Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,313 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Imo State Commissioner For Happiness Resume Work -pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo State Commissioner For Happiness Resume Work -pics (1087 Views)

Adams Oshiomole To Resume Work On Friday / Rauf Aregbesola Visits Ministry Of Interior To Resume Work Immediately / Security Aide Of Governor Amosun - "Robot" Killed On His Way Back From Work.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo State Commissioner For Happiness Resume Work -pics by tochukwuifediba: 5:12pm On Dec 05, 2017
grin grin not a bad idea if you ask me . With the rate of divorce and wife stabbing their husband . Be Happy life is not two cheesy grin

Re: Imo State Commissioner For Happiness Resume Work -pics by khallyberry: 5:13pm On Dec 05, 2017
;

If we decide to use rochas for sacrifice,GOD will reject the offering for he has leg problem....

and we decide to give him to the village gods, they'll reject him for he is not of imo state,but a nothern property....

what do we do

1 Like

Re: Imo State Commissioner For Happiness Resume Work -pics by coolcharm(m): 5:19pm On Dec 05, 2017
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Imo State Commissioner For Happiness Resume Work -pics by Adaowerri111: 5:26pm On Dec 05, 2017
So we've offended the gods, we ask for forgiveness
Re: Imo State Commissioner For Happiness Resume Work -pics by DrDeji20(m): 5:31pm On Dec 05, 2017
of all that Rochas will do as a governor in IMO state, his senses just told him to appoint a commissioner of happiness... I really pity IMO state. their case is the worst in the country. every day we see a shameful act from the foolish givernor

2 Likes

Re: Imo State Commissioner For Happiness Resume Work -pics by deebest(m): 5:39pm On Dec 05, 2017
haha.. commissioner for happiness.. mi o gbo ri, mi o de riri

I dont even understand her tweet sef, she's fighting with Eng abi what

2 Likes

Re: Imo State Commissioner For Happiness Resume Work -pics by tochukwuifediba: 5:43pm On Dec 05, 2017
grin

Re: Imo State Commissioner For Happiness Resume Work -pics by oloripelebe2: 5:44pm On Dec 05, 2017
grin grin
Re: Imo State Commissioner For Happiness Resume Work -pics by ClitoPen: 6:47pm On Dec 05, 2017
khallyberry:
;

If we decide to use rochas for sacrifice,GOD will reject the offering for he has leg problem....

and we decide to give him to the village gods, they'll reject him for he is not of imo state,but a nothern property....

what do we do
grin grin grin who sent you?
Re: Imo State Commissioner For Happiness Resume Work -pics by ClitoPen: 6:48pm On Dec 05, 2017
DrDeji20:
of all that Rochas will do as a governor in IMO state, his senses just told him to appoint a commissioner of happiness... I really pity IMO state. their case is the worst in the country. every day we see a shameful act from the foolish givernor
Shame dey catch me on their behalf...

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Sinking And No One Seems To Care. / Kaduna Dry Sea Port. What It Means And ulterior Motive. / Do You Remember "Febuhari"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.