Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,553 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

"You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics (29318 Views)

Equatorial Guinea Detains Large Vessel Accused Of Stealing Crude Oil In Nigeria / Nobody Can Accuse Me Of Corruption, I’m Clean: Buhari / Nnamdikanu, U Accuse Me Of Metaphysical @kemi Olunloyo, Osinbajo! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by Islie: 6:52pm On Jun 25, 2018
President Muhammmadu Buhari on Monday said his critics could not accuse him of stealing.

He said he appealed to the integrity of his ministers who, according to him, are in charge.

The president said this at the Presidential Villa in Abuja while hosting a delegation of the Supreme Council for Sharia in Nigeria.

He said “You cannot accuse me of stealing,” he said, adding, “I have appointed ministers and they are in charge. I appeal to their integrity. When they come here (Federal Executive Council) Chambers, we ensure they follow the due process. If I owned an oil well, I would have gone to jail.”

President Buhari said he had no regrets being a person of honesty and integrity.

He said: “I am satisfied with what I am. I am happy I have kept myself and people close to me from benefiting from government contracts,”

He said he did not award contracts and did not care about who got them so long as they did a good job at a cost that is justifiable to the nation.

“I have been in many places including (Ministry of) Petroleum. I would have gone to jail if I had taken an oil well. For integrity and honesty, I have no regrets. By this, I have contributed to my social safety. I won’t go to jail.”

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/buhari-to-critics-you-can-t-accuse-me-of-stealing-257958.html

18 Likes

Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by ojmaroni247(m): 7:37pm On Jun 25, 2018
Bubu, u won't go to jail. Rather you will go back to dau.... tongue

141 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by Paperwhite(m): 7:41pm On Jun 25, 2018
“I have been in many places including Ministry of Petroleum......For integrity and honesty, I have no regrets. By this, I have contributed to my social safety.

-https://www.google.com/amp/punchng.com/buhari-baru-have-made-nnpc-worse/amp/
Buhari you've no integrity but just a Santimonious thief.Meanwhile thou shall surely go to ICC & then jail for the inestimable senseless killings of this your satanic government. angry

“I have appointed ministers and they are in charge. I appeal to their integrity. When they come here (Federal Executive Council) Chambers, we ensure they follow the due process..."

Buhari please are these the "noisemaker"ministers with "integrity"& follow due process that took you 6 whooping months to appoint
-1).https://www.nairaland.com/4538552/exclusive-adeosun-flouts-presidential-order
-2).https://www.nairaland.com/4525934/breaking-buhari-cancels-195-million.
-3).http://metrowatchonline.com/fantastically-corrupt-lai-mohammed-n13m-foreign-trip-scandal/

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 25, 2018
bloody criminal....

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by omamush(f): 7:46pm On Jun 25, 2018
undecidedbut we can accuse you of incompetence

109 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by theophorus(m): 7:48pm On Jun 25, 2018
Can you please leave stories and give Us good Governance?

We need you to do something about the Killings?

Thank You in Advance.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:48pm On Jun 25, 2018
grin

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by magoo10(m): 7:48pm On Jun 25, 2018
If I owned an oil well, I would have gone to jail.”

What is this one saying?
Who has gone to jail for owning an oil well?

Bubu thinks everyone is a zombie
Aswear this man is not himself

230 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by ITbomb(m): 7:51pm On Jun 25, 2018
Shut up, you are just not aware of what your appointees are doing.

Same thing happened as Petroleum minister under Obasanjo when your kinsmen stole billions using your name as cover
In 1984, you were clearly not in charge
In PTF, funny contracts were awarded by your nephew/uncle and other close relatives
Your family probably knows more about money stolen under your watch than you

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by uwa1(m): 7:51pm On Jun 25, 2018
Of course you can only be accused of being incompetent....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by chuksjuve(m): 7:53pm On Jun 25, 2018
I can accuse you of aiding and abbetting corrupt people.

Much more shielding them!

Thanks

24 Likes

Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by Bari22: 7:56pm On Jun 25, 2018
Thats my presido, you can accuse him of incompetance in most cases but there's one thing even his enemies hate to admit "He is not a thief". Go Baba

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by GEJDHERO: 8:25pm On Jun 25, 2018
lovat:
Then tell us how Yusuf got fifty million naira to buy a power bike.

Buhari, you are a Bloody Theif
A big thief for that matter playing on the intelligence of Zombies.

30 Likes

Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by MONITZ: 8:43pm On Jun 25, 2018
Nonentity claiming sainthood whereas he is a criminal who is adept at covering his tracks properly ...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by Issakendrick: 9:43pm On Jun 25, 2018
MONITZ:
Nonentity claiming to be a saint whereas he is a criminal who is adept at covering his loots properly without a suspicion from anybody.

3 Likes

Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by SarkinYarki: 9:43pm On Jun 25, 2018
But you have blood well and we can accuse of complicity in grave crimes against humanity

13 Likes

Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by ednut1(m): 9:43pm On Jun 25, 2018
Sir u are a scum

12 Likes

Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by spartan50(m): 9:43pm On Jun 25, 2018
You would be jailed you bastard.. Do you think it's by only stealing you can be jailed? The ethnic cleansing by herdsmen going on in the country is what.. The ongoing corruption fight and shutting of igbos, the continuous killing of Christians in middle belt, the one-sided corruption fight, the 322 million dollars abacha loot that you intend to invest in your reelection but claim is for the poor. Mr integrity my foot

29 Likes

Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by ozoebuka1(m): 9:44pm On Jun 25, 2018
He's the minister of petroleum... This man is dull

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by Geniro: 9:44pm On Jun 25, 2018
Man is completely insane.. Wow...

6 Likes

Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by Olujoe1(m): 9:44pm On Jun 25, 2018
May God punished that your lying mouth. Emmatiated looking being.

9 Likes

Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by Olujoe1(m): 9:44pm On Jun 25, 2018
Yeah we agreed but you are a deciet, you deceived us into believing in you, now the return has become a pain in our marrow. Bubu go home

8 Likes

Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 25, 2018
YOU WOULD GO TO JAIL IN JUNE 2019. INSHA ALLAH.

14 Likes

Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by Dandsome: 9:44pm On Jun 25, 2018
Buy you can be jailed by the ICC for killing your ppl

5 Likes

Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by Kelklein(m): 9:45pm On Jun 25, 2018
President Buhari simply devised a way of making someone else take responsibility for ALL of his actions...

Someone must take responsibility for the 86m Budget for his barbing.

Who dey talk say this man dull sef.. Na SHARP GUY o!

Until we build strong institutions,, this kind of nonsense will continue to live with us.

Don't forget to #PrayForPlateau

Meanwhile In other news
Nigeria overtakes India in World Extreme Poverty Rating

what a country!

On a lighter... Kindly drop a coin for this guy if you pass by him � grin

7 Likes

Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by uyplus(m): 9:45pm On Jun 25, 2018
But you are budgeting N86m for haircut. That is 235k per day! So we are assuming that you are planning to cut your hair daily! Silly! Ethnoreligious leader. Have you phoned Ghadaffi to inform him that another 86 persons were killed in Plateau yesterday by supposed Libyan rebels? Despite the fact that Miyetti Allah has claimed responsibility and have always been claiming responsibility for their genocide! 2019 will be hard for you! The 19 northern states you claim always have your back will surprise you. Take Plateau, Benue, Adamawa, Taraba, Nasarawa, Kaduna south, Kogi, Niger out of your list! Ofcourse the south south and southeast aren't gonna vote for you. The constitution says you must earn atleast 25% votes in two-thirds of the 36 states. Is that still feasible for you, Mr Buhari?

32 Likes

Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by Frankyboy1(m): 9:45pm On Jun 25, 2018
Buhari has his intelectual and intelligence limitations, coupled with the age factor,but he is not a thief,nd does not use his position for illegal acquisitions,but.not withstanding his ministers nd aides re doing alot of shady dealings behind, Nigeria needs more than this federal system of Government to checkmate d executive!

4 Likes

Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by tunjijones(m): 9:45pm On Jun 25, 2018
Nobody is asking you to go to jail. What we are saying is that you shd go back to daura...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by webbro007(m): 9:45pm On Jun 25, 2018
president buhari bugdeted 86 million for hair in 2018 budget, just summarize what is below, I keep on asking y was I born in this wicked era of government.
86m? Na we dey suffer oursef in this country
365 days make a year so..... Lets assume the president cuts his hair everyday.......
5,000×365
= 1,825,000
10,000×365
= 3,650,000
80,000×365
= 29,200,000
200,000×365
= 73,000,000.........
I can't continue, I just hope this is a joke, if not, Nigeria is High on marijuana, Our Politicians are classy armed robbers

17 Likes

Re: "You Can't Accuse Me Of Stealing" - Buhari To Critics by BiggyBamBam: 9:46pm On Jun 25, 2018
N86million haircut is not corruption?

22 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor / Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ / Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.