Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,234 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Nneoma Nkechi And Rochas Okorocha Dance At Her 50th Birthday (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nneoma Nkechi And Rochas Okorocha Dance At Her 50th Birthday (Photo) (24434 Views)

EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha - Daily Trust / Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha's Estate In Owerri (Photos) / Nneoma Nkechi And Rochas Okorocha's Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nneoma Nkechi And Rochas Okorocha Dance At Her 50th Birthday (Photo) by Mztarstrechy(m): 12:34pm On Dec 04, 2017
Imo state First Lady Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha, wife of Imo state governor, Owelle Rochas Anayo Okorocha​ celebrated her 50th birthday last week.She was pictured at the event dancing with her husband.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/photos-from-50th-birthday-celebration.html?m=1

Re: Nneoma Nkechi And Rochas Okorocha Dance At Her 50th Birthday (Photo) by Mztarstrechy(m): 12:36pm On Dec 04, 2017

Re: Nneoma Nkechi And Rochas Okorocha Dance At Her 50th Birthday (Photo) by NwaChibuzor13: 12:36pm On Dec 04, 2017
I wonder how okorocha enjoys this kind of something in bed. If I were him I'll go and marry a new wife. One that is younger and more flexible.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nneoma Nkechi And Rochas Okorocha Dance At Her 50th Birthday (Photo) by Mztarstrechy(m): 12:37pm On Dec 04, 2017

Re: Nneoma Nkechi And Rochas Okorocha Dance At Her 50th Birthday (Photo) by bugidon(m): 12:50pm On Dec 04, 2017
I'm sure he will construct his wife's statue very soon grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nneoma Nkechi And Rochas Okorocha Dance At Her 50th Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 04, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
I wonder how okorocha enjoys this kind of something in bed. If I were him I'll go and marry a new wife. One that is younger and more flexible.

She and Okorocha are the same size. Imagine what a slim and young man can offer her in bed. Okorocha is too fat and old, to thrust fast and hard.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nneoma Nkechi And Rochas Okorocha Dance At Her 50th Birthday (Photo) by Spylord48: 12:56pm On Dec 04, 2017
Chai I never mould statues for myself and my wife. I need to present the bill to those robots in my state assembly so that they will pass it sharply may I start the work soon, this one my tenure is drawing to end.

12 Likes

Re: Nneoma Nkechi And Rochas Okorocha Dance At Her 50th Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 04, 2017
Just imagine how much money went to all those cakes.

4 Likes

Re: Nneoma Nkechi And Rochas Okorocha Dance At Her 50th Birthday (Photo) by SportBlogger(m): 1:13pm On Dec 04, 2017
And Nigerians are suffering smh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nneoma Nkechi And Rochas Okorocha Dance At Her 50th Birthday (Photo) by BruncleZuma: 2:13pm On Dec 04, 2017
grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nneoma Nkechi And Rochas Okorocha Dance At Her 50th Birthday (Photo) by nairavsdollars(f): 2:14pm On Dec 04, 2017
A governor that cannot mould a statue for the First lady, that one na governor?

This Iwuanyanwu go dey wear size 36 bra ooo

1 Like

Re: Nneoma Nkechi And Rochas Okorocha Dance At Her 50th Birthday (Photo) by Runaway: 2:15pm On Dec 04, 2017
IMO fool at it again.

1 Like

Re: Nneoma Nkechi And Rochas Okorocha Dance At Her 50th Birthday (Photo) by Felixalex(m): 2:16pm On Dec 04, 2017
What's d meaning of this rubbish Rochas always hangs around his neck? undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nneoma Nkechi And Rochas Okorocha Dance At Her 50th Birthday (Photo) by Duru1(m): 2:16pm On Dec 04, 2017
Stupidity cannot be fixed.

2 Likes

Re: Nneoma Nkechi And Rochas Okorocha Dance At Her 50th Birthday (Photo) by maxiuc(m): 2:16pm On Dec 04, 2017
cheesy.

The State Treasury is empty

3 Likes

Re: Nneoma Nkechi And Rochas Okorocha Dance At Her 50th Birthday (Photo) by vivypretty(f): 2:16pm On Dec 04, 2017
see their pot belly,both the men and women.

1 Like

Re: Nneoma Nkechi And Rochas Okorocha Dance At Her 50th Birthday (Photo) by Yoruba2humble(m): 2:17pm On Dec 04, 2017
Very colorful event, but with our own money...
Nigerians are suffering and smiling

1 Like

Re: Nneoma Nkechi And Rochas Okorocha Dance At Her 50th Birthday (Photo) by DRJECKYLL(m): 2:18pm On Dec 04, 2017
I remember my cousin hailed this man named rochas in 2011. Saying it was the beginning of a prosperous era in Imo State. Almost 2 terms later smh.....you shall no them by their fruit

3 Likes

Re: Nneoma Nkechi And Rochas Okorocha Dance At Her 50th Birthday (Photo) by MemphisRaynes: 2:19pm On Dec 04, 2017
Rochas the son of Okorocha! Why didst thou mismanage the goodwill and hopes Imo State giveth to you in freewill just like thine Master; Muhammadu Buhari doseth with the goodwill and hopes of Nigeria? Soon you will leaveth office and thine name will be associated with nothing but statues. Be ye warned today, that after you leave Imo State Government House, if you ever looketh back, you shall turn to one of thine statues.

4 Likes

Re: Nneoma Nkechi And Rochas Okorocha Dance At Her 50th Birthday (Photo) by ademidedavid(f): 2:19pm On Dec 04, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
beauty has nothing to do with bed styles...infact d ugly ones r beta in bed thats y hes stil wit her...undastood?

2 Likes

Re: Nneoma Nkechi And Rochas Okorocha Dance At Her 50th Birthday (Photo) by shallysgirl: 2:20pm On Dec 04, 2017
IMO people are finished. embarassed Ndo nu o embarassed
Re: Nneoma Nkechi And Rochas Okorocha Dance At Her 50th Birthday (Photo) by seguno2: 2:20pm On Dec 04, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:

Maybe she is pregnant grin

1 Like

Re: Nneoma Nkechi And Rochas Okorocha Dance At Her 50th Birthday (Photo) by chloride6: 2:20pm On Dec 04, 2017
One statue loading angry
Re: Nneoma Nkechi And Rochas Okorocha Dance At Her 50th Birthday (Photo) by PointZerom: 2:21pm On Dec 04, 2017
ok
Re: Nneoma Nkechi And Rochas Okorocha Dance At Her 50th Birthday (Photo) by PointZerom: 2:22pm On Dec 04, 2017
shallysgirl:
IMO people are finished. embarassed Ndo nu o embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Nneoma Nkechi And Rochas Okorocha Dance At Her 50th Birthday (Photo) by sinceraconcept(m): 2:22pm On Dec 04, 2017
kmcutez:

Okorocha and she are the same size. Imagine what a slim and young man can offer her in bed. Okorocha is too fat and old to thrust fast and hard.
why are you so pained aunty? is it because you know you will become fat after childbirth? if its that easy to get away with,I beg you to pls cheat on your future husband because it's sure he will cheat on you with a younger and slimmer girl. mind you,men growing older builds up more muscle if they're the body building type,but women must not try to build up muscle,more muscle or more fat for a woman makes her relegated that's why women expire and retire at 50 but we see 90 year old grandpas marrying young girls,my grandpa married a young lady before he died upon all the wives he had

1 Like

Re: Nneoma Nkechi And Rochas Okorocha Dance At Her 50th Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 04, 2017
All of them are fat.
Re: Nneoma Nkechi And Rochas Okorocha Dance At Her 50th Birthday (Photo) by IVORY2009(m): 2:25pm On Dec 04, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:

You again.... I will place u on my wanted list now...

1 Like

Re: Nneoma Nkechi And Rochas Okorocha Dance At Her 50th Birthday (Photo) by Joephat(m): 2:28pm On Dec 04, 2017
cool

See eh,

Rochas is not selfish, if he were to be selfish, this his wife deserves Statue.

50years no be beans
Re: Nneoma Nkechi And Rochas Okorocha Dance At Her 50th Birthday (Photo) by Imo1stson: 2:34pm On Dec 04, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:

Is your Mum that beautiful? Jealousy won't kill some people.
Re: Nneoma Nkechi And Rochas Okorocha Dance At Her 50th Birthday (Photo) by Imo1stson: 2:37pm On Dec 04, 2017
DRJECKYLL:
I remember my cousin hailed this man named rochas in 2011. Saying it was the beginning of a prosperous era in Imo State. Almost 2 terms later smh.....you shall no them by their fruit

Have you visited Imo State now? Forget what they tell you and go see a miraculous transformation with your own eyes. What your cousin said has come to pass and even more.
Re: Nneoma Nkechi And Rochas Okorocha Dance At Her 50th Birthday (Photo) by sexiestharam(f): 2:38pm On Dec 04, 2017
R

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Fresh Crisis In PDP Over Saraki’s Rumoured Presidential Bid / Photo: Obasanjo Graduates From National Open University Of Nigeria / Obanikoro's Daughter, Salewa, Invited By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.