Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Airforce 1...borrow Me 20k - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Airforce 1...borrow Me 20k (9960 Views)

Pleaseany App That Will Lend Me 20k Before Tommorow / "The Only Thing You Didn't Borrow Is Your Beard" - Lady Drags Man / This T-shirt Cost Me #20k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airforce 1...borrow Me 20k by twentyk(m): 8:44pm On Dec 11, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I would love to help but my effort won't mean much, you should mention some other popular people around here to create awareness
any help is needed at the moment..... And you could also help me attract some good people.... Please just help me irrespective..... Just help anyway I will appreciate any amount....

Cc chiefpiiko
Re: Airforce 1...borrow Me 20k by Goldengold2(f): 9:27pm On Dec 11, 2017
It is well, God will make a way for u. He is a faithful God.
Re: Airforce 1...borrow Me 20k by twentyk(m): 9:41pm On Dec 11, 2017
Goldengold2:
It is well, God will make a way for u. He is a faithful God.
thing just tire me sister...
Re: Airforce 1...borrow Me 20k by twentyk(m): 10:30am On Dec 12, 2017
Cc chiefpiiko
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Airforce 1...borrow Me 20k by Goldengold2(f): 6:46pm On Dec 12, 2017
twentyk:
thing just tire me sister...
It is well
Re: Airforce 1...borrow Me 20k by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 13, 2017
Bro I really feel your pain and u don't know how much I wish I'm around where I could get something across to u because I've been through that shit before. I had 1 missing script and had to stay 1 etra semester in that same UNIlorin in 13. But needed to pay full tuition.... everybody turned their back to me...I was left alone.. depressed to the last week...had to pay xtra 10k for late reg.

Pls if u can afford to help, kindly help this dude.

I saw from your post that your a G" boy and that's probably why u said u do not want people to pity u because u know as a G" boy....the first thing to get rid of is Ur "Conscience'.....no pity for Ur client,so u don't want pity....but nobody will give u money if they do not pity u.

But let me ask u this....how will u feel if after all these stress for the past 4 years, u can't pay and u had to face the music....which I know will not happen because u will surely get help.
That's how clients feel when they finally realised they have been scammed. Some loose what they have laboured all their life. Some into everlasting debt and sorrow with suffering.

I was born and brought up on the street like u...I knew about G" 100%. But I told God to take my life a MINUTE before i have to do that. In fact all my life, I never had enough. I did any odd job u can think of including 'Car Wash'.

Truely we are different but u can make it without scamming...u are a strong man....for u to even have d courage to visit d government House tells me how strong u are..Another guy we hustle together in a car wash when he needed to pay for his ICAN is in Texas doing great now.

With my street "OT" ,education, and looking at the future of the country especially for graduates, instead of bombing for clients, I bomb for helper. My helper came in my final year even though it was not easy....based on the true relationship we had before then, she helped pay half of the tuition for the xtra year and then another friend gave a loan to complete... because of these struggles, my academic performance was really affected.

After school she invited me over and was declined and she came to naija herself to take me away.... now we are married doing great in one of the best country in the world which would not have happened if I was after money to impress or oppress my peers....client money doesn't give peace of mind and doesn't last, if not u would not have to beg.....face the future and be strong....think more about Ur future....

Where Ur certificate cannot take u, Ur good heart will

P.S : This is not to discourage anybody from helping...pls help him...it's just a piece of advise

2 Likes

Re: Airforce 1...borrow Me 20k by twentyk(m): 2:09pm On Dec 14, 2017
@beverly1....
True talk you said up there... But..... Infact there are many Buts... I can't start.....
First of all I regret ever coming here to beg.... Infact I still regret it...... But I was running out of time.... I had no choice....
The last three or four months been crazy, no fund was coming from no where... No big bro, no uncle no nothing, I have been my own man from the start.....
From 100 to 400 it's been 'G saving me and my boys.... There is nothing out there..... Left ilorin and travelled to lag Went looking for odd jobs around October, nothing came out(cleaner, security, whatever) I was shocked when I met 3 guys graduates ooo when I went to luth for security job,we were drilled in military training for three weeks and none was employed.... I think I was depressed for a day or two because I know I have to cough up house rent and sch fee by December..... I tried many links but couldn't get nothing.....
I'm far from being a saint but I can't do illegal ish right now.... I can't risk being reported to sch security(again).... I only survive the last one by the skin of my hair, besides I'm finals now Im really careful.....
Sold my laptop to cough up house rent already.... Which I never pay finish sef....
Deadline was Tuesday and I have still yet paid uo..... Now another 10k has been added and I'm still owing....

Im afraid I might have to do something crazy very soon.... Initially I thought I was gonna get help here but well it is what it is.... Things are tight....

Well @beverly1 I had thought to stop posting here and I wish I could just erase that I ever came here to beg for 20k..... I went through this post 2days ago and I was appalled, disappointed and ashamed of how desperately I was begging for 20K for sch fee.... I swear the thing pain me.... Pain me gan.... I just shake head.... But as a hustler, nothing spoil.... And to all those that were throwing insult and telling me to go look for work, well I reserve my comments...

I'm very positive about everything and I'm confident I'm gonna sort out everything.... Also I'm very happy that for the first time on this tread I found someone who really understand what I was going through,brother @beverly1 God bless you... Also to everybody who cared I say thank you....

again it is what it is and hustle continue....
I'm afraid I will have to continue "Bombing against your wise counsel and advice.....
Nobody owes nobody nothing..... I have come to strongly believe say" na only me waka come.....

Thanks again bro... Thanks for the advice
Cc beverly1
Re: Airforce 1...borrow Me 20k by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 14, 2017
Lol...I'm glad u took my advise with a positive mind....u don't have to feel bad for being so desperate to save your future...cookies crumble some times....but so unfortunate u didn't get d help u needed from here.

There comes a time in everyone's life when "alone" is just not enough and u need to ask for help.... asking for help doesn't make u a weak man but rather makes u a smart man.

Cheers.
Re: Airforce 1...borrow Me 20k by unikwa: 12:37am On Dec 15, 2017
What about Pastor Tunde that I recommended to you? Did he offer you any work? Your response had some air of arrogance too. Maybe I'm just reading too much into your casual remark.
Re: Airforce 1...borrow Me 20k by Moyinoluwa35(f): 6:24am On Dec 15, 2017
you say u the run gee and you want make people help you.. anybody way help you don't have the fear of God

2 Likes

Re: Airforce 1...borrow Me 20k by twentyk(m): 12:27pm On Dec 16, 2017
unikwa:
What about Pastor Tunde that I recommended to you? Did he offer you any work? Your response had some air of arrogance too. Maybe I'm just reading too much into your casual remark.
thank so much for the help..... I actually met pastor tunde..... Infact I met him about 4 or 5 times.... He was gonna give me some work.... Was ready and waiting for the call..... Anyway he later told me was gonna be travelling and he would call me back..... He gave me 5k and on completion of the work I'm gonna get another 5k... Im yet to be called sir........
I'm not arrogant sir, kindly discard such thoughts I'm just ashamed things got to this level and honestly it's starting to have funny effect on my confidence...... Again I thank you very much and im gonna call him again today......

1 Like

Re: Airforce 1...borrow Me 20k by Alwaysking: 1:46pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jodha:
The dude.. Two posts above me should mind his biznex...
Are you this stupid
Re: Airforce 1...borrow Me 20k by Jodha(f): 2:54pm On Dec 16, 2017
Alwaysking:
Are you this stupid

Ask yhurself this same question... And muse over yhur stupidity ...ode....

Pls don't mention mhe again...

Have a nice day.
Re: Airforce 1...borrow Me 20k by Alwaysking: 2:58pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jodha:

Ask yhurself this same question... And muse over yhur stupidity ...ode....

Pls don't mention mhe again... I'm tired of typing on this thread....

Have a nice day.
Fool! Don't let hate and jealousy envelope you one day, stvpid girl.
Re: Airforce 1...borrow Me 20k by unikwa: 6:33am On Dec 19, 2017
twentyk:
thank so much for the help..... I actually met pastor tunde..... Infact I met him about 4 or 5 times.... He was gonna give me some work.... Was ready and waiting for the call..... Anyway he later told me was gonna be travelling and he would call me back..... He gave me 5k and on completion of the work I'm gonna get another 5k... Im yet to be called sir........
I'm not arrogant sir, kindly discard such thoughts I'm just ashamed things got to this level and honestly it's starting to have funny effect on my confidence...... Again I thank you very much and im gonna call him again today......

What is your email address? I will contact you privately.
Re: Airforce 1...borrow Me 20k by twentyk(m): 2:01pm On Dec 19, 2017
unikwa:

What is your email address? I will contact you privately.
ade4047@gmail.com the sir....
Re: Airforce 1...borrow Me 20k by twentyk(m): 1:25am On Dec 23, 2017
Thank you every one.....i have successfully paid my fee.....
I want to really thank y'all for the support, prayers, advice you have given me.... Im really honored...

God bless you sir..... I can't thank you enough.... I
Re: Airforce 1...borrow Me 20k by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 18, 2021
twentyk:
Thank you every one.....i have successfully paid my fee.....
I want to really thank y'all for the support, prayers, advice you have given me.... Im really honored...

God bless you sir..... I can't thank you enough.... I
air Force gave u the money?
Re: Airforce 1...borrow Me 20k by felong(m): 3:30pm On Jan 18, 2021
Miracood2:
air Force gave u the money?
Are you planning to beg him for money?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Does Not Get Wet / 25 facts about women that will shock you. / See The Young Beautiful Bearded Lady Who Has Facial Hair(Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.