Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

If You Accuse Me Of Changing Parties, Buhari Is Also Guilty - Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Accuse Me Of Changing Parties, Buhari Is Also Guilty - Atiku (1229 Views)

Rigging: Obasanjo Also Guilty Of His Accusations Against Buhari – Balarabe Musa / "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics / "Why Jonathan Could Not Accuse Me Of Corruption" - Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Accuse Me Of Changing Parties, Buhari Is Also Guilty - Atiku by id911(m): 1:52pm On Dec 05, 2017
Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, has defended his changing of political parties.
Abubakar equally said he is not the only politician guilty of such, adding that President Muhammad Buhari has also switched parties.

Speaking with credible online newspaper, The Boss, Abubakar said changing of political parties to achieve his presidential ambition was not enough to tag him as desperate and unserious.
He said: “There is nothing wrong with it.
“Ours is a fledgling democracy of barely two decades since the end of the last military regime.
“What it means is that the political parties are yet to mature and are going through constant transformations and changes.
“That is why even President Buhari has been able to move from party to party, including ANPP, CPC and now APC.
“And for those who read about world history and political books like I do, they will know that Abraham Lincoln, Sir Winston Churchill and others went through so much before achieving their dreams.
“I’m not different.
“I know what I want for my country.
“I’ve served Nigeria in different capacities and I am one of the most experienced leaders around today.
“There is no part of Nigeria I’m not familiar with.
“I have friends everywhere.
“They know me and I know them.
“The benefit of being around for so long is that they have come to know me for certain principles and know that I have a rich knowledge of Nigeria and what it would take to move us to the height of greatness.
“They can also trust me that I’m not coming to government to steal their money.
“God has blessed me with business acumen.

“How can you run a nation if you cannot run your own business?
“I run my businesses to international standards.
“Let any of those who want to compete with me show what they have managed successfully.
“I’ve lifted over 45,000 families out of joblessness and poverty through my microfinance company in my State Adamawa and we’ve have empowered mostly women.
“The good news is these women have been very honest.
“Returns on our loans have been about 98 percent.
“They have not disappeared with the loans given then.
“We plan to replicate this nationwide.”

https://theeagleonline.com.ng/amp/if-you-accuse-me-of-changing-parties-buhari-is-also-guilty-atiku/

1 Like

Re: If You Accuse Me Of Changing Parties, Buhari Is Also Guilty - Atiku by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 05, 2017
And some fools will believe him. Buhari don't change parties, his previous party CPC merged with other parties like ANPP, AC et al to form APC. How does that correlate with switching parties?
Re: If You Accuse Me Of Changing Parties, Buhari Is Also Guilty - Atiku by Paperwhite(m): 2:19pm On Dec 05, 2017
You're not wrong.All politicians are like chameleons.
Re: If You Accuse Me Of Changing Parties, Buhari Is Also Guilty - Atiku by Yorubaangel(m): 2:24pm On Dec 05, 2017
ollah1:
And some fools will believe him. Buhari don't change parties, his previous party CPC merged with other parties like ANPP, AC et al to form APC. How does that correlate with switching parties?
Oga are you related to LAI M? You mean ANPP and CPC are the same Even in your argument, we can also justify Atiku because his NPDP also merged with other parties to form APC.... They're both politically unstable and ambition driven

5 Likes

Re: If You Accuse Me Of Changing Parties, Buhari Is Also Guilty - Atiku by samebony1: 2:59pm On Dec 05, 2017
“That is why even President Buhari has been able to move from party to party, including ANPP, CPC and now APC.

Above quote from Atiku's statement is just of of his various attempts to make himself look good, Atiku is spreading half truths.

Buhari was not jumping from one party to another like Atiku. The only party Buhari joined not as a foundation member was ANPP, unlike Atiku

Buhari left ANPP, which was then larger than AD, to form his own party CPC, which later joined forces with ACN and a faction of APGA to form APC.
Working to establish you own party or working with others to form a bigger party is totally different from Political prostitution that Atiku has come to be noted for.
It is instructive to note that even when Atiku was the AC presidential candidate, he was not part f the foundation member, but only jumped ship when OBJ squeezed him out of PDP. He has also confessed that he was persuaded to join APC by the founding members, believing he would be the party's presidential candidate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Accuse Me Of Changing Parties, Buhari Is Also Guilty - Atiku by Nowenuse: 3:47pm On Dec 05, 2017
now Let's get this over once and for all

Hit Like for Atiku
Share for Buhari

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Accuse Me Of Changing Parties, Buhari Is Also Guilty - Atiku by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 05, 2017
Yorubaangel:
Oga are you related to LAI M? You mean ANPP and CPC are the same Even in your argument, we can also justify Atiku because his NPDP also merged with other parties to form APC.... They're both politically unstable and ambition driven

Did you skip the that says ANPP and CPC merged? ANPP was strong in Zamfara, no other party has ruled that state since its birth and CPC was strong as well under which Buhari contested a couple of times. What's dififcult to understand there?
Re: If You Accuse Me Of Changing Parties, Buhari Is Also Guilty - Atiku by Jirate(m): 6:00pm On Dec 05, 2017
“I know what I want for my country.
“I’ve served Nigeria in different capacities and I am one of the most experienced leaders around today.
“There is no part of Nigeria I’m not familiar with.
“I have friends everywhere.

“They know me and I know them.
Can Buhari Say That?

Re: If You Accuse Me Of Changing Parties, Buhari Is Also Guilty - Atiku by Ojiofor: 6:06pm On Dec 05, 2017
ollah1:

The aim of politicians that merged and remerged is the same with pliticians that change and changes political parties.
=to achieve their dreams.
Re: If You Accuse Me Of Changing Parties, Buhari Is Also Guilty - Atiku by Bevista: 6:16pm On Dec 05, 2017
Atiku was asked why he can't enter America. His only defense was that Buhari was also denied entry. Now, he is asked about his Party Prostitution, and all he has to say is that Buhari also changed parties.
---
Atiku is a criminal who has zero principles and values. He thinks always comparing his circumstances with Buhari will equate them.
---
He talks about managing a business successfully and that qualifies him to manage a country properly. Very nonsensical argument! Can he tell me the percentage of world leaders who were business men before getting into business. The best world leaders were never business men. Even the almighty US rarely has a business man as president (Trump will never rank with Clinton, Lincoln Kennedy, etc). Business men only think about profits, when politics is really about people's welfare. Simply put, the narrative that *A Good Business Man Will Make A Good President* is rubbish and has no empirical basis.

1 Like

Re: If You Accuse Me Of Changing Parties, Buhari Is Also Guilty - Atiku by Yorubaangel(m): 6:21pm On Dec 05, 2017
ollah1:

Did you skip the that says ANPP and CPC merged? ANPP was strong in Zamfara, no other party has ruled that state since its birth and CPC was strong as well under which Buhari contested a couple of times. What's dififcult to understand there?

ANPP and CPC merged with other parties to form APC... Not to present Buhari as candidate. Remember in 2011 elections... CPC presented Buhari while ANPP presented Shekarau... But before then Buhari jump from ANPP to CPC
Re: If You Accuse Me Of Changing Parties, Buhari Is Also Guilty - Atiku by Yorubaangel(m): 6:26pm On Dec 05, 2017
The fact is Atiku is given is exposing his weakest point now for us to argue on it so that when the real game begins, no one else see those points as factors again.. Atiku is playing a nice script
Re: If You Accuse Me Of Changing Parties, Buhari Is Also Guilty - Atiku by rajiraymond(m): 8:16pm On Dec 05, 2017
Go back to USA and prove your innocence about the money laundry to the whole world not only Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Senator Dino Melaye In Court To Collect Case Filled Against Him By FG / Meet Exciting Senator Dino Melaye Dancing With Friends / Video: Fouad Oki On Lagos APC Crisis....... Morning Digest With JIMI DISU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.