Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

I Am Still Entitled To $800m Compensation – Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Still Entitled To $800m Compensation – Nnamdi Kanu (495 Views)

Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. / "I Am Still Entitled To $800m Compensation" - Nnamdi Kanu / Nnamdi Kanu Has Jumped Bail, His $800m Suit Purposeless - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I Am Still Entitled To $800m Compensation – Nnamdi Kanu by musicismylife: 10:35pm On Dec 04, 2017
Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, has said that despite being granted bail by the Federal High Court in Abuja where he is being prosecuted alongside others on charges of treasonable felon , he is still entitled to the $800m compensation for his alleged unlawful arrest and detention in 2015.

This is contained in his response to the motion filed by the Federal Government asking the Community Court of the Economic Community of West African States sitting in Abuja to dismiss a fundamental human rights enforcement suit filed by the IPOB leader.

Read full details below!

http://www.ilovebiafra.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=569

Re: I Am Still Entitled To $800m Compensation – Nnamdi Kanu by GloriaNinja(f): 10:41pm On Dec 04, 2017
undecided WHICH ONE IS $800 MILLION DOLLARS? OP WHAT ARE YOU TYPING?
Re: I Am Still Entitled To $800m Compensation – Nnamdi Kanu by Mynd44: 4:26am On Dec 05, 2017

(1)

Okorocha Appoints Sister As Happiness And Couples Fulfilment Commissioner / Corruption Is Not Nigeria's Problem - Adekunle Odumorayo And Kunkle Phillips / Herdsmen: Bayelsa Assembly Moves To Outlaw Open Grazing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.