Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Xmas Xtra Gift-cards Offer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Xmas Xtra Gift-cards Offer (500 Views)

If You Make At Least 3k Xtra Cash Daily Like Me Will You Let Your Bf Or Gf Know? / Nairaland Xmas Gift Time.. (santa Is Here) / See What This White Lady Did To Her Breast For Xmas(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xmas Xtra Gift-cards Offer by dontgiveuppo(m): 1:39pm On Dec 05, 2017
[b]••Mod pls no delete this trend.•••

Initially i create this trend some month back but the mode delete my post. I don't know maybe it's not details enough. so i decide not to open another but i frequently receiving message from people that i should i create trend here to identify with. Aside that as way to also promote my business . so Everything i post here i will be liable to it and responsible for the consequence.

Buying and selling iTunes, Amazon, Bitcoins, walmart, visa gift card with me
iTunes face valued $10, $20, 25$ $50 $100 single card unlimited trade, which means you can sell and buy up to $5000 with me. Note that
only single iTunes with a clear face denomination&valid with receipt is accepted.
Amazon E-code and Physical card accepted $5-$5000 accepted
Walmart gift card $5-$1000 physical only
Walmart visa gift card $25-$1000 physical card with PIN & VCC just like your Normal ATM
WalmarttoWmalmart $25-$500
Walmart 2 Walmart $25-$500
Target gift card physical and ecode $1-$1000
Bitcoins you can make for more enquirer
USA, CANADA, GBP, EUR, PESO Mexican, iTUNES is available and accepted
USA, UK amazon E-code ad physical gift card is available and accepted
USA Walmart and visa gift card is available for now more update will be commute

24/7 service support is available Monday-Saturday
Payment methods Naira and Bitcoins deposit is available instant payment .
Contact service support :
Whatsapp: 090..718.756..97
Email xpensiveknight@gmail.com

For prove of transaction so far Here my screnshort
I will be available to answer your question and others
Re: Xmas Xtra Gift-cards Offer by dontgiveuppo(m): 1:48pm On Dec 05, 2017
proofs.

Re: Xmas Xtra Gift-cards Offer by dontgiveuppo(m): 2:57pm On Dec 10, 2017
Still buying

(1) (Reply)

Lady Sue 3 Of Her Friends For Stealing Her Boyfriend / 5 Days To Their Wedding, Man Kills Pride-to-be For Finding Out His Cheating / How Do You Find Your Ideal Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.