Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

When Nnamdi Kanu Was Hitting So Hard On FG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Nnamdi Kanu Was Hitting So Hard On FG (2935 Views)

Ganduje Calls On FG To Ban Entry Of Herdsmen From Other African Countries / New Minimum Wage: Atiku States Position On FG, Labour Face-off / Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Nnamdi Kanu Was Hitting So Hard On FG by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 05, 2017
When Nnamdi Kanu was hitting it so hard on FG, OHANEZE become so relevant and important to the ruling class and the media.
Nwodo was a sought after for interviews.
OHANEZE thought it was about them, over rated themselves with the thinking they have arrived in the Nigerian scheme of things. They talked tough on restructure, FG gave them a listening ear and was bending towards restructure. They thought the oligarchy tilting towards restructure was their making not knowing it was about
choosing the lesser evil. Instead of giving their Malcolm X (Nnamdi Kanu) a cover up and continue to use him to bargain for restructure, they thought he was their stumbling block, they planned with the enemy and knocked him off the way.
To their own amazement, the OHANEZE relevancy disappeared with Nnamdi Kanu.
No media remembers Nwodo's name, the restructure that was all over the place faded away.
Lesson: Never join hands with the enemy to destroy your own, no matter the circumstance.
From Freddie I. Ude

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Nnamdi Kanu Was Hitting So Hard On FG by thirdi(m): 8:18am On Dec 05, 2017
hummmm
Re: When Nnamdi Kanu Was Hitting So Hard On FG by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 05, 2017
No mind them. As for Nnamdi Kanu, he is a career freedom fighter; he understands how to press the red button and when to release it. He knows this is a long term project. He will resurface again when things have quiet down and bring the federal government back to square one again.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Nnamdi Kanu Was Hitting So Hard On FG by Yyeske(m): 9:06am On Dec 05, 2017
That reminds me, where is that cowardly fugitive sef?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Nnamdi Kanu Was Hitting So Hard On FG by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 05, 2017
Yyeske:
That reminds me, where is that cowardly fugitive,who is an imbe*cile n also my biological father.
Re: When Nnamdi Kanu Was Hitting So Hard On FG by Stingman: 9:32am On Dec 05, 2017
Yyeske:
That reminds me, where is that cowardly fugitive sef?

If you show where Ohaneze is ...maybe you will find Kanu...

Show any evidence when the northern leaders were against Boko? Even Buhari said attack on Boko was an attack against the north.

Also, the Yorubas never went against OPC. Infact their leader, though he was once jailed is the new Aare-Ona Kakafo...

Can you see how foolish you are?

11 Likes

Re: When Nnamdi Kanu Was Hitting So Hard On FG by Yyeske(m): 9:34am On Dec 05, 2017
Re: When Nnamdi Kanu Was Hitting So Hard On FG by Yyeske(m): 9:38am On Dec 05, 2017
Stingman:

If you show where Ohaneze is ...maybe you will find Kanu...

Show any evidence when the northern leaders were against Boko? Even Buhari said attack on Boko was an attack against the north.

Also, the Yorubas never went against OPC. Infact their leader, though he was once jailed is the new Aare-Ona Kakafo...

Can you see how foolish you are?
Ohaneze is not hidden or a proscribed group so you can get its members anywhere you want.
OPC never called for the killing of other ethnic groups.
That northerners didn't initially come after Boko Haram doesn't mean we repeat same mistake from IPOB, tell me who suffers the bulk of Boko Haram's atrocities now.
As for the insult, I won't warn you a second time

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Nnamdi Kanu Was Hitting So Hard On FG by ashjay001(m): 9:44am On Dec 05, 2017
EricIyke:
When Nnamdi Kanu was hitting it so hard on FG, OHANEZE become so relevant and important to the ruling class and the media.
Nwodo was a sought after for interviews.
OHANEZE thought it was about them, over rated themselves with the thinking they have arrived in the Nigerian scheme of things. They talked tough on restructure, FG gave them a listening ear and was bending towards restructure. They thought the oligarchy tilting towards restructure was their making not knowing it was about
choosing the lesser evil. Instead of giving their Malcolm X (Nnamdi Kanu) a cover up and continue to use him to bargain for restructure, they thought he was their stumbling block, they planned with the enemy and knocked him off the way.
To their own amazement, the OHANEZE relevancy disappeared with Nnamdi Kanu.
No media remembers Nwodo's name, the restructure that was all over the place faded away.
Lesson: Never join hands with the enemy to destroy your own, no matter the circumstance.
From Freddie I. Ude

True! Most of our leaders lack ideas on how to be relevant in d scheme of things!

They can still take d stage, probably think they've made enough already! Fools!

6 Likes

Re: When Nnamdi Kanu Was Hitting So Hard On FG by Stingman: 9:52am On Dec 05, 2017
Yyeske:
Ohaneze is not hidden or a proscribed group so you can get its members anywhere you want.
That northerners didn't initially come after Boko Haram doesn't mean we repeat same mistake from IPOB, tell me who suffers the bulk of Boko Haram's atrocities now.

Flimsy!!!

Nobody asked anybody to kill other people. It is your northerners through your herdsmen that have been killing other people.

Where is restructuring...?

I know you love Nigeria they way it has been because you gain from the festering rot.

Continue...Stealing, cheating, wickedness don't last forever...

Where is Mugabe today?

9 Likes

Re: When Nnamdi Kanu Was Hitting So Hard On FG by Kokolet11: 9:54am On Dec 05, 2017
IPOB is coming back soon and stronger

7 Likes

Re: When Nnamdi Kanu Was Hitting So Hard On FG by Yyeske(m): 9:56am On Dec 05, 2017
Stingman:

Flimsy!!!

Nobody asked anybody to kill other people. It is your northerners through your herdsmen that have been killing other people.

Where is restructuring...?

I know you love Nigeria they way it has been because you gain from the festering rot.

Continue...Stealing, cheating, wickedness don't last forever...

Where is Mugabe today?
Are you trying to tell us you don't know what is in public domain when Nnamdi kanu called for the killing of Hausas and Yorubas?
Where is your director is my question

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Nnamdi Kanu Was Hitting So Hard On FG by Eggheader101: 10:44am On Dec 05, 2017
[quote author=Running204 post=62994704][/quote]. keep'em coming
i love that dude
that yyeske guy is a nut head

3 Likes

Re: When Nnamdi Kanu Was Hitting So Hard On FG by adeolakemi: 11:26am On Dec 05, 2017
Yyeske:
that's the only way cowards win ,banning people you will soon be sacked rubbish

2 Likes

Re: When Nnamdi Kanu Was Hitting So Hard On FG by adeolakemi: 11:28am On Dec 05, 2017
Yyeske:
Are you trying to tell us you don't know what is in public domain when Nnamdi kanu called for the killing of Hausas and Yorubas?
Where is your director is my question
provide it and don't use nairaland.com as a source

4 Likes

Re: When Nnamdi Kanu Was Hitting So Hard On FG by dreamworld: 11:43am On Dec 05, 2017
Never seen a single man hit fg like nk, dead or alive he deserve some respect

3 Likes

Re: When Nnamdi Kanu Was Hitting So Hard On FG by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 06, 2017
ashjay001:

True! Most of our leaders lack ideas on how to be relevant in d scheme of things!

They can still take d stage, probably think they've made enough already! Fools!

I think We have the worst set of leaders since the history of Igbo land now.
I never knew they would be discarded this easily and hastily.

1 Like

Re: When Nnamdi Kanu Was Hitting So Hard On FG by Yyeske(m): 9:27am On Dec 06, 2017
adeolakemi:
that's the only way cowards win ,banning people you will soon be sacked rubbish
I'm not a mod, go cry to them for banning you.
Next time, stick to the rules

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Nnamdi Kanu Was Hitting So Hard On FG by Yyeske(m): 9:28am On Dec 06, 2017
adeolakemi:
provide it and don't use nairaland.com as a source
Don't be too lazy to use google because I won't oblige you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Nnamdi Kanu Was Hitting So Hard On FG by Yyeske(m): 9:31am On Dec 06, 2017
dreamworld:
Never seen a single man hit fg like nk, dead or alive he deserve some respect
Where is he after the hitting na? The FG just wanted him to display his foolishness for the world to see so that when they come for him, nobody will say anything and that was exactly what happened.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Nnamdi Kanu Was Hitting So Hard On FG by ashjay001(m): 9:51am On Dec 06, 2017
EricIyke:

I think We have the worst set of leaders since the history of Igbo land now. I never knew they would be discarded this easily and hastily.

No selfless leader anymore, they'll after their bank accts!

2 Likes

Re: When Nnamdi Kanu Was Hitting So Hard On FG by nku5: 10:11am On Dec 06, 2017
Yyeske:

OPC murdered 1000s of non-yorubas in raw genocide, burnt police stations, demanded secession etc

2 Likes

Re: When Nnamdi Kanu Was Hitting So Hard On FG by Yyeske(m): 10:34am On Dec 06, 2017
nku5:

OPC murdered 1000s of non-yorubas in raw genocide, burnt police stations, demanded secession etc
Akiko n'egwu

1 Like

Re: When Nnamdi Kanu Was Hitting So Hard On FG by Naijiant: 10:47am On Dec 06, 2017

1 Like

Re: When Nnamdi Kanu Was Hitting So Hard On FG by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 06, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB are gone forever, deal with it and move on

2 Likes

Re: When Nnamdi Kanu Was Hitting So Hard On FG by cstr1000: 12:03pm On Dec 06, 2017
GoroTango:
Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB are gone forever, deal with it and move on
And so is restructuring.

Deal with it and move on.

4 Likes

Re: When Nnamdi Kanu Was Hitting So Hard On FG by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 06, 2017
cstr1000:

And so is restructuring.

Deal with it and move on.
Exactly. Now can we never hear the accursed name of Nnamdi Kanu ever again?

2 Likes

Re: When Nnamdi Kanu Was Hitting So Hard On FG by cstr1000: 12:49pm On Dec 06, 2017
GoroTango:
Exactly. Now can we never hear the accursed name of Nnamdi Kanu ever again?
I don't think that is mine to give.

I am not the rest of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: When Nnamdi Kanu Was Hitting So Hard On FG by nku5: 12:54pm On Dec 06, 2017
Yyeske:
Akiko n'egwu
If I try to educate you with facts your brain wont be able to take it so no need

2 Likes

Re: When Nnamdi Kanu Was Hitting So Hard On FG by orisa37: 1:38pm On Dec 06, 2017
The people are so mischievously rebellious. Never join hands with them to destroy your own, no matter the circumstance.

2 Likes

Re: When Nnamdi Kanu Was Hitting So Hard On FG by CHANNELStv2020: 1:44pm On Dec 06, 2017
Ohanaeze is a shame to IGBOS/BIAFRANS.

2 Likes

Re: When Nnamdi Kanu Was Hitting So Hard On FG by adeolakemi: 2:05pm On Dec 06, 2017
Yyeske:
I'm not a mod, go cry to them for banning you.
Next time, stick to the rules
isi mebie gi

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Sophisticated "morons" Thing And The Boycott Of Vanguard Newspaper By Yoruba / Eid-el Fitr: Governor Ugwuanyi Preaches Love, Peace, Unity / Photos: Kano Metropolis Dangi Underpass And Flyover Progress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.