Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,027 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Blacks Will Always Be Slaves By Dee Lee - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blacks Will Always Be Slaves By Dee Lee (3531 Views)

Reasons Why Blacks Will Not Be Superior To Whites / Biafra: Count South-south Out Of Your Agitation, We Won’t Be Slaves Again / The Language Of Slaves by Femi Fani Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blacks Will Always Be Slaves By Dee Lee by hasyak(m): 10:44pm On Dec 05, 2017
*DON'T BLAME LIBYA, BLACKS WILL ALWAYS BE SLAVES*PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO GET TO SO CALLED AFRICAN LEADERS AND ELITES.

For those of us who heard it, this is the article Dee Lee was reading this morning on a New York radio station. For those who didn't hear it here is the full detail:

Dee Lee, CFP Harvard Financial Educators

THEY ARE STILL OUR SLAVES We can continue to reap profits from the Blacks without the effort of physical slavery Look at the current methods of containment that they use on themselves: IGNORANCE, GREED, and SELFISHNESS.

Their IGNORANCE is the primary weapon of containment. A great man once said, "The best way to hide something from Black people is to put it in a book." We now live in the Information Age. They have gained the opportunity to read any book on any subject through the efforts of their fight for freedom, yet they refuse to read. There are numerous books readily available at Borders, Barnes & Noble, and Amazon.com, not to mention their own Black Bookstores that provide solid blueprints to reach economic equality (which should have been their fight all along), but few read consistently, if at all.

GREED is another powerful weapon of containment. Blacks, since the abolition of slavery, have had large amounts of money at their disposal. Last year they spent 10 billion dollars during Christmas, out of their 450 billion dollars in total yearly income (2.22%).

Any of us can use them as our target market, for any business venture we care to dream up, no matter how outlandish, they will buy into it. Being primarily a consumer people, they function totally by greed. They continually want more, with little thought for saving or investing.

They would rather buy some new sneaker than invest in starting a business. Some even neglect their children to have the latest Tommy or FUBU, And they still think that having a Mercedes, and a big house gives them "Status" or that they have achieved their Dream.

They are fools! The vast majority of their people are still in poverty because their greed holds them back from collectively making better communities.

With the help of BET, and the rest of their black media that often broadcasts destructive images into their own homes, we will continue to see huge profits like those of Tommy and Nike. (Tommy Hilfiger has even jeered them, saying he doesn't want their money, and look at how the fools spend more with him than ever before!). They'll continue to show off to each other while we build solid communities with the profits from our businesses that we market to them.

SELFISHNESS, ingrained in their minds through slavery, is one of the major ways we can continue to contain them. One of their own, Dubois said that there was an innate division in their culture. A "Talented Tenth" he called it. He was correct in his deduction that there are segments of their culture that has achieved some "form" of success. However, that segment missed the fullness of his work. They didn't read that the "Talented Tenth" was then responsible to aid The Non-Talented Ninety Percent in achieving a better life. Instead, that segment has created another class, a Buppie class that looks down on their people or aids them in a condescending manner. They will never achieve what we have. Their selfishness does not allow them to be able to work together on any project or endeavor of substance. When they do get together, their selfishness lets their egos get in the way of their goal Their so-called help organizations seem to only want to promote their name without making any real change in their community.

They are content to sit in conferences and conventions in our hotels, and talk about what they will do, while they award plaques to the best speakers, not to the best doers. Is there no end to their selfishness? They steadfastly refuse to see that TOGETHER EACH ACHIEVES MORE (TEAM). They do not understand that they are no better than each other because of what they own, as a matter of fact, most of those Buppies are but one or two pay checks away from poverty. All of which is under the control of our pens in our offices and our rooms.

Yes, we will continue to contain them as long as they refuse to read, continue to buy anything they want, and keep thinking they are "helping" their communities by paying dues to organizations which do little other than hold lavish conventions in our hotels. By the way, don't worry about any of them reading this letter, remember, 'THEY DON'T READ!!!!

Can We Prove them (whites) wrong
Please pass this on! After Reading it.

1 Like

Re: Blacks Will Always Be Slaves By Dee Lee by ClitoPen: 10:46pm On Dec 05, 2017
Retard like him
Re: Blacks Will Always Be Slaves By Dee Lee by yanabasee(m): 11:10pm On Dec 05, 2017
ClitoPen:
Retard like him
Sadly, he's right!!!

2 Likes

Re: Blacks Will Always Be Slaves By Dee Lee by Oye0404(m): 11:33pm On Dec 05, 2017
This letter pieced my heart because sadly, the man is right. Tribalism, religion, intolerance, corruption, selfishness, greed, pride just to mention but a few are in our DNA. You see a sensitive topic on Nairaland and d comments u read just weighs u down.
Topics like this hardly make FP, all u see is boobs, ass, celebs flaunting what they've got and so many irrelevant garbage.
We have misplaced priorities and we measure our level of success based on how much material wealth u've acquired, the youths hail d corrupt old fools we call our leaders.

Too many wrongs,, LORD, PLEASE HEAL OUR BLEEDING LAND......

4 Likes

Re: Blacks Will Always Be Slaves By Dee Lee by mikolo80: 1:56am On Dec 06, 2017
Oye0404:
This letter pieced my heart because sadly, the man is right. Tribalism, religion, intolerance, corruption, selfishness, greed, pride just to mention but a few are in our DNA. You see a sensitive topic on Nairaland and d comments u read just weighs u down.
Topics like this hardly make FP, all u see is boobs, ass, celebs flaunting what they've got and so many irrelevant garbage.
We have misplaced priorities and we measure our level of success based on how much material wealth u've acquired, the youths hail d corrupt old fools we call our leaders.

why is it piercing your heart
It's the same everywhere in the world
All humans behave the same
We just need 1 man
1 out of 180 million
Like awo

1 Like

Re: Blacks Will Always Be Slaves By Dee Lee by hasyak(m): 7:47am On Dec 06, 2017
This broke my heart

"SELFISHNESS, ingrained in their minds through slavery, is one of the major ways we can continue to contain them. One of their own, Dubois said that there was an innate division in their culture. A "Talented Tenth" he called it. He was correct in his deduction that there are segments of their culture that has achieved some "form" of success. However, that segment missed the fullness of his work. They didn't read that the "Talented Tenth" was then responsible to aid The Non-Talented Ninety Percent in achieving a better life. Instead, that segment has created another class, a Buppie class that looks down on their people or aids them in a condescending manner. They will never achieve what we have. Their selfishness does not allow them to be able to work together on any project or endeavor of substance. When they do get together, their selfishness lets their egos get in the way of their goal Their so-called help organizations seem to only want to promote their name without making any real change in their community. "
Re: Blacks Will Always Be Slaves By Dee Lee by tsdarkside(m): 7:53am On Dec 06, 2017
its not only blacks that are slaves per se.....other races practice slavery too....that i know for a fact......

you can buy human beings in many parts of the world if you have the connections and money....

body parts is a very lucrative business in the world.....

this thing is not only about black people....
Re: Blacks Will Always Be Slaves By Dee Lee by ElsonMorali: 7:58am On Dec 06, 2017
mikolo80:
why is it piercing your heart
It's the same everywhere in the world
All humans behave the same
We just need 1 man
1 out of 180 million
Like awo

If only he was allowed to rule. cry

Nevertheless, the black man has shown repeatedly that He is incapable of self governance and self development. So sad.

Guy, have you gone back? Been trying to reach you on whatsapp now? angry

1 Like

Re: Blacks Will Always Be Slaves By Dee Lee by tsdarkside(m): 7:59am On Dec 06, 2017
the way una love talking una selfs down is crazy.....accusing this,accusing that....always pointing fingers as if that would solve anything in the world.....pay your police more money and things would change........

make them incorruptable as good as possible...

no matter who we vote things will not change when the person is already corrupted......

you cant blaim common people for voting rotten eggs....heck,all the eggs are already rotten....
Re: Blacks Will Always Be Slaves By Dee Lee by tsdarkside(m): 8:03am On Dec 06, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Nevertheless, the black man has shown repeatedly that He is incapable of self governance and self development. So sad.

you think changing politicians like under panties would solve anything when the ol society is rotten..??..

ofcourse,blame the black man as usual and dont even try to solve the problem...its easier ofcourse....
Re: Blacks Will Always Be Slaves By Dee Lee by ElsonMorali: 8:07am On Dec 06, 2017
tsdarkside:

you think changing politicians like under panties would solve anything when the ol society is rotten..??..

ofcourse,blame the black man as usual and dont even try to solve the problem...its easier ofcourse....

I guess you'd rather blame the white man then?

Who's going to solve the black man's problem If not the black man himself?

The society is rotten because our politicians are rotten and they are rotten because we allow them, nay, encourage them to be rotten.

Who will put a Good system in place If not the politicians?

So, yes we need to keep changing them and replacing them with sense.
Re: Blacks Will Always Be Slaves By Dee Lee by tsdarkside(m): 8:12am On Dec 06, 2017
ElsonMorali:

I guess you'd rather blame the white man then?

Who's going to solve the black man's problem If not the black man himself?

The society is rotten because our politicians are rotten and they are rotten because we allow them, nay, encourage them to be rotten.

Who will put a Good system in place If not the politicians?

So, yes we need to keep changing them and replacing them with sense.

i dont blame others for my own mistakes....

look....we get corrupted already when we were young....we know nothing else....am i to go blame my parents now for teaching me how to survive at all means...??....our value system and morales is broken....

we can change that by teaching our children now good values and morales....teaching them things after they are grown ups doesnt change anything.....catch them when they are still young.....
Re: Blacks Will Always Be Slaves By Dee Lee by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:33am On Dec 06, 2017
Mental slavery. If you are enslaved mentally your master doesn't need put your body in chains to control you. That's the problem we are having. These two articles captures it well.

http://www.mortalpoet.com/corruption-is-not-the-problem-with-africa/

http://www.mortalpoet.com/dear-african-ever-heard-imhotep/
Re: Blacks Will Always Be Slaves By Dee Lee by ElsonMorali: 9:02am On Dec 06, 2017
tsdarkside:

i dont blame others for my own mistakes....

look....we get corrupted already when we were young....we know nothing else...
.am i to go blame my parents now for teaching me how to survive at all means...??....our value system and morales is broken....

we can change that by teaching our children now good values and morales....teaching them things after they are grown ups doesnt change anything.....catch them when they are still young.....

The two bolded statements are contradictory.

That we don't have a choice than to be corrupt because That's How the society is, is another fallacy.

It is Good to teach our children the right values But haven't you been told that the best way and probably the only way to teach a child is to practice it yourself?

1 Like

Re: Blacks Will Always Be Slaves By Dee Lee by tsdarkside(m): 9:14am On Dec 06, 2017
ElsonMorali:

The two bolded statements are contradictory.

That we don't have a choice than to be corrupt because That's How the society is, is another fallacy.

It is Good to teach our children the right values But haven't you been told that the best way and probably the only way to teach a child is to practice it yourself?

well....am just saying what i know about the human brain...i compare it with a harddrive in a computer....if you fill the harddrive only with virus,na virus you will only get.....
Re: Blacks Will Always Be Slaves By Dee Lee by osazeeblue01: 9:19am On Dec 06, 2017
Bitter truth.
Re: Blacks Will Always Be Slaves By Dee Lee by tsdarkside(m): 9:21am On Dec 06, 2017
blaming each other will not solve anything...its either you solve the problem or let the black race perish....una choice.....

nobody is gonna force you to survive....nobody will miss the black race when una are extinct anyways.....

or una think turning into halfcasts will stop anything....??....kikikikikikikikiki.... grin....hilarious.... grin grin....
Re: Blacks Will Always Be Slaves By Dee Lee by ElsonMorali: 9:36am On Dec 06, 2017
tsdarkside:

well....am just saying what i know about the human brain...i compare it with a harddrive in a computer....if you fill the harddrive only with virus,na virus you will only get.....

If you've done psychology Or sociology a bit you will realise that whatever you tell a child will not stick at all If He Or she observes you doing the exact opposite.

You tell your child It's Good to have integrity But He sees you pilfering and looting your country's money. What do you think he's gonna do When He grows up?

HE will tell his own kids to be Good and then he'll go ahead and loot even more than you've done.

It's what's happening around us today. The reason why we have hundreds of millions of churches in Nigeria, yet the country remains one of the most corrupt.
Re: Blacks Will Always Be Slaves By Dee Lee by tsdarkside(m): 9:39am On Dec 06, 2017
ElsonMorali:

If you've done psychology Or sociology a bit you will realise that whatever you tell a child will not stick at all If He Or she observes you doing the exact opposite.

You tell your child It's Good to have integrity But He sees you pilfering and looting your country's money. What do you think he's gonna do When He grows up?

HE will tell his own kids to be Good and then he'll go ahead and loot even more than you've done.

It's what's happening around us today. The reason why we have hundreds of millions of churches in Nigeria, yet the country remains one of the most corrupt.

forget this generation...you cant save them no more.....you should care about new generations that will have children in the future....

start from zero....

for example....now that you know a little bit about how the brain works,you start teaching your children and make them immune to the world around them....dont be like that other boy,dont be like that other girl,the world is not good dont immitate it...

in return your children will teach their own children and so on....and e voila...you will have in some generations new types of blacks.....

its a long process,i know...but their are no other ways....none that i know.... undecided
Re: Blacks Will Always Be Slaves By Dee Lee by Robisky001(m): 9:41am On Dec 06, 2017
Conscience is a bad thing when it accuses a man. This guy just pricked some persons conscience..... Is there ever a time we've got it right? Tribalism, nepotism, ill-gotten statement being displayed the leader of over 180m Nigerians what else do you expect from the followers. The truth hurts just deal with it.
Re: Blacks Will Always Be Slaves By Dee Lee by tsdarkside(m): 9:54am On Dec 06, 2017
and blaimy....teach your children to love themselfs in their black skin....skin color realy doesnt matter...without the soul the body is useless,dies and decays...you people shouldnt concentrate on skin color.....

una problem is much deeper than skin color....

how can you teach your children to hate themselves.......

what do you people expect will happen...??...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybDa0gSuAcg
Re: Blacks Will Always Be Slaves By Dee Lee by tsdarkside(m): 9:59am On Dec 06, 2017
blacks are corrupt...buhuhuhuhuhu...cry the world another ocean...

what do you people even want sef..?
Re: Blacks Will Always Be Slaves By Dee Lee by mikolo80: 5:26pm On Dec 06, 2017
ElsonMorali:

no one is allowed to rule
you have to gauge the waters before venturing out
but I've learnt from his mistake
if powers that be don't like you and tribalism won't let ppl vote with sense
just jejely stay in your region, state, local govt, senatorial district, and do 5 terms there

when others see you've turned yours into paradise they will come and being you to lead them

or you just do godfather like tinubu
zero political risk

just imagine if awo had done 5 terms in southwest

just the two terms he did, we're still feeling the benefits till tomorrow
Re: Blacks Will Always Be Slaves By Dee Lee by booblacain(m): 6:07pm On Dec 06, 2017
tsdarkside:
its not only blacks that are slaves per se.....other races practice slavery too....that i know for a fact......

you can buy human beings in many parts of the world if you have the connections and money....

body parts is a very lucrative business in the world.....

this thing is not only about black people....

A classic example of what the article says. This one obviously did not read it.
Re: Blacks Will Always Be Slaves By Dee Lee by ElsonMorali: 6:13pm On Dec 06, 2017
mikolo80:
no one is allowed to rule
you have to gauge the waters before venturing out
but I've learnt from his mistake
if powers that be don't like you and tribalism won't let ppl vote with sense
just jejely stay in your region, state, local govt, senatorial district, and do 5 terms there

when others see you've turned yours into paradise they will come and being you to lead them

or you just do godfather like tinubu
zero political risk

just imagine if awo had done 5 terms in southwest

just the two terms he did, we're still feeling the benefits till tomorrow

Abi. I agree with you.

How NY?
Re: Blacks Will Always Be Slaves By Dee Lee by mikolo80: 6:21pm On Dec 06, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Abi. I agree with you.

How NY?
cold
Re: Blacks Will Always Be Slaves By Dee Lee by Masterclass32: 7:26pm On Dec 06, 2017
The black man has been acting like he is under some kind of spell (some say he indeed is).

Good news is that there's light at the end of the proverbial tunnel.

Nigeria WILL change the status quo. Nigeria is not only the hope of Africa, but also the hope of the black man world over.
Re: Blacks Will Always Be Slaves By Dee Lee by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 06, 2017
who cares about blacks or africans being slave I don't, as long as Nigeria is not part of dem am good.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Blacks Will Always Be Slaves By Dee Lee by UncleJudax(m): 8:01pm On Dec 06, 2017
Oye0404:

God has No hand in this. We have Chosen this Path...

Look! We are the last ...Asia has moved on. Arabs are moving...Blacks are Holding themselves back

This ist The Role of The black people; to hate and suppress themselves...

2 Likes

Re: Blacks Will Always Be Slaves By Dee Lee by UncleJudax(m): 8:04pm On Dec 06, 2017
Jesse01:
who cares about blacks or africans being slave I don't, as long as Nigeria is not part of dem am good.
NIGERIA IS Not far from being The headquarters of slavery. But as The saying goes...Not every Slave IS aware of His/her Status.
Re: Blacks Will Always Be Slaves By Dee Lee by UncleJudax(m): 8:09pm On Dec 06, 2017
Masterclass32:
The black man has been acting like he is under some kind of spell (some say he indeed is).

Good news is that there's light at the end of the proverbial tunnel.

Nigeria WILL change the status quo. Nigeria is not only the hope of Africa, but also the hope of the black man world over.
Lol
Re: Blacks Will Always Be Slaves By Dee Lee by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 06, 2017
UncleJudax:

NIGERIA IS Not far from being The headquarters of slavery. But as The saying goes...Not every Slave IS aware of His/her Status.
dat one na ur concer like I said I don't f***ing care about blacks or africans , u can't force me to.

4 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Jubilating In Osogbo This Morning / Atiku Arrived Kano For PDP Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed - Pix/ Vi / The Western Timed Attacks On Buhari's Revolutionary ECO Currency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.