Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Corruption Fight: You Can Never Satisfy Nigerians – Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption Fight: You Can Never Satisfy Nigerians – Buhari (21536 Views)

Femi Odekunle: Malami's Power Block Doesn't Support Buhari Anti-Corruption Fight / Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" / I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corruption Fight: You Can Never Satisfy Nigerians – Buhari by BMCSlayer: 9:04am On Dec 05, 2017
What he meant to say was he can never satisfy Aisha. Since Aisha is a Nigerian he just kukuma said Nigerians.

5 Likes

Re: Corruption Fight: You Can Never Satisfy Nigerians – Buhari by meliziz12(m): 9:08am On Dec 05, 2017
Look at what the one that promised all heaven is saying,well my people don't get discouraged,find your life it's not bent on politicians just check out
http://tooxclusive.com/download-mp3/meliziz-happiness/

1 Like

Re: Corruption Fight: You Can Never Satisfy Nigerians – Buhari by seguno2: 9:08am On Dec 05, 2017
If Buhari is clean and not a thief himself, Nigerians will be easily satisfied.
We can’t be satisfied when he is reinstating and promoting a man who stole pensions and was sacked by Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: Corruption Fight: You Can Never Satisfy Nigerians – Buhari by enemyofprogress: 9:08am On Dec 05, 2017
nairanaira12:
Buhari had always been a rotten liar. He locked up Alex ekwueme in prison, but put shagari under house arrest. Is that equality?

He should tell us how many corrupt cases he had fought successfully
you dey mind the foolish old man?

4 Likes

Re: Corruption Fight: You Can Never Satisfy Nigerians – Buhari by BruncleZuma: 9:11am On Dec 05, 2017
This senile old fart is just a clown.

5 Likes

Re: Corruption Fight: You Can Never Satisfy Nigerians – Buhari by Awoo88: 9:12am On Dec 05, 2017
python1:

You are not getting it. My salary is actually $30k per month, not N30k. This is in addition to the number of posts made on nairaland, regardless of whether I write on the post or not and $2k is paid per post. So, my $2k on that booked space is assured. Oops, I just made another one now, that is total of $4k.
Ur village people don get u eventually. My sympathy

4 Likes

Re: Corruption Fight: You Can Never Satisfy Nigerians – Buhari by seguno2: 9:12am On Dec 05, 2017
ivandragon:
put a sock in it pmb...
crude was less than $40 & pmb increased fuel to N145.
can you then imagine the amount of subsidy GEJ was paying to keep fuel at N97 when crude oil prices were close to $100?
even Osibanjo admitted that by removing subsidy when crude was less than $40, the government made savings of about N1b daily... & that's at $40...
does pmb know what it cost to keep the exchange rate under N200 during GEJ's time?
there was no doubt that some people fed fat illegally under the previous administration, but this wholesale blame game is just a façade to cover up pmb's obvious incompetence...

Incompetence and reckless stealing supervised by Buhari himself.

4 Likes

Re: Corruption Fight: You Can Never Satisfy Nigerians – Buhari by seguno2: 9:14am On Dec 05, 2017
BMCSlayer:
What he meant to say was he can never satisfy Aisha. Since Aisha is a Nigerian he just kukuma said Nigerians.

grin grin grin

Why are you so wicked
Abeg pity the old soldier oh.

3 Likes

Re: Corruption Fight: You Can Never Satisfy Nigerians – Buhari by 8stargeneral: 9:15am On Dec 05, 2017
We will still doubtn u untill u tell us who owns money dat was found in ikoyi,fighting corruption indeed...dullards!.

1 Like

Re: Corruption Fight: You Can Never Satisfy Nigerians – Buhari by abimbolayekeen: 9:15am On Dec 05, 2017
Your anti-corruption war is selective , why jonathan government alone you are probe .

2 Likes

Re: Corruption Fight: You Can Never Satisfy Nigerians – Buhari by laffwitmi: 9:17am On Dec 05, 2017
No,it should be you can never satisfy PIGS .They are born with corruption grin grin grin
Re: Corruption Fight: You Can Never Satisfy Nigerians – Buhari by mudiana(m): 9:18am On Dec 05, 2017
shut up Mr President. you are corruption personified. I regret voting ur bony ass. Go and die you failed human being.

3 Likes

Re: Corruption Fight: You Can Never Satisfy Nigerians – Buhari by Deeldorado: 9:19am On Dec 05, 2017
Omo, this man keeps repeating the same line since inauguration whenever he is abroad. He hasn't even learnt anything on the job.

3 Likes

Re: Corruption Fight: You Can Never Satisfy Nigerians – Buhari by TheTrueSeeker: 9:19am On Dec 05, 2017
Do a step by step analysis of what @Mbuhari said here and you will be completely disappointed you have him as a president...!!!

First saying, its impossible to satisfy Nigerians is completely absurd, unreasonable and inappropriate coming from a president...!!!

How can a president whose total well-being and that of his entire family is guaranteed from the hard earned tax payer's money be talking about satisfying Nigerians like a man would speak about satisfying his wife? Its a huge shame if you ask me...!!!

Who is asking for satisfaction? All Nigerians are asking for Sir, is for you to do the job you were elected for period....!!!
Who is asking for satisfaction? All Nigerians are asking for Sir, is for you to simply resign if you lack the ability or prerequisite wisdom to run the affairs of the country...!!!
Who is asking for satisfaction? All Nigerians are asking for Sir, is for you to stop the blame game and be innovation with the 'little' resources you have....!!!

Crude oil may had been $100 in 1999 - 2014 but now $30, what happened to Plan B? Do you have one?
Obviously...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corruption Fight: You Can Never Satisfy Nigerians – Buhari by Stingman: 9:20am On Dec 05, 2017
The President who recalled how ruthless he was as a military Head of State, by locking those suspected to have stolen public funds in prison until they proved they were innocent, said the democratic dispensation does not allow him such liberty.

How come democratic dispensation allowed DASUKI to be arrested and locked up?

Why people with INTEGRITY lie, is beyond me.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corruption Fight: You Can Never Satisfy Nigerians – Buhari by 2sexycom(m): 9:20am On Dec 05, 2017
python1:

You are not getting it. My salary is actually $30k per month, not N30k. This is in addition to the number of posts made on nairaland, regardless of whether I write on the post or not and $2k is paid per post. So, my $2k on that booked space is assured. Oops, I just made another one now, that is total of $4k.
ok
Re: Corruption Fight: You Can Never Satisfy Nigerians – Buhari by onatisi(m): 9:20am On Dec 05, 2017
seguno2:

Incompetence and reckless stealing supervised by Buhari himself.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corruption Fight: You Can Never Satisfy Nigerians – Buhari by wildchild02: 9:22am On Dec 05, 2017
Ok

Customized Jersey promo, check my signature..Dont miss it
Re: Corruption Fight: You Can Never Satisfy Nigerians – Buhari by Stingman: 9:22am On Dec 05, 2017
laffwitmi:
No,it should be you can never satisfy PIGS .They are born with corruption grin grin grin

...but by lying, they can satisfy DONKEYS...with little brain...

Can you explain why DASUKI is locked up?

My concern here is that the anti-corruption war is selective. PERIOD!

3 Likes

Re: Corruption Fight: You Can Never Satisfy Nigerians – Buhari by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 05, 2017
Start fighting corruption against your cabinet members and political friends first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corruption Fight: You Can Never Satisfy Nigerians – Buhari by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:25am On Dec 05, 2017
hmmm....so you know my dear president yet you started a corruption fight that is 'one sided'

1 Like

Re: Corruption Fight: You Can Never Satisfy Nigerians – Buhari by ashjay001(m): 9:26am On Dec 05, 2017
Atiku2019:

$2k per post? grin grin Lie Mohammed

Person cannot satisfy nigerians o!

U claimed he's being paid, he accepted n told u his package, yet u doubt him!tongue

1 Like

Re: Corruption Fight: You Can Never Satisfy Nigerians – Buhari by mangood74: 9:27am On Dec 05, 2017
JUST GO! OLOODOO
Re: Corruption Fight: You Can Never Satisfy Nigerians – Buhari by 989900: 9:28am On Dec 05, 2017
Nigerians are largely emotional and subjective ninnies, with limited reading and cognitive abilities.

2 Likes

Re: Corruption Fight: You Can Never Satisfy Nigerians – Buhari by victorazyvictor(m): 9:30am On Dec 05, 2017
python1:

If you like, hang yourself, na wetin dem dey pay me be dat. Abi na you dey collect am for me?

You know what is $2k ?

2 Likes

Re: Corruption Fight: You Can Never Satisfy Nigerians – Buhari by GoodGovernance: 9:30am On Dec 05, 2017
Atiku2019:
It was PDP and Atiku Who installed Maina back to his Civil Service Job

It was also PDP and Atiku that ordered his immediate sack .

Senseless comment .

3 Likes

Re: Corruption Fight: You Can Never Satisfy Nigerians – Buhari by blackbeau1(f): 9:33am On Dec 05, 2017
True, you can't satisfy Nigerians but in your case you haven't even started trying . You aren't fighting corruption. You are enabling corruption

3 Likes

Re: Corruption Fight: You Can Never Satisfy Nigerians – Buhari by olowobaba10: 9:34am On Dec 05, 2017
THEN WHY IS AND HIS USELESS APC GOVERNMENT ATTACKING GEJ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corruption Fight: You Can Never Satisfy Nigerians – Buhari by Royalfurnitures: 9:41am On Dec 05, 2017
But you can gain the trust of Nigerians if you are transparent and honest in the fight against corruption but you aren"t

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corruption Fight: You Can Never Satisfy Nigerians – Buhari by CecilMJones: 9:45am On Dec 05, 2017
You are not getting it. My salary is actually $30k per month, not N30k.
Re: Corruption Fight: You Can Never Satisfy Nigerians – Buhari by SoNature(m): 9:49am On Dec 05, 2017
Abeg make Una leave Buhari...the man has no brain. A rational man who wants to fight corruption will send bills to national assembly to set up corruption fighting tribunals and amend our anti-graft laws to achieve what he wants. Here, we keep getting annoying excuses from him.

It's time to kick Buhari out!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Plans N88m Cook Stoves For Institutions / More Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Borno / Buhari Approves N35bn For The Niger Delta Amnesty Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.