Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Nursing School Or University, Which Is Better. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nursing School Or University, Which Is Better. (539 Views)

Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) / Nursing School OR University, Where Is The Best To Get A Nursing Degree / School Of Nursing Makurdi Student Dies After Gas Explosion In Hostel (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nursing School Or University, Which Is Better. by Oluwatobex(m): 4:44pm On Dec 05, 2017
Hi folks. I'm raising this question on behalf of my kid sister.
She aspires to be a nurse and is very eager to be in the university. I'm skeptical about the idea, so I suggested she first enroll in a nursing school or a teaching hospital.

To those who are experienced in the health sector, pls advise my sis.

1 Like

Re: Nursing School Or University, Which Is Better. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 05, 2017
Oluwatobex:
Hi folks. I'm raising this question on behalf of my kid sister.
She aspires to be a nurse and is very eager to be in the university. I'm skeptical about the idea, so I suggested she first enroll in a nursing school or a teaching hospital.

To those who are experienced in the health sector, pls advise my sis.
university is better. You get a BNsc . Nursing school is sub par. And it will affect you in the long run. You fail to reach positions of the CNO's and the cert is different. If she has plans for her future, let her go to a university. Its a five year course.

2 Likes

Re: Nursing School Or University, Which Is Better. by ClitoPen: 7:33pm On Dec 05, 2017
A

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Medical Advise On What To Do Please..thanks Doctors And Everyone / Slow Down Ageing With Natural Supplements / 6 Interesting Facts You Should Know About The Woman Clitoris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.