Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' (47303 Views)

Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? / Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? / How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by Michaelpresh(m): 12:11am On Dec 12, 2017
Reading comments...
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by jaxxy(m): 12:22am On Dec 12, 2017
Ur problem is pretty simple so dont let anybody tell u otherwise. U marriage was built on a wrong ground. U say u guys talked for hours and then fell inlove bt yet u don't know exactly wat be does? Even evans wife knew he was a criminal bt played along. I dont have a big problem with ur husband's absence as i hv with ur total oblivion of wat he does for a living. 4get ur frnd and deal with the real issues in ur marriage. Send him text stating if he doesn't respond and clear the air on pertinent issues concerning ur marriage u are going to consider a divorce and make dis known to ur family just incase. If a man values u he won't leave u hanging with no detailed communication. Ur marriage was a phantom. Notify him out of respect and prepare to move on if no proper response. If he was open and clear enough i will even encorage u to give him 5 years bt hes cleary the opposite meaning smtn is not rite. Cheers.
thelostchronicl

3 Likes

Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by SHAMONEYXL(m): 12:22am On Dec 12, 2017
And I am sure you don't know the specific business he does. He doesn't see you as a wife, just a license to legal sex, a gateway to free himself from pressures of marriage or perherps just the mother of his kids.

Find a way to discuss with him preferable off line. And talk about where your marriage is going. If he doesnt change? You may remain with him if you a comfy being any of the above or board the next available bus out of the marriage and find your compatible partner.
You aren't pregnant or already with a baby for him. Are you?

And it would be wise to change your topic course of those that won't bother to read the content and react negatively. It's not cheating if you wanna divorce him legally and he is not taking any step to progress your marriage.
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by Biggers82(m): 12:26am On Dec 12, 2017
Go ahead that's a good development but am available you fit come my house let's me do hit and run like your husband just did
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by eulogy: 12:32am On Dec 12, 2017
How does this change d fact dat a goat is the oba of Benin?
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 12, 2017
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by Badge1: 12:39am On Dec 12, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
And I am sure you don't know the specific business he does. He doesn't see you as a wife, just a license to legal sex, a gateway to free himself from pressures of marriage or perherps just the mother of his kids.

Find a way to discuss with him preferable off line. And talk about where your marriage is going. If he doesnt change? You may remain with him if you a comfy being any of the above or board the next available bus out of the marriage and find your compatible partner.
You aren't pregnant or already with a baby for him. Are you?

And it would be wise to change your topic course of those that won't bother to read the content and react negatively. It's not cheating if you wanna divorce him legally and he is not taking any step to progress your marriage.
She wan carry d belle for 2years? She's nt pregnant. If she is den dis her question no get head
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by Icon79(m): 12:40am On Dec 12, 2017
And to those of you who are accusing me of being hypocritical, I can tell y'all I have never slept with a married woman ... not even someone who's separated. Just a few weeks ago I had wanted to rock this Taiwanese woman because she told me that she was divorced. But just as we were getting into the groove, she said something about once she finalizes her divorce .... blah, blah blah! So I stopped immediately and asked her a few intense questions. Then she confessed that she's only separated.

And what did I do? I told without mincing words that I would feel more comfortable if we wait until she's officially divorced. Well, I went home with blue balls but also with a clear conscience.

O pari
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by Icon79(m): 12:42am On Dec 12, 2017
My idea of female circumcision doesn't go that far. The clit stays mostly intact. You only tweak a small piece.

O pari

UBGG:

Such panoply of crudity...Bravo!

You have females in your family I suppose, go drag them by the cl!toris and chop it all off.
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by omooba969(m): 12:44am On Dec 12, 2017
ibkkk:
How can a man i married leave me for 2 whole years?
Please, tell him to not waste your time and life.If he doesn't want you, you people should get divorced.
Please, make do with the gadgets for now.Manage am smiley till you two are able to sort things out.

Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by omooba969(m): 12:47am On Dec 12, 2017
Icon79:
And to those of you who are accusing me of being hypocritical, I can tell y'all I have never slept with a married woman ... not even someone who's separated. Just a few weeks ago I had wanted to rock this Taiwanese woman because she told me that she was divorced. But just as we were getting into the groove, she said something about once she finalizes her divorce .... blah, blah blah! So I stopped immediately and asked her a few intense questions. Then she confessed that she's only separated.

And what did I do? I told without mincing words that I would feel more comfortable if we wait until she's officially divorced. Well, I went home with blue balls but also with a clear conscience.

O pari

Story. cool

2 Likes

Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by cooltola(m): 12:58am On Dec 12, 2017
get advice on your marriage on NL is like play with russian roulette. Wrong place, wrong time

1 Like

Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by Icon79(m): 1:00am On Dec 12, 2017
I can swear! I am not making this up. That incident happened in October this year. I have never knowingly slept with a married woman. And I will not because I believe that marriage is covenant between two people.

O pari

omooba969:

Story. cool
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by Dione007(m): 1:09am On Dec 12, 2017
CrescentMoon:
Sorry to say this, you're not yet married. Find another man and divorce your husband.
No such thing as those, for better or worse. If she divorces her husband, that's it. She can't marry someone else.
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by johnstar(m): 1:18am On Dec 12, 2017
Na wao
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by Sage7(m): 1:43am On Dec 12, 2017
Do not cheat. Put it to your husband that you want to come visiting in Asia or is there any reason why you have not applied for Visa?? Were you denied??did he file for you?? If yes, did he send evidences to see??!! You need to be smart and stand up to him on what the future holds for you both. Talk to the family and if they are not approachable, talk to an elder. Stop masturbating and do not even dare to start cheating 'cuz once you start, the guilt is there for life. Cheating destroys the soul.

I just hope this guy is not married out there! Amidst all these, talk to God about it...your life will experience calm like you can ever imagine!
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by Obierika(m): 1:54am On Dec 12, 2017
obyrich:
Dominic marry am. Then leave am for naija go yankee. Dominic no come day show interest again, no dey give money as usual and now she don dey hungry for prick. She wan collect prick from one guy wey dey torchlight her for office. Abi make she do or not? grin

grin
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by STENON(f): 2:10am On Dec 12, 2017
thelostchronicl:
"Dear Nairalanders

My name is Buchi, a 28-year-old married. I must say that I am very unlucky in marriage as my husband who lives in Asia has been away for the past two years, leaving me all alone.
I met Dominic through his sister who is my good friend. Mary had told me that her brother who had been out of the country for many years needed a wife as their family had been on his neck to come home and get married.
They did not want him to get married to a foreigner and so, they were on the lookout for a wife for him, particularly an Igbo woman.
I had been friends with Mary since our university days and she felt I would be the right woman for her husband. I was not particularly interested in an arranged marriage, especially to a man I knew nothing about.
But Mary kept assuring me that Dominic was a good man and would make a good husband for me. Aside from that, she also told me he would take me abroad as soon as we got married. »
I told her that I would like to hear from Dominic himself and after she sent him my number, he started calling me and we would speak for hours. We also connected on the social media and would spend the whole night chatting and exchanging pictures.
Dominic changed my mind about dating someone I had never met before as he proved to be very caring. He would wake me up with his calls and text messages and before going to bed, he would call just to say good night.
Gradually, I began to fall in love with him and would wait breathlessly for his calls just to hear his voice.
Two years ago, he came to Nigeria and came to meet my parents. He wanted us to get married before going back and within two months, we got married and he left a month later.
And for two years now, the man I got married to has made no attempt to come back. His calls have been infrequent, neither does he send me money like he used to do.
It could take six months before Dominic would send me money and whenever I call, he would be evasive, telling me he would call and would go for weeks without calling.
As if that is not enough, he has left me sex-starved and needing attention like every woman. When I tell Dominic that I am Hot, he would tell me to endure it just like he is doing but I know he has been sleeping with women wherever he is.
There is this guy in my office who has been asking me out and with the way things are and the way I am sexually starved » , I am tempted to give this guy a chance, at least to have someone to satisfy my sexual urge.
I have tried some intimacy gadgets but nothing can be as satisfying as having the feel of a real man inside of a woman.
I know many people out there will say sex is not food but I am still a young woman and I have sexual urges too. I am married but it seems I am not.
I need help fast.
You saw the red alert but still decided to fall for his cheap lies because you wamted travelling abroad
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by theo1477(m): 2:22am On Dec 12, 2017
Tosinex:
undecided cry cry call your husband to order, and if he doesn't bother, go to court and take an order. Probably he's still enjoying his American wife without border and doesn't want to miss having an African wife like no other grin

You be rapper
Person dey find advice you dey rap here, anyway you are right
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by brightalo17: 2:26am On Dec 12, 2017
Op Una don do marriage na for better for worse pledge? If yes then you're on your own because God said what he joined together make I no come put asunder, abi you wan make I disobey God's order?

Bible stated things that can lead to divorce which the guy never committed.
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by pkang: 2:46am On Dec 12, 2017
thelostchronicl:
"Dear Nairalanders

My name is Buchi, a 28-year-old married. I must say that I am very unlucky in marriage as my husband who lives in Asia has been away for the past two years, leaving me all alone.
I met Dominic through his sister who is my good friend. Mary had told me that her brother who had been out of the country for many years needed a wife as their family had been on his neck to come home and get married.
They did not want him to get married to a foreigner and so, they were on the lookout for a wife for him, particularly an Igbo woman.
I had been friends with Mary since our university days and she felt I would be the right woman for her husband. I was not particularly interested in an arranged marriage, especially to a man I knew nothing about.
But Mary kept assuring me that Dominic was a good man and would make a good husband for me. Aside from that, she also told me he would take me abroad as soon as we got married. »
I told her that I would like to hear from Dominic himself and after she sent him my number, he started calling me and we would speak for hours. We also connected on the social media and would spend the whole night chatting and exchanging pictures.
Dominic changed my mind about dating someone I had never met before as he proved to be very caring. He would wake me up with his calls and text messages and before going to bed, he would call just to say good night.
Gradually, I began to fall in love with him and would wait breathlessly for his calls just to hear his voice.
Two years ago, he came to Nigeria and came to meet my parents. He wanted us to get married before going back and within two months, we got married and he left a month later.
And for two years now, the man I got married to has made no attempt to come back. His calls have been infrequent, neither does he send me money like he used to do.
It could take six months before Dominic would send me money and whenever I call, he would be evasive, telling me he would call and would go for weeks without calling.
As if that is not enough, he has left me sex-starved and needing attention like every woman. When I tell Dominic that I am Hot, he would tell me to endure it just like he is doing but I know he has been sleeping with women wherever he is.
There is this guy in my office who has been asking me out and with the way things are and the way I am sexually starved » , I am tempted to give this guy a chance, at least to have someone to satisfy my sexual urge.
I have tried some intimacy gadgets but nothing can be as satisfying as having the feel of a real man inside of a woman.
I know many people out there will say sex is not food but I am still a young woman and I have sexual urges too. I am married but it seems I am not.
I need help fast.

I know of a man who had some problems with his girl friend before traveling to the USA. When the lady heard of his traveling, she arranged for money, got a passport and visa and vum, went to the USA. When she got there, I believe when she landed at the airport she was asked what she came there for. Her response "I came to stay with my Husband". What is the name of your husband "Mic". Do you know his address, "No" what about his number, she presented it. Mic was called that his wife is here. Note, all this while he is not yet married to the woman. Mic was asked if he knows the woman and he said yes, she is her girl friend from Nigeria but the woman said husband
However, Mic gave his address and that is how Mic got married to his Nigerian girl friend as she was driven down to Mic's home. Today, the woman has gotten four children for Mic. She was even the one that came to Nigeria to inspect the building Mic was sending money for, a building for Mic's mother. She was furious because Mic's brother used a local workmen without following the building plan. She even took Mic's mother to the US though the old woman ran back because of farm work.
Girl, use your head. Except you just want to commit. Sex starve? How are we sure you are not exaggerating the number of years of his absence because u want some handsome guy to bleep u.
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by Anyad231: 3:31am On Dec 12, 2017
Na wa oh....and u feel dropping it on social media is the best...Have u gone to report to ur inlaws that this is your predicament... I understand your issue but a lot of wrong advice is given here.....go and talk to your inlaws ....if e no work then complain to your folks and then take ur decision when u feel ur conscience is clear biko.
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by lekonso: 3:32am On Dec 12, 2017
Report him to his people and your parents. Explain everything to them and see if they can talk to him to find a solution. Thereafter you will know the next step to take whether to continue or divorce him. Having sex with a guy in your office is not the solution, you will only compound the problem. I would have advised that you talk to him first, but personally i doubt his honesty, because, the first thing he should have done after returning to his base in Asia is to start processing how to cross you over to Asia. Since he has not made any attempt to do that in 2 yrs then i don't think he is sincere with you. Good luck
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by Yameater(m): 3:40am On Dec 12, 2017
Op
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by Heartbender: 3:43am On Dec 12, 2017
It is well. Everything has its hazards
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by adebayo3449(m): 3:57am On Dec 12, 2017
This is what i do tell my friends
How would someone get marriaged and leave his wife for 2yrs undiluted.
This is absurd
If u know u are not ready for marriage, then stay away from it.
Why will u get marriaged and make ur wife unhappy
If u want to hussle, hussle first when hussle pure that u can be able to take someone with u in the state then marry.
Pressure from family
Smh
We dont know when we will die
The little time u have enjoy it with ur family.
one word for you
Live while u are alive
Dont wast ur time and life
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by NoToPile: 4:49am On Dec 12, 2017
I believe OP fell for the "december marriage" trap where all those obodo oyibo based come home for Christmas choose a wife and marry to satisfy their family and fiam they are back to their base, probably with their abroad wife .

We are in December again pls and pls ladies ( especially my Igbo friends) should not fall for that nonsense, its betta to marry a naija based man you will be seeing than a December December husband ( that's if he will come home yearly) some have gone for years leaving the lady in naija. Don't let them put you in trouble at the village this Christmas . Too many touching stories on all this "from abroad " guys.

As for our sister I am not an advocate of cheating in marriage same way I am anti divorce so I really don't know what to say that will help your plight .
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by ecdcyber: 4:51am On Dec 12, 2017
thelostchronicl:

According to him "he's a business man"
Trust me, he is most likely an illegal in that Asian country doing drugs or other dirty stuffs. Anybody that tells u he's doing business in Asian country is most likely doing drug. Please don't cheat, rather start a divorce process. Sorry sister, i do understand your plight
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by ehimon: 4:59am On Dec 12, 2017
My dear sister.
Compliments.
Please I wouldn't advice you not to rush into another relationship you hardly know what the end point will likely be.
To start with,
-What is Dominic's family saying about his non caring attitude lately?
-What is Mary saying now that she has lured you into this arranged marriage?
-What is his line of biz over there in abroad?
--Do you think sleeping around will be the solution to your marital issues?
-How long did Dominic promise to stay before coming around again?
- Your own family what are they saying?
Am so sorry for all the questions but if you think about it deeply,u will find out that you really need answers to these questions before chosing to be sleeping around.
Again,sleeping with a colleague in the office is dangerous and not advisable.It might cost you your job in the end most especially if he is a senior colleague.
You really need to use your brain.
Out of sight most a times means out of mind.He must have forgotten about you or be in some sort of troubles over there in Asia ,u can't really say for sure.
Be wise...be wise....be wise.
Don't double your problems young woman.

thelostchronicl:
"Dear Nairalanders

I need help fast.
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by ehimon: 5:02am On Dec 12, 2017
My dear sister.
Compliments.
Please I wouldn't advice you to rush into another relationship you hardly know what the end point will likely be.
To start with,
-What is Dominic's family saying about his non caring attitude lately?
-What is Mary saying now that she has lured you into this arranged marriage?
-What is his line of biz over there in abroad?
--Do you think sleeping around will be the solution to your marital issues?
-How long did Dominic promise to stay before coming around again?
- Your own family what are they saying?
Am so sorry for all the questions but if you think about it deeply,u will find out that you really need answers to these questions before chosing to be sleeping around.
Again,sleeping with a colleague in the office is dangerous and not advisable.It might cost you your job in the end most especially if he is a senior colleague.
You really need to use your brain.
Out of sight most a times means out of mind.He must have forgotten about you or be in some sort of troubles over there in Asia ,u can't really say for sure.
Be wise...be wise....be wise.
Don't double your problems young woman.

thelostchronicl:
"Dear Nairalanders

I need help fast.
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by birdsview(m): 5:08am On Dec 12, 2017
I am ready to mingle..DM ASAP let's get the ball rolling.. 2 years of no sex?? That "cat" would be as Hot and tight like a nice hole...
Re: 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' by yougos(m): 5:15am On Dec 12, 2017
You've my blessings

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband / My Wife And 1 Are Expecting Our First Child And This Is What Is Happening / Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.