Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Breaking: Gunmen Abduct Senator Ayo Arise - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Gunmen Abduct Senator Ayo Arise (469 Views)

Senate: Akpabio Blackmailing Us Over NDDC Contracts - Senator Ayo Akinyelure / Exposed: Nigeria Police Plan To Abduct Senator Melaye Again / BREAKING: Gunmen Freed Ex-minister, Akwanga , After Ransom Paid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Breaking: Gunmen Abduct Senator Ayo Arise by DoubleDee4U(m): 1:53pm On Dec 04, 2017
Nigerian Senator representing Ekiti State, Sylvester Ayodele Arise, has been reportedly kidnapped by unknown gunmen.

According to the Sun, the APC chieftain was reported by a very close and reliable source to have been abducted on his way to Abuja from Akure on Sunday night.

It was gathered that not much has been heard about his safety or likely release as the kidnappers are said to have gotten in touch with his family demanding a ransom of N80m.

We shall bring you details as they unfold later…

-The SUN

Re: Breaking: Gunmen Abduct Senator Ayo Arise by iamJ(m): 1:59pm On Dec 04, 2017
let the kidnappers keep him and whoever they kidnap next

thats the only way it can be stopped, when they see that no one will pay they will stop

if they kidnap my dad i will not even pick their calls

#No Filter Attitude
Re: Breaking: Gunmen Abduct Senator Ayo Arise by Munae(f): 2:00pm On Dec 04, 2017
iamJ:
let the kidnappers keep him and whoever they kidnap next

thats the only way it can be stopped, when they see that no one will pay they will stop

if they kidnap my dad i will not even pick their calls

#No Filter Attitude

Your dad needs to see this, before they kidnap you. So he himself will know what to do.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Gunmen Abduct Senator Ayo Arise by Airforce1(m): 2:01pm On Dec 04, 2017
Some of these senators are the problems of Nigeria

But I pray he's released soon.
Re: Breaking: Gunmen Abduct Senator Ayo Arise by iamJ(m): 2:02pm On Dec 04, 2017
Munae:

Your dad needs to see this, before they kidnap you. So he himself will know what to do.
he knows that am making sense but ur digital eyebrow doesnt make sense, is make up that expensive for u? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
[img]https://media./images/29eb45b8a3f29b524562476186ad1bc0/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Gunmen Abduct Senator Ayo Arise by Mynd44: 2:06pm On Dec 04, 2017

(1)

Gov. Wike’s 16 Suvs To State Reps. Why He Must Improve Or Be Removed - Princewil / President Buhari Decorates The Guards Brigade Commander, Brig-gen. Musa Yusuf / Who Do Think Will Win Biafra Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.