Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Gov. Rochas Okorocha Swears In Sister As The Commissioner For Happiness (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Rochas Okorocha Swears In Sister As The Commissioner For Happiness (photos) (1405 Views)

Billboard Of Imo Ministry Of Happiness (Photos) / Commissioner For Happiness Is Really Making People Happy In Imo(pics) / Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Gov. Rochas Okorocha Swears In Sister As The Commissioner For Happiness (photos) by Evalistus: 7:24am On Dec 05, 2017
Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State has sworn in his biological sister, Mrs. Ogechi Ololo (nee Okorocha) as the state’s Commissioner for Happiness and Couples’ Fulfillment.

.Image result for Rochas okorocha sister

She is among the 28 new commissioners and 27 Transition Committee Chairmen for the 27 local government councils in the state sworn in. .

Ololo, who is married to Chuks, an engineer, was the APC’s candidate into the House of Representatives for the Owerri Federal Constituency seat in 2015 and she has served in various capacities since Okorocha became the state governor in 2011.

.She had, before her new appointment, served as her brother’s Deputy Chief of Staff and Special Adviser on Domestic Matters.

READ MORE HERE>>> http://savannahnewsnigeria.com/2017/12/05/gov-rochas-okorocha-swears-sister-commissioner-happiness-photos/

1 Like

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha Swears In Sister As The Commissioner For Happiness (photos) by duduade: 7:26am On Dec 05, 2017
Loool...

This must be a freaging joke right
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha Swears In Sister As The Commissioner For Happiness (photos) by malware: 7:28am On Dec 05, 2017
Which weed this Rochas guy dey smoke sef

1 Like

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha Swears In Sister As The Commissioner For Happiness (photos) by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 7:30am On Dec 05, 2017
Okoro awusa has finished Imo state people cheesy cheesy grin grin
commissioner for happiness and refreshing, imo people Ntorrrrrrrrrrrr tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha Swears In Sister As The Commissioner For Happiness (photos) by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 05, 2017
undecided

Who brought this curse on Imo state

I had to leave the United States after I couldn't stand the foolishness of the Los Angeles governor after he said nothing on the killing of black folks in my neighborhood
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha Swears In Sister As The Commissioner For Happiness (photos) by Nbote(m): 7:37am On Dec 05, 2017
Jus negodu my governor
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha Swears In Sister As The Commissioner For Happiness (photos) by Gisthoodng(m): 7:39am On Dec 05, 2017
Hmmm

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha Swears In Sister As The Commissioner For Happiness (photos) by Ahmed0336(m): 7:45am On Dec 05, 2017
Rochas is a comedian aswear grin
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha Swears In Sister As The Commissioner For Happiness (photos) by GraGra247(m): 8:05am On Dec 05, 2017
Next is the commissioner for anger and fear. I suppose that should go to his sister in law and brother in law.

Anyway I want to believe this story is a lie.
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha Swears In Sister As The Commissioner For Happiness (photos) by princechurchill(m): 8:08am On Dec 05, 2017
The repercussions of a ghost slap

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha Swears In Sister As The Commissioner For Happiness (photos) by amaco13: 8:12am On Dec 05, 2017
NoSidonLook:
undecided

Who brought this curse on Imo state

I had to leave the United States after I couldn't stand the foolishness of the Los Angeles governor after he said nothing on the killing of black folks in my neighborhood
I know you never criticized Wike for spending 800m for buy SUV for lawmakers. any time you people head any news about Okorocha you will be jumping from one thread to another to insult him.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha Swears In Sister As The Commissioner For Happiness (photos) by bakynes(m): 8:23am On Dec 05, 2017
The only Igbo politician that has a National figure is now a Joke of a Governor.

No hope for Igbo Presidency.
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha Swears In Sister As The Commissioner For Happiness (photos) by Mynd44: 8:27am On Dec 05, 2017

(1)

Buhari/osinbajo Campaign Kicks Off In South-west / Chief Charles Okereke, Composer Of Biafran Anthem Declares For Abia Governorship / Herdsmen Killing help PDP destroy Buhari Popularity. PDP should be a Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.