Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:09 AM

Do You Like My Profile Photo? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Like My Profile Photo? (3491 Views)

Do You Like My Profile Photo? / Do You Like My Profile Photo? / Do You Like My Profile Photo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Like My Profile Photo? by Nobody: 2:45am On Dec 05, 2017
QueenSekxy:

lol,,good to knowgrin
u dont know how many ladies that will die to have ur type of figurecheesy. When a lady is too obese she tends to look older than her agecheesy.this is why when u see some married ladies wey too fat with husband u will be asking if na d man elder sis be datcheesy.when a lady is as fat or fatter than Eniola Badmus it becomes a problem.men should also play a role in helping their wives or girlfriends to lose a little weight when dem become too big.make dem dey carry their better half along with them wen engaging in physical activity.oh when i see a guy jogging along with his girlfriend or playing sports with her it gladdens my heartcheesy.
Re: Do You Like My Profile Photo? by QueenSekxy(f): 4:38am On Dec 05, 2017
lefulefu:
u dont know how many ladies that will die to have ur type of figurecheesy. When a lady is too obese she tends to look older than her agecheesy.this is why when u see some married ladies wey too fat with husband u will be asking if na d man elder sis be datcheesy.when a lady is as fat or fatter than Eniola Badmus it becomes a problem.men should also play a role in helping their wives or girlfriends to lose a little weight when dem become too big.make dem dey carry their better half along with them wen engaging in physical activity.oh when i see a guy jogging along with his girlfriend or playing sports with her it gladdens my heartcheesy.
exactly,,the guys should be helping their wives or gf..eniola badmus?cheesy

lefulefu you get mouth oo grin
Re: Do You Like My Profile Photo? by SmellingAnus(m): 8:48am On Dec 05, 2017
sinaj:
I haf miss u too.

Uve bin on low key lately
very true dear... Sometimes I revert back to the introvert that I am to hibernate ...
Re: Do You Like My Profile Photo? by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 05, 2017
QueenSekxy:

exactly,,the guys should be helping their wives or gf..eniola badmus?cheesy

lefulefu you get mouth oo grin
iyam jus saying it as it is oocheesy.a warm morning to u.
Re: Do You Like My Profile Photo? by QueenSekxy(f): 11:03am On Dec 05, 2017
lefulefu:
iyam jus saying it as it is oocheesy.a warm morning to u.
same to you dear..how was your night??
Re: Do You Like My Profile Photo? by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 05, 2017
QueenSekxy:

same to you dear..how was your night??
oh my night was fine? And urs?
Re: Do You Like My Profile Photo? by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 05, 2017
wow! this is my first time of seeing a female nairalander's picture. its nice and extra matured. well done. I like it. I will note the name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Like My Profile Photo? by QueenSekxy(f): 11:18am On Dec 05, 2017
lefulefu:
oh my night was fine? And urs?
great smiley
Re: Do You Like My Profile Photo? by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 05, 2017
QueenSekxy:

great smiley
i bet u cuddled ur doll baby very well in bedwink.ladies love doll babies like madcheesy.
Re: Do You Like My Profile Photo? by habsydiamond(m): 2:27pm On Dec 05, 2017
no answer all ogas and madams at the top.... u too fine jare..
Re: Do You Like My Profile Photo? by Twagrill(m): 10:43pm On Dec 05, 2017
Ma'am!! but whyyy....
Re: Do You Like My Profile Photo? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 05, 2017
DONE. Hope you're happy nw
Re: Do You Like My Profile Photo? by Gboliwe: 2:53am On Dec 14, 2017
grin grin grin grin
mamagee3:
Do You Like My Profile Photo?

"Like" my profile photo if you like my profile photo
Re: Do You Like My Profile Photo? by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:45am On Dec 14, 2017
ambrosini593:
for over two years now, I have noticed this toddler Lady with " do you like my profile picture". an old woman for that matter. she no go ever comment for people thread. only her own. do u like my profile picture ni. your case is different o. I expect u at Shiloh tomorrow. let's deliver you for once.
clown..
Re: Do You Like My Profile Photo? by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 14, 2017
mamagee3:
Do You Like My Profile Photo?

"Like" my profile photo if you like my profile photo
u look fat and ugly. u could pass 4 a pig

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guy Send D**k Photo, Just To Ask A Lady Out. / 99% Of Nigerian Girls Do This Every Sunday / How Can A Sensible Girlfriend Do This On A Sunday!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.