Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

APC Jubilating In Osogbo This Morning - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Jubilating In Osogbo This Morning (3528 Views)

President Tinubu Jubilating In France As Super Eagles Beat Cameron / Edo APC Start Jubilating / Yorubas Jubilating After The Nigerian Civil War(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Jubilating In Osogbo This Morning by SanusiGworo: 9:01am On Sep 27, 2018
Just got a call from a friend in Osogbo about jubilation in Osun State government house GRA Osogbo.
Please those in Osogbo should confirm.
Re: APC Jubilating In Osogbo This Morning by seunmsg(m): 9:05am On Sep 27, 2018
I heard voting has ended in Ife south already. Looking like it's a done deal.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Jubilating In Osogbo This Morning by yarimo(m): 9:07am On Sep 27, 2018
The entire osun state is in jubilation, congratulations to APC governorship candidate as governor elect of osun state.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Jubilating In Osogbo This Morning by ORIENTATION101: 9:10am On Sep 27, 2018
APC ISSA GOAAALLLLLLLL

9 Likes

Re: APC Jubilating In Osogbo This Morning by CilicMarin: 9:10am On Sep 27, 2018
yarimo:
The entire osun state is in jubilation, congratulations to APC governorship candidate as governor elect of osun state.

Abeg is too early for this. You guys shouldn't mislead people like the other day.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Jubilating In Osogbo This Morning by CilicMarin: 9:11am On Sep 27, 2018
seunmsg:

How possible?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Jubilating In Osogbo This Morning by yarimo(m): 9:13am On Sep 27, 2018
CilicMarin:

Abeg is too early for this. You guys shouldn't mislead people like the other day.
here in osun state it's not too early for celebrations. APC thank you for free and Fair Election.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Jubilating In Osogbo This Morning by ORIENTATION101: 9:13am On Sep 27, 2018
seunmsg:
foreign election observers was the reason why apc maintain decency on saturday.
Todays rerun will not be covered by foreign election obsevers so expect magic from apc.
By the way the foreign election observers has already wish both parties well that the loser should take defeat on good faith

1 Like

Re: APC Jubilating In Osogbo This Morning by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 27, 2018
Nairaland. And fake news

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Jubilating In Osogbo This Morning by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:21am On Sep 27, 2018
seunmsg:
I thought APC is working for the people,why are you guys now supporting rigging

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Jubilating In Osogbo This Morning by SanusiGworo: 9:22am On Sep 27, 2018
How can they be celebrating even before the election starts?

4 Likes

Re: APC Jubilating In Osogbo This Morning by dukie25: 9:28am On Sep 27, 2018
If this is true then PDP should change their tactics of being peaceful.
Ekiti was rigged PDP did nothing, if Osun is rigged also then there should be no election next year since we already know the winner.

I pray this is not true sha.

4 Likes

Re: APC Jubilating In Osogbo This Morning by Opinionated: 9:46am On Sep 27, 2018
Celebrating what exactly.

1 Like

Re: APC Jubilating In Osogbo This Morning by Chikpat(m): 10:16am On Sep 27, 2018
hehehe.

I sincerely pray APC wins.

It will serve justice to PDP, Omisore, the APC and obviously to the people who made the victory possible.

It will really be a redefining moment in our politics. This election will be remembered as the toughest "free and fair election" to happen since 1999. And in this victory, Omisore "wins" and should be remembered and treated as the hero who made this victory happen.

APC should take this victory home : to sweep out their deficiencies in Osun and should further unfurl its banner to serve and comfort the people of Osun with true dividends of democracy through the provision of more far-reaching infrastructure, poverty reduction and human empowerment schemes, jobs, quality health care schemes etc.
It really behoves on the Oyetola guy to govern like a politician and a technocrat in-one and raise the bar of state governance in Nigeria to meet the quality of state governance in flourishing states in the rest of the world. We have had enough jokes from idiots milling around government houses in the guise of governors.

With this victory assured, all eyes are now on the State of Osun...will they afterwards be in the news for serious reasons or for the wrong reasons?
May God help Oyetola to surmount all the challenges in the inevitable tough days ahead to succeed!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Jubilating In Osogbo This Morning by iluvdonjazzy: 10:45am On Sep 27, 2018
up APCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

1 Like

Re: APC Jubilating In Osogbo This Morning by SarakiBukola: 11:58am On Sep 27, 2018
dukie25:
Ekiti was rigged PDP did nothing, if Osun is rigged also then there should be no election next year since we already know the winner.

Add fasting to the prayers.

Then buy lots of handkerchiefs for the tears to come angry

Re: APC Jubilating In Osogbo This Morning by ayokellany: 12:16pm On Sep 27, 2018
dukie25:

It is true n there’s nothing you, your father n entire tribesmen can do about it. Just the way APC couldn’t do a thing when Ebele rigged Fayose into power in Ekiti.

2 Likes

Re: APC Jubilating In Osogbo This Morning by flemzyjoe(m): 12:58pm On Sep 27, 2018
Adeleke cries out, reveals what is happening in state right now
read more https://klassic.com.ng/adeleke-cries-out-reveals-what-is-happening-in-state-right-now.html
Re: APC Jubilating In Osogbo This Morning by flemzyjoe(m): 2:01pm On Sep 27, 2018
Osun election: Gun-wielding thugs chase voters away, collect voters cards at Orolu [VIDEO]
read and watch the vediohttps://klassic.com.ng/osun-election-gun-wielding-thugs-chase-voters-away-collect-voters-cards-at-orolu-video.html

(1) (Reply)

FG Names PDP Looters (DAILYTRUST) / All 16 Senators That Defected From APC To PDP Are All Finally Out Of The Senate / COVID19: Atiku's N50M Donation Is Unacceptable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.