Diaspora People / NADDC Boss, Jelani Aliyu On Working Visit To Chinige Technology Limited, Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.