Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Why I Don't Date Slim Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Don't Date Slim Guys (8094 Views)

Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. / Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? / Ladies Slim Guys And Bold Guys Which Do You Prefer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Don't Date Slim Guys by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 04, 2017
I know a lot of  hungry looking guys would be offended when they see the header, I am sorry but I had Anthony Joshua on my mind while writing this.  So once again I apologize if this would bring down your ego to a level it should be anyway.

Don’t get me wrong, I don't have a beef with slim guys, they are wonderful people and I have a lot of guy friends who are slim. But I must ask where you were when your mates were building their muscles, why are you so comfortable with looking like suya on a stick, we don’t like that. 

Then when it’s time to yab a girl that she is flat or her boobs are like mosquito bites, they are the first to open their mouths like they actually have something to offer. Shut up bro!

I’ve been doing squats, working that sexy figure out, eating healthy, so what is their excuse? If they can’t lift weights how do they expect to lift me. 

What if we happen to be caught up in one of the impressive Lekki annual floods and the car can’t take us through, because omg I have seen some floods that could sink a ship. Mr Chopsticks over here won’t be able to piggy back me and I can't stand having my designer shoes and legs wet or maybe you expect to sit on my laps on our pre-wedding pictures abi. Because I don’t see a way you could lift this body of a goddess without peeing your pants.

Although I’ve had my fair share of slim guys, one at least, but trust me I'm not going back. In bed I had to move him around by myself like a Love Machine because the boy was so weak and he had the guts to ask if I actually enjoyed it whenever we were done. It was only his money that kept us together. Immediately the next money dispenser came around I gave him the red card. Well at least he got to tre the chance to find a lanky girl like himself and they’re getting married soon. no regrets whatsoever.

There is nothing more annoying than when a stick figure messages you on instagram, when your laps are even bigger than his entire body and he’ll be expecting you to reply. They should be hitting the gym and not your DM, dude build that muscle up before you think of building a relationship. Get a hold on your desired physique before you dream about grabbing my assets.

For those wondering why I am going on about slim guys, oh well it was because I got the gist that my neighbor who just got married was beating his wife, little wonder the poor lady is looking like something picked up from a ''bend down select" post. And her husband in question looks almost like a skeleton. I have not gotten the full gist yet but I will make sure I share it as soon as it gets to me. 

Moreover, a good number of the men I see maltreating their wives are scrawny fellows who have nothing to contribute to the family except their insecurities and inferiority complex.

by temi for sauceandsound(under temi's skirt)

temi is a rising video vixen who loves attention,enjoys expensive trips all over the world and would love to own her own private jet.

https://www.sauceandsound.com/temis-skirt-18/

3 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Date Slim Guys by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 04, 2017
What are we to do with all this now?

All this story did not stop the late Tagbo[May He rest in peace] from banging Caroline Danjuma undecided

36 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Date Slim Guys by kenness(m): 6:00pm On Dec 04, 2017
hmmmmmmmm
Re: Why I Don't Date Slim Guys by BasketballGURU(m): 6:01pm On Dec 04, 2017
NEXT!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Date Slim Guys by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 04, 2017
greiboy biko bring me my popcorncheesy.dis thread go funny diecheesy.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Date Slim Guys by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 04, 2017
TRASH!!

5 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Date Slim Guys by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 04, 2017
Feminazi spewing thrash as usual

9 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Date Slim Guys by dingbang(m): 6:06pm On Dec 04, 2017
Cheap

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Date Slim Guys by samyfreshsmooth(m): 6:07pm On Dec 04, 2017
The only thing i can decipher from ur unnecessary long post is that you're a flat-chested almost yanshless olosho who take men as "money dispensers"

qui?

9 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Date Slim Guys by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 04, 2017
simijimi:
grin
simijimi:

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Date Slim Guys by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 04, 2017
sauceandsound:
I know a lot of  hungry looking guys would be offended when they see the header, I am sorry but I had Anthony Joshua on my mind while writing this.  So once again I apologize if this would bring down your ego to a level it should be anyway.

Don’t get me wrong, I don't have a beef with slim guys, they are wonderful people and I have a lot of guy friends who are slim. But I must ask where you were when your mates were building their muscles, why are you so comfortable with looking like suya on a stick, we don’t like that. 

Then when it’s time to yab a girl that she is flat or her boobs are like mosquito bites, they are the first to open their mouths like they actually have something to offer. Shut up bro!

I’ve been doing squats, working that sexy figure out, eating healthy, so what is their excuse? If they can’t lift weights how do they expect to lift me. 

What if we happen to be caught up in one of the impressive Lekki annual floods and the car can’t take us through, because omg I have seen some floods that could sink a ship. Mr Chopsticks over here won’t be able to piggy back me and I can't stand having my designer shoes and legs wet or maybe you expect to sit on my laps on our pre-wedding pictures abi. Because I don’t see a way you could lift this body of a goddess without peeing your pants.

Although I’ve had my fair share of slim guys, one at least, but trust me I'm not going back. In bed I had to move him around by myself like a Love Machine because the boy was so weak and he had the guts to ask if I actually enjoyed it whenever we were done. It was only his money that kept us together. Immediately the next money dispenser came around I gave him the red card. Well at least he got to tre the chance to find a lanky girl like himself and they’re getting married soon. no regrets whatsoever.

There is nothing more annoying than when a stick figure messages you on instagram, when your laps are even bigger than his entire body and he’ll be expecting you to reply. They should be hitting the gym and not your DM, dude build that muscle up before you think of building a relationship. Get a hold on your desired physique before you dream about grabbing my assets.

For those wondering why I am going on about slim guys, oh well it was because I got the gist that my neighbor who just got married was beating his wife, little wonder the poor lady is looking like something picked up from a ''bend down select" post. And her husband in question looks almost like a skeleton. I have not gotten the full gist yet but I will make sure I share it as soon as it gets to me. 

Moreover, a good number of the men I see maltreating their wives are scrawny fellows who have nothing to contribute to the family except their insecurities and inferiority complex.

temi is a rising video vixen who loves attention,enjoys expensive trips all over the world and would love to own her own private jet.

read temi's next post on sauceandsound (under temi's skirt)
Re: Why I Don't Date Slim Guys by Drwolf: 6:18pm On Dec 04, 2017
I'm not slim, so I'm excluded.
Re: Why I Don't Date Slim Guys by Blackhawk01: 6:18pm On Dec 04, 2017
Daddykross lipsrsealed grin lipsrsealed
Re: Why I Don't Date Slim Guys by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 04, 2017
sauceandsound:

The way many guys "body shame" ladies is repulsive. Ironically, they don't look perfect themselves.

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Date Slim Guys by Khd95(m): 6:23pm On Dec 04, 2017
Last time I checked mark Zuckerberg and bill gate have slim body grin

So what's this one saying tongue

Worst is op might be looking like first element for periodic table grin angry

14 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Date Slim Guys by MhizzAJ(f): 6:29pm On Dec 04, 2017
cheesy
Re: Why I Don't Date Slim Guys by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 04, 2017
lefulefu:
greiboy biko bring me my popcorncheesy.dis thread go funny diecheesy.
grin
nairaland house of commotion

Good evening bro
Re: Why I Don't Date Slim Guys by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 04, 2017
greiboy:
grin
nairaland house of commotion

Good evening bro
hahacheesy na really nairaland house of commotion cheesy.a warm evening to u my brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Date Slim Guys by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 04, 2017
lefulefu:
hahacheesy na really nairaland house of commotion cheesy.a warm evening to u my brother.
hope the e warriors arrive soon
Re: Why I Don't Date Slim Guys by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 04, 2017
Khd95:
Last time I checked mark Zuckerberg and bill gate have slim body grin

So what's this one saying tongue

Worst is op might be looking like first element for periodic table grin angry
though zukerberg and bill gates dont look hungrycheesy. First element of the periodic table kwa? cheesy...my belle ooocheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Date Slim Guys by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 04, 2017
greiboy:
hope the e warriors arrive soon
u no dey see d bullets wey don already dey flycheesy.dem don come nacheesy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Date Slim Guys by DaddyKross: 7:31pm On Dec 04, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Dad dykross lipsrsealed grin lipsrsealed

Op ti ya wayray nii. Mtcheew sad
Re: Why I Don't Date Slim Guys by Rubbiish(m): 7:33pm On Dec 04, 2017
TRASH!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Date Slim Guys by QueenSekxy(f): 7:36pm On Dec 04, 2017
slim guys are my spec wink
I love em slim and tall...kiss
Blackhawk01 what's your spec wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Date Slim Guys by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 04, 2017
Whoever read this nonsense, please summerise for me undecided

Skinny men are hung!!! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Date Slim Guys by Jadoskii(m): 7:42pm On Dec 04, 2017
E be lyk say slim aboki man neva handle Ur small yannsh b4 abii

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Date Slim Guys by Lagboyinibadan(m): 7:47pm On Dec 04, 2017
This is actually funny
Re: Why I Don't Date Slim Guys by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 04, 2017
QueenSekxy:
slim guys are my spec wink
I love em slim and tall...kiss
Blackhawk01 what's your spec wink
lipsrsealed
Re: Why I Don't Date Slim Guys by QueenSekxy(f): 7:52pm On Dec 04, 2017
Re: Why I Don't Date Slim Guys by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 04, 2017
QueenSekxy:
lipsrsealed
lol You aren't serious It is because I am slim now cheesy
Re: Why I Don't Date Slim Guys by ponti93(m): 7:59pm On Dec 04, 2017
Op i wonder where u meet ur type of skinny guys, being slim doesnt mean lookin hungry... Wiz khalifa, tyga, wizkid, justin beiber are all slim dudes...

4 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Date Slim Guys by QueenSekxy(f): 8:10pm On Dec 04, 2017
greiboy:
lol You aren't serious It is because I am slim now cheesy
lol..far from that,, naturally,I have a thing for slim guys wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do You Think About Men Who Keep Long Fingernails?? / The ₦300 Item Ladies Use To Destroy Men (picture) / Your Skin Complexion Affects Who You Fall In Love With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.