Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze (52800 Views)

'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple / 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) / Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Peacefullove: 10:11am On Dec 08, 2017
felixomor:

Oga answer the question Yes or No Is crucified for = crucified with
This kind of dribbling can even make u fail JAMB grin
Have answered already . No
So, your point ?
grin grin Show me evidence of Paul been crucified along with Jesus ?
Was he even a Christian at the time ?
Why didnt none of the gospel writers penned that ?
ALSO ,am waiting for this proof :

It is written, when Christ was crucified, our spirits and souls went with him.
Felixomor , show me where this was written ?
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by felixomor: 10:13am On Dec 08, 2017
Peacefullove:

Have answered already . No

So, your point ?

grin grin Show me evidence of Paul been crucified along with Jesus ?

Was he even a Christian at the time ?

Why didnt none of the gospel writers penned that ?

ALSO ,am waiting for this proof :

It is written, when Christ was crucified, our spirits and souls went with him.

Felixomor , show me where this was written ?

So since the answer is No

Why did u use both interchangeably.?
Except for ignorance
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Peacefullove: 10:20am On Dec 08, 2017
felixomor:

If u had sense U will know that "not anymore" Means something ceased to be after an event or date

And what was that event? The death and resurrection of Christ

But u now went ahead to ask "Does that mean that Christ didnt die for us"? (Correct me if i am wrong)
So tell me how the foolish question came about?
If the bold is that event .
Why did the same bible still say Dorcas DIED ?
Did Peter raised her from the dead or from transition ?
grin grin
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Peacefullove: 10:23am On Dec 08, 2017
felixomor:

So since the answer is No

Why did u use both interchangeably.?
Except for ignorance

I was making a point . Paul was not crucified with Jesus neither Mark, Matthew, Luke or John records such ? was he even a Christian that time ?

you are the one who is refusing to think.

Now Am expecting you to show me where it was written : when Christ was crucified , our spirits and souls went with him

1 Like

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by felixomor: 10:28am On Dec 08, 2017
Peacefullove:

If the bold is that event .

Why did the same bible still say Dorcas DIED ?

Did Peter raised her from the dead or from transition ?

grin grin

If u had sense
This is what i wrote
"The physical death" for us is not death
In other words, the death u and i see

So i still called it the physical death

However, its not death of the soul and spirit which used to be the modus operandi before Christ died and ressurected

And take up a bible concordance
Go and check
The greek words used for that death
Its different from the death reffed in Revelations and John etc and other parts of the bible.
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by felixomor: 10:31am On Dec 08, 2017
Peacefullove:

I was making a point . Paul was not crucified with Jesus neither Mark, Matthew, Luke or John records such ? was he even a Christian that time ?

you are the one who is refusing to think.

Now Am expecting you to show me where it was written : when Christ was crucified , our spirits and souls went with him
Chai
Again, u just did the same thing

U quoted a verse that says "crucified for"
Your sentence says "crucified with"

Keep foooling yourself
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Peacefullove: 10:38am On Dec 08, 2017
felixomor:

Chai
Again, u just did the same thing

U quoted a verse that says "crucified for"
Your sentence says "crucified with"

Keep foooling yourself

grin grin its like comprehension is your problem . Read the whole statement and understand .

let me simplify for you:

Paul was not crucified with Jesus , according to Mark, Luke. John , Matthew' account of the event . None of them mentioned him .

now am still waiting for you to show me where this was written:

when Christ was crucified , our spirits and souls went with him

grin
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by felixomor: 10:41am On Dec 08, 2017
Peacefullove:

grin grin its like comprehension is your problem . Read the whole statement and understand .

let me simplify for you:

Paul was not crucified with Jesus , according to Mark, Luke. John , Matthew' account of the event . None of them mentioned him .

grin

Eiya, so you expect the spirit and souls and even the sins that were crucified with Jesus to be physically present...
And visible to the human eyes....
According to "account"

You are dull sha!
Hian undecided
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Peacefullove: 10:46am On Dec 08, 2017
felixomor:

Eiya, so you expect the spirit and souls and even the sins that were crucified with Jesus to be physically present...
And visible to the human eyes....
According to "account"

You are dull sha!
Hian undecided

when I talked about Gospel accounts , it was with reference to Paul not crucified with Christ .

I never said any of that , did I ? @ bold

Sense is very essential . all I required was show me where it was WRITTEN . simple .

3 Likes

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by felixomor: 10:47am On Dec 08, 2017
Peacefullove:

when I talked about Gospel accounts , it was with reference to Paul not crucified with Christ .

I never said any of that , did I ? @ bold

Sense is very essential . all I required was show me where it was WRITTEN . simple .

Keep shut.
You implied that Paul had to be there physically
And I simply retaliated likewise

To make u understand that he didn't have to be there physically.
Likewise, i didnt have to be there physically

Have sense!
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Peacefullove: 10:52am On Dec 08, 2017
felixomor:

If u had sense
This is what i wrote
"The physical death" for us is not death
In other words, the death u and i see

So i still called it the physical death

However, its not death of the soul and spirit which used to be the modus operandi before Christ died and ressurected

And take up a bible concordance
Go and check
The greek words used for that death
Its different from the death reffed in Revelations and John etc and other parts of the bible.

Simple question: Did Peter raised Dorcas from Death or transition ?
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Peacefullove: 10:54am On Dec 08, 2017
felixomor:

Keep shut. You implied that Paul had to be there physically And I simply retaliated likewise
To make u understand that he didn't have to be there physically. Likewise, i didnt have to be there physically
Have sense!
Haha haha, we are gradually getting there .
So if Paul doesn't have to be there physically, In what sense will he be there ?

2 Likes

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by felixomor: 10:56am On Dec 08, 2017
Peacefullove:

Haha haha, we are gradually getting there .

So if Paul doesn't have to be there physically, In what sense will he be there ?
Spirit and soul.

Is your mind ok now?
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Peacefullove: 10:57am On Dec 08, 2017
@ Felixomor

You said the highlighted was written:
Show us where this is written ?
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Peacefullove: 10:59am On Dec 08, 2017
felixomor:
Spirit and soul.
Is your mind ok now?

By Spirit and Soul, what do u mean ?
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by felixomor: 11:01am On Dec 08, 2017
Peacefullove:

Simple question: Did Peter raised Dorcas from Death or transition ?
From death
What type of death?
Temporary, transitional or physical
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by felixomor: 11:02am On Dec 08, 2017
Peacefullove:

By Spirit and Soul, what do u mean ?
Can i take it that u dont know the meaning of those 2 basic words?
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by felixomor: 11:05am On Dec 08, 2017
Peacefullove:
@ Felixomor

You said the highlighted was written:

Show us where this is written ?
I already showed u one
I would have showed u others

But u will come back and replace "crucified with" with "crucified for"

So no need.
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Peacefullove: 11:05am On Dec 08, 2017
felixomor:

From death

But physical death is no longer death now, So how could he raise her from death ?

What type of death?
Temporary, transitional or physical

show me Temporary, transitional or physical ... in your bible ? which Bible classify and use such terms ?

grin grin grin grin

all this nonsense just to evade the main point . I think UV been proved false on that statement already .
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Peacefullove: 11:08am On Dec 08, 2017
felixomor:

Can i take it that u dont know the meaning of those 2 basic words?

I do . Spirit and soul are part of a man right ?

So if Jesus was crucified at Golgotha , Paul was somewhere else with his soul and spirit WITHIN Him .

so u must therefore explain what u really mean by Spirit and Soul .
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by felixomor: 11:09am On Dec 08, 2017
Peacefullove:

But physical death is no longer death now, So how could he raise her from death ?

show me Temporary, transitional or physical ... in your bible ? which Bible classify and use such terms ?

grin grin grin grin

all this nonsense just to evade the main point . I think UV been proved false on that statement already .

If u had taken time to read that same verse
That Paul said he was crucified with Christ to the end.
And believe it
Rather than using "crucified with" and "crucified for" interchangeably

You wont be asking these foolish questions
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Peacefullove: 11:09am On Dec 08, 2017
felixomor:

I already showed u one
I would have showed u others

But u will come back and replace "crucified with" with "crucified for"

So no need.

in other words , no such verse exist .

Felixomor lied and make it up
grin grin grin grin
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by felixomor: 11:11am On Dec 08, 2017
Peacefullove:

in other words , no such verse exist .

Felixomor lied and make it up
grin grin grin grin
The bolded there again

I wonder how u arrive at such foolish lines of summary
And this isnt the first time
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Peacefullove: 11:12am On Dec 08, 2017
felixomor:

[s]

If u had taken time to read that same verse
That Paul said he was crucified with Christ to the end.
And believe it
Rather than using "crucified with" and "crucified for" interchangeably

You wont be asking these foolish questions [/s]

If physical death is NO LONGER death according to Felixomor , How could Peter raise Dorcas from Death again ?

grin grin
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by felixomor: 11:12am On Dec 08, 2017
Peacefullove:

I do . Spirit and soul are part of a man right ?

So if Jesus was crucified at Golgotha , Paul was somewhere else with his soul and spirit WITHIN Him .

so u must therefore explain what u really mean by Spirit and Soul .

@ bolded
The moment of truth is near
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Peacefullove: 11:14am On Dec 08, 2017
felixomor:

If u had taken time to read that same verse That Paul said he was crucified with Christ to the end. And believe it
In what sense was Paul crucified with Christ ?
that's the point I want u to clarify .
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Peacefullove: 11:16am On Dec 08, 2017
felixomor:

@ bolded The moment of truth is near
What is wrong with the bolded ?
cheesy grin is spirit and soul not part of man again ?
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Peacefullove: 11:17am On Dec 08, 2017
felixomor:
The bolded there again
I wonder how u arrive at such foolish lines of summary And this isnt the first time
Empty response, u would have done well to reply with the verse .
grin grin Just admit u Lied , nowhere was such written .
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by felixomor: 11:29am On Dec 08, 2017
Peacefullove:

If physical death is NO LONGER death according to Felixomor , How could Peter raise Dorcas from Death again ?

grin grin

Eiya....

Read these

Rom 6:5 For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:

6:6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.

These verses should be enough.
If u still want to be arguing.
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by felixomor: 11:33am On Dec 08, 2017
Peacefullove:

What is wrong with the bolded ?

cheesy grin is spirit and soul not part of man again ?

Rom 6:5 For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:

6:6
Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him , that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Peacefullove: 6:01pm On Dec 08, 2017
felixomor:

6:6
Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him , that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.

Mr, U have never died . there are no nails pierced into your hand and feet . So shut up your mouth and use your brain for once .

this is not meant to be taking literally.

Besides am still waiting for the it is written bible verse I asked for .

and don't tell me the OLD MAN that was crucified with Christ is Spirit and soul ?
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by felixomor: 6:17pm On Dec 08, 2017
Peacefullove:

Mr, U have never died . there are no nails pierced into your hand and feet . So shut up your mouth and use your brain for once .

this is not meant to be taking literally.

Besides am still waiting for the it is written bible verse I asked for .

and don't tell me the OLD MAN that was crucified with Christ is Spirit and soul ? [/b]

I was expecting u to rebutt that second scripture again
As usual, u fooled yourself again.

Just like u equated crucified for and crucified with.
Smh
Just say u dont believe the word of God.
Ediort

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. / My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! / American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.