Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,087 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Southsouth Governors Insist On Secondus For PDP Chair - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southsouth Governors Insist On Secondus For PDP Chair (12781 Views)

Pressure Mounts On Secondus To Resign / Katsina Refinery: SouthSouth Governors, PANDEF Speak On Anti-Buhari Report / Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southsouth Governors Insist On Secondus For PDP Chair by honey001(m): 9:27am On Dec 05, 2017
"South West is prone to crisis".... See punchline
Re: Southsouth Governors Insist On Secondus For PDP Chair by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 05, 2017
ProWalker:

Politics don’t work like that.

Abeg leave them alone to have the Chairmanship. Those guys have worked hard to maintain the party but the party will remain only popular in the SE/SS. They aren’t coming anywhere near the center in a longtime.

4 Likes

Re: Southsouth Governors Insist On Secondus For PDP Chair by uloewa: 10:50am On Dec 05, 2017
Secondus PDP chairman na d same as bye bye to PDP

1 Like

Re: Southsouth Governors Insist On Secondus For PDP Chair by FrankBIson: 11:06am On Dec 05, 2017
PDP is dead and no amount of kangaroo convention that will bring back the already buried party.
Re: Southsouth Governors Insist On Secondus For PDP Chair by Newmanluckyman(m): 11:06am On Dec 05, 2017
dre11:

[b]• No special concession for Atiku, says Makarfi

•For PDP, it’s a week of anxiety

•Will PDP convention be hitch-free?

•Why Atiku may not vote at PDP convention

•I’m most qualified to lead PDP, says Secondus

•George preaches unity as Lagos endorses him

http://thenationonlineng.net/southsouth-governors-insist-secondus-pdp-chair/

...in as much as Uche Secondus is duly qualified for this post but I would have loved this position to be zoned to SW. PDP can't afford any other crisis at this moment.

1 Like

Re: Southsouth Governors Insist On Secondus For PDP Chair by DonteMec: 11:09am On Dec 05, 2017
Bolustical:
Let them give the South East that position because they will never smell that Presidency for the next two decades.

The Senate isn't sure for them either as long as APC remains in power as they will need to provide a ranking Senator from the party which I doubt.

Please tell me Peter Obi or Rochas will win the South alone not to talk of the north.

SE is good at providing PDP national chairmen so they should dash them.

My dear, stop crying more than the bereaved.
The South East is getting the Vice Presidential Ticket under the PDP.
PDP will send Buhari back to Daura in 2019.
Then in 2023 a South Easterner will emerge the president, whether from the PDP or from any other party.
Swallow that !!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southsouth Governors Insist On Secondus For PDP Chair by rifasenate11(m): 12:24pm On Dec 05, 2017
DonteMec:

Then in 2023 a South Easterner will emerge the president, whether from the PDP or from any other party.
Swallow that !!

leave that empty can.. he can console himself with that thought but by 2019 , he won't be able to hide his pain when Buhari will be sent packing.
Re: Southsouth Governors Insist On Secondus For PDP Chair by ProWalker: 12:29pm On Dec 05, 2017
honey001:
"South West is prone to crisis".... See punchline

Because there is no herd mentality there.
Re: Southsouth Governors Insist On Secondus For PDP Chair by ProWalker: 12:30pm On Dec 05, 2017
DonteMec:

Swallow that !!

Waoooo, so much fantasy scenarios playing out in your head. Cool
Re: Southsouth Governors Insist On Secondus For PDP Chair by frankwyte: 12:43pm On Dec 05, 2017
This is going to be interesting, it's either a make or mar situation after the convention! From all the candidate vying for the chairmanship slot of the party; I will like either a candidate who is experience and rugged for the task ahead. Though this is PDP affair and am not a party member at the moment. I would have preferred that prof but the question is can he weather the storm that is coming? I would have love Fayose, but he is the present governor of Ekiti. The ŕest in the South West can't dare to face the storm that is coming 2019, baba Bode with due respect should give young and vibrant ones the chance whilst providing advice behind the scene.
This bring to my mind this Secondus of a candidate, I don't know too well but I know is from River's state where they have wrestled power from the Ameachi of this gov't, he may be a good candidate but they need to check his records and sacrifice for party because PDP shouldn't do any mistake.
Dokpesi, for all I know has been a loyal party but he has a case hanging on his head coupled the heavy baggage of not paying his staff as at when due. This is what I detest most.... if you want to lead in this country show us your records and track but I don't know if this is true . My advice for my South West brothers is to win their election first not looking for opportunity to quarrel at every time .
Re: Southsouth Governors Insist On Secondus For PDP Chair by tesppidd: 1:11pm On Dec 05, 2017
ProWalker:

Take this from me, after the convention, the PDP will be in more crisis than ever before
Whether Firstus or secondus or even thirdus, PDP will always be enmesh in serious deep rooted crisis....mostly crisis of confidence
lol. Thirdus.

1 Like

Re: Southsouth Governors Insist On Secondus For PDP Chair by OyiboOyibo(m): 2:23pm On Dec 05, 2017
I prefer Prof. Adeniran
Re: Southsouth Governors Insist On Secondus For PDP Chair by Amarabae(f): 2:44pm On Dec 05, 2017
Supported.
Give it to secondus.
We don't want chameleons In pdp
Re: Southsouth Governors Insist On Secondus For PDP Chair by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 05, 2017
Amarabae:
Supported.
Give it to secondus.
We don't want chameleons In pdp

Then Secondus it is for chairman ! The SS/SE own the PDP. We need some of that Atiku millions in the SW though. He has to come here and spend those stolen Dollars. We need his campaign money! He can choose an Igbo man as VP candidate but he must come campaign in yorubaland. grin grin grin grin shocked
Re: Southsouth Governors Insist On Secondus For PDP Chair by sseikila(m): 4:52pm On Dec 05, 2017
PDP we are moving to the permanent site.
Re: Southsouth Governors Insist On Secondus For PDP Chair by Nellybank(m): 1:26pm On Dec 06, 2017
That murderer... He killed our dear English Language and think he will go unpunished. Anyways, May the soul of our dear Englishing Language Rest in the bosom of his creator. Amen
luvinhubby:

Who said that?
Re: Southsouth Governors Insist On Secondus For PDP Chair by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 06, 2017
so this Afonjas betrayal don go national..

think say na nairaland joke matter oh.. even our politicians don catch the "joke"..

punchline from seniormen..

OLBOY Afonjas don cry tire.. grin grin grin grin grin

this is a national matter.. funny how APC zom carry PDP matter for head. grin grin grin

Akpabio na bad G grin man wey sabi cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obi V Tinubu: We Haven't Received The CTC Of Your Judgement -LP 2 Supreme Court / Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari / Court Grants Fani-kayode And Usman Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.