Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,026 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air (57235 Views)

Jada P Clears The Air About Her Tweets After Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Partied / John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel / Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air by Tekecoms1(m): 4:00pm On Dec 05, 2017
What's the difference?
Re: Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air by Elan83(m): 4:00pm On Dec 05, 2017
i fsncy jolly 2,,,,,,,
Re: Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air by goldenarrow: 4:03pm On Dec 05, 2017
iamleumas:
If that one is photoshop, what can we call this?
grin cheesy

PhotoWAREHOUSE.

1 Like

Re: Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air by iamleumas: 4:04pm On Dec 05, 2017
goldenarrow:

PhotoWAREHOUSE.

grin grin grin
Re: Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air by tosyne2much(m): 4:05pm On Dec 05, 2017
I knew right from time that it was a caricature not her real image
Re: Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air by aspirebig: 4:16pm On Dec 05, 2017
"Not your real face"?

Imagine ooo

You be Em manuella?
Re: Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air by 3rdeye1(m): 4:17pm On Dec 05, 2017
Iranian do anything just to beautify themselves.
Re: Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air by Mechejy: 4:22pm On Dec 05, 2017
Jochabed:
No matter what u say ma! ur still ugly..
Nawa oo.she is looking for beauty and threw herself into contest with skeletons face . ugwumsinachi comy oha is more 10000% beautiful even in her new face.
Re: Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air by jamesbridget13(f): 4:24pm On Dec 05, 2017
What's the difference?
Re: Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air by jamesbridget13(f): 4:26pm On Dec 05, 2017
Tekecoms1:
What's the difference?
same question I asked. My dear no difference o. Na she know wetin she do herself
Re: Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air by baronene(m): 4:26pm On Dec 05, 2017
iamleumas:
grin cheesy
biroshop grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air by Jochabed(f): 4:26pm On Dec 05, 2017
Mechejy:
Nawa oo.she is looking for beauty and threw herself into contest with skeletons face . ugwumsinachi comy oha is more 10000% beautiful even in her new face.
cheesy
Mechejy:
Re: Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air by Mechejy: 4:27pm On Dec 05, 2017
Jochabed:
you are right.uglier than michael Jackson when his nose wanted to fail off in 2006.ugwumsinachi comy oha come and see oo

1 Like

Re: Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air by columbus007(m): 4:33pm On Dec 05, 2017
A ZOMBIE VERSION OF ANGELINA JOLIE,LOL THAT REALLY GOT ME cheesy
Re: Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air by DianaJ(f): 4:42pm On Dec 05, 2017
U can imagine the damaged she has done to her self shocked shocked

Re: Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air by derecho(m): 4:48pm On Dec 05, 2017
Meanwhile...I found what can transform me from the inside and make me beautiful before the ALMIGHTY GOD...I THINK PLEASING HIM IS WHAT MATTERS.

Enjoy this...don't forget your Free YouTube streaming...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfK5IlUoin8
Re: Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air by Bamidele539: 5:11pm On Dec 05, 2017
Where is the real face then! because i'm not understanding this....
Re: Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air by Scholastica010(f): 5:29pm On Dec 05, 2017
iamleumas:
grin cheesy

We call it "Photokiosk".

Period!!

2 Likes

Re: Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air by grandstar(m): 5:49pm On Dec 05, 2017
INTERMAN:
This is why Islamic fighters like ISIL are planning to bomb Iran. They believe they are no longer good muslims and defy and deviated from the teaching of their "prophet" Mohammed

The majority of Iranians are Shiite Muslims and Sunni Muslims detest them. They consider them apostates and idol worshipper.

You saw what happpened to El Zaky in Kaduna where the Shiite adherents were slaughtered like fowls.

It is the primary problem in Iraq where 60% are Shiite Arabs and 20% are Sunni Arabs. Saddam who was from the Sunni minority held sway and put the Sunni Arabs in charged of many critical posts and they also controlled the army.

The U.S invasion changed all that and the Shiites are now in control and this angers the Sunnis
Re: Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air by MrBONE2(m): 5:56pm On Dec 05, 2017
iamleumas:
grin cheesy
photodrawgrin

1 Like

Re: Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 05, 2017
She got the attention she craved for
Re: Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air by albacete(m): 7:35pm On Dec 05, 2017
MrValentineIF:
But according to recent report, Russia's state-sponsored international news agency is featuring a supposedly "real" interview with Sahar. In the piece, which is only available in Russian, the Iranian teen claims she never said anything about wanting to look like Angelina Jolie and she also hasn't had 50 surgeries. She said the photos were really posted by her but that isn't how she really looks.

"Of course not. [referring to the surgeries] This is Photoshop and makeup. Every time I post a photo, I make my face all the funnier and funnier. It is such a way of self-expression, a kind of art. My fans know that this is not my real face." said Tabar.

She does confirm she got a nose job, pumped up her lips, and had a liposuction. But nothing remotely close to the claims published by the media.

She added: "I do not see anything terrible in operations: many people are doing this kind of procedure on the planet. Here, in Tehran, one operation costs 10 million Iranian rials ($300 US)"

At least our naira still get value. 300 USD is less than 120k.
Re: Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air by lovely17(m): 8:38pm On Dec 05, 2017
Jochabed:

You sef dey call person ugly
Re: Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air by jibs4lv(m): 10:27pm On Dec 05, 2017
Marcofranz:
grin grin whoever did those photoshop is damm evil. She looks cute .
nothing wey no dey look cute to you even monkey grin
Re: Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air by igbofocus: 1:23am On Dec 06, 2017
iamleumas:
grin cheesy

photo kiosk
witch craft

1 Like

Re: Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air by MONITZ: 3:25am On Dec 06, 2017
INTERMAN:
This is why Islamic fighters like ISIL are planning to bomb Iran. They believe they are no longer good muslims and defy and deviated from the teaching of their "prophet" Mohammed

And who made them a judge over a people and have they removed the log of woods in their eyes before attempting to remove the specks of sand in other people's eyes ?

They should go and sleep,they think Iran is like any other country that they invaded in the past.. If they re thinking of going to Iran to wreak havoc then Iran will also make them meet the creator faster than they thought ...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air by Marcofranz(m): 5:00am On Dec 06, 2017
jibs4lv:
nothing wey no dey look cute to you even monkey grin
Shey beauty is in the eyes of the beholder . grin
Re: Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air by jeff1607(m): 5:39am On Dec 06, 2017
Jochabed:

no one is ugly

just not good looking enough

iyawo jesu
Re: Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air by JohnGSelf: 8:06am On Dec 06, 2017
Still looks like a zombie.
Re: Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air by yommen: 9:01pm On Dec 06, 2017
that girl is during now. she is a walking corpse
Re: Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air by Konquest: 10:01pm On Dec 10, 2017
MrValentineIF:
But according to recent report, Russia's state-sponsored international news agency is featuring a supposedly "real" interview with Sahar. In the piece, which is only available in Russian, the Iranian teen claims she never said anything about wanting to look like Angelina Jolie and she also hasn't had 50 surgeries. She said the photos were really posted by her but that isn't how she really looks.

"Of course not. [referring to the surgeries] This is Photoshop and makeup. Every time I post a photo, I make my face all the funnier and funnier. It is such a way of self-expression, a kind of art. My fans know that this is not my real face." said Tabar.

She does confirm she got a nose job, pumped up her lips, and had a liposuction. But nothing remotely close to the claims published by the media.

She added: "I do not see anything terrible in operations: many people are doing this kind of procedure on the planet. Here, in Tehran, one operation costs 10 million Iranian rials ($300 US)"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photo) / Ms. Chief Goes Topless For ‘Skushi' Promotion (Photos) / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-A Sex On TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.