Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,230 members, 7,846,084 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Nasarawa Generates N5.5 Billion IGR In Ten Months - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasarawa Generates N5.5 Billion IGR In Ten Months (7239 Views)

Ten Months After Inauguration, Osun Governor Appoints Commissioners / The ₦282.6 Billion IGR Lagos State Transport Sector Ceded Out Illegally / FIRS Breaks All-time Record, Generates N5.3trn In One Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasarawa Generates N5.5 Billion IGR In Ten Months by ODVanguard: 9:12pm On Dec 05, 2017
Blue3k2:

Can you explain why these guys pay next to nothing in taxes. The revenue collected is absymal. Lol this is empty chest beating like the state is very developed. 65% of land is owned by Jewish Igbo developers.

Lmao. Maybe their 'development' no dey impact IGR? lol. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasarawa Generates N5.5 Billion IGR In Ten Months by Mryacks: 9:16pm On Dec 05, 2017
Olasco93:
That is too low for a State like Nasarawa that has the highest number of Solid Mineral resources in the country. They should do more and maximize their potentials.
What if they are to live/survive from their own personal revenue and no assistant from Federal Government?

And also considering they are the closest State to the FCT, if I was the governor there I will make sure to develop the housing, social and economic infrastructure needed around the satellite towns close to Abuja thereby generating even more revenue through tax for the state. Majority of people working in Abuja stay in Maraba/Nyanya/Kefffi axis...

3 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Generates N5.5 Billion IGR In Ten Months by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:18pm On Dec 05, 2017
Antipob777:
While the Northern states are making progress, the states in the south east are busy shouting marginalization even when they contribute nothing to the FG IGR.

Stop allocation from the FG and see SE turn to a forest.
u must be a goat trying to sentimentalize this
Re: Nasarawa Generates N5.5 Billion IGR In Ten Months by totit: 9:44pm On Dec 05, 2017
ODVanguard:

Damn! You folks can never change. See as e dey pull out percentages out of his anus. Since we all know you made all that up, why not just make it a 100%? You feel me? Smh.

Damn grin
Something is psychologically,mentally wrong with those fake Jews fellas...i swarrrh grin

3 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Generates N5.5 Billion IGR In Ten Months by manubuikep(m): 10:07pm On Dec 05, 2017
hmmmm wetin Rivers state d generate in a week, so the state poor rich like this?
Re: Nasarawa Generates N5.5 Billion IGR In Ten Months by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:10pm On Dec 05, 2017
it took them 10yrs to generate what my state generate in weeks... what a useless state... TUFIAKWA
Re: Nasarawa Generates N5.5 Billion IGR In Ten Months by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 05, 2017
Hector09:
i dnt get u bro, am frm rivers state nd d last time i check rivers state is nt igbo

Statement like these made an Ikwerre man almost killed a Yoruba man last yr in Rivers
Re: Nasarawa Generates N5.5 Billion IGR In Ten Months by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:47am On Dec 06, 2017
excess crude savings N733 million; aids and grants N533 million and special allocation N390 million.

Almost 1.7b from FG allocation. They are not ready
Re: Nasarawa Generates N5.5 Billion IGR In Ten Months by DedeNkem: 2:46am On Dec 06, 2017
Which will be looted.
Re: Nasarawa Generates N5.5 Billion IGR In Ten Months by persius555(m): 3:14am On Dec 06, 2017
Drops of water make an ocean. They would surely get there.
Re: Nasarawa Generates N5.5 Billion IGR In Ten Months by Nobody: 5:14am On Dec 06, 2017
ODVanguard:

Damn! You folks can never change. See as e dey pull out percentages out of his anus. Since we all know you made all that up, why not just make it a 100%? You feel me? Smh.

Evils deliberately put things up to gain views and comments when the fights begins. Thats how much greed controls africans..
Re: Nasarawa Generates N5.5 Billion IGR In Ten Months by MarthaLHenle: 8:41am On Dec 06, 2017
Be it an inflated figure,atleast declare your total IGR.
Re: Nasarawa Generates N5.5 Billion IGR In Ten Months by jobbers: 8:55am On Dec 06, 2017
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Things That Will Happen If Buhari Is Reelected In 2019. / Apart From Sw Which Other Region Can You Find Lot Of YORUBAS / Buhari's Impeachment: NASS Is Compromised, Can't Be Trusted - Gani Adams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.