Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos (84097 Views)

Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road / Man Burns Cross Because He Says Christians Are Worshiping Idols / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 04, 2017
The Mary statue worshipper is the one actually worshipping idol. At least devil dey behind the other guy but trust me, this foolish Catholic guy no get God and devil behind am... Just dey worship object. Abeg, help me dirty-slap am from behind!

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 04, 2017
Useless thread

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by passyhansome(m): 9:27pm On Dec 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Both are worshipping idols.
Only that the one kneeling to the statue of virgin Mary is too irate, dogmatic and self-righteous to even know he is worshipping an idol.

With that said, I'm so sure Catholics won't make heaven.
They worship graven images,
They don't read the bible,
They interfere with the dead.

Catholics are closer to Islam than they are to Christianity.
https://www.nairaland.com/3909943/similarities-between-catholicism-islam-pics

You must be one those religious entity out there cos if you knew ur bible so well, then tell me who made you a judge over catholics, you err because of your lack of knowledge of the scripture

5 Likes

Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by 2sexycom(m): 9:27pm On Dec 04, 2017
iSlayer:
I believe in the holy Catholic Church,the communion of saints,the forgiveness of sins,the resurrection of the body and life everlasting. Amen.

Matthew 16:18: "…And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades will not prevail against it.".

One slowpoke above should chew on that verse.
You didn't even answer his question and your quoted verse hold no substance to the person u you referred to. show biblical backing that states praying to virgin mary is right.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 04, 2017
frustratedrat:
though i'm a born catholic, i see some rationality in his post
check am well well na grin grin

Abi because Catholic idol is oyibo idol, its is no longer idolatry ?

1 Like

Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by phreakabit(m): 9:28pm On Dec 04, 2017
I agree the whole bowing before images or statues of Jesus, Mary or any other persons / figure is purely idolatry.
However, isn't this the same guy who threatened to attack military men with a machete / cutlass during operation python dance?
Always been a dolt.
Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by EvilMetahuman: 9:28pm On Dec 04, 2017
ibagbea:
why do you always bring Islam into your foolishness? how on earth do Muslims worship statue? statue is not even allowed in Islam talk less of kneeling for it...
yeah

You only bow to the moon

11 Likes

Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by begwong: 9:28pm On Dec 04, 2017
OP, YOU FORGOT TO ADD THE KAABA IN SAUDI WHERE THE DEVIL LIVES AND IS BEING STONED DAILY BY PILGRIMS AND ALL OVER THE WORLD, YOU PRAY FACING IT 5TIMES DAILY. ✈ ✈

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by jerryok(m): 9:29pm On Dec 04, 2017
Both
Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by 86bee(f): 9:29pm On Dec 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Only that the one kneeling to the statue of virgin Mary is too irate, dogmatic and self-righteous to even know he is worshipping an idol.

Mr judge.
Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by crismark(m): 9:29pm On Dec 04, 2017
They av started promoting our church again...no wonder we keep growing day by day nd i couldnt get sit in church yesterday even after i went by 7:30am for 8:00am mass... continue ur good works folks grin grin grin

22 Likes

Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by rumzy1(m): 9:29pm On Dec 04, 2017
what he said is the truth bt these catholic don't hear word sadwhat he said is the truth bt these catholic don't hear word

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by baddosky1: 9:30pm On Dec 04, 2017
Some people think that it is when you kneel down before a graven image that can be said to be idolatry. Anything that takes your time away from God is idolatry. Some people have made their phone their idol sef

17 Likes

Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 04, 2017
iSlayer:
I believe in the holy Catholic Church,the communion of saints,the forgiveness of sins,the resurrection of the body and life everlasting. Amen.

Matthew 16:18: "…And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades will not prevail against it.".

This bible quote doesn't RELATE to the topic, abeg.

10 Likes

Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by realmindz: 9:30pm On Dec 04, 2017
I dont know but what I know is that a man who is worships the ancestors of others that share nothing in common with his heritage is the most foolish man ever compared to a man worshiping his own ancestors....

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by BetaThings: 9:32pm On Dec 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Do Muslims pray to an idol?
Have you ever seen a muslim worshipping an image? We don't even use pictures in the mosque
But we know the typical image of "Jesus"
If you mean the kaabah, how many muslims even go to Makkah in their lifetime
There arover 1b muslims, a man lives for 80 (?) years. With about 4 mill people going for hajj, in 80 years only 320 people will go for hajj in 80 year
We have not considered double counting and the fact that 80 is top range of life expectancy

As for you, how many Gods do you pray to - Father, Son and Holy Ghost
Is one God not enough? Won't they disagree when they exceed one?
Incidentally. there is a father, no mother
there is a son, no daughter

Anyway enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJmqmHMXZqQ

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by ElsonMorali: 9:32pm On Dec 04, 2017
sexybbstar:
Atheist food don land cheesy

Those pair of jeans really look good on you. wink
Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by greendemocrats: 9:32pm On Dec 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Only the catholic church existed for 1500years after the death of Jesus Christ untill man-made churches started with the intention to swindle humanity of its hard eaemed money

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by santopelele(m): 9:33pm On Dec 04, 2017
Stupid post from stupid man, for ur information, catholics are not worshipping mary, but are honouring her as the mother of christ.

16 Likes

Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by FisifunKododada: 9:33pm On Dec 04, 2017
What is wrong with worshiping idols? I would rather worship idol than worship an imaginary sky daddy

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by okerekeikpo: 9:33pm On Dec 04, 2017
Does that guy looks like he knows what he is doing?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by Slazim: 9:33pm On Dec 04, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Idolatry is peak in the catholic shrine church.

The difference is that, their idols are beautiful compared to the ugly scary ones in the traditional shrines.

Praying to the so called virgin Mary is idolatry!
Praying to angels is idolatry!
Praying to saints in heaven is idolatry!

Pls, if you can't cite a single scripture to back up your opposing fact to this, remain forever dumb and go and die!
SO funny, and wearing your "PAPA's" image or that of your general overseer is not idolatry abi?

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by ElsonMorali: 9:34pm On Dec 04, 2017
Wow. Quite a lot of people viewing this thread.
Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by boss01: 9:34pm On Dec 04, 2017
Religion ish
Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by ultimate77(m): 9:34pm On Dec 04, 2017
iSlayer:

No relationship.... Mr/madam go and study the Bible and stop talking trash in this Era.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by mfm04622: 9:34pm On Dec 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

List the similarities between Islam and Catholic

1 Like

Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by Yinxies(f): 9:35pm On Dec 04, 2017
Bowing down to carved images is idolatory

Check out my signature if you are considering a global reach for your business
Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by mazimee(m): 9:35pm On Dec 04, 2017
iSlayer:

You believe in holy Catholic Church not even Jesus that the bible said we shoud look up to as the Arthur and finisher of our faith. Wonderful, somehow you comfirmed the what the Tradionalist said

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by mafiaso9: 9:36pm On Dec 04, 2017
All these comparing of religions should not be so. At the end of the day what we need is to preach the love of God and repentance to everyone, for the Bible said "without holiness, it is impossible to see God". Lets leave all the argument and focus on living a righteous life that glorifies God, that's all.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by kalvoken(m): 9:36pm On Dec 04, 2017
Is this the best the adeboye's sheeple can do. Too poor if you ask me.

Trying to drive away the attention of Papa freeze .
Re: Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos by mamachizzy(f): 9:37pm On Dec 04, 2017
why does the catholic church give people sleepless nights?? why? will God judge u by the church u attended or by ur deeds? even look at people trying to do Gods job for him. judging!! another person even said catholic church Jesus is a mamas boy who listens to his mom. guess what, he did at the wedding feast.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Chris Oyakhilome's Brother, Sister And Mother (Photos) / Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus / YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.