Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,310 members, 7,853,439 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:45 PM

Come And See What The World Is Turning To - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come And See What The World Is Turning To (644 Views)

Red Pill Is Turning Me Into Gay / "The World Is Coming To An End": Slay Grandmama In G-string Causes Stir Online / Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come And See What The World Is Turning To by mede4real: 11:11am On Dec 04, 2017
They say youths are the leaders of tomorrow, abeg how true is it

Re: Come And See What The World Is Turning To by LordPOSEIDON: 11:13am On Dec 04, 2017
see as dem dirty... de guy and the lady by the right look like Herdsmen lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Come And See What The World Is Turning To by habsydiamond(m): 11:14am On Dec 04, 2017
I just confirm am say world won end true true....small pikins like this too dey chop themselves....the world wey people dey auction virginity like say Na gold or diamond...every don spoil jare

(1) (Reply)

. / Drop Pictures Of Animals You Are Preparing For Xmas / How Can I Stop This Annoying Text From MTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.